Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't apologize, boy. I'm glad we can help you achieve your top performance level. Just... I'm not as comfortable with cum as you are."

He smiled at me for reassurance. I looked for a tissue or something, but as often in those moments, I could not find anything to wipe myself off. I did not know if I was allowed to, anyway.

"I'll have to go now." Doctor Peterson stated. He was zipping up his fly. "You should feel much better tonight, boy! Just come to see me if there is anything wrong with your body in the next few days."

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Thank you, Doc. I let you and Daniel go talk to the dean, he wanted to know more about our training techniques. He should still be in the gym, doing press."

"Sure thing." Peterson said, shaking hands with the Head Coach.

"Yes, Coach." Daniel said as if he was talking to a high military official.

Both of them left the office and I was left alone with Coach Ranson.

"You should go too, Scott. I have some pressing matters to deal with." He said, with a finale tap on my bare shoulders. I was still naked.

"Ok, Coach... I... I'll go back to my room." I started to use my hand to wipe some more cum.

"What do you think you're doing, boy!" The Coach said, grabbing my hand aggressively.

"Coach... I have to clean myself. I cannot come out like this..."

"Son, you think three grown men wanted to waste their precious juice on your pretty little face. Of course not! Show some respect and make sure you obtain the full effect from our sacrifice! What was the point otherwise, you just wanted to swallow our sperm?"

"No... I did not! I swear... You were the one who..." Again, I was at a loss for words. "Coach, this is just too much, going out in this state. I could get arrested!"

"Arrested!" The Coach chuckled. "As if this was anything new! The entire university, and frankly probably the whole country, just saw you turning into a Cum Stick! A little more jizz on your face or in your hair won't change that. You really need to learn to own up to what you are!"

"To what I am..."

"Scott, this has been such a great day for you and the Wolves. Don't ruin everything now with your whining. Just go back to your room, it's less than 500 feet away, I'm sure you won't run into anyone you know."

I nodded yes but purposely avoided to look at myself in the mirror as I was walking away. I would never have the courage to go out if I could see what I looked like. I put back my singlet on painfully. It was merely hiding anything of my body anymore and was quite literally glued to my skin.

"And thinking of which, you should ask your roommate to add more jizz on you. Victor already told us that he had cummed on your face this morning, but better be safe and make sure that you take all the protein that you need after your cum explosion earlier. The next competition is only a week away. We're no longer looking after the State record, Scott, we are aiming at the Federal record now!"

"Yes, Sir."

Still on edge, I walked out of the office, headed to my dorm, covered in jizz, trying to be as discreet as humanly possible.

It was a failure.

You probably have guessed it, everyone wanted to see the Cum Stick! And I was definitely the attraction of the day when it turned out that I came out from the Coach's office with even more cum on my face than when I walked in. People were snapping pictures of me, applauding me or simply giggling as I walked by, my head down.

The students could barely believe it... I mean, I could not believe it myself!

I was also wondering how I was going to convince Victor to cum on my face again without sounding too gay. If the situation were reversed and my roommate would ask me that, I would find it super weird! The idea of not following the Coach's instructions did not even cross my mind though. I was only thinking about how to execute my mission in a way that would be the least humiliating for me.

Surprisingly, or maybe not so surprisingly, Victor was expected that he would have to drop another load on my face.

Maybe the Coach had called him to ask him this favour? Wait, did not the Coach say that he had already talked with Victor about cumming on my face that same morning? Did they talk about me on the regular?

"Dude, you look rough!" He said, as I walked in the room, to a naked Victor. As a rule, it seemed that the guy no longer wore clothes in our dorm room.

"I know... Everyone has been looking at me. The Coach told me I should not shower but..."

"All that cum!" Victor was not listening to me; he was fascinated. He was turning around me to inspect my entire body, to assess the extent of the damages. I felt like a fish in an aquarium.

"It was for the competition, Victor... I had to..."

He cut me off once again:

"That's kinda hot though, you look like you just got multiple facials. Like those sick girls in those trashy amateur porn movies."

"You think that's hot? That's sick..."

"I don't know a single guy who does not fantasise about giving facials. It's just cool to have a roomie that's ok with getting them!"

I was about to say that I definitely was not ok with that when I remembered what I had to ask from him. Victor was giving me the perfect excuse to complete the Coach's mission.

"Victor, if... if you think that's hot, you can..."

"I can do what, man?"

He was getting closer and closer, his breath on my skin, his dick almost touching my thighs.

"If you want to, and since you're my friend..."

His dick was in his hand now, and Victor was still getting closer. He could smell me. He could touch me.

"Say it. What do you want?" He whispered in my ear.

"I... I just want to help my roommate out. If you would like it... If you think that's hot... You can... You can cum on my face too."

I had forgotten that the Coach had never specified it had to be on my face. Anyway, Victor had already jumped on the opportunity. He tried to push me on the bed while stroking his cock but I resisted.

"I am smeared with cum, I cannot sit on my bed, that's gross." I complained.

Funny how certain things were becoming my "limit". I could not have jizz on my bed but I could swallow it all! I was probably holding to the last string of control I still had. Looking back now, I see how foolish it was. I had already lost all control.

"Even better, just get on your knees, it will be easier to get in the mood." Victor said, grinning.

In the following days, I would wonder if I had really accepted to kneel down and get a facial from my roommate. Even worse, I would wonder how I had come to be the one asking for it!

But as always, I managed to rationalize it. It was just a way to get some more B87 proteins in my system. I basically needed that to avoid turning gay and I had lost so much sperm that day on the mat, I needed to ingest as much cum as I could. Victor was only being a supportive friend.

Although it was his second load of the day, Victor still jizzed several volleys of cum and finished painting my face white. I waited a couple of hours afterwards, lying down on the floor to make sure I would absorb the cum in every fibre, in every single cell of my body.

While Victor was heavily snoring, I finally went to bed with the dried-up cum on my skin, my filthy singlet resting on a chair.

The entire day had been crazy. I could not believe I had gone this far.

But you want to know what the craziest part is? This was actually nothing compared to what was about to come!

12