Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 21

Story Info
Scott needs a lot of cum after his fight with Travis!
5.1k words
4.46
8.4k
13

Part 21 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 21: The Cum Stick

Travis was there.

There were so many athletes that day, and I had been so focused, staying in my own bubble, that I had not realized that he was competing. But he was. Playing for the damn Eagles! I could not believe it. I looked at the score board. Just like me, Travis had won all his matches so far.

I approached him on the mat but Travis looked stunned. He even took a few steps back, acting as if I wer a wild and dangerous animal, ready to bite him.

To be fair and at that point, multiple athletes had already cummed on my thighs and on my singlet and I had not wiped any of the jizz away. The sperm was drying or still dripping all over me. My face must have looked crazy too. Last but not least, I had pissed on myself a few hours prior.

I was sweatier and dirtier than I had ever been in my entire life.

But probably, all of this was nothing compared to my gigantic dick, fully visible through my translucent, soaked and white singlet, which was throbbing and leaking a crazy amount of precum, already passing through the lycra fabric.

The Coach had just given me his authorization, or rather his command, to cum. I had been waiting for this moment for 31 days! The second he had given me his go; I could have exploded. But now, my best friend, sorry, my former best-friend, was standing before me, dumbfounded. Could I still stop myself from cumming at this stage or was it too late?

Like a zombie, I put myself in the starting position, down on my knees. I arched my back. The whole crowd seemed to be looking at us, anxious. There was an unusual silence. Travis came behind me. I felt my big dick pulsating, glued to the lycra fabric, like my dickhead was going to pass through the thin material.

This had been the plan from the start, to save my cum explosion for my most worthy opponent of the day. I never thought this could have been Travis though.

"Scott..." He whispered, as he was putting himself behind me. "Scott, you look... God... It's even worse than before. What did they do to you?"

My heart was racing in my chest. I could not let him go to my head, probably he was trying to throw me off. He had attempted to make me quit the team before. I had to beat Travis! He was hesitant to touch me. Of course, I was plainly disgusting. That was the goal. Being so filthy that my opponent would not even dare to touch me!

What if I had the upper hand? I could win the match!

I heard the sound of a whistle; it had started.

Maybe he was grossed out by my appearance and smell, but Travis was still a competitor. He held me and pushed me aside in a single move. He was quick, precise. He scored a point. In just a few seconds, I was lying on my back and we were facing each other, his body pushed against mine. He locked me.

But then... It happened.

His abs merely touched my crotch but it was more than enough to lose all control...

If you thought that my orgasm against Strafer was crazy, it was nothing compared to what happened with Travis that day.

Not even in porn, I had witnessed something like this before. The explosion did come and I was unable to do a single thing to stop it. It felt like I was releasing gallons of cum through my singlet, spraying my body, my face, and of course, Travis.

His eyes widened in shock. Our faces were only a few inches away from each other.

"Scott... You... Jesus..." He mumbled inconsistently, seemingly astonished.

I was literally emptying myself.

My dickhead was pulsating, contracting briefly and then releasing volleys after volleys of thick white cum. The loads kept on coming, so much that I feared for my own health, no one could survive an orgasm so powerful! Waves of intense pleasure were going through my whole body, like electric shocks.

A part of me was enjoying it, another part of me was terrified. It was heaven and hell, all at once.

My elephant cock had become an uncontrollable monster and was spraying both Travis and I with his milk for long seconds, which then became a full minute. A thunder of applause, of shouts, of hissing came from the crowd. I was offering the audience the show of a lifetime.

They loved me!

Travis was no longer moving; he was no longer trying to fight. No doubt that I had successfully paralyzed my opponent! Travis was receiving my cum, without interruption, while staring at me. I do not think there is a word in the English language to accurately describe his look of utter shock, terror, and surprise during that moment.

In a crazy thought, I considered that the hose technique was the perfect name for what was happening. I was hosing the entire mat and both of the wrestlers fighting on it. But we were no longer fighting.

"Travis..." I mumbled, feeling as if I was about to faint due to the power of my orgasm. I was shaking a lot too. "Mmmm..." Was I moaning? Oh Gosh, I was actually! "Travis... I...."

