Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? No, this has nothing to do with that! What the hell are you talking about? I don't give a single fuck about my rankings!"

"I guess that explains why your results are so low!"

He jumped off his bed, ready to punch me. He stopped himself though, his fist a few inches from my nose.

"Fuck you, Scott. You're just as bad as the Coach, as they all are! Do what you fucking want, but me, I'm out."

He got out of our room slamming the door, only wearing his shorts. He did not come back until the next morning to collect his stuff. I barely got any sleep that night, I could not believe that after convincing me to stay with him in the team, Travis was now so jealous of me that he wanted me to quit!

We did say a quick goodbye to each other when he came back to take his stuff, it was very awkward.

"I think I'll change room if that's fine with you. For next semester, I mean."

He said, almost in a whisper. I could have broken down crying but I pretended that it was fine.

"Sure... This is probably for the best."

And just like that, there was nothing else to say. Our friendship had been degrading for weeks and we had reached the breaking point.

A couple of hours later, I was in the train back to my parents' place, defeated.

I was mad at Travis. I was at an all-time high, winning my games, breaking records, finally getting along with the team and he had ruined all of it. It was like he was trying to crush me after all the efforts I had to make to get to where I was.

I was going on and on about it in my mind and I tried to think about something else.

I could use the couple hours of the train ride to finally take the time to read the (numerous!) comments on the calendar that I had received in the last few weeks on my Instagram. After this hellish fight with Travis, I needed some ego boost.

My Instagram had exploded with followers lately, thousands and thousands of them. Again, this was mostly guys and not the fans of sport kind of guys.

Given the nature of their comments and/or their profile pictures, I assumed that most of them were gays. I mean, there were girls too! Hot girls! And some guys who seemed really interested in my wrestling performance, asking me for diet or working-out advice. But they were clearly not in the majority.

Alone in the train, I was going through my DMs and a genuine smile had returned on my face.

"You're a fucking champ. Unbeaten during the course of six competitions! That's just crazy mate."

"That fucking ass babe, love it!"

"We're all so fucking proud of you, Scott! Would you send signed posters of the calendar?"

Sure, some of the comments were overly sexual and would make me cringe, but a lot of the feedback I was receiving, well including the sexual ones, were positive and encouraging!

A few of them were very gross though.

Like this guy "WrestingFan69" who literally sent me a gay porn in my DMs.

"Can you do the same thing but customized for me?" He asked.

I scrolled down. Just for a few seconds, it was enough to see a guy being jizzed right on his asshole by a huge dick. It was quite disgusting. Volleys and volleys of cum were being sprayed on a very large ass. Hairy legs of other guys were surrounding the two main porn-stars. Must have been a gay gangbang I thought, I had never seen one before.

I almost blocked the guy but then, as I was about to click "block", I had a weird feeling in my stomach.

Thinking about it, the ass in the video looked familiar.

Out of curiosity, I went back to the video. This time, I watched the full minute of it. The guys were in a locker-room. You could not see any of the faces but the ass featured was very similar to mine... except... no... It was not similar... It was mine!

My heart skipped a bit.

I looked around me, terrified that someone else in the train had seen it.

It felt like a dream, or rather a nightmare. How?! When?!

Damn, it was me! No doubt! We were in the locker-room the day of the shooting of the calendar! I remembered this perfectly, now. I was surrounded by Amir, Eli, Tom... and of course Damian who exploded on my hole! I twerked for them, I winked my hole at them, I did everything to make them blow their loads! We had to continue on with the shooting, I had to make them cum!

But someone was filming? Right! The Behind the Scenes! Robert de Portier or Francis?! How could I let them record this? I freaking knew there were cameras around!

Fuck, fuck, fuck! I had been so stupid!

Now trembling, I clicked again on the video. It was awful to watch now that I knew it was me. The more I was looking at it, the more I was recognizing myself and my huge fag ass. Everybody would now it was me! That guy, Wrestlingfan69, knew it was, he had contacted me on my personal Instagram!

I noticed another detail. The video was watermarked with a username. It did not take me more than a few seconds to find a Onlyfans page link.

People ten rows before me in the train could probably hear my heart beating. Despite the fact that I was still sitting down and it was freezing outside, I was drenched with sweat.

I clicked on the link.

My mother was waiting for me in the station, I was supposed to be there in less than five minutes. How could I even look at her? I had just found out that I was a Pornstar! A gay Pornstar!

Maybe this was not bad, I was praying. Maybe this was an isolated thing. The guy "WrestlingFan69" knew Francis, or was Francis?!

I was not subscribed to the Onlyfans page so I could not see the videos, but hundreds of posts were apparently available.

I understood that this would not be an isolated incident when I realized that the profile picture on the page was another picture of me. A shot which had not been released in the calendar but which was coming from the same shoot. It was very similar to the cover shot unless I was bending over on that one. Did I really do that? Oh fuck, I did!

The bio said:

"On this page, you'll get an exclusive and UNCENSORED look at the steamiest, raunchiest, filthiest College Wrestling Team! Be a fly on the wall in the locker-rooms, get up-close and personal with the athletes. 100% real and genuine, actual College Wrestlers in the nude, playing with each other... And more!"

I almost threw up. My life was over.

The page was called: Wrestling Team Gone Wild.

***************************

That's it for Chapter 13, guys! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm happy to share it as I was waiting for the time to share this "twist" and the reason this novel was called this way... As always, feel free to share your comments and feedback to keep me motivated!

12