Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 17

Story Info
Scott has to take a thorough physical.
6.2k words
4.58
12.5k
13

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch. This story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay).

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

****************************

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 17: The physical

"Ok, I'll do it."

I said to Damian as we were waiting in the corridor to be called by Doctor Peterson. Coach Ranson had asked us to go through a mandatory physical for the new semester.

"What are you talking about?" Damian grumbled. He had not said a single word to me in a week.

"The videos for the page... The x-rated page." I whispered.

"So, you changed your mind?"

"I'm still not comfortable with that but I know it's important for you and..."

"Bullshit, you just don't want Francis to leak the video of your hole being filled with cum!"

"Shut up!" I said, panicking. A girl near us raised an eyebrow. "Please, Damian!"

"Ok, ok... Look, I don't see where the big deal is. You clearly love cocks and mine is fucking thick and delicious. So instead of pretending you are doing me a favour, just thank me to agreeing that I'm even doing this with a fag."

After a week of going back and forth on my decision, listing the pros and cons, getting barely any sleep, Damian's attitude was only making me go back to my initial refusal. I think that he noticed because he cooled off a bit.

"Scott, I gotta say, I was very disappointed with the lies. Not only about the 3K. You knew about the page and you thought it would be better if you deal with that on you own instead of talking to me or to anyone in the team. We were all concerned! We were all featured in it!"

"I know... I'm sorry."

"Lucky for you, I'm no drama queen such as yourself so I'll get over it. But no more lies."

"Of course. And..."

"Feytons, Damian." It was Doctor Peterson, calling him for his physical.

I did not get the chance to mention one of the key points I wanted to see with him.

Initially, I had considered accepting the offer of Francis only if I could make sure beforehand that Damian and I would remain on the same page regarding our limits. Since he had to go, I rationalized that we would have time to go through that later on.

I was called in the doctor's office about fifteen long minutes later. Damian seemed weird when he got out and we briefly exchanged an awkward goodbye.

"Good evening, Russel, come sit on the examination table." Doctor Peterson asked politely.

"Good evening, Doctor."

I sat down; a bit nervous. I had been waiting for a long time.

"Oh... I see you are not used to getting physicals."

"Why?"

"Take off your clothes, Scott. How the hell am I supposed to examine you like this?"

I was wearing a big sweater as it was freezing outside. I took it off, but I had no real illusion that it would end there. I had learned the hard way what the staff meant when they were saying things like "take off your clothes".

I removed my sneakers, my jeans, my undershirt and when I was down to my boxers, I gave the doctor a quick look, and I took them off as well. Doctor Peterson did not react, he just pointed out to the examination table again. I tried not to be too self-conscious about my abnormal size cock dangling between my legs.

When I sat back down, my bare ass was now in direct contact with the table. I noticed it was kind of warm and I realized that Damian must have been there, butt naked as well, only a few seconds before.

Doctor Peterson took a stethoscope and listened to my heartbeat; he then took my blood pressure. I was not sure why I needed to be naked for that part of the exam that but at least, everything seemed ok.

"Nice physic you have." He said, while feeling my pecs a bit. "Stand up, we'll take your measurements."

I first went to the scale, I was now149 lbs. It was perfect for my weight class but I would have to be careful not to gain any more weight. He then measured the width of my biceps, my waist, and my thighs.

Once again, he was very impressed by the size of my glutes, well at first, he said glutes, and then he just said:

"Your fat ass is really something! There was no slip up during the holidays? No sip of alcohol, no chocolate to celebrate Christmas?"

"No, Sir, I am very committed to the diet."

"And what about the ejaculations?"

I was a bit taken aback by the question even though, after all this time, I should not have been too surprised.

"Sir...?"

"Your training and diet protocol involve some nutrition elements, some work-out elements, and some mind conditioning elements such as no ejaculating. You know that."

"The Coach said that the rule about ejaculation was only for before competitions. I thought it was ok to masturb..."

