Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 18

Story Info
Scott's manipulation by his entourage reaches new levels.
6k words
4.39
8.7k
11

Part 18 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch. This story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay).

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

****************************

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 18: Ersatz

It felt too damn good to finally be back on the mat. Only there, I was feeling like myself, like I was worth something.

With the new supplements given by Doctor Peterson and the Head Coach, I felt more focus and eager than I ever was. Wrestling practice was very intense and three to four times a week, Coach Daniel and Coach Ranson were pushing us to our absolute limits for the competitions to come in February.

Some of the wrestlers had left the Wolves and only the most committed were still in it. My life had not been easy lately, and I needed some wins. I thought that if I were to smash it during the next comps, I could find back some of my self-esteem and remember what I was fighting for.

The only problem was my libido which was all fucked up again. Things had somewhat come back to normal during the holidays, but now, it was worse than ever! I was no longer jerking off following the doctor's advice (we were still waiting for the results of the tests made on my semen) but I was hard 24/7. Quite literally.

It was so awkward in my dorm room with Victor staring right at my dick most of the times... But what could I say? I could not be mad at him; I was the horny elephant in the room!

At the end of one particularly intense training session where I had rubbed my hard dick against each of my teammates -- do not get me wrong, I was fine with that, they had jizzed on me more times than I could count, - I went to Coach Ranson's office to discuss this issue.

I was no longer embarrassed of getting hard during trainings or during the matches, most of the athletes were sporting stiffed cock anyway since the hose technique had become a common thing, but I thought the new supplements he was giving me may have been affecting my libido. It had really become out of control since I had started taking them.

Thinking of which, I had never been more turned on during the first semester than when I was drinking the shakers from the Coach!

I was very surprised when Coach Ranson simply admitted that it was true. Just like it was no big deal.

"Well, of course. Those are boosters filled with vitamins, proteins and testosterone. It's not really a surprise it should make your dick go up at times..."

"Coach, you have been giving me Viagra?!"

"Always the big words with you! It's just a common side effect of protein shakes, I guess you're just a horny little boy. Aggressivity, commitment, focus, sex-drive, all of those go together. There is no secret on why women are so inferior to men in sports and, if you want my opinion, in all life's areas where it matters, they are missing something that we have." He grabbed his balls to make his point: "Our manhood. The source of our power."

"But... I... I just cannot have erections all the time."

"You really do not accept yourself as a man, Scott. Men do get hard! Why should you feel embarrassed about that? It's only in our nature. What would you prefer? Having a clit between your legs?"

"No, but..."

"Why do you think we have forbidden you to cum? For our own pleasure? Of course not! I am just following science. When your balls are full, you're more aggressive, more dedicated, more of an athlete! Once you nut, you lose all of this manly energy. The more you can get to the edge, the better you are on the mat. Can you deny that?"

"I don't deny that. It's just... Coach, it's all the time. Lately, I just cannot seem to get it down..."

It was embarrassing but the Head Coach had to get it. I was not complaining about getting hard during a couple of matches, my whole life was now spent with a huge monster, fully awake and dripping in my pants.

"And where's the harm in that? It should make you feel powerful!"

"The teachers, the girls, they see it! They look at me! They think I'm a freak. You know that I cannot hide my... well, my genitals."

"Come on, Scotty. I am sure that everybody just thinks you are a healthy young man! Sure, it would be easier if you did not have this insane horse dick of yours but eh, is that my fault? Trust me, nobody cares. Myself, I have seen too much of your hard dick already but I have decided to move pass it. Aren't you glad that I chose to ignore all the times your dong got hard in front of me? I suggest you do the same."

I had a weird feeling in my stomach, it was the first time that the Coach was referring to the incident which had occurred at his place during the Christmas holidays. I still could not believe I had slipped in the Coach's bed, naked, with a full hard on. But maybe I was imagining stuff, maybe he was just talking about seeing my cock during practice, not about the night at his place...

"Yes, Coach... But if I really want to cum, I should..."

"No way. Boy, the whole point for you is to learn to control yourself, your manhood, your energy. You really cannot let that dick controls you. Besides, it is just not safe until we have your results from the lab."

