Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 23

Story Info
Scott gets locked in and sucks another (big) cock.
5.1k words
4.78
10.6k
15

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 23: Locked in

I thought about it at length and I figured that my best option was to confess myself to the Head Coach. He would probably learn about my accident through Francis anyway, besides, everything has been recorded and was already posted on the Onlyfans page. He would find out soon enough...

Coach Ranson was surprisingly very cool about me cumming without his permission.

I mean, this was still a big deal but he did not get mad at me or anything. To reassure him, I told him that I had swallowed Damian and Victor's loads the same day and also re-ingested my own cum. That helped.

"I realize how tough it is for you not to cum." He spoke, being sympathetic. "I wish we could do things differently but the results are clearly there, son. You are more focused, aggressive, manly than ever before! I have rarely seen, if ever, such a talented wrestler. I think this is proof that the methods implemented so far work and there is no way we can stop the protocol now. Not even talking about the effect it could have on your cravings for alpha males' cum."

"I don't crave cum..." I tried to correct, unconvincingly.

"Not yet..."

"Doctor Peterson told me that he could get me to participate in a clinical trial. When? Coach, not cumming, swallowing other guys cum, this is becoming really disturbing. And my cock is freaking hard, all the damn time! I don't want to whine or complain, I promise, this is just really starting to drive me crazy."

For once, the Head Coach did not sigh or get annoyed.

"I understand, Scott. To tell you the truth, I have started to get complaints from the university as well. Some of the professors have come up to the dean, they were not too happy with having a horned-up teenager with the cock of a horse, what am I saying, a damn elephant, wandering around in their classrooms. Apparently, it was distracting and lewd. Some girls were scared."

I got red, this was so embarrassing.

"You told me that no one cared..."

"It turned out some people do care, Scott. What do you want me to say? I cannot control the minds of the stupid people who do not comprehend what we are doing here. But don't worry about that, as long as you're leading the championship scoreboard, the university will stand up for you. You're a star, Scott. You can do whatever you want, including being hard 24/7!"

He was saying that I could whatever I wanted but ironically, I had never felt like I had so little agency in my life.

"Still... I don't want the teachers or other students to feel weird around me..."

"Well, if you did not have this humongous cock to start with, things would be much easier!"

"Coach... I... I'm starting to get worried. It is not even about the way other people view me, I don't really care about that anymore. It's just that..."

I took a deep breath. I was touching upon something really deep inside of me but I did not have the proper words to verbalize it.

"What is it, boy? Just tell me. You know you can tell your Coach everything."

"Sometimes, I just feel like I don't recognize myself anymore. I mean, all I think about is cum. Not cumming, getting cum on, or inside of me. I think about wrestling too, a lot, but the two are so much intertwined now. I'm afraid I might turn gay, or just, become a freak. It's not just in my head, everybody looks at me differently now. I am the cum stick, that's what everyone is calling me, that's my identity..."

"Shhh... Calm down, Scott." The Head Coach came closer to me and put a firm but reassuring hand on my shoulder. I was starting to freak out and move nervously.

"What you are experiencing is perfectly normal, son. You are going through a certain number of changes in your body, you are also under a lot of pressure with the competitions, all eyes are on you. Any young man your age would be overwhelmed. But think about it, the season is almost over, in less than two months, you will be on top of the world! This summer, you will be free to relax on your diet and on everything else, I'm sure that looking back, you'll just be proud of what you have accomplished. But in the meantime, you have to give that last ditch effort! You cannot ruin everything we have built so far. It would mean that all your sacrifices until now have been in vain."

"It's not that I want to quit, Coach... It's just... It's really hard sometimes."

"Making history is never easy, my boy, but this is what you are doing now, breaking records, getting your name out there!"

He hugged me warmly and I felt my big cock, still relentlessly hard, pressing against his thigh.

"Thank you, Coach."

"We're not done here, Scott."

I was getting my back pack, thinking I would leave the Coach's office. The incident of me cumming during my shooting with Damian had been dealt with, what was more to talk about?

