Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 20

Story Info
Scott is not afraid to play dirty to win the competition.
5k words
4.67
7k
10

Part 20 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay).

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 20: Playing dirty

One month.

Thirty-one long days since the last time I had cummed.

It was the morning of our first big competition of the second semester and my mind, as well as my horned-up cock, were running wild!

Coach had told me that he would let me cum during one of the matches that day. What a relief! He knew that I could not hold it any longer and he considered that rather wasting my juice, at least, I could use that freaking month worth of milk to throw one of my opponents off. I just had to wait for the perfect timing.

Doctor Peterson had also given his green-light. He was trying to get me on a clinical trial for a substitute of the B87 protein and he thought that cumming only once a month would not jeopardize my level of testosterone too much.

It did not even phase me anymore that Coach Ranson and Doctor Peterson were choosing where and when I should cum. It was just part of my life.

We were also hopeful that the other guys would use the hose technique on me, not only it would not bother me one bit -- I had been sufficiently trained to take it without flinching -, but that could even be good for me, Doctor Peterson had mentioned multiple times, to be jizzed on.

I needed as much healthy alpha male sperm as I could possibly get.

At this point, I was fine with all of that, however, I was not sure that I could wait a few more hours before cumming. This last stretch was the hardest one, no pun intended.

Victor looked worried for me. My roommate had been really supportive during the past month.

He pretty much knew everything about me. After Damian had come to get me for the shooting with Francis, I had to admit to Victor that we were filming some "sexy" videos to make some money. I did not go into details but Victor figured that I got nutted on by Damian as I still had dried semen in my hair, above my eyebrow and on my neck when I came back from the shooting.

As always, Victor acted very cool about it. Nothing could stutter him it seemed.

He also knew that I was going absolutely mad about not cumming. He took my condition very seriously, even mentioning that he had read some stuff about the B87 protein and that if I did not want to "turn gay" (his words, not mine), he was pretty sure that I had to ingest a gallon of sperm a day.

Bullshit, I replied, but deep down I was scared that he might be right...

"You look in bad shape, dude." He told me as I was gathering my stuff before the competition. My monster cock was literally hard 24/7 so this was no longer surprising, but it was now leaking everywhere.

Frankly, I was exhausted.

"I just can't take it, man... The second a wrestler will touch me, like, my dick is going to explode. No homo." I felt it was important to specify. "I can barely shower anymore; the slightest contact and I know my dick will be leaking cum. It's just crazy. The Coach told me I should keep on with the supplements but I'm sure they're making things even worse!"

"Dude, we have to get you settle down. We cannot ruin 31 days of efforts like this! You know that you'll cum today, that's why you're on edge! But afterwards, you'll see, you'll feel fine."

"I know... But that's just insane."

He held my head in his hands:

"Scott, you are unbeaten this year. It's like record breaking! You have to remember why you are doing this."

I nodded yes. Sometimes, Victor made me think of Coach Ranson. They were very different but they seemed to always know how to get me to keep going.

"Thanks, bro. I mean... It won't be the first time that I'll go on the mat with a hard-on..."

"And I'll be in the bleachers, front-row, supporting you and the rest of the Wolves! It's not like the guys from the other schools won't be sporting erections anyway! Your wrestling competitions have been a real fuck-fest lately."

"We don't fuck!"

I hated when people were making this looked worse than it was.

As Coach Ranson explained times and times again, using our dicks' energy and fluids were just another technique, another muscle of our body that we were soliciting to achieve greatness while wrestling. No need to call it a fuck-fest or make gay allusions!

"No, I know, that's just the sport..." Victor stated in a neutral tone.

"You should go on the mat one day; you'll see it's way more physical and hardcore than water polo."

"More hardcore, I can take your word on that."

I did not notice the irony in his remark...

I did notice however that he was naked. Victor was pretty much in the nude 24/7 when we were together in our room, just the way he liked it, and I was barely paying attention anymore. But at that point in the conversation, he grabbed his semi-erected cock so it was becoming difficult to ignore.

"Anyway, I guess you need some help before going to the competition?"

