Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 22

Story Info
Scott tastes his first dick "for the fans".
5.2k words
4.7
9.3k
15

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 22: For the fans

"Listen Scott, now that the whole world has seen you dripping with loads of cum during the last few competitions, we don't have much choice. We have to take things up a few notches! The page seems super tamed in comparison to what you're willing to do in public. The fans are pissed, they feel like they're paying for nothing."

Damian and I were at Francis' place again.

We were going through the few scenes we would have to shoot for the day. It was the third time that we were meeting, it felt more and more like going to an actual porn shoot. There were more cameras set up all over the room and that day, I even noticed a dildo on one of the shelves.

"Do we really have to do gayer shit because this dude cannot help himself from becoming a cum-stick in public?" Damian mumbled, annoyed.

"Cannot help myself? I'm doing this for the sport! And I fucking won my matches by the way!" I replied, not taking the full measure of the absurdity of my response.

My relationship with Damian was better now, but he seemed moody that morning.

Coach Ranson had once again praised me the day before, following the great results I had achieved in yet another competition. Apparently, professional wrestling representatives were interested to get me on their teams once I would be done with college.

The other Wolves would not come at me directly, - I was untouchable as the Coach's protegee -, but I could sense they were jealous.

In a weird attempt to catch the Coach's attention, Tom cummed on his own face before the last competition. He wanted to follow my lead, throw off the other contestants by reeking cum. It only resulted in the Head Coach being mad at him, as ejaculating without the staff's permission was strictly forbidden during competitions' periods.

"If you want cum on your face, you gotta let other men empty themselves on you, ginger! And this translucent shit you produce, it will not scare off any of the other athletes! Simply pathetic." Coach Ranson had barked.

Tom was completely humiliated. I felt for him, I had been there many times before.

Damian and Francis were still discussing what we should do that morning to keep the fans entertained when I noticed that Francis' laptop was opened on the coffee table. The Wrestling Team Gone Wild's page was receiving a bunch of notifications. For the first time, I took a look at the stats.

Something did not look right with the numbers... That could not be real!

"826 fans? Francis! I thought there were only a few subscribers to the page."

The photographer shrugged his shoulders, annoyed that I had interrupted his conversation with Damian. I was usually kept aside from the decision making.

"Apparently, your little show during the last few wrestling competitions has attracted a bit more viewers. What's the problem? Are you one of these weirdos afraid of success or something?"

"A bit more viewers? Hundreds of them! I thought that only a dozen of people was seeing what we shoot here. That was the deal!"

"Twelve, fifty, or five hundred people, what difference does it make, Scott? It's nothing compared to the audience we have on our public Instagram and the hundreds of millions of social media users who could access the content if I were to share it for free. Which, in case you have forgotten, I contractually could! Most of the subscribers are foreign anyway and our legal team is doing everything to avoid any leak, just like we discussed."

I could not believe that many people had seen me jerk Damian off... But again, how many had seen me drenched in cum on the mat?

"I don't think I can continue doing this..." I said quietly, more to myself than to anyone else in the room.

"Not this again!" Francis yelled at me.

"You still owe me some money, man." Damian said.

"What money? I mean... With that many subscribers, you should have made $5.000 by now! Wait, way more than that! We should have been even for a long time!"

Francis sighed.

"It's not that simple, those subscribers are fairly new, I cannot withdraw all of the money at once. Plus, you know the deal, I take half of the revenues, and on the other half that we make, Ranson has 50% and you share the rest. When you have to deduct taxes, the platform commission, legal fees, and other expenses like materials, there's not much left... And Scott, you told me that I should pay Damian first, so this is what I'm doing. You should be close to 5K at this point Damian, right?"

"Right, we're close!" Damian replied. "But if we have to make gayer shit because of him, I should take more of our share. It's easy for you, Scott, you like it."

Now, I was the one getting really pissed.

"I don't like it! You fucking know that!"

"Sure, if you say so. But in the meantime, the audience is not going to be happy with just seeing me cumming on your face. They got plenty of this for free already. I, for one, am a man of my word. I don't intend to go back on the deal we made with Francis."

