Wren and Father's Roommates Pt. 01

Story Info
Wren teases her father’s roommates while home from college.
5.5k words
4.6
7.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wren arrived at her father's house in the late afternoon, exhausted and hot from the drive from her college. When she entered the house she was greeted by her father, Robert, who introduced her to his roommates, Clark, who was one of his oldest friends, Mark a coworker of her dad and finally Roy who was a friend of Mark's. Her dad's roommates eyes were all on the girl's body. Wren was wearing a mid thigh blue skirt and a yellow tank top, she wasn't wearing a bra under the tank top. Her skin had a slight sheen of sweat from the long drive and the size and shape of her tits were clearly outlined under the thin tight top. The half Filipino girl's light brown skin accentuated her cleavage and her mostly bare legs. Her thin waist and flat stomach made her round butt and plump tits appear larger. The stares of the men made Wren's body start to tingle. She loved male attention even if it was from old men.

After introductions were made and polite greetings exchanged Mark turned toward Wren's dad and said, "Robert you didn't tell us your daughter was smoking hot." Clark winced at the cringe worthy comment, Roy nodded in agreement as his eyes scanned the young woman's body. Wren's dad made a face indicating his displeasure in the comment but said nothing to Mark. While Mark's comment was hella creepy she was still a little appreciative of it, and the tingly feeling grew some more.

In an attempt to change the subject away from his young daughter's body Robert pointed to French doors off to the side of the living room. "This will be your room. I put curtains over the windows in the door and bought a futon and a wardrobe," he said while pointing. She walked toward the room while the men followed. The three roommates had been ogling her body since she arrived, but she didn't mind at all. As she walked to the room the men watched her ass and she was completely aware they were looking. Once at the doors she opened them and entered the room which appeared to be a study that had been hastily converted into a bedroom. Just as her father had said there was a futon which had some folded up sheets and blankets and a couple of pillows. On the opposite wall was the wardrobe which had two drawers and a rod for hangers inside. As she scanned the room she noticed that the curtains her father had hung over windows in the door had small gaps on the sides.

"If you need anything else just let me know and I'll get it for you," said her father.

"Thank you, it's perfect let me just get my bags," responded Wren.

"Allow me," said Roy as he extended his hand to ask for her keys.

"Thank you, you're too kind," she answered as she passed him her keys. As Roy retrieved her bags from her car, Wren was led to the backyard as her father proceeded to show her some projects he had done in the yard. Wren had not seen the house since she left for college almost two years ago. Her parents had divorced during her first year of college and she had spent her first summer break with her mother.

After his divorce Robert had decided to rent out some rooms in the huge house to make some extra money and also to not be alone. He originally planned to only rent out two rooms and save one for Wren, but after she spent last summer with her mother, and Mark's friend Roy separated from his wife, he ended up renting out three rooms leaving only the study for his daughter.

The father had made improvements to the yard which already had a built in pool. He had even built a pool house which not only contained a bathroom but also inside and outside showers. Wren was staring at the pool when her dad asked if she wanted to go for a swim. "I think I'll go take a shower first, I feel sweaty and dirty from the drive," answered Wren as she glanced down at her body. Her response caused the men to again ogle her body, including Roy who had returned from getting her bags.

They went back inside and Wren grabbed her toiletries bag then got a towel out of the linen closet. She hadn't thought to get some clothes to change into. The downstairs bathroom was on the other side of the living room near the kitchen. Once in the steaming hot shower she started thinking about how the men were looking at her. The thoughts made her horny and she started playing with her pussy. She was getting worked up but decided against making herself orgasm, so she stopped touching herself and finished her shower. Once out she dried off a little bit and wrapped the towel around her body. When she emerged out of the bathroom she was shocked to find all the men including her dad were sitting in the living room watching tv.