In the last couple of weeks, the "ersatz" method had helped a bit. He would cum and I would watch him, picturing it was me. Often, it would get my dick to soften up, at least for a couple of hours. Better than nothing.

"You don't have to..." I mumbled.

"Come on, I know what you want when you complain about your need to cum. It always ends the same way! Just be direct about it, you need to see me stroking my big cock. Just say it." He was already caressing himself.

Maybe it was true but I was still very uncomfortable with that. Not cumming was one thing, using the hose technique during wrestling matches was just part of the sport now, but this, staring at someone else while he was stroking himself, it felt weird, dirty, just like the videos I had to shoot for the Wrestling Team Gone Wild's Onlyfans page.

"Victor, I don't know. Maybe I can find another way to release some of the pressure. I could watch very depressing YouTube videos; it should get my libido down."

"Seriously? You know Victor Junior here is the only one who gets you to cool off."

He giggled his cock around. He loved doing that.

"Vic, it's just a lot..."

"It's annoying for me too, you know! Having to waste my jizz on you, just so you can make it weeks without cumming. I feel like I have to cum for the both of us, it's a lot of pressure. But I do it because I want to be there for you. We're roommates, we're friends, we're a team! I trust you would do the same thing for me."

"I know, dude. And I really appreciate that but, I already told you, you don't have to..."

He had pushed me on my bed.

"Hey!" I yelled, forced to sit down.

"Shhhh... I'm feeling it. My dick is already getting bigger. Let's do a quickie now. I'm done with talking, just appreciate that big cock of mine. You'll thank me later."

My own dick was throbbing in my pants. The ersatz method had already worked before... Why fight this? I looked at his big dick getting engorged to full erection hoping that would help me.

That time, Victor wasted no time in stroking himself intensely.

Usually, well the few times we had done it before, he would take his damn time, making sure I could get into my character. I was supposed to picture myself as the one holding his cock, it would become "my" cock, and when he would cum, I would feel like I was the one jizzing.

But not that morning.

He was going at it like a maniac standing a foot away from me while I was sitting on the edge of my bed. He knew that I had to go soon, I could not be late for the weigh-ins.

"Just take a good look, man. You feel like you're the one stroking it. Right?"

"Yeah, I'm looking."

"Come on, man, you have to feel it. Wanna grab it so you can feel like you're really jerking off?"

He got his cock closer to my face, almost slapping me with it. I instinctively got my hand towards his dick before I stopped myself. What the hell was I doing?!

"Dude! No, that's gay!"

He chuckled.

"You're really funny, Scott."

"Why?"

"No... Nothing."

He did not insist and just kept on stroking his cock with his own hand. He did not move though. He was so close to my face at this point; I could literally smell his dick.

I had never told Victor that I had given a hand job to Damian. When I came back from the shooting that day, it felt a little weird. I mean, Damian did not seem to give a fuck but like, I just never thought that I would actually hold another man's dick, even less so, stroke it and get a facial... I wanted to forget all about this.

I was lost in my thoughts when I felt Victor's uncut cock slapping my face.

"Dude!"

"Sorry, bro. I'm getting there, it's hard to focus on everything at the same time. I feel like I'm going to jizz like crazy. You're ready?"

"Yeah, but careful man..." I said as his dick slapped my left cheek again, almost hitting my lips.

"Can I cum on your face, dude?"

"No way!"

I pushed away his dick with my hands, touching it for the first time.

"Why not? Come on! I know you let the asshole of Feytons do it, and you would not let me? Besides, you know it's good for you!"

"Vic... I..."

"Dude, I should get something out of this, no? You make me jerk off for you several times a week and I have nothing in return, that's not fair... I thought I was a better friend for you than Feytons!"

"I don't know... Maybe you can cum on my chest, but like, not on my face."

He still was not happy with that compromise.

"Stop being so selfish. Come on, let's just try it this once. It's not like it will kill you, it might even heal you!"

His cock was throbbing before my eyes, slapping me repeatedly. I let the other wrestlers cum on my ass countless of times but aside for a few exceptions, they were always wearing their singlets... I did receive a couple of facials for sure... well maybe more than a couple... but it was always on accident or because I did not have any other choice.