Francis tapped Damian's shoulders. It was two against one.

"Listen boys, we'll talk about the money later. The page is taking off, it's an excellent news for all of us! The only problem is to find something to make the fans happy before they unsubscribe!"

"Could I just fuck him and we'd be done with this? If he puts a bag over his head and hides his weird dick, I can do it. Just like I would bang a nice wet pussy." Damian proposed casually, already rubbing his crotch.

"NO!" I shouted, standing up from the couch.

This was a boundary I would never cross. Not to get even with Damian, not for the stupid Onlyfans page, not even for wrestling! I would never get fucked in the ass! I was not gay!

"Jesus, calm down, Scott. I'm sure it was just a harmless suggestion." Francis said.

"Yeah, yeah... Just a suggestion." Damian confirmed. "Propose something if you're not happy with that."

"I don't know! We have already jerked off, they have seen me naked under every angle possible, I've stroked Damian's cock, you cummed on my face and on my ass, well IN my ass! I mean, what else could we do? This has already gone too far!"

Francis chuckled:

"I guess that when you put it all together, that does sound pretty gay!" I scowled in my chair, jaded. "Come on Scotty, I'm just joking. Your Coach has allowed for Feytons to cum only once today, we have to make it count."

At this point, I knew that I would better take some control over the situation or Francis and Damian would come up with a proposal I was sure to hate.

"I could take it on my face again, but like, he would smear it on me. His cum, I mean." I suggested.

"Been there, done that. That would not be good enough." Francis commented.

Damian was inspired though:

"What if I aimed in his mouth directly, he could play with it a little before swallowing, that's hot when girls do that. Making bubbles! You have already eaten cum anyway, right? That would not be something new, and Peterson kept on saying that the entire team, and you in particular, should eat cum."

Swallowing cum... again, and on video. I was not too sure. But that was true, this was nothing new, I could not even count how many loads I had swallowed at this point.

"I don't know... Maybe." I replied.

"Do it for the fans, Scott!" Francis encouraged me. "They love you!"

"They think I'm a slut!"

"I mean, you kinda are." Damian chuckled. "Just joking." He added, seeing my face.

"It's settled then." Francis said. "For this one, I think Damian, you should be standing up, Scott, you kneel down in front of him, you jerk him off good and when he is about to cum, you swallow it all and play with it inside your mouth. You can get your face real close to the dick, the subscribers are begging for a blowjob."

Presented like that, it sounded like a lot to do but I felt like it was too late to back down. A deal was a deal.

"Should we start naked?" Damian asked.

"Maybe Scott could strip you off for a change."

"What? No! That's weird." I complained.

"Dude, I'm about to nut in your mouth, you can take off my jeans and tee-shirt."

Again, there was no need to argue, this was already decided. I would be the one taking Damian's clothes off.

I drank some of the special supplements to relax so I could get in the mood. It was my ritual before every shooting. The beverage seemed stronger than usual, Robert was not there that day, he was usually the one preparing it. I hoped that I would not be too out of it. In a way, I was not sure I wanted to be fully there for the next steps...

"Get naked Scott, you're the submissive in this scenario, better present yourself fully nude to Damian. Are you still hard?"

"Yeah..."

As usual, I was. Francis made a weird face checking my bulge.

It is weird how you can get used to anything. For the past few weeks, or maybe months at this point, I was hard so often that I was paying less and less attention to my cock. I mean, I had Victor and Damian's cocks to focus on a few times a week. My own erection was just something I was forced to live with, a slight inconvenience.

I stripped naked and the camera was already recording, Damian was waiting for me in the middle of the room. The biggest smirk on his face. Was he actually enjoying this or was he a good actor? It was hard to tell.

When it was only the two of us, sometimes, he would share how difficult it was to play pretend that he was into me for those scenes. He kept on telling me that I should make more of an effort to look like a real bitch so he could picture that I was a girl.

Easier said than done.

Taking off his tee-shirt made things weirdly intimate. Damian was sweating a lot and I had to really go for it, to touch his muscular chest to painfully peel his top off of him. Mid through, the smell of his armpits hit me. Probably the testosterone, I thought. That thing that I was lacking so much of...