"Not safe... Why?"

"Don't worry yourself with that for now, just learn how to follow my instructions. When have I ever been wrong?"

As often, the discussion kept going for a while but I ended up with more bottles of supplements and making another promise not to ejaculate before I was authorized to do so. I swear that I could have accepted to be that horny all the time if only I could cum just once in a while... once a week! The complete abstinence was torture.

That night, I confided myself in Victor so he would know why I was so fucking horny all the time. I feared that he might think that I was attracted to him. I could not have another roommate accusing me of being gay.

I was pleasantly surprised that he acted really cool about it. Sure, I would have preferred that we did not have this conversation while he was -- once again -- naked, but at least, he did not make a big deal out of it.

"Oh... So, you're hard all the time but you cannot jerk off? Like, never?" He said, mindlessly scratching his balls, lying on his bed.

"I mean, I can jerk off sometimes! Just not at the moment..."

"When, then?"

"I don't know... I guess when the Coach and Doctor will tell me that's ok. It was like that during the first semester, they would tell us when we could cum again. Also, we are waiting for some results on tests they have been running on my sperm. The entire team is in the same situation but I guess not everyone follows the instructions."

"And the supplements you take are only making things worse?"

"Well... yeah." I replied, realizing how absurd it might sound. I pointed at my cock making a huge tent under my shorts.

Thankfully, I had come to terms with my body or I would have never been able to get out of my bed each morning...

"I get it, man. You gotta do what you gotta do!" Victor said pragmatically.

"Really?"

"Of course! Do you think Olympic athletes don't make sacrifices? I, for one, don't mind that you're constantly hard. I guess it's just something we should get used to."

I must admit I was relieved by his reaction. Victor did not make the slightest comment about me being gay and he did not insult the Coach either. I felt like I could open up to him.

"I don't know, sometimes, I wonder if I should at least stop the supplements, try to get this (I pointed to my cock again) under control."

"Why? Are they not a good fit for you? You're not performing well on the mat?"

He was really comfortable with himself, he was now spreading his legs and scratching his inner thighs.

"Oh no, the Coach told me they were quite expansive and they were made specifically for my body type. I do feel like a beast on the mat... It's just..."

"You just answered your own question, mate. Why would you stop something which will make you win competitions? I thought wrestling was the most important thing for you."

"It is!" I sighed. "You're right, it's just, not everyone is agreeing with the methods of the Coach."

Victor shrugged his shoulders.

"Why do you care about what other people think? Losers will always be jealous, mate. As long as it is your decision, nobody should judge! Also, I'm not sure the supplements have much to do with it. If you really do not cum, that's why you're hard all the time. If I did not cum three times a day, I would have a fucking Eiffel Tower between my legs 24/7."

"Thanks Victor, I think I needed to hear that."

I felt better about it. Victor was so much more supportive than Travis. However, the next part of the conversation was not as cool...

"You don't mind if I do jerk off though?" He asked me.

"No, do what you gotta do, you don't have to restrict yourself for me..."

Victor was already fondling his cock anyway.

As he would often do, he was lying in his bed, stark naked, touching himself while I was just sitting right next to him. Sometimes he would close his eyes, but often, he would look straight at me. Usually, I tried to ignore him, looking at wrestling videos on YouTube or doing my homework, but this time he talked to me while stroking himself. He would not let me pretend that I was not there.

"I've been thinking, Scott, in a way, that should help you out. Seeing me jerk off and cum."

"What do you mean?"

"It's like when you play videogames. I love water polo but when I can't go to the pool, I just play similar games online, to feel better afterwards. I think it is called an ersatz when you live something through someone else's experience."

"Still not following you, dude."

"Just look at me jack off. Look!"

Pressured, I did glance at it, it was super uncomfortable.

"Come on Vic... I don't want to look at it."

"I know you don't want to look at MY cock but just imagine it's yours. Imagine I'm holding YOUR cock."

"How is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Just like I explained! Oh my god, you really do not know anything about psychology, do you? If you are forbidden to do something, watching someone else do it and picturing it is you, like in a videogame, it can give your brain almost the exact same sensation as if you were doing it yourself. I'm sure it could calm your... well... your cravings."

