Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly, this "cum issue" as we would start to call it with Victor became a much bigger problem the next day.

After training, I was called in the Head Coach's office where Doctor Peterson and Coach Ranson were both waiting for me.

They looked very serious which made me nervous right away.

"The tests from your physical came back and we do have some news for you, Scott." Coach Ranson announced.

"What is it?" Doctor Peterson and the Coach looked at each other as if they both wanted the other to break a difficult news. "You're scaring me. Is there something wrong with me? Am I sick?" I asked them.

Doctor Peterson gave me his most empathic look.

"You are not sick, per se. But you do have what we may call a small defect."

"A defect?"

I tried not to panic but immediately, crazy and depressing concepts were going through my mind like diseases, cancers, hospitals...

"Inside your sperm." Doctor Peterson specified.

I was stunned. Coach Ranson stood up and came behind me to grab my shoulders, my father would do that when I was little and hurt myself. A simple way to show that he was there for me.

"Although this is not surprising given what we've known about you, it still hurt to have confirmations of this kind of things." The Coach stated.

"I... I don't understand. What is wrong with my sperm?"

Doctor Peterson explained:

"I could bore you with the medical lingo but to put it simply, you have what we commonly refer to as weak semen."

For some reason that I could not explain, I took that answer really personally and I was offended.

"What the hell is this?" I asked the Coach, not wanting to even look at the doctor in the eyes.

"I understand this is difficult to hear, son, but I'm sure it's not as bad as it sounds." Coach Ranson referred to the doctor again.

"It affects millions of men around the world, Scott. There is no need to feel shame about that."

"But what does it mean?"

"It only means that there is a specific protein, the B87, produced in the semen of all men, directly linked to our testosterone level, which you are lacking of. You are producing it, but not in sufficient amount."

"How bad is it? Like, could I still have kids?"

Doctor Peterson smiled at me:

"Oh yes, you do have healthy spermatozoids. You do not need to worry about that. You are perfectly healthy. Our concern is elsewhere."

I felt a bit reassured although I could not see where the problem was then.

"Ok, so my sperm does not produce enough of this protein, but what's the issue with that? Who cares as long as it does not affect my health?"

"It had more to do with behaviour than anything else. Hormones and testosterones both affect our moods, our ways of thinking, our actions. Again, and to put it simply, the lack of protein B87 may lead you to think as yourself as less of a man."

I was ready to cut him off but Doctor Peterson did not leave me the opportunity, he kept on going:

"This is nothing wrong with you, of course. It is just that since your brain does not receive the information he needs from this protein; it might process certain things differently."

"Like what?"

"Some news that might not affect a normal man, might affect you directly. Like a little girl would cry over losing her favourite teddy bear."

I was not too sure if he was comparing me to a little girl but I preferred to discount that comment.

"And can I just get more of this protein?"

"There are ongoing studies and the scientific community believes that within a few years, maybe a few months, we might be able to create an effective substitute, but there are some pushbacks."

"Why?"

"Well..." Doctor Peterson seemed uncomfortable at this point, he looked at Coach Ranson, who was still holding my shoulder firmly. The Head Coach did not say a thing though, just held me even tighter.

"This is not easy thing to say, but within the medical community and of course, only informally, the weak semen condition is sometimes called the gay condition."

"What?" I snapped, trying to stand up.

"Easy, easy." That was the Coach pushing me back on my chair.

"Nothing is official as of now and strong lobbies are at play but a number of very serious studies are claiming that the lack of the B87 protein is the reason why certain men turn out to be homosexuals. When gay men start puberty, they simply do not produce B87 proteins and it does seem to influence greatly their behaviour."

I did not say anything but I did not like where this was going. At all.

"Basic empiric evidence does show that homosexual and heterosexual men are wired differently, there is no debate there. Hear me out. I'm not saying this is bad or this is their fault, it is just a fact: gay men are more moody, dramatic, it also changes some of their physical attributes, they have bigger asses..."

It was too much, I knew he was trying to describe me, I cut him off:

"But I... I'm straight! I cannot have this thing; I'm attracted to girls! And you told me that I had some in me, not that I had never produced the damn protein!"

"Nobody is saying otherwise, Scott." Coach Ranson said in a reassuring tone.

"We do not want to imply anything and this is your personal life anyway. We just thought that you should know... If you ever feel confused or lost, this defect is probably the cause of your troubles. But as you mentioned, the good news is that you are already producing some B87 yourself, so we do believe this is solvable. Again, there has been some promising studies on the possibility to reverse the process."

I swallowed my saliva. This point about being confused on my sexuality was hitting a very deep spot within me. Especially when I thought about the past few months.

"What can I do then?"

"As we said, this does not have any implication on your health whatsoever so you do not have to do anything. Although, if you wished to be more manly, we can only recommend to stick to your current diet and routine, only taking it one step ahead."

"We are only seeing this from a pure sport point of view." The Coach added.