I could not say another word. Finally, my dick had stopped cumming. I was still half hard though, and super sensitive. Did I just die? A puddle of warm jizz had formed underneath me.

When Travis eventually stood up, people in the bleachers were shouting like animals. Only then, I saw how much I had nutted on him. His singlet was unrecognizable. Travis, himself, was unrecognizable.

"That's sick..." Travis said, looking at me and then at his own body in disgust. "What have you become Scott. What are you?"

He left the mat, trembling. By doing so, he disqualified himself. He gave up on the fight. The referee seemed lost.

I was slowly coming back to my senses but I felt drained. I had won. Was it real?

"A CHAMPION!" The Head Coach yelled behind us, coming to my rescue. He helped me getting up. "That's what he is! A freaking wrestling champion!"

Coach Ranson almost threw me in the air, not even letting the referee held my fist to confirm the victory. I felt cum falling from my hair down to my face. It dripped on my lips. My eyes were a bit blinded as well.

If Travis was covered in cum, I was in an even worse state, literally drenched in my own semen, mixing with the jizz of the previous opponents I had fought against.

My name appeared once again on the big screen.

"24 Matches. Unbeaten Champion. Scott Russel."

A picture of me was shown with the score, a shot from the official university roster. I looked so normal in it. Funny to think that one day, that picture had shocked me, had almost made me leave the team.

I could not see well though, everything was in a blur. The dean seemed to be walking towards me with another man in a suit.

Someone was filming, local news.

"Those guys are getting crazier each comp! And the notorious Cum Stick had won yet another match!" I heard. "Unbelievable!"

The Cum Stick, what was that? It took me a few moments, but the information sank in. Of course, it was me. I was the Cum Stick.

This was my wake-up call. Although it did not last, in that moment, I regained consciousness of the situation. What was I doing here? Travis was right. What had I become?

I refused the interviews and I ran to hide in the locker-room. I felt a weird déjà vu from my first competition when I had run away too, except it was so much worse this time. I had not cummed on an opponent by mistake, I had willingly released a month worth of jizz on myself and on my former roommate and best friend.

I had broken a state record. Why was I so upset? Because my finale opponent was Travis? Because of what he had told me after the match?

In the locker-room, a lot of guys were already changing. Amir and Eli were naked and talking with other Eagles wrestlers. Everyone stopped what they were doing as soon as I came in. Shit. Everybody wanted to take a good look at the freak, the Cum Stick. I could not have any privacy there.

Since, we were on our campus, I realized that I could hide in the Head Coach's office, only a few corridors away. I would feel safe in there. I ran to my new destination, passing by Damian who tried to stop me. I could not talk with him. Not now. He had cummed too, his singlet was dirty.

Finally, I reached the office, by some miracle, it was unlocked. I entered and collapsed on the floor, panting. I took a few deep breaths. My heart was going back to a more normal pace. My dick was finally soft again. Damn after weeks and weeks, it felt good not being hard!

Although I was in the Head Coach's office, I had to take my singlet off. I painfully peeled it off, it was very sticky.

Seeing my face in the small mirror on the corner of the desk was another shock. It was even worse than I thought, I looked like a freaking wax statue!

Coach Ranson arrived with Doctor Peterson and Coach Daniel as I was finishing pulling off my singlet.

"FANTASTIC!" Exclaimed the Coach, patting my naked shoulders as the singlet was still at my ankles. "I'm so proud of you, son. So proud."

"I... I can't believe it, Coach."

"YOU CAN! YOU HAVE JUST BROKEN THE STATE RECORD! Nobody has remained unbeaten for this long. No-one! Never before! Epic!"

"Coach... This is crazy..." I was holding myself against a wall, I was still feeling dizzy.

"Relax Scott, with the amount of semen you just lost, it is normal to feel a bit disoriented." Doctor Peterson explained. "Especially with your condition."

"Yeah, boy. Sit." The Head Coach said while guiding me to sit on a chair. I almost fell, the singlet still at my feet.

"Thank you..." I mumbled.

"We thought that you might get a little dizzy if you were to lose too much sperm in one go. I bet no one has never cummed that much in the history of men! Another record!" The Coach joked. But was he joking?

"I feel... drained... I think I might faint, Coach."