Once he was shirtless, Damian grabbed my head to guide my nose and lips against his huge pecs and under his pits. I let him. I even sniffed. I think the supplements were already doing their job, relaxing me, making more obedient.

"Show me that ass of yours, bitch, I'm not interested in your dick." Damian commanded as I was about to take his jeans off. My hard dick was bumping into him.

I turned around as the camera held by Francis was following my every move.

"Spread those big cheeks of yours."

I obliged.

Damian had told me once again that morning, as he was driving us there, that I had to really make some efforts to get him in the mood, he did not want to disappoint Francis by not being able to get an erection. I needed to be a good teammate, a good friend.

The camera was a few inches from my hole when I started to wink. I almost farted, thanks God, I contained it! That would have been very humiliating.

I knelt down to take off Damian's leather belt and unbuttoned his jeans. "Fucking cunt." He mumbled as I was undressing him.

I had forgotten his shoes but Francis pointed them to me behind the camera. I knelt down further, almost crawling, and I removed Damian's sneakers to reveal his manly hairy feet. They were huge and super stinky, he was not wearing any socks, I wondered why.

"Lick." He spoke.

I looked up at him. And then, glanced at Francis. The feet were disgusting. This was not part of the plan but I did not want to start another fight so I just shyly put my tongue over his foot and then on his toes. It was salty, not as bad as I anticipated.

Damian pushed his feet against my mouth until his big toe was inside. I instinctively sucked it. I felt something fell on my face. Some spit.

"Good bitch." Damian commented.

Fuck, I really was! But why did I feel proud when he said that?

Francis pointed to Damian's crotch and I knew it was time to take everything off.

Damian's bulge did not seem as big as usual. He was sporting a semi but he could do better than that. In a way, revealing what was still a limp (but still fat) cock was even weirder than a fully hard on. It was my job to get it to full erection now. Damian thought the same thing as he said:

"Guess you're gonna have to work for it, faggot."

I nodded yes.

Francis had asked me to be more talkative during the scenes, "for the fans", but I could not bring myself to do it. I remained silent but committed to my task. I held Damian's meaty dick in my hand. It was warm. I rationalized what I was doing: just a hand job, it was not my first, it would not be my last.

Damian pushed his cock closer to my face. That reminded me of the time in the Coach's office when Damian had helped me overcome my body insecurities.

Following Coach Ranson's instructions, he had gotten his dick so close to me. When he had touched me with it, I was so shocked at the time.

It was only seven months prior but it seemed like it was in another lifetime, my mindset was so different now.

"Kiss it!" Damian commanded.

I looked up to him. I did not want to do that, kiss his dick. While the camera was not filming him, Damian whispered a "please". He looked like he really wanted it. He needed help to get hard, he was so afraid of disappointing Francis. I liked Damian a lot more when he was showing some signs of vulnerability. I kissed his dick while holding it.

Francis got the camera even closer. "Again." The photographer said behind me.

I kissed it again. When Damian tried to push his hardening cock inside my mouth, I pushed it away. This was off limit. He did not insist and just let me stroke his dick gently until he reached full erection. I was so envious of his big cock and balls, filled with perfectly healthy and strong sperm. Sure, my cock was huge but it was just abnormal, weird, disgusting. Damian's was the right kind of "big". Just perfect.

Even though I was not sucking his dick, and no longer kissing it, he was rubbing his shaft all over my face as I was jerking him off, often rubbing it against my closed lips. The first drops of precum arrived shortly and I licked them. The cum had to go in my throat anyway. That was the deal.

The first time we had done something like that, Damian had his eyes closed, but now, he was looking right at me, grabbing me by the hair, pushing his cock onto my face, moaning slowly.

Sometimes, he would spit on my face or slap me. I had asked Damian to limit that sort of things, he promised me that he was going to try to respect my boundaries but he would still do it, just sometimes though.

"Be careful, dude." My mind had drifted away for a few seconds, Damian was talking to me normally, not like I was his bitch. He was out of his character but I still had his dick in my two hands. "You're going to cum, man, you're leaking like crazy."

"Shit..." I mumbled.