"Bullshit..." I spoke.

"Haven't you ever watched a porn and it was even better than the real thing? Seeing another guy cum in a wet pussy?"

"I don't know, dude."

"Maybe it is bullshit, ok. Those are just some stuffs I've been reading about; I don't pretend to be an expert. But just try it! Look at me jerk off and tell me how it feels."

"Gross!" I replied in a harsher tone than I anticipated, fully turning my back on him.

"Take that back! That's really not cool to say."

Fuck, it seemed that I had really upset him. I could not lose my only ally. I looked back at him, or rather at his dick. Calling it "gross" was probably very inconsiderate. I tried to make it better.

"Sorry, mate, it's not what I meant! I don't like dicks, that's all."

"That's irrelevant! This is not my dick you're looking at; this is yours! You are stroking yourself. Look, my hand goes back and forth on YOUR shaft right now." He said while stroking himself more and more intensely.

"And you're always complaining about the size of your schlong, at least, you'll have a better understanding of what it's like to have a normal size cock if you use mine as an ersatz. I mean, my dick is quite big but compared to you, let's just say it is normal."

"That's weird." I commented. I was starting to see his point but I was still very uneasy with the whole thing.

"Well, you have a huge monster cock which feels like it is ready to attack me 24/7! I confirm this is weird! I'm just trying to find a way to help you cope with it. If all you got for me in return are insults, find another roommate who will accept to share his room with a freak!"

Again, I felt so bad. I was the freak in the room, there was no doubt about that.

"I'm sorry... I'm looking at it right now, see, I'm trying your method."

"Yes, focus on my cock."

"I do."

"Good, see how I'm caressing my balls, spiting of my shaft... Mmmm. That feels so fucking good! Can you just picture it is you?"

"Dude, I want to jerk off so bad now. It's even more frustrating!"

"No, it's not. Look, you are pleasuring yourself." He said while caressing his own balls and stroking his cock as the same time. "Your brain has to get in the zone. Don't look at me, just stare right at my dick."

"Ok... ok..."

What the hell, I could give it a try. Victor was staring at me all the time so I guessed it was not that bad for me to do the same, just once. I looked at his cock and tried to really imagine it was mine. I did wish to have this kind of normal size cocks. Still big, but which would not make me look like a freak, which would not scare girls away.

"MMMM.... Yes, I'm stroking my juicy cock, I'm gonna cum!" Victor commented the action, as if I needed the subtitles.

I kept on staring. I tried to do this thing properly. Maybe this was worth it.

Sure, I was not touching myself really, but in my brain, I was doing it. Fucking weird experience!

"I'm gonna nut, mate. Just like in a freaking video game, just think that you are the one making me do this. Like you're controlling me." Victor explained.

"Ok, I... I'm trying."

"Just picture it. You are touching yourself and you are making yourself cum through me. Even though you don't cum in real life, you'll have the same satisfaction. No, it may even be better!"

I doubted that but I still went with it. Looking at this cock was still nauseating to me, but I could not say something like that, Victor would get upset.

"I am looking at your cock as if I was the one jacking off." I said to show him some more enthusiasm.

"Good. Now really try to imagine you are in charge of getting me off. Verbalize it, tell me that you are the one who will make me cum, that way, it's just like you are doing it yourself."

"I'm the one who'll make you cum, ok."

"Yes! That's it! Make me jizz all over myself. Get my big cock to the edge, just like that, make me fucking cum. That's nasty. Say it to me, say what you want! You're in charge."

"I.... Come on, Vic..."

"Bro, just tell me you want me to nut. My balls are full of milk, I need a good release."

"Just fucking cum!"

"Make me!"

"What do you want me to do? Just fucking cum, ok? You said I was in charge. Just do it!"

"Where's the fun if you don't have to work for it? Every videogame has its challenge or there's no point. You won't feel the satisfaction if you do not have to try a little."

"I order you to cum." I awkwardly said.

"That's not it, but look at all this precum sliding down my shaft. I'm fucking ready. Just beg me. Mmmmm. I feel it coming."

"Just cum, please, I'm begging you! Let it all out."

