Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I would do Travis a solid and made sure he would avoid Robert de Portier's hands all over his body. To that end, I really went in, not being afraid of massaging my best friend (or ex best friend?) ass, thighs, or abs. I made sure to cover every area, knelt down and took care of his ass crack and groin until his whole body was glistening.

When we met eyes with Travis, he seemed very unease, more than that, he seemed disgusted. It felt awful to have him looking at me like this. Then I realized, for a few weeks now, Travis and the rest of the team were pretty much convinced that I was even gayer than Robert de Portier...

Fuck, he thought that I was loving this!

"Just making sure they don't ask us to do it again." I whispered to Travis.

He sighed.

"Come on, hurry. It's not enjoyable for me."

"For me either!" I protested.

"If you say so." And he spread his legs so I could finish my job.

Damn, that did not go well.

Overall, it pains me to admit it but the oil was doing wonders to our body. We all looked fitter and stronger than ever. Harry looked like an actual Greek God, Eli seemed to be ready to take part in a bodybuilding competition and Tom was very proud of his definition. I noticed that he had shaved his ginger pubic hair in preparation for the shoot, he was almost entirely smooth, his 18 years old muscle body shining in the middle of the gymnasium.

I had gone through a lot of changes mentally and physically in the last couple of months but as I was watching the rest of the team oiling each other up, taking poses, flexing, fighting in their jockstraps, I realized how much we were all different from the first day when we did our weigh in at the exact same place.

Re-enacting standard wrestling positions seemed like a logical idea for a calendar featuring wrestlers but I had not really thought this through.

Most of the wrestling positions were already deeply homo-erotic by themselves, but performed by almost entirely naked oiled-up men, things were deemed to get lewd.

The starting position of every match for example, it meant lying against the floor, arching your ass while the opponent stands right behind you. As our asses were bare in the jockstrap, it really looked as if we were about to fuck each other. I felt this submissive position very strongly while Travis was standing behind me.

"Yes, grope his chest now!" Shouted Francis.

He actually said "grope". The sexual innuendos were obvious.

"Come on boys, we are trying to make a sexy calendar here! Russel, especially you, you should put some heart into it."

Why me? Oh well, maybe because I was paid way more than the other guys!

It was true, compared to the show that Eli and Damian were giving, feeling each other, climbing on top of one another, Travis and I were pretty tamed. I tried to put some more heart into it, holding onto Travis but he moved aside.

"I did not think this was supposed to be an erotic calendar!" Finally said Travis.

"That's just gay".

I had never seen him go actually against the staff. I felt proud of him. But it only lasted a few seconds.

"None of this is gay! Damn, the youth has totally lost his markers nowadays. Athletes fighting each other, skin against skin, this is the pure expression of manhood. You all are a bunch of pussies!" Francis was annoyed.

"But..." Travis looked down at his feet. "I'm just uncomfortable doing this with Scott..."

I felt like a dagger had pierced through my back.

He really did think I was gay and that I was enjoying this! I got tears in my eyes.

Hearing this from Travis was way worse than every insult and mockery from Damian or Eli.

"Ok, I get it. Travis, go with Cory. Harry, you'll pair up with our gay boy!" Said the Coach, grinning.

"BUT I'M NOT GAY! WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND? I'M NOT FUCKING GAY." I yelled suddenly, as if my life was depending on this truth.

Everyone got silent.

"Jeez, relax boy, there is nothing wrong with being gay." Said Robert as if he was reassuring me.

"And nothing sounds more hetero than a guy shouting that he is not gay." Laughed Eli.

Fuck, he was right. It was even worse now. I wanted to leave, to tell all of them to fuck off. I knew my face was all red. I hated this.

"Whatever." I said, trying to remain collected but I was shaking.

"Come here." Told the photographer, taking me aside. "Dude, I am starting to question your participation in this shoot. You are being more difficult than most of the others and you know damn well you're not being paid the same rate. I had no idea you were such a diva!"

I looked around, super worried that anyone else could listen.

"I'm sorry... Look, I'm doing everything I can here."

"Ok. Keep trying then. That ass of yours, that's the money maker and I need to photograph it, so you go on that mat and you let Cooper handle it, I mean handle you. Maybe you'll be worth the money this school is putting on you!"

I just wanted this conversation to end at this point, the other athletes seemed suspicious enough. My position in the team was already compromised but if they were to learn about my payrate in this shoot, my life would definitely be over.

Putting a fake smile on my face, I went back on the mat, and as the photographer ordered, I let Harry handled me so my ass would be shown on most of the pictures. Harry was way less gentle than Travis and took a sadistic pleasure, dominating me.

I also was asked to pose alone, in the middle of the mat, while the other guys were sitting on the bleachers.

"That jockstrap look very good on your ass, Russel, just play with a strap a little, nice! A real professional model."

After two surreal hours of fighting and posing semi-nude, we were asked to go shower and have a quick lunch. It was already 2 pm. Travis passed before me and I thought I heard him say "sorry, bro."

I was still mad though; I did not deserve his crap.

The last part of the shoot was set to happen in the locker-room setting (a classic) where we were showering to get rid of the sticky oil.

At this point, I was ready for the worst but somehow, I still got surprised with the crazy extent things would get to later on...

********************************

Hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys! As always, I can only encourage you to share your comments and feedback as they are my main source of motivation! Thanks! What do you think will happen in part II of this shooting?

12