Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't get me wrong. I am not ashamed of my body. I train a lot, I have big biceps, descent thighs, nice pecs. I do take good care of my shape but I have my insecurities.

A couple of things about me have always made me unease.

I told you that Peterson was the second hungest man of the team. Well, it's because I am the hungest and since forever, I have always been the biggest cock in the locker-room.

I know what you must be thinking: what you are you complaining about? Way better that than being the shortest one? Maybe, but it does attract looks and nobody wants other guys to check their genitals when they shower!

Even soft, I am nearly ¬6.5 inches, my ex-girlfriend was quite shocked when she saw me naked for the first time, she said she thought those dicks only existed in porn, she was scared for her pussy... I had to go so slow in her, as with every other girl I had ever fucked.

Being that big was not qualified as "hung" but just as "abnormal", especially for a white guy.

I almost dropped wrestling in highschool when I realized how much a singlet could show but again, this was the only thing I was good at so I just accepted the banters and the looks.

Unsurprisingly, I got nicknamed "Donkey Scott" only two weeks after I joined the wresting team last year. Feytons was mad, almost jealous of my big junks at first, but then, he found ways to get me ridiculed for it.

Even Travis had asked me once, in the intimacy of our dorm room, if I could get "normal erection" with "my thing".

And it was not only my dick, my ass was huge too! I had been blessed with an "African ass" as my ex-girlfriend would say. She said it was my best feature, I was not so sure. Last year, Feytons told me he was surprised I was not a fag with a fat ass like this.

And now, everyone, including the staff, was about to know about my "big" secrets...

The junior years had all gone through the process now. But Coach Ranson decided to call the freshmen next, they needed to leave sooner as they had an orientation class to attend. I would have preferred to be done with it but my sophomore group would then go last.

Less confident than the athletes before them, the freshmen sometimes attempted to cover their dicks with their hands, but doctor Peterson always pushed their arms aside. He needed to have a close look at everyone's genitals.

Most of them had thinner bodies than us, just coming out of their teenage years but we could tell they were already athletes in their highschool, being more muscular than the majority of the guys their age.

Tom, a particular energetic and nervous ginger guy, was shaking when he got up to the scale. Doctor Peterson told him to relax before holding his cock. He had a big bush of red hair above his dick, certainly, he did not expect to strip naked on his first day of class.

Soon, almost everyone had been inspected and then, only Travis and I remained.

"Lee, Travis" Coach Ranson called.

Travis walked up to the Coach with all the confidence he could gather. As 27 other guys had done before him, he took off his clothes and presented himself naked on the scale. I could see he had trained during the summer as he was even leaner than before. I have got to say that I have always been a bit envious of his body, it seemed like he did not have any body fat at all and despite sharing our diets and training secrets, he would always look better than me.

Of course, sharing a room with him, I had seen him naked countless of times. Travis had a descent size cock, a great ass, and did not care too much about nudity.

"149 lbs, perfect for the 149 lbs class then. Stay that way boy." Said Coach Ranson, slapping Travis on his bare ass.

Quickly, Travis moved on to the doctor and looked away while Peterson grabbed his balls firmly.

"Russell, Scott." Yelled the Coach.

I was the last one to go and I was now facing an entire team already dressed in their singlets, except for Travis who was finishing up his medical exam. I felt like everyone's eyes were on me.

I took off my sweater. My t-shirt. I put them on a chair. This was the easy part; I was sort of proud of my upper body. Then I removed my sneakers, my socks and my jeans. This was more difficult already. I knew I was revealing my fat ass.

I was in my boxer briefs, they were grey, pretty uncommon. I looked at my bulge. Then, I heard Feytons and other seniors started clapping and chanting.

"Strip! Strip! Strip! Strip!"

During the last hour, the atmosphere had become more and more playful and the staff had let the team made fun of each other during the weigh-in process.

"Donkey Scott! Donkey Scott! Donkey Scott!" They were now chanting.

I was getting red.

"SHUT UP!" Yelled the Coach.

I was glad that he scolded them, but then, the complete silence was even more intimidating. Travis was struggling, pulling up his singlet. Damn, that thing looked so tight. Every inch of his fit body was exposed.

I finally removed my underwear and I heard someone gasped. Robert de Portier had his mouth wide open, looking at my abnormally large penis. I covered it as much as I could with my hands but there were nothing I could do about my ass.

I was fucked.

[MORE TO CUM]

Notes from Author: Guys, I hope you enjoyed this introduction to this new series. As always, I start slow but I can already tell you this story will be the kinkiest to date. How far will Scott go to maintain his spot in the team? :) Please, share your comments and feedbacks! Thanks!

12