Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 02

Story Info
Scott's wrestling singlet is just too fucking tight!
4k words
4.36
23.2k
20

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

********************************

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 2: The new singlet

"Awhooo!" Howled Feytons as I revealed my big dick and fat ass to the entire wrestling team and staff.

I hastily stepped up to the scale, my dick heavily hanging between my legs. I tried to covering it up with my two hands as much as I could.

"My, oh my! What a great member... for this team!" Shouted Robert de Portier, clearly excited.

I looked at him angrily. He had the face of someone who had just landed in heaven. He also looked hard in his suit pants.

"154 lbs" Stated Doctor Peterson. I was in the 149 lbs class last year; I knew that I had gained some weight during the summer. It meant that I would be competing in the 157 lbs class this season.

"Mmm... Not good." Stated the Coach.

"Not good? What do you mean, Coach?"

"Boy, we need one more person in the 149 lbs class. I was told you were competing in this class. You're overweight."

Overweight seemed like a strong word given my shape.

"I... I don't understand. Last season, the coach said that it would be only natural for me to go with the 157 lbs class this year, I..."

Coach Ranson cut me off and held me by my shoulders:

"I guess last year coach was not that smart, eh? Don't worry, boy. You'll have to lose a few pounds. I can see there is some fat here and there." He pointed at my ass. "Daniel, make sure to get him to lose some fat in this area, right?" He said, now groping my bare ass cheeks.

"Of course, Coach!" Daniel responded, taking notes on a piece of paper.

I could hear Feytons and the others laughing behind me.

"Coach, are you sure... I'm already following a strict diet... I..."

"My decisions are final, boy, and besides, we do no longer have singlets available for heavier weights. I was told you would be competing in 149 lbs so you will. Unless you want me to find another athlete to fill that spot?"

Defeated, I went to get checked by the doctor. He asked me to open my mouth, to turn around. God, everyone was still watching! Then, I had to cough. Generally, the doctor was hurried by the other guys coming from the weigh-in but since I was the last one, he took his damn time. He touched my ass.

"Some extra fat here, indeed. Well, there's some overweight on the front too but I don't think we can do anything about that, right?" He said while grabbing my cock, grinning.

Could this be more humiliating?

He then proceeded to feel my balls. His hands were warm. I guess that made sense, he had touched so many genitals before mine. Still, as he was taking his time handling me, I started to feel some sort of arousal. Just a natural reaction of your dick and balls being touched but this was awkward.

Thankfully, I did not get hard. I would have never heard the end of it from Feytons.

Doctor Peterson took some more notes on his pad and sent me to Coach Daniel who handed me my singlet. The uniform did seem small, way smaller than the one I had last year when I was myself thinner.

Things started to really go south when I tried to put it on. I could see from the start that it would be an impossible fit but Robert de Portier kept saying that he had a limited budget and he made sure to purchase singlets for weight and height indicated in his sheets.

All I could think that the singlet could not have been made for an adult. When I got to my thighs, it was impossible to get higher. My ass was just too big. My dick was hanging above the white lycra.

"Working to fit in the singlet will only give you more motivation for losing weight Russell!" Stated the Head Coach after my complaints.

All my teammates were ready now, and I was still struggling.

I complained some more but there was no way out, Coach Ranson started to get annoyed.

"Stop whining Russell! If there is one thing that I cannot stand is little whiners, these things fucking stretch so stretch them! Put that damn singlet on! You're not going to stay naked all day! Do you want to show off or something?"

Of course, remaining naked was the opposite of what I wanted!

"Put your singlet on Donkey Scott! No one wants to see that!" Shouted Feytons, making a disgusting face while staring at my junks.

"You, instead of mocking Russel, come here and help him! We're a team. We should be there for each other."

Feytons let go of his smirk and walked towards me. I did not want his help.

"Damn Donkey, why is your middle area so disproportionate with the rest of your body? That's sick."

"Shut up Feytons." I was getting ready to punch him in the face but I looked ridiculous with my singlet still stuck around my knees and below my thighs.

"Russell, Feytons is here to assist you, accept his help."

Travis, on the bleachers, was looking at me with eyes that were saying: "bro, just go through with it."