Clad in only a towel and still slightly wet she made her way across the room. As soon as she left the bathroom every man turned to watch her cross the room. Once in her room she shut the door then took off her towel and finished drying off. After she was dry she sat down on the futon, still naked she started thinking about the men on the other side of the door. Through the gaps in the curtains she could see figures walking around. She wondered if they could see anything in her room, but realized someone would have to be very close to see much inside, still the thought made her pussy tingle again. She played with the thought of touching herself again but didn't dare with them all so close.

Eventually she figured she should probably get dressed and since she wanted to take a dip she got a bikini out of her bag. The suit was skimpy but not too revealing and certainly not her skimpiest as it wasn't a thong and the top covered a good part of her boobs. After donning the lime green suit she came out of the room and said, "I think I'll go for a swim now." Again they turned to look at her and got to see her plump and curvy body.

"There's beach towels in the pool house," said her father breaking the trance of the men leering at his daughter's sexy body. She went outside and got a towel from the pool house. After hanging the towel over a chair she dove into the pool and started swimming laps. While finishing her third lap she could see people on the patio on the side of the pool. She finished the lap in the shallow end of the pool and casually walked up the steps. As she exited the pool she brushed her hair out of her face without acknowledging the men who had gathered on the patio. Out of the corner of her eye she saw that all four men were sitting in patio chairs holding beers. Her father and Clark had their backs to the pool while Mark and Roy were facing the pool watching Wren emerge from the water.

She walked over to the men and took her towel off a chair and dried off her face, but left her body wet. The water on her skin only accentuated the contrast of the bright green bikini against her brown skin. As she dried her face her father and Clark turned toward her and her father asked, "Did you have a good dip?" The other two men were intently staring at her, in fact they never took their eyes off her since she came out of the water. Wren was acutely aware of their attention even if she never looked directly at them, and their ogling of her exposed body was having an effect on her. Her body was responding to it and when she dropped her towel on the chair her hard nipples were poking out under the unlined bikini top. Internally her body was also reacting as her pussy was tingling and starting to leak, but nobody could tell as she was still dripping wet.

"Yes, daddy it was very refreshing," she answered, she didn't normally call her father 'daddy', but decided to tease her two admirers by shooting them a glance as she said it. "Can I have a beer too," Wren begged her father.

"But you're only twenty, honey," countered Robert.

"I'll be twenty-one in August, that's only two months away, pleeeease daddy," she continued to plead.

"Let the girl have a beer what's the harm, Robert," argued Mark. After the other two men chimed in their support Robert relented and reached into a cooler by his chair and handed her a cold beer.

"Thank you, daddy you're the best," giggled the girl. As she drank her beer she was thoroughly enjoying the attention her body was receiving as Roy and Mark kept scanning her body, and even Clark gave her a few long glances. Between the alcohol and her increasing arousal Wren was in ecstasy and wanted the feeling to continue, so she occasionally repositioned her body to give the men better views of her barely covered wet body. Her father didn't notice anything as he was seated right next to her.

Eventually Robert rose and said, "I need to check on the dinner," as he went back inside. As soon as he was gone Mark asked the girl if she wanted another beer and she gladly accepted. When she was about 3/4 finished with her second beer her dad stuck his head out the sliding glass door and said dinner would be done in about 15 minutes.

Upon hearing this Wren finished the beer in one gulp and said, "Well I should get changed than." She stood and headed for the pool house, before going into the pool house she stopped at the outside shower on the side of the pool house. She turned the shower on and got under the water to rinse the chlorine off her body. Once in the shower she turned to face toward the men but kept her eyes closed. With her eyes still closed she proceeded to rinse off her hair and body, pretending that she didn't know she was being watched the whole time. As the three men stared intently she continued to rinse herself, even going so far as rubbing her hands down the entire length of her body and spending extra time using her hands to rinse her breasts. Once she was done she opened her eyes and turned off the water then looked back to the men once more before entering the pool house.