"You really thought I was going to let you in this state, miserable, dealing with that uncontrollable monster cock of yours?" Coach Ranson asked me with a grin.

"What do you mean, Coach?"

"You must know that your Coach would come up with a solution for you! I have been wrecking my brain all week-end, as soon as the video of you got release on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page."

"You have already seen it?"

"Of course, I have to keep track to make sure Francis is not going too far with you. I told you I would always have your best interests in mind."

I thought about the other things I did on that video, sucking Damian's cock... Well, I did not really suck it, I just let it go in my mouth, it was not the same thing. The Coach did not seem to care about that, apparently, we were not going too far.

Frankly, I was a bit reassured: even after seeing the video, the Coach did not call me gay or anything like that.

He was looking for something in one of his drawers, after a few seconds, he got a weird device out.

I had never seen something like that, it was a weird metal thing in a form of a tube but also looked like a cage. There was a small lock on it.

"Is not that great?" The Coach asked me, excited.

"I... I'm not sure to follow. What is it?"

"The solution to all of your problems!"

He handed me the piece of metal. What the hell was that? It felt cold in my hands. Weirdly I could see it had sort of the shape of a flaccid dick. Wait...

"Coach... Is it... For my dick?" I asked, astonished.

He smiled largely.

"Genuis, is not it!? I have witnessed first-hand how much you've been struggling with non-cumming, how this constant hard-on had become such an issue. You told me yourself that your hard throbbing cock was becoming the main inconvenience in your life."

I gave him back the cage immediately, it was like I was suddenly afraid that this atrocious thing would poison my hands.

"Coach, you don't want me to...?"

I could not finish my sentence; it was just unthinkable.

"Put it on! Of course, I do. I mean, I think this would be the best option for you but you are the one making the call, here. I would never force you into doing something you are not okay with. You know that."

"I cannot lock my dick in there! I mean, it's simply too small, it would hurt..."

"Always so dramatic, eh? You really think they would have allowed this to be sold if it could damage your dick. It is perfectly safe and harmless. It is actually pretty common in some cultures. Among religious groups, it is quite normal for men to wear chastity cages until they have found a suitable lady and get married."

"A chastity cage...?"

"That's how it is called, but it's just a name, no need to ponder about that. It can serve numerous purposes. Basically, when a guy wants to avoid unwanted erections but still wishes to maintain his testosterone at a high level, he locked his dick and... Tada! The schlong remains flaccid and the individual can take back control, he decides when and where he wants to have erections. Would not you dream of that sort of control?"

My dick was still painfully hard under my jeans...

"Of course, I would! But that seems so extreme."

"Why? I just told you; it is more common than you think. I bet a lot of friends in your highschool had this thing on and you did not even notice."

I seriously doubted that.

"But how can you be sure it does not hurt?"

"The only thing it does is preventing your dick from getting stiffed. Nothing harmful in that, on the contrary. At first, you might feel a slight discomfort but I can tell you, this discomfort is nothing compared to what you must be feeling right now, having your dick hard all the time and ready to burst. And after a while, you will no longer notice a thing. Imagine being able to wander around without hiding your monstruous cock!"

This was tempting. I did consider that one of the main reasons that I was becoming mad was the fact that I had to think about my dick 24/7.

"What about the training sessions, the competitions?" I asked. "People will see!"

"As for the competitions, we would get it off, obviously. You need to be hard for those, we want your opponents to feel that massive piece of meat against them. As for the training sessions, this is no problem at all, in fact, a couple of other guys might be caged too. Tom seemed interested when I talked about that with him, he had always had issues with his premature ejaculations."

I was looking at the damn thing, it still seemed so freaking small. Everything the Coach was saying made sense, it was true that I was starting to hate how my dick was hard all the time, and to feel shame any time I would slip-up and cum, but that cage... My abnormally long dick would simply never fit.

"Listen, Scott. I will never lock that thing on you if you're not fully on board. But in my opinion, what is extreme is going around looking like you are about to explode any minute. Who does that, besides you? Honestly, you look like a pervert for most people. My only regret is not to have suggested this to you sooner, I've seen you struggling so much already..."

