Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peterson typed down something on his computer.

"You confirm, no one ejaculated in your ass for the past few months then?"

I was surprised by the question, but sadly, I could not answer no to that one.

"I mean...."

"Yes, Russel?"

"I don't know if that counts, this is certainly not sex! But as part of the wrestling practice, you know with the hose technique, I may have received some sperm on me..."

"On you, or in you, Russel? We need to be precise here."

"In me."

My mouth was very dry.

"In your hole?"

"Yes."

I wanted to bury myself in the grounds of the school. The doctor politely smiled.

"Ok, that's fine, no need to worry about that. I just needed to know for your files."

I could only nod yes. What was there to say? Doctor Peterson cleared his throat.

"Scott, Coach Ranson and I have decided to put you under a new supplement diet. It is entirely paid by the university; you'll get 7 bottles a week. You will drink 1 gallon a day addition to the 1 gallon of water you should already been drinking. Those supplements have been developed especially for you. That's quite unique for a college wrestler but the whole staff thought you were worth the investments."

He gave me some bottles and I was stunned, only for once, it was a pleasant surprise. Supplements were very expansive and some of the cheap ones could be dangerous.

But those ones were all free and made just for me? I had a hard time believing it.

"What's in it?" I asked.

"Only good things, we even made sure that is tastes good as well. The results of your sample tests taken today may lead us to change the formula, but given your size, your weight, your current diet, this is the best nutriments you can take for now. You know, you have the treatment of profession Olympic games athletes right there!"

"Wow, thanks!"

"Would you like to taste it now?"

"Yes, actually, I'm thirsty."

"Go ahead then."

I grabbed one of the bottles and looked inside. It looked a little whiter than what I was usually taking and a little thicker too but it seemed less disgusting than the previous mixture that Coach Ranson was giving me. The supplements tasted weird but not bad, I would just have to get used to drinking them.

"Ok, let's go back on the examination table. I'll have to take a more thorough look at your body and we'll be done."

This time, I lied down completely on the examination table and he started to feel my feet, slowly passing his fingers on my soles and then, between each toe.

"I'm just looking for any mycosis, or any nasty thing like that." He explained.

Then he focused on my legs, Doctor Peterson tested my reflexes. This was the sort of things I was expecting from a physical. He brushed over my dick and felt my lower abs. It was a sensitive part of my body, thankfully I had cummed just before, otherwise, I would have certainly gotten hard.

But wait, I was getting hard! What the actual fuck?!

I tried to do the exact opposite of earlier and to get my dick to go down, but fuck the irony, this time, I could not stop myself from getting hard! Shit. I tried to think about the disgusting guys and scenes that I had seen on the magazine earlier but I was only getting harder.

"Doctor... I..."

Doctor Peterson noticed my embarrassment and looked down at my dick, who was now fully erected and given his size, completely in his way.

"No problem, it's usual for a young male to get aroused easily. That's why I was surprised earlier! This is a better sign of your health actually, quite reassuring." He said while now inspecting my inner thigh. "Can you spread your legs a little?"

Thankfully, he was cool with that and the doctor was not making a whole thing about my erection, but I had rarely felt this uneasy... And Lord knows I had been embarrassed in the past few months!

Maybe I was feeling this way because of the void which was my sexual life? It was true that I was rarely feeling a human touch, especially so close to my groin. But it was also true that the last times I was touched, it had been by men... Damian had made me cum by jerking me off and humping me.

Without any warning, doctor Peterson grabbed my cocks and my balls.

"Looking for lumps." He said while I straightened up.

Doctor Peterson made me lie down again. Like the very first day when we met the staff, he felt my balls. Except that back then, he was checking me in front of the entire wrestling team. I remembered how Travis and I discussed how crazy it was at the time. But now, here I was again, only fully hard!

When he inspected my shaft, it was really weird. Because my dick was fully stiffed, it felt like he was jerking me off when he was grabbing it and going back and forth to check for any defect.