I could not finish my sentence; Doctor Peterson was very annoyed:

"Like a rabbit, you could not help yourself! We have clearly indicated that it was necessary not to cum in the days preceding a competition but we have also given clear guidelines on limiting masturbation and sex to a bare minimum throughout the year. The youth, nowadays! If we do not force you to put on some work, you don't care, there is no effort made. I bet you have been spending days stroking that disgusting elephant cock of yours."

"I.... Doc, I did not... I mean..."

I wish I could contradict him but he was not wrong.

Since I had realized that I could jerk off and cum to straight porn again, I could barely stop myself. It was like I had fallen back into an addiction. The doctor had to understand, as I knew there was a time limit and I would soon be forbidden to cum, I was jerking off like crazy!

The only problem was my roommate, I had the feeling that Victor was staring at me every time I was touching myself. I swore I caught him lurking at me a couple of times. I tried to be discreet, to do it at night, looking at my phone under the covers but I could always feel his gaze. Maybe it was my imagination, but I did not feel like that with Travis.

I also feared that Victor might have caught on the fact that I was letting the cum dry on my skin instead of wiping it. Obviously, I was just following the wrestling staff's instructions but I was not sure my roommate would understand.

Maybe I should not have cared that much as Victor had no problem jerking off in our room. He was even weirdly confident about it. He would just sit on his chair or lie in his bed and wank his cock, even when I was in the room, without a porn or anything.

Sometimes, it almost felt like he was jerking looking at me, not mentioning that he was pretty much naked 24/7 in our room.

At first, I did not want to say anything because I desperately needed us to get along. Damian had compensated Travis' absence for a bit but now, even him was no longer talking to me. Victor was the only adult who was not a teacher or a coach whom I was talking to regularly, I could not mess that up.

One week had gone by and at this point, it was a bit too late to go back on that nudity thing. At least, Victor was nice to me.

To jerk off in peace, the night before my physical, I went to do it in the communal showers. It was not super intimate but we did have separate stalls. I jacked off under the shower, as usual stroking my large dick with my two hands. I was distracted by the other guys showering or teasing each other in the bathroom but I did end up releasing a thick load of white cum right in my hands. I was picturing my new crush blowing me, an Asian girl with big boobs in my social sciences class.

But I had not thought this through!

In my bed at night, I could let the cum dry on my abs, but what could I do there? I was about to wash my hands under the running water when I heard the voice of Coach Ranson scolding me in my head. I weirdly panicked, realizing that all my precious cum would go to waste in the drain! In the heat of the moment, I saw only one way out: I brought my fingers which were covered with jizz to my mouth and I actually tasted it.

It felt fucking weird! Not disgusting, though. But definitely strange.

"That's what I thought..." Doctor Peterson commented in response to my incoherent mumbling following his question on masturbation.

"I have not jerked off that much." I lied.

He chuckled.

"Sure... I'll believe you. Did you at least swallow your sperm to maintain your level of testosterones?"

"Yeah..." This was not that much of a lie.

"The truth, Russel. Please."

"I mean, sometimes I do eat it (well, one time...) but most of the times; I let it dry on me, it is basically the same thing, no?"

"Not quite, but it is better than nothing. Actually, the best thing to make sure that you get all the proteins you need is to ingest the semen in various ways, so your entire metabolism is covered."

I wondered what other ways could there be but he continued talking.

"I gotta say, Scott, I am a bit disappointed knowing that you jack off like an animal, with no will over your pulsion and not even swallowing your own juice. I thought you were more committed than this to your sport, Coach Ranson is always so complimentary about your dedication and performances. You have to know that the second half of the season is always the most challenging. The other wrestlers will be at the top of their game."

"I am committed... I... It's just the cum stuff, that's weird."

"Why?"

"I'm not gay, doc." That time, and for the first time in weeks, I was almost certain of it.

"And so, what? Neither are 99% of the professional athletes and they still drink semen every day. You don't act all weird when you eat eggs or chicken. It serves the same purpose. You can eat dead animals for the sake of getting your body the adequate amounts of proteins, but you cannot drink your own juice? If you were to ask me, in some way, swallowing cum is less strange than feasting on processed meat from dead animals."

"I guess..."

