Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, this is where this was all coming from?! The openly gay communication director assuming of my sexual orientation! For fuck's sake, the guy really thought his mission was to help me coming into terms with my homosexuality!

"Robert, I'm not gay! I am really not"

Why did those words always sound like I was trying to hide something?

"Scott..."

"No, no, I'm serious. I don't care that you are... I mean, I don't mind gay people at all. I'm open minded. But I'm just not."

"Calm down Scott, you are way too sensitive about that." He put his hands on my shoulders. "You do not have to come out to me right now, it's not what I'm asking and I don't want to imply anything. I just want to point out to you that not everything is black and white."

"Look Robert, I appreciate what you are trying to do, but I'm telling you, I'm just straight."

He smiled weirdly.

"Straight, gay, all labels! Who cares? Even if you are straight, you could enjoy submitting to other men. I do! And there is no shame in that. For the longest time, the issue was not that I did not admit it to others, the real problem was that I was lying to myself the most! But Scott, allow me to be frank with you. I saw you offering your ass to those guys earlier, and I saw you get aroused by..."

"AROUSED?"

"Scott, your dick was getting hard!"

I was about to snap back at him but then I remembered the weird twitch that I felt. The other guys and the Coach had already told me I was getting hard while flaunting my ass to them. I did get hard on the mat during my first big competition... Sure, I was super horny because I had not cummed in weeks but touching the other guys just made it worse.

My mind was a blur suddenly and a heavy silence fell onto us.

"I'm sorry Scott, I should not have said that. This was inappropriate." Robert finally said. He really seemed sorry.

"That's ok..."

"Honestly, I just do not think that a so-called straight guy would have gone through with it. Whatever it is, there is something within you that makes you want to submit to other men. Maybe you cannot see it, but others can, and that's probably why you end up in those situations. That ass alone, it must mean something. No-one is granted a bum like that for no reason!" He chuckled at that while I was about to break down into tears.

"Robert, I... I really don't think that I enjoyed what happened earlier. This is why I was not ok today, not because I was not true with myself."

He put his arm around my shoulders.

"Do not worry about that one bit. You were excellent during this shoot and you are the strongest player in this team, both mentally and physically. Maybe Coach Ranson does not tell it enough but he confides in me. He has great hopes for you. If you got unease with the hazing, whatever the reason, it could be that you liked it a little more than you want to admit to yourself or just that this Damian Feytons is a real prick! In the end, it's not much of a big deal. Everybody values what you bring to the team."

Finally, this made me feel slightly better.

"It's fine. Wrestling is all I have. It's all my life. I would do everything for the team and to reach the top. I... I just don't want to be treated as... Well, as their bitch."

He smiled.

"A bit of hazing never killed anybody. And boy, if this is what you have to do to fit in in the team, then, you should just man up. It feels good for them to think you are their bitch, so be it, only you know the true power that resides inside of you. Only you know that you don't need to be reassured in your manhood. You can play their silly games; they cannot change you."

"I guess." I cleared my throat. "I'm sorry if I overreacted earlier, I know I should not care if anyone thinks I'm gay. It's just frustrating how the things turned out to be within the Wolves this year."

"All I see before me is the current leader of the championship and the cover boy or the university's calendar."

I had my first real smile.

Some of the guys came out at that moment and saw us together in the stairs, Robert's arm still around me. I had tears in my eyes and was smiling stupidly. Fuck, they probably were thinking I had just come out or something. Travis was looking at me weirdly again.

But eh, I did not think I would ever say this but Robert de Portier was right. Who fucking cared? At the end of the day, I was 3.100$ richer and as unpleasant as this day had been, everybody had assured me the pictures would look great.

I was right about one thing: the pictures ended up looking amazing.

But there was also clearly something I was missing: without fully realizing it, I had just allowed my brain to conceptualize that I might be gay. And from this point on, things would only get crazier for me.

[MORE TO CUM]

*************************

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! Now that the seed of him actually being gay has been planted in Scott's brain, things are bound to get kinkier! As always, please do share your comments and feedback. I really appreciate it and it motivates me to keep posting on here.

12