"Oh, and here's some precum." He said, showing me his finger.

Then, like I was seeing this scene from the outside, he brought his finger to my mouth and I licked it.

"No waste." He nodded, satisfied. "Don't make this face, Scott. Again, sperm is only protein. It's all natural. And here's some more, damn you're horny."

But this time, he literally squeezed drops of cum from my dickhead, probably remaining from my previous ejaculation, and put three fingers in my mouth.

"Doc." I mumbled as I was basically sucking him. I was chocking. "Please, stop."

"You're the one precumming on my table, boy. No need to play the naïve card, now!" He said, harshly.

While he was going back to his desk, I heard him mumbling "really all drama queens those closeted gay guys."

I would have pushed back against this comment but my enormous dick was leaking cum on my abs and there was nothing I could do about it. I was not in a position to argue.

"Ok, turn around now. Face against the table"

He ordered as he was putting some gloves on.

"Why?"

"I have to check your prostate."

"You mean... in my ass?"

"Where else should I check it? Do you have a prostate hidden under your foot?! Seriously boy, you never had a prostate check before?"

"No! I had not."

"Scott, this is not good! Usually, I advise my patient to get one done at least once a year. You're still quite young but prostate cancers could be so easily treated if men only took the time to go to their doctors to do the exam. Turn around, lie down on your chest. I'll make sure I check your anus thoroughly to compensate for all these years you had not it looked at."

Reluctantly, I turned around. I guess this was something I was often seeing on tv, the importance of checking the prostate for men but I thought it was only concerning older guys, like in their forties.

Doctor Peterson inclined the table so I would naturally bend over.

"Ok, I will insert a finger in your anus now." He said, while he was spreading my ass. "Unbelievable with the amount of training you do that this ass remains the largest thing I've ever seen in my life." He chuckled. "Sorry, I did not mean to be rude."

"That's fine." I mumbled

That was when I felt his finger down my ass. I did not expect he would go this deep, this fast.

"Aaaah." I whispered, but the sound almost seemed like a moan. I had never had anything inserted in my ass before.

"Wow, that's tight! You have to relax to let me in Scott, or I won't be able to run the exam."

"Ok... I... I try... Aaah."

He was going back and forth, pushing deeper. My ass must have been very tightly closed, it hurt like hell, just the one finger. He put some lube on his gloves.

"Come on Scott, I have to go in." He pushed his finger once more and this time, I felt like I was swallowing it. "Looking for any issue in your sphincter boy. Here, let see if I can find your prostate."

"Doc... this is...ah."

It felt not like an exam but like he was fingering me as I would do to a girl's pussy. I mean, it was the point of this medical check to go in but still!

It also had a weird effect on my dick which was rubbed against the table and was literally throbbing at every back and forth he was doing. I hope the exam would end fast, just to be sure I would not cum. I could not imagine how bad I would feel!

"Relax Scott, just try to take some deep breaths. The more you're fighting it, the more your ass is clenching and I can't do my job. When you go to the dentist, you open your mouth, right? Just do the same thing, open your hole!"

"I'm trying..."

"Just spread your ass cheeks with your hands, that will be a first step."

I did as I was told. I also remembered the I had already winked with my hole for the wrestling team. I already felt it opening before, I could do it again. I tried.

"Oh yes, just like that!" The doctor exclaimed, practically lying on the examination table with me. "Open and close, yes, now I can penetrate it."

"Doc... it feels... weird." I mumbled but this time, I was clearly moaning. Fuck.

I felt a second finger inside of me. I thought he only needed one! But before I could protest, he shouted:

"Oh yes, that's it, that's the prostate!"

And then, everything went black. Doctor Peterson pressed on my prostate with his two fingers and I felt intense waves of pain and pleasures going through me at the same time. Without even being aware of it, my dick was pouring cum all over the examination table and I was ejaculating for the second time in less than 10 minutes.

"Oh no, oh God..." I moaned. But my orgasm was unstoppable.