"We understand, Scott. But we're here, ok? You're going to be fine. You'll just need some more supplements." The Head Coach said, still holding on my shoulders. I nodded yes.

"And well, maybe it's important you get some proteins directly from the source this time. What do you think, Doc?"

"You're absolutely right. I think he has to ingest cum, right now. Otherwise, the boy might find himself in a position where he seriously lacks of the B87 protein." Doctor Peterson responded seriously.

I started freaking out at that thought. Slowly but surely, the idea of being deprived of the B87 protein I still had left in me had become my worst nightmare... The lack of that shit could make me gay!

"Should we ask for the team?" The Coach wondered out loud.

"The thing is, most of them have already nutted... Not sure if they have a lot more testosterone to offer to our star." Doctor Peterson pointed out.

"For the team... to do what?" I whispered, my brain slowly putting the pieces together of what was to come.

"No need to call on the team."

Coach Ranson pulled down his tiny blue nylon shorts, revealing a hairy, and already quite hard, cock. I let the whole thing unfold before my eyes, as if I was an external viewer, not directly involved in the situation. The man was already precumming, a lot.

"Coach... Are we... Are we going to cum for Scott?" Daniel asked.

"For the team, Daniel. Look at the poor boy, he looks so weak right now. He needs our juice. That's the least we can do for him! The kid just put all of us on the map! We have to be grateful."

Coach Ranson was smiling at me while patting my hair, when he had collected too much of my cum, he would wipe his hands off on my back, the only part of my body still somewhat preserved.

Daniel seemed a bit unsure. Doctor Peterson was way more confident. He pulled his trousers down to his ankle and gave me a piece of advice:

"Start by eating what you can already scoop from yourself, Scott. You'll feel much better, you'll see. Pure energy!"

I was already licking my lips but the doctor was right, I needed more. I scooped some cum which had not dried yet on my chest and sucked my fingers off. I had never swallowed that much, I felt like the sperm was struggling to go through my throat to my stomach but I pushed through.

"Good boy, re-ingest that good protein. That's the way to go." The Coach commented. He looked so proud of me.

There were a lot of drops of cum remaining at the top of my cock but the zone was still too sensitive for me to scoop some. I could not risk it. Doctor Peterson helped me out of my singlet completely, and then put the lycra fabric against my mouth.

Right! That was a good idea, the material was filled with jizz. Only when I had already put part of the soaked singlet in my mouth, I realized I was not only eating my own semen... but also the jizz of my opponents. Shit...

"The more you swallow, the better you'll feel." As if he was reading my mind, Doctor Peterson reassured me that it was the right thing to do. At least, his instructions were very clear.

He was wanking his cock at the same time which was a bit disturbing. Average size compared to the other cocks who had cummed on me before. Another strange thought. Was I really playing with that much cocks to notice size, shapes and differences?

Coach Ranson helped too, he scooped some more cum from my thighs and I licked the sperm directly from his fingers.

"You're extraordinary, Scott. I hope you know that." He commented while I was sucking his fingers off.

I felt myself blushing. Was it of embarrassment or pride? The two emotions were becoming hard to differentiate.

With a much harsher tone, the Head Coach turned to Daniel. He was in his underwear. I could see he was hard underneath them but he had not started wanking-off. What was he waiting for? I needed his cum!

"For God's Sake, Daniel, we're all men here. We need to stick together! Just go on this corner if you're ashamed of your small dick, and cum directly in the supplement's bottle."

Daniel nodded yes. I did not think he had any reason to be ashamed of his dick. He seemed to be competing in the same hung category as Coach Ranson or Damian. He grabbed my bottle from the desk, leaned against one of the walls, finally slid down his boxers, and started to stroke his dick. Yes, it was big. And juicy.

Fuck, what was I thinking?

I was still alternating between licking the Coach's fingers and my own soaked singlet when the craziness of the situation occurred to me, once again, only for a brief second.

"Maybe it's enough..." I spoke. "I feel better already."

"Only means that it's working, Scott!" Said the Doctor. "But your cum is not near as good as ours. You know that. You need some Alpha healthy sperm."

"Just accept our help, Scott. You deserve this. After everything you've done for the team so far. It's the least that we can do" The Coach was on repeat. "I'm just so fucking proud of you, my boy."

