Wren and Father's Roommates Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she walked back into the house all the men were in the living room. Everybody except her father was sitting down. Once Robert saw her he said, "Did you have a nice swim, darling."

"Yes, it was very refreshing, I miss having a pool at my disposal all the time," she responded.

"Well I'm going to bed darling, I'll see you in the morning, good night," he said.

"Good night, talk to you tomorrow," she said. After he left to go to his room Wren turned to see the other three men staring at her with wry grins. She figured Clark had told them about their encounter.

"We're about to watch a movie, do you want to join us?," asked Mark.

"Sure, just let me put some pajamas on first," answered Wren. And with that she went into her room. She then took off her dress and put on a pair of panties, they were a pair of pink cotton panties with lacy trim. The panties weren't a thong but were still rather skimpy with thin straps on the sides. She then put on a very short night gown. The gown was actually just a long tank top and just barely covered her panties. She didn't wear a bra underneath it and a fair amount of cleavage was visible.

When she exited her room she saw that Mark and Roy were on the sofa and Clark was on the chair, leaving her the loveseat. As she walked across the room she pulled down on the hem of the shirt, but it was going to be of little use and her panties were bound to be seen. The men admired her outfit and Roy commented, "Those are very cute pajamas, Wren." She thanked him and sat down on the loveseat.

At first she sat very rigidly with her knees together and only a tiny bit of the pink panties were visible under the hem of the shirt. Mark got up to go to the kitchen and he asked Wren if she wanted a beer. She gladly accepted and he returned with beers for everyone and a tub of popcorn. Mark passed out all the beers and placed the popcorn on the table, then started the movie. Wren was nervous being so scantily clad in front of the men, so she quickly went from sipping her beer to drinking it like it was water. By the time the opening credits were over she had finished her beer.

When she set the empty bottle on the table Mark asked, "Did you just drink that?" She nodded and he asked, "Do you want a another one?"

"Yes, please," she politely answered. Mark quickly got her another beer, but this time she just sipped it. After a few sips she decided she wanted some popcorn, so she stood and reached across the table to reach the tub. As she bent over slightly to reach the popcorn the back of her shirt rode up exposing the rear of her panties. The men, even the ones off to her side, could not see much of her panties as the skimpy underwear didn't reach around the sides of her buttocks. They did however get an unobstructed view of her leg nearly up to her hip and part of her butt cheek. She grabbed a handful of popcorn and sat back down, but this time when she sat down she neglected to keep her knees together. With her knees apart the men were granted a clear view of her pink panties.

She continued to drink her beer and eat popcorn while watching the movie. After the second time she reached across the table to get popcorn Mark asked her if she wanted a bowl and she nodded. Mark quickly retrieved her a bowl and filled it with popcorn for her. Now with her bowl of popcorn she decided to get more comfortable, so she leaned against the armrest of the loveseat. She left one foot on the floor and laid the other leg on the couch, then eventually she bent the knee of the leg on the couch with her foot flat on the cushion. This position exposed her panties even more.

After another half hour of watching the movie Wren had finished her beer and bowl of popcorn. She was feeling relaxed and comfortable around the men, so she adjusted her position again. This time she laid on her stomach, but even though she was fairly short the loveseat was shorter so she had to bend her legs to fit. She placed a pillow under her chest and wrapped her arms around it. After moving she didn't bother to fix her shirt and her entire butt was exposed. The pink panties only covered half of each butt cheek.

Every time she increased her exposure the men became less interested in the movie and more interested in viewing her body. Wren was fully aware of their leering stares, but pretended to not notice. She just watched and enjoyed the movie while they watched and enjoyed her exposed body. After another half hour or so of Wren watching the movie and the men watching her, Mark got up to get another round of beers, asking her, "Do you want another beer?" She only nodded not taking her eyes off the tv. When he brought back the beers she sat up straight again. Once seated her top was now bunched up around her waist and her panties were fully exposed. She didn't bother to adjust her top in fact pulled her legs upon the couch and sat cross-legged. Her knees were now spread wide and the crotch of her panties was completely in view of all the men. The top part of the panties were lined with thin pink lace that dipped down in the front. The men were unable to see this part of the panties earlier and the slightly see-thru lace made the panties appear much more sexy. The men's attention on Wren was increasing her arousal and it showed, her nipples were hard and poking out through her shirt. Down below her pussy was very wet and there was even a growing wet spot on her panties.

After two and a half beers Wren needed to pee so she got up and went to the bathroom. As she entered the bathroom she saw the wet spot on her panties in the mirror, she wondered if the men had noticed it also. She pulled her panties down to her ankles and peed. She wiped and tried to soak up as much of the pussy juice as she could. When she exited the bathroom she did not pull her nightgown down over her panties, since she did not want to disappoint her audience. As she walked back to her seat the men watched her the whole way. With her nightgown bunched up around her waist the entirety of her panties were on display to the men, and as she suspected the wet spot by her pussy was plainly visible.

She sat down and quickly finished her beer. After she did that Mark again asked if she wanted another. She politely declined his offer saying she was good. She sat in her previous crosslegged fashion and finished watching the movie while the men continued to watch her. When the movie was over Wren stood up and said, "I think I'll go to bed now, I had a great time with you guys, thanks." The men were also standing now as she headed to her room.

As she approached Mark he held out his arms to offer a hug, as he said, "Yeah, it was fun we'll have to do it again." She opened her arms and hugged him, as they embraced his hand dropped down to her ass and he patted her partially bare ass. After they were done Clark stepped up and hugged her, but he kept his hands on her back. And finally Roy came in for his hug, his hand also wandered down to her ass and he cupped her whole butt cheek even giving it a little squeeze.

Once she was alone in her room she stripped off her damp panties, and held them under her nose and inhaled the scent of her own vagina. Still holding her panties to her nose her free hand wandered down to her sopping pussy. She began fingering herself despite the men being just outside her door. Within a few minutes she brought herself to orgasm, and shoved her panties into her mouth to stifle any moans. She had her eyes closed the whole time and by the time she opened them she could see that the lights in the other room were turned off.

Unbeknownst to her, her entire masturbation session was watched by Roy and Mark. After she went into her room and shut the door Roy loitered around outside her door. He saw her pull her panties off and stick them up to her nose, getting a brief glimpse of her pussy. At first he was off to the side of the gap in the curtains, but once she laid down and closed her eyes he waved Mark over, Clark had already went to his room. When Mark got over there both men positioned themselves to have a view into her room. By now her pussy was covered by her hand. Her legs were pointed toward the door and the men could see her fingers were inside of her vagina. When she finally came they saw her put her own panties into her mouth. The rapt men then got another glimpse of her shaved and glistening pussy, but quickly retreated before she could spy them. They turned out the lights and left the room before she even opened her eyes.

Wren now turned off her light and crawled under the covers. Snug in her bed she imagined that the men were masturbating thinking about her. She wasn't wrong as all three men were in fact jerking off to her, but while one was picturing her plump tits the other two were reliving the erotic scene of the young girl pleasuring herself.

12