Victor's dick touched my lips again.

"Victor, please not on my mouth." I begged.

"Ok, I'll just hit your cheeks then!" He replied with the biggest smile.

I nodded yes. Imperceptibly, but I did nod my approval.

A second later, Victor was aiming his large uncut dick right towards my eyes and releasing several volleys of thick white cum on my face. My vision became blurry as I felt more spunk dripping down my cheeks, my nose, and yes, even down my lips. I would have shouted but I knew from experience that if I were to open my mouth now, I would swallow some jizz.

From experience... Damn, what did that say about me? How much sperm was I ingesting lately?

"Wow, bro, I painted you like I'm fucking Van Gogh!" Victor exclaimed, hilarious. "That's so much better than you, just staring at me like a perv! This is actually fun if I get to spray you. A fucking win-win."

I was practically blind and was looking for a tissue or a towel with my hands. Not finding anything, I used my fingers to at least wipe my eyes and my mouth.

"Man, that's crazy!" I spoke.

"Yeah, awesome!" Victor was ecstatic, shaking his cock, which was slowly becoming limp again, to let go of the last drops of cum on my face.

"Dude! Stop!"

He finally moved back to sit on his bed.

"Quit acting so shocked man, you're taking jizz on yourself all the freaking time. And look! Scott, that's amazing! Look at your cock!"

I looked down at my loose underwear. For fuck's sake, they were no longer forming a tent! My dick was soft. Victory!

"Damn, it worked." I simply commented, a bit confused about the whole thing.

"I told you, dude! It's like your dick feels like it has just cummed. Brain works in crazy ways! Now we know it works even better when I spray you with my milk. But let's go, you're gonna be late to the competition."

I would have preferred to shower but I just wiped my face with some tissues before going. Victor looked disappointed when he saw me getting rid of his spunk. What was he expecting? I was not about to walk around with his jizz on my face!

This time, the university was hosting the competition and I had never seen our bleachers so full. A lot of students from our college, who would not go to see matches outside the city, were there, and the usual crowd of gay guys (at least, I assumed they were gays) who had taken a sudden interest in our sport during the first semester seemed more excited than ever.

From what I had heard; some people were even denied access because all of the seats were taken. The dean was there, a fifty years old tall and bald man, he seemed very content with himself.

At the same competition, last year, the Wolves were already dead last in the rankings and besides from hardcore wrestling fans and some families of the athletes, the bleachers were totally empty.

Coach Ranson really achieved something there. He was congratulated by dean Falker and he pointed out to me with a confident smile. I felt a beam of pride in my chest.

The atmosphere in the locker-room was both tense and frantic. By the time I was getting naked for the weigh-in, my full hard-on was back. My dick felt heavy, my balls too. One month of sperm was filling them. Months ago, I could have been embarrassed by this but more than half of the guys were sporting erections so it was no big deal, even if mine looked humongous in comparison.

I was in full beast-mode anyway, getting into the zone. I did not pay the slightest attention to the 70 other athletes there. The rest of the Wolves team were all getting a pep talk from Coach Daniel but I did not need one. I was ready.

"We're home! The school board is here. Your close-ones are here. That's your fucking moment to shine!"

The pressure was on. We were all feeling it.

I got to the scale for my weigh-in, a bit nervous. The referee looked at my elephant-size cock with his eyes wide open. He looked around himself, like he was trying to find someone to attest this was for real. I was for real. I hopped on the scale.

It said 150 lbs.

For a split second, I felt like my whole life was over. I thought that my balls were so heavy that I may have gone above my weight. Shit, shit, shit! I was already naked. I had deprived myself from water and from eating for the previous 12 hours. What-else could I do? But then, the scale settled at 149 lbs. THANK YOU GOD.

"Ok." The referee mumbled, his face all red. I turned around, Cory was waiting for his turn behind me, we were competing in the same weight-class.

"Man, have you seen who else is here?" He asked me as I was going back to the locker to put on my singlet and drink a full bottle of water.

"No, who?"