Was I considering what was happening as normal? No. But truth is, I was not considering anything at all. I was watching the scene from afar, listening to the reassuring words of my Coach and my Doctor, probably the two people I trusted the most in the world at that point.

I had lost so much proteins on the mat. I needed more.

I was no longer thinking about Travis, about what he had said. Coach Ranson was finally happy with me, proud even! I had messed up so many times before, he had been disappointed in me but now, he was content. I had done what needed to be done to win. I gave myself to the point of nearly fainting and now, they were getting me back on track.

The Head Coach was no homo, it was probably challenging for him to cum for me, but he was still willing to do it. He kept on telling me: I deserved his manly cum. I had been a good wrestler, a good boy.

I had not much more left to lick off. Well, I still had a lot of jizz on my face but neither Coach Ranson nor Doctor Peterson pointed that to me. They were telling me that the next loads were coming anyway. Indeed, they were now stroking their cocks furiously.

"Dinner is about to get served" Someone joked.

Daniel was looking at us from a few feet away. He was aiming his dick at the bottle now; it was thick but he still could put the dickhead in it. His entire stream of sperm would be mixed with the rest of the supplements. There would be no waste.

But Doctor Peterson cummed first. That took me by surprise.

"Open your mouth!" He shouted suddenly.

Instinctively, I did and the next thing I felt was five, maybe six volleys of warm cum ending in my mouth. He still wiped the dickhead on my cheeks to release the last few drops.

"Swallow, boy."

It was thick, gooey. I had a mouth full. I did not dare to disobey. I pushed it down and a few more loads were descending to my oesophagus and then to my stomach. My throat made a weird gargling sound.

"You are promised to a great future, my boy." The Coach spoke, wanking his dick, closer and closer to my face. "Since he'll be drinking Daniel's juice soon, maybe I should put mine on his skin, what do you think, doc?"

Peterson was pulling back his underwear.

"Sure, Coach. Spray him. Doctor's advice." He chuckled. "The more he can absorb in various ways, the better."

A loud moan filled the room. Daniel was done. I had not seen him cum but the bottle had been filled with his cream.

"Good Daniel. Bring that here!" Scolded the Head Coach, still annoyed with his assistant Coach. Maybe he felt that he was not committed enough.

Daniel almost ran towards us, handing the bottle to the Coach.

"In his mouth, stupid! Can't you see that I'm busy here?!"

Daniel could be silly at times, clearly both hands of the Coach were taken with his dick! I was about to grab the bottle but the staff had another plan. As if he was giving me a baby bottle, Daniel put the bottle in my mouth, holding it and feeding me. I drank the mixture as Daniel's dick was becoming flaccid after his orgasm.

I enjoyed the drink. It was much easier to swallow cum that way, when it was mixed with the other juices and supplements, I thought. To be honest, I could barely tell the difference with the drinks I was having every single day.

I felt the Coach's dick against my face. Was that necessary? I needed the cum, not the dick. But my mouth was full with the bottle, I could not speak. And who was I kidding? Would have I really opposed the Coach even if I could talk? Of course not.

The Head Coach's motions became more and more aggressive and more and more difficult to ignore. Coach Ranson was rubbing his cock all over my face at some point, splattering both his precum and the existing cum from one cheek to another, moving around the bottle that I was still drinking like a hungry baby.

But as always, the Coach had a plan. Once my face had been completely smeared with cum, he slid his cock against my cheek, use one hand to keep it in place, and stroked his big dick between my gooey cheek and his hand, just like he was fucking a pussy.

"Fuck yeah, the fucking cream is coming."

Coach Ranson moved away just so he could aim his dickhead right at my face when he unloaded his male juice. Daniel pulled away with the bottle but he was sprayed as well. Of course, I was the main recipient, being awarded another crazy amount of cum on my face from my Head Coach, becoming nearly blind again.

I felt like I was about to drawn when finally, it stopped.

The Head Coach was nice enough to wipe my eyes, still making sure I would lick the remaining of cum on his fingers.

"That's disgusting." He spoke, making a weird face.

"Sorry, Coach." I mumbled, swallowing some more sperm in the process. The things I was making them do...

12