Damien Feytons held on the straps and pull up the singlet. To help with his grip, he then pressed one hand against the top of my bare ass. I was mortified.

Eventually, it worked and the singlet covered my big ass and dick. Although, the result was just lewd. The white singlet was too stretched, so stuck to my body that one could see every single inch of my skin, including my genitals which were fully compressed and I was sure of it, every little hair on my ass.

The whole process had made me sweat and I felt like the uniform was fully translucid now.

"Finally!" Coach Ranson grumbled. "Now that everyone had been examined and handed their singlets, I think we are good to go. You can change yourselves back into your clothes right here or in the locker rooms if you prefer. I want you back here tomorrow at 5:45, ready to train at 6. For the ones who struggled a bit with their singlets, wear them as much as possible in the meantime, it will loosen up the fabric and make things easier." He looked specifically at me.

Struggled a bit! What a joke! It was the worst thing that had ever happened to me.

Most of the guys started to change right there, but I was again struggling with removing the straps off my shoulders. It was like the singlet had already become one with my body.

I was about to ask Travis for help when Coach Ranson came near me. He scanned my body with a disapproving look. Maybe, he finally understood that I could not wear that freaking thing.

"Listen boy, for you, I think it's even better if you don't take the uniform off at all until training tomorrow."

"Sorry, Coach?"

"Clearly, you have to lose some pounds and the singlet has to be stretched out a bit. This is simply..." He marked a pause and stared at my cock. "Well, this needs to be fixed."

"Coach, I cannot keep the singlet on, I have classes..."

"I don't care about your classes or your damn life. The only thing I care about is your wrestling. Anyway, just put your regular clothes on top of the singlet, that's no big deal. Wear it for 24 hours and you'll see, tomorrow, it will fit perfectly."

He could not be serious. I was sweating already. This was super uncomfortable.

"Is not Lee your roommate?"

"Yeah... he is"

"Travis Lee, come here." He barked.

Travis was in the middle of changing and only wearing his underwear.

"Yes, Coach."

"You have an important mission to perform for the team now. You need to make sure that our little Scotty here keep his wresting singlet on at all times until tomorrow's training."

"Coach, I don't think this is necessary, Travis is not..." I tried.

"Here, within this team, we all work together! Lee is going to help you out with this one and I'm sure you'll help him out another time. Now Russell, put your clothes back on top of your uniform unless you want to remain in just your singlet all day."

There was no winning.

Reluctantly, I went back to search for my clothes and I did wear them above my singlet, still glued to my skin. Everyone else got to change. This was so frustrating.

"Good." Commented Doctor Peterson. "We'll talk about your alimentation next time; you know you have some weight to lose, Russell but Lee should be a good example to follow."

Worst thing was, Travis and I were following the exact same diet.

At least, my roommate did not feel like gloating and agreed with me that the Coach was a crazy idiot when we left to attend our first English class. The other members of the team were less nice with me and found the situation hilarious.

"Donkey Scott and his elephant ass cannot fit in the singlet! Guess, he's gonna have to leave the team."

For the first time, I seriously considered this option. Quitting.

To be honest, I would certainly have left the university that day if it were not for the encouraging words of Travis.

"Come on man, at least we have an actual coach this year. And you're super good at the sport. 5 pounds to lose! That's nothing. Coach Daniel will help you on that. And the singlet, it's gonna stretched and eventually get looser. And if it does not fit, I'm sure they'll get you another one in the end. They won't let you go to public competition looking like this."

"Yeah..."

"We're in this together Scott, don't give up now! Not for something that stupid."

He was right but I hated how things had turned out. I was even more pissed off that I eventually agreed to sleep in that thing. As travis was changing into loose underwear to get in his bed, I was still in my damn white singlet.

I guess it was a bit looser now. Or maybe, I was just getting used to it.

When I woke up the next day, my dick was fully hard under the fabric and I have to say it gave quite the impressive sight. More than 9 inches of meat going through the singlet. Probably a ton of guys would have been proud but it just made me feel bad. It was abnormal carrying this much of heavy meat between one's legs.