Once inside she stripped off her bathing suit and hung it on a rack to dry. She again pondered pleasuring herself, at first she thought she might not have time, but she was so worked up she couldn't resist trying. First she inserted two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, and not wet from the pool, she then added a third finger into her vagina. She moved three fingers around inside of herself while simultaneously using her thumb to play with her clitoris and using her free hand to tweak her hard nipples. Her state of arousal was so intense from teasing the men that after only a few minutes of playing with herself she had a very intense orgasm. She let out a brief moan before stifling herself so that the men could not hear her.

Once she recovered she grabbed a towel and dried off completely. Not wanting to put the wet suit back on she simply wrapped the towel around her body. The towel she had grabbed was not as large as the one she had left on her chair, but of course she didn't mind. She walked out to find the men cleaning up the empty beers and as soon as she came out all eyes were on her. The smaller towel reached down to mid thigh and left ample cleavage visible up top. "Need help," said the girl as she walked toward the men.

"Of course," responded Clark. She walked over to the chair she sitting in earlier and while facing the group she bent over and picked up one of her empty bottles. While she was still bent over Roy held out a trash bag and she deposited the bottle in it. The whole time he held the bag for her his eyes never left her ample cleavage which had increased due to her tits hanging down below her. Without ever straightening up she turned to her left to reach the second bottle and in doing so she caused the gap in her towel to widen and almost her entire right thigh was exposed. Although her leg was not anymore exposed than when she was in her bikini, the mere thought that she might be naked under her towel made the scene much more seductive.

While the other men wondered if in fact she was nude underneath her towel, Roy had to know and asked, "Are you not wearing your bathing suit?"

"No, it's drying in the pool house," the girl responded innocently, as she placed the bottle in the bag. When she looked up from her still bent over position, she could see that the men's expressions had changed a little, from dirty old man ogling to a more hungry lust filled leering of imagining what was under that towel. Even still she never bothered to stand up instead choosing to look around in vain for something to pickup. As she looked around moving her upper body left and right she gave the men good long looks at her cleavage and exposed leg. Eventually the charade had to end and she stood up straight.

The men continued to stare at her for a few more seconds, then quickly snapping out of their daze. Mark took the trash to the trash bin, while the rest of them went inside. Wren headed straight for her room, once inside she shut the door and removed her towel. The girl was once again extremely aroused so she sat down on the futon to try and calm down. Her effort was in vain as she was still completely naked, then to add to that she started to hear voices right outside her door. Suddenly she heard a louder voice it was her dad calling her.

"Dinner's ready Wren, are you coming?," he asked from the other side of the door.

In her head she was thinking, 'I wish', to his question, but instead she just said, "I'm getting dressed I'll be out in a sec." She quickly found a floral summer dress that was in the top of a bag. She felt rushed so she didn't bother looking for any underwear and put the dress on and went out.

The dress was very thin and light but not see-thru in anyway. In her haste Wren only buttoned the necessary buttons, leaving several at the bottom and a few at to top undone. This made the slit at the bottom of the dress run all the way up to the middle of her thigh. At the top she left three buttons undone, this revealed plenty of cleavage. While the thin dress showed the shape and contours of her body well, especially her breasts, the bright colors of the flowers printed on the fabric did not allow anything underneath to be seen even her nipples and areolas.

When she emerged from her room she found all the men sitting in the living room with their plates and watching tv. "Your plate is in the kitchen and there's drinks in the fridge," said Robert then adding, "no beer."

"Ok dad," she said dejectedly, as she went to get her food. When she returned with food and a drink she sat down next to her father on a loveseat. Clark and Roy were seated on the sofa off to the left and Mark was in a chair directly opposite the loveseat. The tv was on the right facing the sofa, everyone's eyes were on the tv until Wren walked in then all eyes were on her. There was a coffee table in the middle, but the men all held their plates in their hands or lap. Wren decided to use the table to eat, but once she put her plate down she realized she would have to bend forward to eat. She continued eat this way even though it meant the tops of her tits were exposed to the men in the partially open dress.