"To tell you the truth, both Doctor Peterson and I are amazed by your results so far. Compared to the other guys of the team, you have the weakest sperm of all, but still, you beat all of them to the punch thanks to your dedication and talent!"

I took a deep breath.

"Ok, so, if I'm taking my supplements and my proteins, that corrects it, right? We are already doing what we should be doing?"

"It does help, yes. Taking those supplements have probably helped tremendously and I can only encourage you to take some more! But to tell you the truth and on the long run, the only effective way to cure this is to keep the number of proteins you do have, inside of you, at all costs. That means no cumming at all, and otherwise absorbing as much sperm as possible."

"You are telling me that if I were to cum too often, I would lose too much of the protein still in me and what, I would turn gay?"

I purposely chose to ignore the absorbing part of the cure. The whole thing sounded so absurd to me, but at the same time, and I hated that, I felt like I had a time bomb inside of my balls!

"This is not as simple as that..." The Head Coach started but Doctor Peterson did not let him finish.

"No need to sugar-coat it, Ranson. The boy is right. The more you cum, the more B87 protein you'll lose and the more hormonal you will become. In the end, why do gay men act the way they do? Because they are lacking this protein and even unconsciously, evolution has made them seeking for it. This is why most of them are faggots addicted to cum, especially looking for semen of straight alpha men. They need to fill that void."

There was a long silence after that. The information was slowly sinking in me.

"What do you want from me?" I finally said, my eyes getting teary.

The Coach held my hand and knelt to be at my level.

"Scotty, relax. On our side, we just want you to perform well on the mat, this is the only way we can intervene in your life. The rest is up to you."

"Just tell me then, what am I supposed to do regarding wrestling?"

"Nothing more than what you have already been doing. You just need to be even more committed to your diet."

"Ok, I just keep on with the supplements and I should not cum, right?"

"That is right. Again, this is not such a big deal. It's just a sensitive subject, that's all. And this is my perspective on the matter, I don't pretend to represent the entire scientific community." Doctor Peterson said. "There are some other methods, a bit more extreme used on guys who tried to get more of this prot' directly in their system, but there is no reason to go through those at this point." He smiled at me. "Do you have any question?"

"No... I guess I understand..."

The Coach seemed genuinely relieved.

"I'm glad we have talked this through, to be honest, I have been suspecting something like that for months and I'm glad the cat is out of the bag. Thank you, doc., you may leave." Coach Ranson shook Doctor Peterson firmly and they exchanged a brief smile.

"Scott, would you stay here just for a few minutes?"

Doctor Peterson gave me some finale words of encouragement and left the office. I was left alone with the Head Coach. What more could he want from me? I felt like I was drained.

"What is it, Coach?"

"First of, I wanted to say that this thing we've just talked about, do not worry about it too much. It just means that we have been doing the right thing, forbidding you to cum. I think that if we keep going this way, by the end of college, you'll be the most accomplished alpha straight male of campus! We got this. It's still fresh but I'm sure Doc Leo, you and I can find the perfect way to handle this minor setback."

"If you say so..."

"I do say so! I know how dedicated you are! If someone can overcome this, it is you. I should also say, those results even gave me some reinsurance about you. After what happened when you stayed at my place, I must admit that I doubted you. But now, I know you were just as confused as I was. You were not manipulating me; you were just responding to basic biological needs that you have yet to fully comprehend."

"Coach, I swear I have never tried to manipulate you, or even lied to you."

"I know and I fully trust you, Scott."

I felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. He kissed my forehead in a fatherly manner.

"Thank you, Coach." I said like a proud kid.

"The other thing that I wanted to talk with you about has to do with the little side project of ours. I've talked with Francis; He is really glad that Damian and you have agreed to shoot some videos for him. I am satisfied that everyone has been able to find common grounds."

With all this thing about my sperm, I had forgotten about my promise to shoot videos with Damian. I just nodded politely. The Coach continued.

"You can go to Francis' place next Saturday for the shoot, I'll text you the details. Damian has a car, he'll drive you there. I thought it would be better to do it sooner than later, as I won't authorize any ejaculation before the competitions, and those are now fast approaching. Of course, for you, competition or not, there is no cum allowed but Francis was understanding about this."

"Sure, Coach."

He hugged me.

"Cheer up, boy! You're still the best athlete of my team! You're still my number one, right?"

"Right, Coach... I hope you're not disappointed to have bet on me with all of these new info..."

I was genuinely concerned to have disappointed him. Coach Ranson meant so much to me. He had become way more than just a mentor.

"Good Lord! Not for a second, Scotty! You are the best wrestler I have trained in years. I know that I can be harsh but this is only because I want the best for you. No matter what, I'll always be here for you."

I hugged him back and I held on him tight. It was childish, it was silly, but I needed that.

Even if my life was messy at times, as long as I had the Coach by my side, I could feel safe...

[MORE TO CUM]

12