Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to think about waterfalls. I had drunk a gallon of water after my weigh-in, it should not be that difficult to pee in that small container.

Suddenly, the flow started but I had not anticipated that big of a stream, the small container was filled in just two seconds and afterwards, my piss was going everywhere. I crossed the look of Doctor Peterson, he seemed both amazed and flabbergasted at the same time.

"OH MY GOD! AIM THAT THING, BOY! THE FURNITURE, THE ROOM!" The referee shouted.

Panicking, I aimed at the only place I could to avoid messing up everything in the room... Myself!

While trying to stop the flow, I was hitting my upper body, pecs and even my face with my piss. When it finally stopped, I was drenched with my own urine. The three men in front of me looked shocked. One would be for less...

"I... I'm so sorry..." I managed to say, the container filled with my piss shaking in my hand.

"That's all-right. Just give us that and we'll test this right away. We'll call someone to clean the mess." Doctor Peterson said.

Most of the mess was on me. I just nodded and put the container back on the table. I was speechless and lost. Did I just piss on myself in front of other people? I almost got out the room naked but I was asked to put my singlet back on... without showering or anything. But I could not object, I was just a disgusting freak!

The clamour continued outside but I was shook. I could smell myself. My singlet was sticky.

"Bro, what the hell happened to you?" Damian asked as I was back in the locker-room, he was chatting with Coach Daniel.

"I got called in for a drug testing. They think that I take Viagra."

"No shit." Looking more closely at me, Damian said: "Dude, looked like you peed all over yourself."

He was not actually thinking what he was saying at first, it was just too much of a crazy idea. But then, I did not respond and he had his answer. I had actually pissed on me. Him too, looked as if he had seen a ghost.

"Fuck. Bro... You... You did not..."

"Scott? Really?" Coach Daniel asked, legitimately concerned.

At the same moment, we were all called for our first matches.

"Your test is clear!" It was Coach Ranson coming in. "Those assholes, as if I would drug my own athletes." He said patting my hair.

Damian was whispering something to Eli and Harry, showing me off while they were walking to the gymnasium. I wanted to disappear. I had never been this humiliated. The piss had dried up but the smell... I felt like it would never leave me.

"Coach... Scott here has had a little problem during his drug testing." Daniel said to the Head Coach.

Coach Ranson looked at me. He then sniffed me. To my astonishment, a huge smile appeared on his face.

"This is quite perfect! A smelly, horned-up, full of testosterones and dirty athlete! No way the other wrestlers will stand a chance! Would they even dare to touch you? Go get them, my boy!"

He kissed my forehead (fucking gross!!) and thirty seconds later, I was on the mat, the crowd cheering me on, my opponent, a Latino guy with a huge hard dick, compressed under his black singlet, was getting himself in the starting position, arching his ass.

"Come on, Scott! You got him!" I recognized Victor's voice from afar but did not find him within the packed crowd.

The match started and I noticed my opponent's surprise when our bodies came into contact. Not just my huge stiffed cock. Not just the precum. But the smell of piss. I had him down in just a single round. He painfully tried to cum to throw me off multiple times, but when he finally released his loads, it was too late. I had already won; I had pinned him on his back, he was jizzing on my front.

When it was clear that my opponent was defeated, it was like an explosion in the gymnasium.

I realized that everyone was supporting me. In a blur, I thought that I saw a sign with "Wrestling Team Gone Wild" written in red all over it. But my attention was taken elsewhere, a big screen showed: 21 times unbeaten champion, Scott Russel, with a picture of me.

The referee held my fist high, I was drenched in sweat, piss and cum, my hard dick was still throbbing in my translucent singlet but I was a champion.

And it was only the first match of the day.

All around me, wrestlers were getting creamed on and were grabbing each other like I had never seen before. People in the bleachers were shouting, dancing. It was like everyone was on drug. The effects of adrenaline maybe... The sport really had changed!

Coach Ranson hugged me and slapped my ass.

"Here you go, my champion. Three matches to go to make history."

From the moment I had been called for the drug testing and the moment I had won my match. Everything had gone so fast. I thought the Wolves would make fun of me. Damian, Eli, Tom... I mean, I looked awful, I smelled awful! But they were all too focused on their own games and I was still the undefeated champion.

In the end, they just wished they could be me, I thought.

I drank some more supplements, did finally wash my face (but not my body) and got ready for the next match. I had not even wiped away the cum from my opponent dripping on my singlet and running down my left thigh.

Coach Ranson was now sitting with the dean and gave me a nod of approval. He wanted me to stay dirty, what better way to throw off the other athletes?

I got creamed on in both the second and the third matches. In each instance, the cum went through their singlets and poured on me straight through mine. Maybe I should clarify that it was still forbidden to take our dicks out and jizz directly onto someone, the wrestling board had judged this would be going too far.

I know, right? Can you believe that they had actual limits!?

I almost cummed during the last match as my opponent, a quick tall and slim guy, stroked my cock to make me lose focus. But I resisted. I could not tell by which miracle but I only poured a few ounces of jizz inside my singlet and I managed to stop my ejaculation from happening.

This was my day. Nothing and no one could stop me!

While every other athlete was shaken up by how dirty the competition had gotten, I was focused on my moves, my technique, my positions. I was wrestling like a pro. I had learned to take all the filthy things that could come up my way and I did not flinch once. I was physically and mentally stronger than any of those guys. Fuck, I was feeling myself!

For the last match of the day, I knew I would be authorized to finally let it all out. Not caring about the crowd running wild, I knew that I could blow my loads and spray my opponent. With the amount of cum I was storing in me, whoever he was, he would not survive the hit! Coach Ranson would be so proud of me! I almost jizzed just at that thought.

I looked at the board to see the name of my next opponent.

In a matter of seconds, my confidence, my rage, my motivation, they were all gone. My whole world was shattered.

"Russel. Scott. (Wolves) vs Lee. Travis. (Eagles) -- 149 lbs"

I turned around and there he was, Travis, wearing a yellow and grey singlet, one of the very few athletes not sporting a hard on and looking at me like he could not believe the disgusting state I was in.

Damn. I had to fight with my former best friend.

[MORE TO CUM]

*******

Who's ready for the Scott / Travis showdown?! How far will Scott go to keep on winning and make his Coach proud? Let me know your thoughts!

12