"Like a pervert.... But I thought you said..."

"I mean, I thought you would get a grip over your dick at some point! I thought you would be able to achieve some sort of control by yourself. But clearly, you are incapable of that."

"It's just the supplements, they...."

"The supplements are necessary, Scott."

"I... I just... I really don't think my dick would fit in that thing, Coach."

"Oh, it will! I took the biggest model available! It may look small now but it is only because a dick can get way smaller when flaccid than we think, just like it can get way bigger when erected. Think about the times when you go into a freezing water, how it shrunken your willy. And between us, boy, have you never dreamt of having a smaller dick, just a little, so it looks more... normal."

"I'm not sure..."

"Let's just try it. If it does not fit, we let go of this idea but if it does... Boy, you were telling me you were no longer feeling like yourself, I think this is the perfect tool to go back to your true self."

Slowly but definitely, I nodded yes. I was ultimately convinced.

Truly, my hard cock was aching and I had been dreaming of a night of sleep where I would not wet my sheets or be woken up by my erection. Besides, that argument about having my dick getting, even just a bit, smaller, that was really hitting me too. I had thought about this all my life, if only I could stop being a freak!

"Take off your jeans and your underwear, Scott." The Head Coach ordered.

"You want to put it on, now?"

"Well, yeah. Let's try this! I have the keys and the cage's right here."

"The keys... What happens if we lose those?"

"It will never happen, I will keep them in my vault right here, on the bottom drawer. I can also make a double that I would carry in my wallet."

"What about me?"

"What about you?"

"I would need the key too..."

"Why? Are you saying that you would want to cum without my permission?"

For the first time that day, Coach Ranson looked angry.

"Of course, not! Just..."

"Listen, when the season is over, you will do whatever you want, keep or leave the cage. However, in the meantime and knowing you, I think you will agree that it is safer if I'm the gate keeper here." Not letting me the time to answer, he continued: "Come on, take everything off, we will try it and we will take it from there."

I pulled down my jeans awkwardly.

"I'm hard, Coach."

"Evidently."

I was hesitant so he pulled down my boxers to my ankles himself, my dick jumping from my underwear almost poking Coach's Ranson face.

"Sorry, Coach..."

"We're gonna have to figure how to get rid of that ridiculous erection before putting the cage on."

"Maybe I could cum?"

That mere idea made my dick throbbed. Cumming was such a special occasion every time I was allowed to.

"You would like that, don't you?"

"I mean... I don't see how, otherwise..."

"Ok then, just come here and suck my dick."

I was stunned by his words. I really considered for one second that I might have misheard.

"Coach?"

"I thought I was being clear. Come here and suck my dick." This time, he slid down his usual blue nylon shorts and leaned against his desk, almost sitting on it.

Because I stood there silent and dumbfounded, he added:

"What have I said about following orders without questioning them?"

The idea of refusing a command from the Coach was so unthinkable by this point that I knelt down and crawled towards him. He was already caressing his semi-hard and hairy cock with both of his hands. He was not at full mast yet. When I was only a few inches from his dick, I stopped. Something inside of me was still blocking. A last barrier. A last brain cell not totally submissive to the Coach.

"Listen Scott, you are going to need to cum to get this over with, I don't see any alternative and neither do you. It is clear that you're gonna need all my straight alpha male spunk in your system when you do ejaculate to compensate. Also, let's quit pretending, will you? We both know it will be easier for you to cum with my big dick down your throat."

"It won't... I...."

"Why is your cock already throbbing, then?"

I looked down at my crotch. I truly did not know how I felt anymore.

"Coach, I..."

He was stroking his dick before my eyes. I got my lips closer.

"Boy, I have not had my cock sucked in months. Come on, just do that for me. I think I have deserved it with everything I've done for you this year. And why would it be such a big deal for you? It's not like you have never sucked a cock in your life. I'm sure mine tastes way better than Feytons."

I nodded yes. Of course, he deserved it. As if I would ever say no to Coach Ranson anyway? But I had still one last concern in my mind.

"Would not that make me gay?" I asked foolishly.

