Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 8:20pm, we were finally done. I was ready to shower and have a quick dinner, keeping in mind the list of "authorized food" to complete my diet given by Doctor Peterson.

But Robert de Portier entered the gymnasium with one other guy that I did not know.

"Right on time Robert, we were just finishing."

"Perfect, Coach Ranson. I see there are all nice and sweaty as requested."

"Nice." Confirmed the guy with him.

"Boys, this is Francis, he is a friend of Robert and will take care of the pictures for the university roster of the athletes. He thought it would be a great idea to have the pictures taken right after a training session this year."

"We want to make it look real guys! This is the new trend! Shooting athletes in the middle of the effort!"

I could not see myself in a mirror but looking at my teammates, everyone was in pretty bad shape: red faces, drenched in sweat from head to toe, most of the singlets had turned translucid. I could see all of my teammate's dicks. They wanted to shoot us like that?

"Let's go guys, we have already set up the materials in the adjacent yoga room."

They had effectively turned it into a professional photoshoot studio.

"We're stink and look disgusting." Mumbled Travis.

"Yeah..."

"I thought they were going to make us from raw meat to fine diamonds!" He recalled the words of Robert de Portier.

"Apparently, they changed their mind."

I was looking at Damian Feytons, sure, he looked like a mess but in a way, he also looked manly as hell. I guessed that was not that bad to try to have raw pictures of athletes instead of having them awkwardly smiling.

Of course, at that moment, I still had no idea what the photographer was to ask of us.

[MORE TO CUM]

Notes from author: Thanks for your support on the first chapter, guys. This story will just keep getting kinkier as poor Scott ends up doing crazier and crazier stuff for the team and his coach. Please, feel free to share your feedbacks and comments as they are my main source of motivation to keep posting!

12