As he was about to respond, Amir came to join us and cut us off. He was naked as well, his very hairy cock dangling between his legs. He was not hard. Not yet.

"Dudes! A bunch of the Eagles team members might just be excluded from the competition altogether!"

They were some of our fiercest competitors. Strafer who had stopped competing after I had cummed on his thigh, belonged to the Eagles.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, some of the wrestlers were caught with Viagra! The Coach was making them take it before the competition apparently."

"Shit. That's sick!" Cory commented.

And I thought Coach Ranson was extreme...

"And they would get excluded? For that?" I enquired.

"It's a drug. Like, it would be considered as they are doping themselves. But they are going through piss tests right now. Carrying Viagra pills is not forbidden, taking them is."

I was not too sure how to take the news. I wanted to win fair and square.

This was really getting out of hands if athletes were taking Viagra to stay hard during matches now. Coach Ranson had warned us that the other teams were looking up to our new ways of using our bodies to win matches, but also looking to destroy us now that we were in the lead. I, in particular, was a target.

I thought it was better to isolate myself so I would not lose my focus. I could hear roaring in the gymnasium already. The atmosphere was very different from the other competitions so far.

During the first semester, the excitement had been building up gradually. As the weeks went by, the athletes and their staff went further with their outrageous techniques, taking advantage of the "cumming is allowed" rule, and the audience slowly grew and shifted towards more adult males. But that day of February, after weeks of expectation and preparation for the second semester, it felt like everyone was ready to burst!

Quite literally. And myself specifically! I was once again leaking through my translucent singlet.

The same referee who did the weight-in came back to take me. I thought I was about to go on the mat but he informed me that I had been selected for an impromptu drugs testing. I was conducted to a room where Doctor Peterson and an older man wearing a doctor's gown were sitting at a table. A few bottles before them. The referee sat to join them.

"Good morning, Russel." The doctor that I did not know talked first. "Just a routine procedure, we need to take a sample of your urine to clear you for the competition."

I knew this could happen but in nearly two years of college wrestling, I never had to undergo such a test. It made sense though, if they were testing for Viagra, my hard throbbing cock, clearly visible through the tight fabric of my singlet, was quite the incriminating evidence.

Lucky for me, I had not taken anything except from the Coach's supplements. But Doctor Peterson looked nervous as hell and that threw me off a bit. They had ensured me it was all-natural stuff?! I prayed that they were right.

"Go ahead, then." The referee was pointing at a small container on the table.

"Where should I..."

"Right here." Doctor Peterson cut me off. "We need to make sure the piss will be coming out of your di... penis."

"Just take off your singlet and let's move on with it. We're already late on the schedule." The other doctor said impatiently.

I obliged, revealing my hard cock to the three men sitting in front of me. The referee got red again. I had a big dick, could he just get over it?!

Stark naked and with the container in my hand, I suddenly became aware of the very serious and pragmatical issue I was facing. I could not get my dick to go down to pee! Fuck me!

"What are you waiting for, boy?" The doctor scolded.

"I... I'm hard." I replied, stating the obvious.

He sighed.

"Gosh. We surely can see that. Should we get a woman in here so you can soften up?"

"What? Why?"

"Clearly, having three males in front of you have a certain effect on your libido." The doctor stated coldly. I was mortified. The referee, if it was even possible, was redder than before!

"It's not that... It's just... I'm always hard."

"Young males!" Commented Doctor Peterson, attempting to lighten up the mood.

"Look, Scott, can't you just piss like this? If we cannot do the test, you cannot move on with the competition. It's as simple as that"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Of course, I could pee with a hard on. Lately, it was all I was doing, peeing in the shower and trying to not hit me on the face with my own piss. But I could not do that before those guys, right there!

"Ok, declined then." The other doctor said after a few seconds of awkward silence, already getting up.

"What? Please no!" I begged him.

"We don't have all day, boy. And this is obvious you have taken some Viagra. Nobody can stay that hard for that long."

"I can! I swear I can. It's just that I no longer cum... and.... Please!"

Placing the container right at the top of my dickhead, I focused to try relieving myself. The doctor sat back down. I was shaking.

12