I looked at my own dick and the puddle of precum below me. Fuck. This happened sometimes and it was always awkward and disturbing. Why did my cock react this way as I was playing with another dude's dick and balls? The thought crossed my mind once again, maybe I was really turning gay... Or maybe I have always been attracted to big juicy cocks?

Damian smeared more precum on my face with his dick, then he put his right foot in my own precum and give me his toes to suck.

I was hesitant for a few seconds. Too hesitant. Damian had already pushed his foot into my mouth and I was tasting my precum. Funny how the sperm from others tasted different from my own. Another thing that I had noticed lately... Probably because mine was seriously defective. Fuck that B87 Protein.

I thought that I was doing a good job, sucking Damian's foot, so I was surprised when Francis turned off the camera and scolded me:

"Scott, you look bored and boring. Add some passion into it!"

"I... I'm trying... It's not easy. I don't like this." I replied, genuinely.

"Come on, now, your dick obviously loves it. And it's just an act anyway. You play with cum all the time, what's the matter, just show some commitment!"

Even with the camera on pause, Damian was keeping his dick against my face, smearing me with more cum and saliva.

"Bro, he's right though. If you want me to cum, you have to do better than that. That's nice and all so far, but like, I should really feel it, I should see that you're a whore in your eyes. That you do want my cock!"

"But I don't want it."

Francis slapped me. I was surprised. The camera was turned off! What was the point of this?

"Get in your fucking role, cunt!" He said aggressively. "Damian, if you want your bitch to act like one, you have to put her in her place too! Come on, guys! We're here to produce some good content."

"Yes, Sir." Damian said, just like he was talking to a superior in the army.

The camera started recording again before I could process what had happened but my co-star had clearly taken the notes from our director. He was more dominant than ever.

"Kiss that big hard cock, fag. Show me how much you want my cum." Damian told me.

It was one of these moments where I could or should have put an end to it all. What was I still doing there, on the floor, servicing that juicy throbbing cock? But it was like my brain did not know how to say no, anymore. I could only be obedient. When I kissed Damian's hard dick, I gave him even more power and things were deemed to escalate even further.

"You love that, right?"

He slapped my right cheek, making some precum fly away to my mouth and I nodded yes.

"Tell me you love my alpha cock."

"I love it." I said shyly.

He slapped me again.

"Tell me how much you love it! How much you want my cum deep in your throat, fucking cunt."

He was rubbing his dick against my lips, I could barely speak without swallowing it all.

"I want your cum." I managed to say, barely opening my mouth but still feeling his dick's veins moving against my lips.

"You're gonna have to do better than that." He pulled his dick away from me, stroking it with his two hands now. "BEG FOR IT, SLUT."

"Please, I'm begging you. Give me your cock. Give me your cum! I need it!"

In a very unexpected move, Damian bent towards me, spat on my face and then kissed me. He freaking kissed my lips! ANOTHER GUY KISSED ME!

"Fuck, you nasty bitch. Stroke that dick, I'm gonna nut for you." He said, slapping me once more.

I was stunned but kept on stroking him. That was gay! No doubt. Damian Feytons was gay! No, this could not be... What the hell was that? Damn, his dick was so hard at this point. Mine too. I had begged for his cock. His jizz. I needed it all inside of me.

What was he doing now? Fucking stroking my cock with his foot. No... No... This was too dangerous!

"Please... I... I'm gonna cum." I begged him. This was strictly forbidden. A part of me was terrified. I could already see the disappointing face of Coach Ranson.

"Of course, bitch, you love that too much..."

He sat down on the couch and with his right foot, the same one that I had licked before, he started massaging my balls.

"Please, Damian, stop... I can't."

He would not stop. I had not been touched like that in months. How a foot, a male foot, could feel so good against my junks? I kept on stroking Damian's cock furiously. Maybe if he cummed before me, he would let go of my dick.

"Open your mouth, I'm gonna cum." He finally said, in a long moan.

I did. This was the whole point. Swallowing his cum. But he did not unload right away, first, he pushed his dick inside of my mouth. I tried to push it away but his foot still wanking me was too distracting.

12