At the end of the 9.3 inches, where my cockhead lied, shit, I realized there were stains of precum on the fabric. I probably had some steamy dreams that night but I did not remember any of them.

Travis looked at me, he was no stranger to my morning woods even if I tried to conceal them most of the times.

"Damn, this is a sight!" He joked. "Did you cum in that thing?"

"Of course not! I must have precummed a bit during the night." I put my covers back on me.

"Well, there was clearly a leakage there. Thinking about Tiffany?"

"You bet!"

Once my dick had become flaccid again, I stood up and proceeded to remove the singlet.

"What are you doing bro?" Asked Travis.

"Well, taking this damn thing off!"

"But then, you will have stayed in the singlet all night for nothing. And I'm... well, I'm supposed to make sure you..."

I cut him off.

"I stretched it out! It was the whole point. Besides, I can put it back on right before the training. The coach does not expect me to shower in my singlet."

"You should consider washing it though." Travis said, pointing at my crotch.

"Shut up and help me out here, it's still glued to my skin."

Travis helped me out getting the singlet off and I was awkwardly standing before him naked. That was a first. I was usually more prude but after the last 24 hours, there was really no point in hiding anymore.

I went in the communal showers, chose a stool and appreciated not feeling the lycra on my bare skin. There were some marks on my body. I would definitely have to ask Coach Ranson or Robert de Portier to provide me with a new uniform.

When I came back in our dorm room, Travis was waiting on me, already dressed for class. He was holding my singlet in his hands.

"I'll help you put it back on now."

"Maybe I could wait until right before the beginning of training." I tried again.

"Come on Scott, it will reflect badly on me too if you don't do it."

I obliged. But I had a plan to conceal my attributes a bit more. I put some white underwear first.

"It's going to be even more difficult to put it on with that underneath." Travis estimated.

"Well, we wore underwear last year. Everybody does. Either jockstraps or briefs, but no one in the state championships goes commando. This is not the 80's anymore."

Travis did not make any further comment but he was right, with my underwear on, I struggled even more.

"This is just ridiculous. Robert de Portier will have to do another small miracle and find me a singlet that fits!"

We laughed it off with Travis and eventually, I got both my underwear and my wrestling singlet on. I could put my jeans and sweater on top and go to class.

Mostly, I got used to wearing the singlet all day, it was just a pain in the ass when I had to go pee. A couple of times, I had to remove my clothes entirely in the bathrooms and I shocked some freshmen. But it did get easier to take the singlet off and put it back on. I was now able to do that alone.

At 5:30, we went down to the sports centre with Travis.

There were already a few guys in the locker-room, including Tom, the shy red-hair freshman guy. We chatted with him a bit, he was coming from a very small town in the countryside and seemed like a fairly nice guy. He had a real passion for sports and was also part of the rugby team of his highschool.

Damian Feytons, Eli Gardener, and Harry Cooper came in shortly after. The atmosphere in the room shifted as soon as they entered the locker-room. As always, the seniors were acting as if they were owning the place and the banters started right away. I was their main victim of course.

"I guess you don't need to change Donkey Scotty." Said Damian with a smile. "Always wearing your attire, always ready!"

"Fuck you, Damian." I showed him my middle finger.

"Come on, don't be a bitch about it. Your bum is a little bit too big for your singlet, that could happen to anyone of us. Right guys?"

"Damn right!" Confirmed Eli. "There's no shame to feel about that! Just don't twerk your fat ass too much in front of us, that could get us horny you know, a big Kardashian bum like that. Given the tightness of our singlets this year, none of us can really afford to have a full hard on underneath it."

I rolled my eyes.

Damian was now in underwear checking himself in front of a large mirror.

"I did gain some weight as well this summer Donkey Scotty. I mean, for me, it was muscle gain, not fat, but still." He flexed his biceps.

What could I say? They were indeed huge and veiny.

"Come on, cut the crap." Intervened Harry Copper mindlessly. "You're going to traumatize the newbies."

Damian removed his black underwear.

"If we cannot joke anymore, this year is going to be quite boring." He sat on the bench, letting his big dick hang between his hairy thighs. He sure took his damn time to get ready.

I could see Tom glancing at this amount of pure muscle and virility, probably wishing he would take Damian's place one day.