The Head Coach bursted out laughing.

"So, that is your worry? Nah! It won't make you gay. If anything, my sperm is going to make you straighter than you ever were. Sucking another homo is gay, helping a straight friend, that's just bro shit. Unless you think I'm a fucking homo?"

"No! Of course, not!"

"So there, you have it."

He concluded his point by pushing his hard throbbing cock against my lips and I simply opened to let his dick go through.

I mean, it was not as awful as I thought it would be. He was not fully hard so it was easier to take in my mouth than Damian's and the Coach was guiding me.

"You can touch yourself, boy. Enjoy the moment. Make it count. It will be the last time you cum before a while... Mmmm..."

Being authorized to stroke my own dick was a relief. Funny how the situation was very similar from when I spent the night at the Coach's place, but how my state of mind was completely different. Back then, I was terrified. At this point, I was just grateful.

The Coach's attitude was different too, he was not trying to assess if I was gay or not, if he could trust me or not, he just wanted to help me cum and enjoy some good time in the process.

"Here you go, boy. Try to enjoy it a little, lick the edges, play with your spit. You feel it, son, it's getting hard in your mouth."

I was feeling it. The sensation was crazy. A warm, throbbing and leaking cock was getting stiffed inside of my mouth, inevitably stretching to my throat. And not just any cock! Coach's Ranson's big hairy and veiny tool! I was not too sure whether I could enjoy this or not, but I was touching myself, and this part definitely felt good.

After a few minutes, I got used to it and I thought I would try to actually blow it.

Truthfully, I just wanted to make my Coach happy.

He was no longer giving me orders. Coach Ranson had his hands behind his head, flaunting his sweaty armpits and was moaning softly. I did it on my own, the bobbing back and forth. I kissed his dick too, Damian had liked it so much when I had done that. I also went to lick his balls, they were much hairier than Damian's, it was weird but the Coach seemed really appreciative when I did that.

"Good boy..." He mumbled, patting my hair.

I went back on his dick. What the hell? Should I just blow him like those girls in the movies... Thinking of which, I had not seen a girl sucking a cock in a porn for so long... Actually, I had not thought of a girl for so long... All my efforts were focused on not cumming, not getting too aroused. But there, in this special moment, I could finally let myself go, I had been authorized to jerk off and cum.

I started to go back and forth on a full hard dick for the first time in my life. I was doing good partly because there were a lot of fluids all along the shaft and I was committed to sucking it all up. All that good, healthy, full of B87 proteins precum was going straight to my stomach! That got me eager.

The Coach touched my cock unexpectedly, I had been so focused on his dick, I had not noticed he had moved his hands around. He reached my cock at the level of my abs and pressed on it. I almost jizzed right away. He was collecting precum on his fingers, he pushed them into my mouth while I was still swallowing his dick.

My mouth had to stretch so bad to take his two fingers and his stiffed cock at the same time, I was chocking. My precum became mixed with his, mixed with his dick, and I started to blow him like crazy. I mean, even harder than I did before!

"Always knew you were made for this..." He spoke.

Was it true? Was I born to suck big thick cocks?

Fuck, my own dick was on the verge of orgasm, I was stroking it franticly. That was the best part. I was edging myself and soon, I would have my reward. I knew I would surely feel dizzy, or ashamed afterwards, but my Coach would feed me with his cum so everything would be all right.

As I was getting in a steady rhythm, the Coach grabbed my hair and pushed me further down his long dick. I gagged, I pushed back, but I ended up swallowing the entire thing. Tears fell from my eyes and ended up on his balls. I felt drops of cum filling my throat. Was he ejaculating? Not really, not yet. Just a small preview of what was to come.

"FUCK!"

He shouted after my deepthroat. My first, but certainly not the last. That afternoon alone, I swallowed his entire dick until my nose was buried deep in his thick pubic hair nearly 10 times. The Coach could not stop himself from going deep. I can still remember the musky smell.

Every time I would swallow it all, I thought I was about to die, and every time, I came out with what felt like gallons of saliva that I was spitting all over my white tee-shirt that I had still on.

12