"We'll talk about it with your Head Coach. Can you just assure me that you have not ejaculated today?"

"No, sir!" I felt weirdly proud, this was definitely not a lie.

"Perfect. It should be pretty easy to provide me with a sample then."

He brought me a little sample bottle. Again, I was taken aback.

"What do you...?"

"I'll need your cum. As part of the physical, we'll test your sperm and your urine."

"But we never asked me that. I mean, urine, yeah, for the drugs but cum..."

"Well, Coach Ranson was not running the team before, was he? As in all things he does, he believes we must not leave anything to chance. Certain drugs and / or issues can only be found in our sperm. You really think that when a professional football team select his players, they don't ask to check the athlete's semen first?"

"Ok... but do I have to do it now?"

"You can go behind this curtain, there are some magazines but..."

"But what?"

"Never mind, just go do your deeds."

I was not too sure what to do with myself, the sample bottle in my hand.

"Can I just go back to the dorm and bring you back the sample later?"

It was worth the try, right?

"Oh, come on, you just admitted you were jerking off like a fucking monkey. What does it change? And I have to certify of the origin of the semen, it has to be done here. Just like the urine for the drug test. I could lose my medical license approving a test not done in compliance with the protocol. You don't want to put my license at risk?"

"Of course not. I... I'll just go."

Behind the curtain, there was a single chair and a small table with a couple of magazines. I gasped when I saw the covers.

On the first one, a huge dick was penetrating an ass, a male hairy asshole, all close up with the title:

"FUCKING DADDY! Special father and son issue."

On the second one, two models were stripping from a jockstrap, one had it slid down his knees and one was about to remove it.

"SEX IN UNDERWEAR: 30 pairs of underwear to spicy up your sex life!"

I took a step back.

"Doctor..."

"I know..." He said with a sigh. "We had both straight and gay magazines, the university has very strong policies in place against discrimination. But the straight magazines were stolen one after the other. There was one remaining when Damian Feytons was here a few minutes ago but he... well... he did not control his ejaculation and he ruined the magazine. As I knew you were my last patient of the day, and I thought that you... well you would not need the straight mag, I told Feytons he could take it."

"WHAT? Are you kidding me?"

"Scott, this was an honest mistake. If you insist that me assuming your sexual orientation was a mistake..."

I was fed up with him.

"I'll just pick up my phone. It's in my jeans."

"We barely have any signal in here so unless you have porn saved on your phone, you won't have internet to get what you want."

"Really?"

He showed me his own phone, there was barely no signal indeed.

"You're 19, no? Can't you just sit down and masturbate? I understood the issue for you was more to stop doing it."

"But here... like that."

"I'm sure there are girls in those magazines too."

"I don't think so..."

"What do you know about gay porn magazine? I thought you told me your were straight."

He went to grab the two magazines and scrolled through them. I had been naked in this office for a good five minutes at this point and I was getting more and more uncomfortable. The guys fucking on the pages were not helping. Some of the images of the "Daddy Issue" were really disturbing, 18 years old guys sucking the feet, the dick or the nipples of 50 years old hairy men.

"Sir, I'll just... use my imagination."

"See, right here, a girl!" The doctor said proudly.

He was pointing at a double-page feature where a guy was jerking off on his bed. He looked like a soccer player, wearing sneakers and socks but nothing else, and stroking his big dick (not as big as mine though) in front of a poster. That's where the girl in bikini was visible, but she was taking a tenth of the full double-page while the guy's body, and his dick, were front and centre. He was Caucasian but otherwise, his body was very similar to Travis.

"Ok... Thanks;" I said, taking the magazine hastily and almost running back behind the curtain. I so wished to be done with that physical!

The curtain was blue like the ones you usually see in hospitals but it looked very thin and with the white light in the doctor office, I knew Doctor Peterson could see every detail of my body, and ultimately, he would see me wanking off.

For a split second, a crazy thought went through my mind. Could Doctor Peterson, just like Robert de Portier and Francis, be gay? Damn, I really was becoming crazy seeing gay guys everywhere! My roommate, the wrestling team staff, maybe I had still some things to figure out for myself.

