Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Coach! Those are obviously private stuff."

He seemed to think it through. He was caressing his thick beard now.

"Really? Most of the stuff shared early on this page come from the roster or the competition which are, by nature, public. Every member of the team agrees to be filmed and photographed during competition and for the roster. This is part of the documents you sign when you register to compete for the team."

"But...."

He cut me off:

"I will admit that we have strongly encouraged the photographer to share this content on social medias. It would be quite delicate to pretend now that some of the online platforms are ok and some are not. I'd even go as far to say that it's preferable that the racier content, which still can attract some fundings to our team, is shared to a somewhat private platform only available to paying subscribers."

"Maybe for the competition or even the roster stuff. But like, the videos where... The video where I got jizzed on for example! It looked like a gay porn! This is not acceptable."

"You'll forgive me for my lack of knowledge in homosexual pornography but I'll trust you on that."

Fuck, I always had to say the wrong things. But at least, he could not disagree with me there!

"Coach, for the image of the team, I don't think it is ok to have such content being shared online."

"That is a fair but different point. I agree that, personally, I would not have shared such videos. Although, what happened with the calendar shooting and the behind the scenes of the calendar were not really about the team. It was a professional shoot of eight of the athletes and you signed a contract, a well-paid contract."

I had thought of everything but never I had stopped to go back on the contract I had signed. Thinking of which, I did not even have a copy!

"The... The contract?"

"The one you signed in my office. I must have a scanned copy here. I do not remember the exact terms but I think it was pretty clear about the authorized uses."

"I don't... But Coach, you made me sign it! I did not have time to think... You told me I had to agree on it, fast."

"Yes, because I had negotiated a ten times raise for you, my boy! Have you forgotten about that?" He sighed heavily. "I don't remember you complaining when the bank transfer was made into your account! Scott, one day, you'll have to learn to take responsibility for your actions, I did not hold or force your hand when you signed that document."

"No... You did not but I had not realized that..."

"Let's just see what it says. We will have a better idea of what we can do then. You know that I'm on your side, Scott, I'm just trying to give you another, maybe more informed, opinion."

"I know..." I mumbled.

"Did I say anything which was not true so far?"

"No, Coach. You are right." I waited a second before asking: "Can we please look at the contract to see if there is anything we can do."

"Of course. Here. Appendix B. Section 14. Usage rights." He read.

"Photographer is authorized to use the Content as defined above (every material recorded and produced during the shooting day) to illustrate the university calendar. Photographer may also freely share the Content online, including but not limited to social media (free or paid platforms), commercials..."

"Oh God... I did agree to that..." I said, defeated.

"I'm sorry Scott, I think this is quite clear. Just like I remembered it... You have been fully paid and you have consented for the content to be shared online freely, on all platforms. I see nothing on this page regarding our training sessions or our team's secrets. There is no video of you being humped on by your teammates during our most recent practice, nothing of the other times you got nutted on in the locker room by your teammates... Everything on this page comes either from the roster shooting, the public competitions, or the calendar's shooting. You have agreed to all of this. I'm afraid that there is nothing we can do."

It was like I had been hit with a rock. Without being able to control it, I started to sob like a child in my Coach's living room.

"But I did not want that... I had not realized that I was agreeing for this stuff to be posted online..."

The Coach came to sit on the couch right next to me. I instinctively lied my head on his chest, as I did with my father when I was younger.

"Scott, this is going to be ok." He said softly, caressing my hair. "Look, there is nothing we can do legally but I'm sure I can talk to Robert and Francis..."

I looked in his eyes.

"You think you could?"

"Of course. I can tell that this is really difficult for you. Although I do believe that one man should take responsibility for any contract he signs, I can see that you are suffering and I want to help."

"Thank you, Coach."

"But you have to realize this was your mistake, right, boy?"

"Yes... I know it was."

"We have to be careful though. I know Francis did not appreciate your behaviour during the shooting of the calendar and he already thought you were overpaid. If we come at him too directly or too aggressively, things could get much worse..."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, legally, nothing prevents him from broadcasting these videos to a much wider audience. In a way, you are lucky this is limited to a couple hundred people on a private platform."

I had not even thought of that. God! How could this keep getting worse?

"We can't let him do that!"

Coach Ranson caressed my cheek, wiping out my tears.

"Shhhhh. Relax, my boy. I won't let him. I am just saying, instead of asking him to remove everything from the platform, this could backfire on us, we could instead show interest in it but only demand that he controls better who is granted access to the content."

"Like... making sure there is no leak outside of the Onlyfans page."

"Yes. We could ask him to up the price of the subscription and implement more safety measures so the content does not leak. Again, he has no obligation to do so, so we'll have to get him on our side to make sure he complies. But I'm sure I can get to him. I'm usually good at convincing people and Robert likes you very much too."

That was definitely true!

"So, you'll talk to him?"

"Yes. I'll call him tomorrow and get him to agree to make the content even more exclusive and more protected. I think we can find a good compromise."

"I think so too, Coach. I mean, if it were only a dozen of people that I did not know who got to see the videos, I guess I could live with that. But I was freaking out because someone sent the content on Insta. They could send it to anyone. Even my parents!"

"I'm sure Francis and Robert can understand that. See, there was no cause to make such a big deal out of this."

He gently let me go and stood up to go check at his window. I had not realized his dick had been fully exposed the whole time while we were sort of hugging.

I looked at his computer, still opened on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page. The last video was on pause as my hole was featured in close up. A weird thought came into my mind.

"Sir... How come you did not have to pay to have access to it?"

"What do you mean, Scott?"

"The page, you just clicked on the link and it was opened. As if you were already subscribed?"

"Oh, right. I told you the name Wrestling Team Gone Wild was ringing a bell. Robert probably sent me a free access early on, but since I don't have much interest in all the communication aspect of the team, and forgive me, I'm not a fan of looking at nude pictures of athletes, I did not really pay attention to it. I apologize, I should have monitored this more closely."

"No, that's fine." I finished my beer.

"Well, looks like you are gonna have to spend the night here, Scott."

"Coach?"

"Look outside, it's snowing like crazy and it's getting really dark. I cannot in good conscience let you leave in this storm."

The weather looked bad but nothing too dangerous to me.

"I don't know, Coach; I don't want to intrude..."

"That's ok, Scott. It's just for one night, I was not supposed to see family here until tomorrow anyway. I guess I can prepare the guest room for you. Just do not tell this to anyone, I don't want the other members of the team to get jealous. This is simply a question of safety, between you and I, I cannot afford to lose my best athlete in a car accident."

I smiled.

"You're sure? The weather is...."

"Is getting worse by the minute." The Coach finished my sentence. "But tomorrow morning will be much better, no doubt!"

He smiled at me. His bathrobe opened again and he was once again fully exposed. I got used to it.

"Well, thank you, Coach."

I thought I was asking a lot from him during his holiday break but he would not let me leave in these conditions. He was really taking care of me. I was so lucky to have Coach Ranson in my life.

*****************************************************

I hope you enjoyed chapter 14, guys! Who's ready for Scott spending the night at the Coach's place? ;) As per usual, please share your comments and feedback to keep me motivating in posting!

12