The other wrestlers changed quickly and besides Eli and Damian, everyone had their singlets on when Coach Ranson and Coach Daniel entered the room.

"Ready for your first training, guys?" Asked the head Coach.

Damian stood up, still stark naked:

"Almost, Coach."

The Coach nodded at him, went through the room, and then stared at me with a disapproving look.

"I have kept it on as you requested, Coach" I said, already justifying myself.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing to my crotch.

"Sorry... What Coach?" I was once again super embarrassed. Did he notice the cum stain? I had tried to wash it off. Was my abnormal long dick too visible?

"Who's wearing underwear underneath their singlets around here?" Coach Ranson asked the room.

All freshmen raised their hands, a junior named Cory said "only a jockstrap, Coach", and Harry Cooper raised his hand as well. Travis was not wearing any, he had already figured that the head Coach would be against it.

"Remove them. Now. Underwear are the best ways for your opponents to get you! You don't want them to have any grip! This is why we are wearing lycra uniforms, not for showing off!" He finished his sentence looking straight at me and my bulge.

All the boys who had raised their hands started to undress immediately. I did not:

"Coach, about my singlet, I..."

He cut me off.

"You are going to have to pass through this ridiculous shame Russel. No one cares about the way you look. This is not a fashion show."

Reluctantly and painfully, I removed the singlet, and once again, I had to strip naked in front of everyone else. I tried to change quickly but as I was reaching my ass, I still could not pull up the damn thing.

"Coach, really, I'm sorry, I've been wearing the singlet for 24 hours but see... It's just too tight!"

"It's not too tight! Your ass is too fat! Don't mix up the problem!"

Damian laughed loudly at the Coach's remarks. He was still naked. For one second, I thought the coach was going to ask him to help me out like the day before. But instead, he took the matter in his own hands, quite literally.

Coach Ranson grabbed me and pulled on my singlet aggressively. It moved up so fast that it entered into the crack of my ass like I was being given a wedgie and my balls and dicks came out from the front.

"Now, arrange yourself boy."

I was beyond humiliated.

Coach Daniel who had remained silent until that point came near me.

"You'll get used to it Russel. And I'll take care of your ass, I mean, getting it in shape. In two weeks, the singlet will fit perfectly and you'll love your new body."

I smiled faintly. I hated my fat ass. Getting it in better shape was a good goal. I readjusted myself and left the locker-rooms, blushing.

We went on with our first training and for the first half, the Coaches got us competing against each other according to our weights, evaluating our performance.

Eli and Damian went first. It was brutal. They were both strong but were heavily lacking in the technic department. Damian won the match; he was very proud of himself until Coach Ranson listed all the things that he did wrong.

Coach Ranson completed his critics with a demonstration where he completely pinned down Damian to the mat. Damian literally got his face under the Coach's big ass.

One of the highlights of my day!

I competed with Travis. I considered him as one of the best members of the team and I was happy to be able to challenge him. I was a bit rusty from the summer but damn, I still loved the sport and I was fucking good at it. We went through several rounds and the match was pretty balanced.

I am sure that I would have done even better without the singlet entering in my ass crack from time to time but Coach Ranson and Coach Daniel were quite satisfied with us.

"There is some great potential with these two" The head Coach said, slapping our asses.

I was freaking proud, especially noticing Damian's defeated smug face.

After those preliminary matches, we trained on machines and heavy lifting.

Daniel then came to see me to "focus on my ass". His words, not mine.

At one point, all the other guys were jogging around the gymnasium while I was right in the centre, doing some squats. The fact that my ass regularly came out of the singlet made it so much worse but at this point, I had realized that complaining would not get me anywhere. Obviously, some of the other guys were very happy with the show I was unwillingly giving.

"Careful Scotty, we can literally see your hole now!"

To tell you the truth, I had no idea if this could be true but Daniel did not let me the opportunity to check.

"Don't mind them, Scott! Focus on your work! Focus on your ass! You gotta get rid of that extra fat!"

It was exhausting and I was sweating a lot. We all were. By the end of that first training, even Damian did no longer have the energy to be snarky anymore.

12