I tried to focus on the girl on the picture but the dick of the guy was so prominent in the magazine that it was hard to avoid it. I did the best that I could, caressing my balls, staring at the girl's ass but my dick would not get hard. Fuck. I used to be horny 24/7. Maybe I was indeed jerking off too much lately.

After a few minutes, nothing had happened and the more I was stressed, the more difficult it was becoming to get an erection. Everybody knows that, it's when you try to get hard that you are incapable of doing it. Damn our stupid brains!

"Everything ok in there?" the doctor came behind the curtain. I still had my hand on my balls and the gay magazine opened.

"Yes... it's just... I cannot seem to... to get excited. I'm not sure I can do it, Sir. Not like that."

"What are you saying? You want my help or something? I don't do that, boy."

"No! Of course not! I just don't think I can jerk off in this office."

Doctor Peterson sighed.

"Oh boy, you really do have a problem. A boy your age should be able to get hard in just second. Either you are jerking off too much, either, and as I fear given your body type and some of your attitude, you are seriously lacking testosterones."

"What do you mean?"

"Although those studies have been heavily censored by the pro LGBT groups, it is widely known that men who tend to act like girls or have girls features like round big butts, the homosexuals for example, have less testosterones than regular men. Those beta men, if you allow me to use some scientifical lingo, usually seek pleasures by other means than their penises. We cannot blame or judge the homosexuals; it is only natural for them to get aroused by anal stimulation."

Bullshit I thought, but I was not reassured.

"I can get hard! I get hard all the time!" I claimed defensively.

"Ok then."

No longer minding that doctor Peterson was looking straight at me, I closed my eyes, and I thought about the girl I had jerked off to the night before. Really projecting that I was licking her pussy, caressing her boobs, fucking her ass, I started fondling my cock to make it hard. I just had to think about her. Only her. The fact that I felt my semi coming relaxed me a little, I could get hard.

This thought alone was enough and in a matter of seconds, I was in FINALLY fully erected. A miracle!

I opened my eyes and realized that doctor Peterson was still watching me. I held on to my cock, determined to maintain my erection.

"It seems like your problem is solved. Make sure to aim at the bottle when you're done. And please hurry, these usually only take a few minutes and I have a couple more things to see with you before you go."

I focused again and jerked off furiously, using my two hands to stroke my cock. Fuck them all! I thought. Maybe I had a girl's ass but my dick was huge, surely, that could only mean that I was a real man, a straight alpha male!

It took a few more minutes but I felt the cum coming up in my balls and finally, taking a last look at the girl on the magazine, I jizzed. I made sure to aim at the bottle but there were some misses, some drops landed on my right thigh.

"Just swallow the rest." Doctor Peterson stated. "I don't want you to mess my office and it will be good for you. You told me earlier that you were already eating your spunk anyway."

I did say that I was doing it sometimes... Reluctantly I brought the cum to my mouth and sucked on my fingers. Peterson was watching me and I scooped a little more on my thigh, I had to swallow a big chunk this time. Eventually, he seemed satisfied.

"Ok, come sit down at my desk now, we'll finish the physical but first, I have a few routine questions."

"Ok..."

Feeling very uncomfortable having jizzed in front of doctor Peterson and even swallowing some of my own cum, - even though it was purely in a medical context -, I thought the worst had passed and went to sit down in front of him.

The first questions were pretty harmless, he asked me about cancers or cases of diabetes in my family, if I ever had a surgery, If I was feeling ok generally...

But then, things got uncomfortable again. And not only because I was still stark naked on the chair.

"Are you sexually active?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Do you have sex more than once a week?"

"No..." I admitted.

"Once a month?"

"No... not really." I felt myself blushing again.

"Well, you're not sexually active then..."

"I mean, since the sophomore year has started, I just did not have the chance to...."

"Ok, so no sex with neither men nor women in the past five months?"

"No."

That kind of hurt. I had not realized that I was no longer sexually active. Not that my sex life was crazy during my freshman year but lately, all my life had revolved around wrestling and I even stopped trying dating girls. The fact that the entire campus thought that I was gay was not helping either.

12