The men, except her dad, all pretended to watch the tv, but every time she looked up from her plate at least one of them was staring at her tits. When everybody was finished eating, Wren volunteered to clear the plates. Every time she bent down to pickup a plate she made sure to take her time and let each man get a long close up look at her luscious tits. After cleaning up she sat back down, this time she leaned back in the loveseat. No views of cleavage this time, instead she crossed her legs and the unbuttoned dress bottom fell away exposing the entirely of her dark legs. Again the men could not keep their eyes off her. With the dress out of the way she was careful to keep her legs crossed or her knees together, she didn't want to reveal too much. It was at this point she regretted not putting on a pair of panties, she would have loved to flash them some sexy pink panties.

They watched tv for about another hour after dinner, then eventually everyone wandered off to their own rooms. Wren went to her room, once inside she started to put away her clothes. When she was done unpacking she laid down on her bed, unconsciously she unbuttoned her dress, leaving her shaved pussy and tits on full display. While laying there totally exposed she fantasized about one of the men walking in on her and seeing her nude body splayed out. The thought warmed her pussy again and her hand wandered down to the heat and moisture. Absentmindedly she began pleasuring herself, dreaming of being exposed to the roommates. In little time she brought herself to climax again. She didn't make much noise just quietly moaning and mewing to herself.

Once she had recovered completely she decided to take a quick dip in the pool. Her suit was still in the pool house, so she only had to button up a few buttons and head out. When she came out of her room there was nobody in the living room. It was now dark outside. Once out in the pool house she stripped off her dress, she then checked her bikini it was mostly dry by now. She grabbed the bottoms and slid them on. Right at the moment she had just pulled up the bikini bottom, the door to the pool house, which she was standing directly in front of, suddenly opened. Her hands were still holding the straps of her bikini, when in walked Clark. Wren and Clark both froze in place upon seeing each other. Clark's eyes were fixed on the young girl's tits and he was paralyzed. Wren was also momentarily paralyzed as a jolt of exhilaration rushed through her body, her heart raced and her entire body blushed. The moment only lasted a few seconds but it seemed to last much longer, eventually Clark came to his senses and tore his eyes away from her tits and looked up. Once out of his daze he began to profusely apologize to her, his voice pulled Wren out of her own trance. Once she came to she realized she had not moved an inch and her hands were still on her hips. She placed an arm across her chest as Clark backed out of the room, apologizing the whole time, and eventually shutting the door.

Now alone but still in shock, she was breathing heavy and her heart was still racing. After a minute she was able to gather herself and she proceeded to put her bikini top on. Her breathing and heart were returning to normal but her body was still flush and she was extremely aroused. As she left she saw Clark standing by the pool waiting for her. He explained that he saw the light on in the pool house and thought it had been left on, so he had come out to turn it off. He again apologized to her. She reassured him that it was ok and she was fine. He didn't seem to believe her so she continued by saying, "I think I actually enjoyed it a little."

"Really?", he asked with an incredulous tone.

"Yeah, I mean it was shocking but it still was exciting, and thinking back now it seems funny and exhilarating," she said as she smiled at him.

"Wow, that makes me feel better, thanks," he said sighing with relief. "But I still feel guilty cause your dad is my oldest friend and I've known you your whole life," he added.

"Really it's ok, I don't mind. I don't want you to feel guilty, so please don't, just enjoy the memory of what you saw. I promise I don't mind and in fact I would prefer you enjoy the thought of me like that, so just enjoy it guilt free. I give you permission to enjoy the memory of my boobs," she stated.

"Ok, I will then thanks, and thanks for the image of your boobs, they really are magnificent," he said.

"Your welcome, and thanks for the complement," she said as she headed to the pool and he headed inside. Wren dove into the pool and the cool water felt good on her flushed skin. She continued to swim for several more minutes until she was thoroughly cooled off and relaxed. She then got out of the pool and went into the pool house. Once inside she stripped off her bikini and hung it up to dry. Once again she was standing naked in the pool house, as she stood there nude she relived the incident with Clark in her mind. The memory as usual made her horny again, but she decided to save masturbation for later tonight. After indulging in her little fantasy she dried off and put her dress back on.

12