"You really want me to cum, Scott? You really want to see my alpha juice?"

"Please! I want to see it! Just fucking unload. Please!"

"Aaaaah yes...." He moaned so loud; all the guys of our floor probably heard him. "Scott, get that spunk out of me!"

I had not realized I had gotten very close to his cock while I was staring at it. I was first row to see his cockhead opening and several spurts squirting out of it, some spraying Victor's face, his chest, and the walls of our room. The guy was drenched with jizz! Thick and white.

I feared that I had been sprayed myself although maybe it was not such a big deal, I had already taken loads of cum on my ass before, practicing the hose technique.

"Fuck... Victor..." I said, sitting back down on my bed.

"That felt good!" He said, licking his lips. "I made a mess."

"You really did!"

He was smiling, like he was very content with himself. He scooped some of the cum from one of the posters off the wall, a water polo guy, star of the Italian national team. The jeez was dripping on the athlete's speedo and thighs. Victor put the jizz right in his mouth and swallowed it all as if it was the most natural thing in the world.

"It's good for you to eat it." He pointed out.

"I know..." I said, still a bit confused about what had just happened.

"So, do you feel a bit better? Look, your dick is no longer hard!"

"Oh yeah, you're right!" I was only noticing.

"You have not cummed, haven't you? Not while you were watching me?"

"Of course not, I'm not gay!"

"Ok, ok. Just checking." He said with a grin while he was wiping the remaining of cum with a tissue.

What a waste, I thought. I was so used to making sure I would let the cum dry on me and to hearing that absorbing cum was the best thing a man could do that seeing Victor throwing it in the trash kind of shocked me. I did not say anything.

"My dick did get soft while you were jacking off." I commented.

"Then, it works! This is our proof!" He threw his fist in the air as if he had scored a goal.

"I... I just don't know what to say... It was so weird..." Careful not to offend him again, I chose my words carefully. "I mean, not weird, it was a good idea but maybe I just did not cum because I was disgu... not attracted by seeing you stroking your dick and this is only why my dick went down."

"Just think what makes you sleep better at night, my friend! All I know is that my plan fucking worked!" He said standing up, his now limp dick still dripping with cum dangling in front of my eyes.

I tried to look away but he walked closer to me, he continued:

"At least, now we know how to help you out, every time you're in need for a release so bad or if you cannot get your prick down, you just have to watch me cum. You're lucky I do that often." He winked at me.

I looked at his face above me to stop staring at his cock. It was strange, now, I felt like I was intimate with his junks.

"Maybe..." I replied, still not entirely convinced.

"Dude, your roommate just offered to wank for you whenever that can help you out! I think that's quite generous of me. Not all bros would do that, should not I get a thank you for that?"

"I know. Thank you for trying to help me out. Really, I appreciate it, Victor." I replied, a bit jaded but still somewhat appreciative of him.

Victor was sporting a large smile on his face.

"I mean, I should not take all the praise. To be honest, this one has really been doing all the work, I think you should thank him." He said pointing at his dick and dangling it even more before my eyes.

"Come on..." I said, a bit annoyed.

"Just let me have some fun with it! Victor Junior here just helped you A LOT!" He laughed. "Thank him!"

He was more pressing. Was he serious?

I tried to laugh back, to make things less awkward, hoping he would just give up on this stupid idea. But he did not move his dick away from me. I even saw drops of cum falling on my bed.

"Thank you." I mumbled, looking at his dick.

"Thank you, who?" He moved his cock closer to my face, it was almost touching my nose at this point. A drop of cum fell on my arm.

"Thank you, Victor Junior!" I repeated, almost touching his cock as I was opening my mouth to speak.

He bursted our laughing and patted my hair.

"That's a good boy!" He said, teasing me. "I'll go shower now. But look, if you ever need to talk, you know that I'm here? I mean it."

I nodded yes and he simply put a towel around his waist and got out of the room.

I lied down in my own bed; I was not feeling very good about what had just happened but not everything was lost. At least, I was no longer hard.

I wondered how I would have reacted to this whole situation if it had happened five months ago, in September... I would have probably freaked out for nothing. Thankfully, I had learned to be more chill about these things.

12