"RUSEEL! What... Are you... Oh dear Lord, are you actually cumming?"

Doctor Peterson eventually removed his fingers from my asshole and I released two final volleys of cum.

"Doctor... I... I'm sorry"

"This is... You're a freak!" He yelled, he seemed completely shocked.

I was fully red and tried to move away from the table, my dick still dripping cum on the floor, there was a huge stain on the examination table.

"I'm sorry, so sorry... I..." I said, my eyes getting teary. What had just happened?

"No, no, I'm the one being sorry. I guess these things can happen! I overreacted."

"Doctor, I really don't know how... This has never happened to me before and I was not excited at all..."

"Clearly..." He stated looking at the huge mess on his table. "We are told about this when we learn about prostate exams but no one had ever cummed on my table before. Especially right after you had filled a sample bottle with your sperm!"

"Again, I'm sorry..."

"Stop apologizing, Scott. I should have been more professional when it happened. Look, this is fine. Just lick it off quickly, you have lost too many proteins already and the training start back tomorrow. Better Coach Ranson does not know that you just cummed a second time, especially while I had my fingers in your ass."

"Doc?"

"Eat it!" He ordered. "Clean your mess!"

I knelt down to be at the examination table level and licked my own cum out of it. It was no longer just a few ounces or a few drops, I was swallowing the results of a long and strong orgasm, my mouth was full of my sperm.

"The floor now."

Oh God. It was getting worse. I tried to say no but I only made bubbles in my mouth. I felt terrible but I had to clean my mess. I felt lost.

"I'm a freak..." I mumbled.

"You really have been a messy boy." The doctor said as I was now licking my own cum off the floor, only inches from his shoes.

I looked above me; he was looking severely at my naked body. I only realized then that I was in the exact position as one of the boys in the dirty magazine, submitting to his "father". I finished licking the floor.

When I stood up, I was shaken up and was trembling heavily.

"Drink some of you supplements, it will help you get your focus back." Doctor Peterson handed me the bottle I had started to drink and patted my shoulders.

"Yes, Sir. I just feel... I'm so sorry about that."

"That's all forgotten. Look you have re-ingested it. No harm done. Coach Ranson does not have to know, I guess that anal stimulation does that for some people."

"You mean, the homosexuals?"

"No need to mess your brain with that, kiddo. I touched your prostate and you had a somewhat natural reaction. You don't need to figure out what this whole means."

I was on the verge of crying.

"Doctor, I'm just so confused."

He grabbed my shoulders.

"Scotty, a lot of boys you age are confused. You just need to relax and trust the adults around you to help you find your way."

I nodded. He smiled warmly at me.

"I'll let you put your clothes back on, now."

I had forgotten that I was still naked. I hastily put back my underwear and jeans.

"Oh wait, you still had not peed, right?" He handed another sample bottle. "Usually, I always want to pee after an orgasm. Can you fill that bottle now?"

I was the same way. I did desperately need to pee.

I just opened the fly on my jeans, got off my dick again, and pissed in the bottle right in front of the doctor. The idea of isolating myself did not even cross my mind.

"Don't make a mess Scott, or you'll have to drink it too!"

I stopped myself from peeing. The doctor was smiling largely. Surely, he was kidding, right? I did not want to find out.

"Do you have everything now?" I asked.

"I do! I'll send the samples to the labs. Just do not forget to take your supplements for the weeks."

I put back my shirt and sweatshirt and grabbed the bottles of supplements. I felt dizzy.

"May I go, now?"

"Of course, Scott, and please, no cumming until we have your full results. I can trust you on that?"

"You can, Sir."

I walked to my dorm room like a zombie, my mind totally blank. I opened my door only to find Victor jerking off in his bed, he cummed on his chest as I was entering the room.

"I had to finish myself off!" He said with a smile.

"No problem." I replied.

Really, this was nothing at this point.

[MORE TO CUM]

***************************************

Guys, I hope you enjoyed this new chapter. Please share your feedback and comments to keep me motivated in posting here!

12