Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Calm down, bitch, it's just the tip. Just swallow the tip, it's only to make sure all the cum paint your throat. This is the safest way to feed you without wasting any drop." Damian reassured me, patting my hair.

"Pleeeeeeathe" I mumbled; my mouth full.

I tried to rationalize what was happening, it was just the tip. Not the whole thing. He was about to cum, I would swallow more easily. No big deal. It was the plan, right from the start. Fuck, I was forgetting to focus on refraining my own imminent orgasm. I licked the edge of Damian's dickhead. He pushed his dick further. I had a cock in my mouth!

Was I blowing him? Not really... Right?

Damian could not hold it any longer. Problem was, we both erupted almost at the same time. I sprayed Damian's feet with volleys of cum while he was unloading what felt like a gallon of cum in my mouth.

I felt like I was choking with his cum, my brain still reluctant to swallow it all in one go. It was so warm, so thick, so gooey.

However, if I am being totally honest, I could not be weirded out too much because something else was happening to me. My own ejaculation was taking all the space in my brain. I was releasing weeks of cum all over myself: hitting my chin, even my face at times.

The pleasure I was feeling from my orgasm was way stronger than the shame I was feeling from swallowing Damian's cum.

Was I feeling any shame at all? Or just pleasure?

Damian only removed his cock from my mouth after he had totally emptied himself inside me, his cock becoming limp again.

"Don't forget the bubbles, slut!"

Francis brought the camera very close to my face as I was playing with Damian's cum in my mouth. Shit. I almost forgot that he was filming. That must have been an impressive sight as my face was partially covered with my own jizz. I made the dam bubbles, staring right at the camera for the fans.

Only when I had swallowed the whole thing, Francis said "Cut".

As usual when I was cumming after weeks of edging, I felt dizzy.

Still, it was clear that the director was over the moon with the content. Damian seemed satisfied too.

I was happy but only for a few seconds. After the wave of pleasure did come the shame. No, the issue was not that I had swallowed cum, this was nothing out of the ordinary. I also did not think about sucking Damian's cock. The issue was that myself, I had cummed... Without the permission of my Coach! It had not happened in months! What would he think of me? I started panicking.

At least, I was ingesting some alpha male juice at the exact same time. Maybe that was not too bad?

Quickly after the camera was turned off, I scooped cum from my chest -- there was a lot of it -- and from my cheeks and chin to swallow it. Francis seemed mesmerized by what I was doing but I could not care less. I needed to re-ingest that protein.

Fuck! I had lost control of myself so stupidly.

"What are you doing, freak?" Damian asked as he was lying down on the couch, relaxing like a worker coming back home after a day of hard labour.

"You should not have made me cum! I'm not allowed to!" I yelled at him, starting to cry. Disappointing Coach Ranson was the worst thing that could happen in my life.

"Jesus, man. Relax. You have swallowed enough cum to compensate!" Damian said, looking a bit worried by my reaction.

I do not think that he was aware of how much I was committed to respect the Coach's every instruction until that point.

"And if it can calm you down, I have even some more in store." Francis said, unzipping his pants and revealing a hairy hard cock. He was not wearing any underwear.

I hesitated. I almost said yes but then I remembered that Francis was gay so his cum probably was lacking the B87 protein too.

"That's fine..." I spoke. "Thank you, but I think I'm gonna be ok."

Francis looked disappointed but did not insist, instead he took his camera to rewatch some of the footage we had just shot.

We had a quick meal afterwards and Francis insisted on taking a few more pictures before letting us go. On one of the pictures, he made me lick his freaking dildo. He joked about me taking it in the ass next time I would be there, I replied that I would never do such a thing.

Finally, Damian and I were authorized to leave.

"Look, bro. I'll tell Coach Ranson this was my fault. I made you cum." Damian said, empathically, noticing I was still nervous about my ejaculation.

"But why, Damian? Why did you do that?"

"I don't know, man. Sometimes, I just feel bad for you that you never are allowed to cum. That's weird thing you have in your sperm, that's a shame. Also, I did not think you would be so excited by my foot. Like, I know I stink a lot, it's kinda disgusting. I was surprised when you nutted with my dick in your mouth."

"Fuck... I can't believe that people are going to see that."

"Yeah, well, a few hundred people. Only homos that we don't know."

"I hope so..." Something else was troubling me. "You... You kissed me." I spoke.

For the first time, his confidence seemed to flicker a little.

"What about that?" He said, harshly.

"I just did not expect it... Why did you do that?"

"For the fans, man. For the fans!"

I was still sceptical.

"Damian, that was... I mean, that's gay... No?"

"Whatever, dude. A real man can do anything when he's secure with his own sexuality. I don't have to prove shit to anyone. I can fuck you in the ass three times a day it won't make me a homo."

I did not reply anything. The beverage I had drunk before was too strong, I had trouble focusing on anything for more than a few seconds. I was mostly obsessing over Coach Ranson's reaction when he would find out that I had not been able to control myself.

Damian spoke again when we arrived near the campus:

"How did it make you feel?"

"What?"

"When I kissed you!"

I blushed; this was such a strange question.

"I... It was just weird."

Damian smiled.

"I thought so too! Crazy, right! I've never done something like that with a bro!" He grabbed my shoulder while his right hand was still on the wheel.

"Yeah... me neither."

"Relax man, that was cool. To be honest, the move you pulled on my dick when you licked and sucked the head, fucking fantastic, bro. You're natural at it!"

"I'm not natural at it..."

"You fucking are! Stop lying for yourself!"

"I just... I just did it for the fans!" I replied, trying to use his logic.

Damian bursted out laughing. We were parking in front of my building.

"Of course! For the fans. See you at training!"

He fist-bumped me.

How could he be so cool with what had happened? I was so impressed with Damian's confidence sometimes.

When I came to the dorm-room, Victor was there. I was afraid he would be at his parents this week-end. For once, he was not naked, wearing a pair of boxer shorts. There was something I wanted to ask him.

"Hey, man. How was the shoot?" He said, still scrolling through his phone.

"It was fine..." I marked a pause. "Victor... Something happened."

"What? Are you ok?"

"Yeah... I am... But I..." I took a deep breathe before revealing my secret: "I cummed."

"Shit! You were not supposed to! Next competition is in less than a week."

"I know... I feel terrible. Do you... Do you think you can help me out?"

Victor's concerned looks turned into a smile right away. He jumped from his bed, took off his shorts, instantly ready to serve me his cum.

Only then, it hit me. I had refused to swallow Francis' cum because he was gay, but Victor... I was suspicious that he was gay for months! I still did not know for sure though.

What was the point of drinking his cum if he was also lacking the protein?

But it was too late for this kind of consideration, I was already kneeling down and yet another cock was smacking my face. Victor had agreed to help me, I was not going to deny him a good ejaculation.

"Dinner is almost ready!" My roommate said, stroking himself, grinning at me.

[MORE TO CUM]

*

I hope you liked this chapter, guys. Looks like Scott's descent into bitchdom is unstopable now! Tell me what you think. I'm always happy to read your feedback and comments.

12