Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Messy boy." The Coach, chuckled.

"Sorry..."

"Shhh... You're doing everything right. That's good for you, my boy, you're emptying yourself, you're purging all those bad thoughts. Now you're really becoming yourself. Just keep going."

The blowjob may have lasted 10 minutes on an hour, I was in such a crazy mental state that it was impossible to keep track of time.

"Coach... I... I cannot hold it anymore, I'm gonna cum..."

The Coach had a glass full of water on his desk. He spilled the whole thing on my face.

"You'll jizz in that empty glass, bitch. But not now. I'm the one who gets to cum first! I'm the senior."

"Please Coach... I cannot wait... I really have to..." I pleaded.

He slapped me:

"I don't see where the problem is. If you need to nut that badly, just make me cum then!"

I went back on his dick like I was a hungry animal. I needed to cum so bad. To do so, I needed to make him cum so bad!

I licked his dick, kissed his balls, rubbed my face against his pulsating shaft, deepthroated him and went back and forth as quickly as I could. I ended up stroking his cock while licking his dickhead, slurping his precum leaking of his piss slit. I was a real bitch. Coach's words, not mine.

Eventually, the Coach's eyes rolled and I knew I had won.

When his balls contracted, he held my head firmly and buried his cumming dick deep in my throat. I almost puked, I thought I was drowning in jizz, but I held on. I could not waste that sperm. Fuck, that was Coach Ranson's cum! The most masculine, dominant, alpha male I knew! His cum must be worth more than any other man I would ever swallow.

I took it, all in my throat, volleys after volleys, he was still fucking my face as he was jizzing, thrusting his hips against my face. My gagging noises were crazy, I was shocked hearing the animalistic sounds that I could produce.

It was like I was a different person, or rather, a beast.

My eyes were crying but despite it all, I was in a bliss. I was myself so close to orgasm. Thankfully, I still remembered the instructions and did not cum until I was formally permitted to do so.

I had to wait for Coach Ranson to be finished. He took his damn time; I was licking the last drops of cum on his dick when he finally gave me the glass. In my trance, I aimed poorly but most of my spunk still went inside of the container. I cummed what felt like a gallon. Fuck, that was good.

I immediately licked off the drops of jizz which fell on the Coach's thighs and his now flaccid cock. Just for those few seconds of intense pleasure, this was all worth it!

I was heavily shaking when the Coach pushed the glass against my lips and made me drink the whole thing. I re-ingested all my seeds.

"I'm so fucking proud of you, boy." Coach Ranson said, kissing my sweaty forehead.

"Thank you, Coach." I managed to say, bubbles forming in my mouth.

Shit, a few drops fell on the floor. I licked them off too. No waste!

"Well, that was the success" The Coach commented, pulling back his shorts. "Your cock is flaccid."

I nodded yes and sat down on a chair. As always after ejaculation, I was disoriented. Wait. What had just happened? Did I really blow my Coach?

"Let's put this thing on." He said, holding the cage.

Shit. I had sort of forgotten about this part! I was so not ready for this.

"Coach, I don't know... My dick is always really sensitive after I cum..."

"What are you talking about, son? Why did not you say this sooner, before I let you suck on my cock and let you cum? This was the whole point, getting you flaccid!"

"I..."

"Cheeky boy, you only wanted to try on your Coach's cock, did not you?"

"No... I swear... I dit it because... I mean, yes, for putting the cage on, but..."

"Silence."

He cut me off and I knew that my time to speak was over. He had the cage in his hands and I was sitting down, apprehensively.

When the Head Coach held my dick, it felt like little electric shocks going through my body. The nerves around my dick were all very sensitive, still under the effect of my ejaculation. But he was not careful with it, he brought the tube and forced my dick into it.

"Ouch!" I could not help myself from shouting, despite his order to shut up.

"Don't be a wuss, Scott, please."

"Coach, that really hurt!"

He managed to slide my dick further into the cage but even completely soft, it would not fit. My flesh, my foreskin, it was all coming out of the tiny metal bars.

"Just relax, son. It's almost there. I'm telling you; you'll feel so much better afterwards."

I tried to breathe slowly. I looked at the wall in front of me. There was a poster of young Coach Ranson winning a College State title in a bright red singlet. He looked so young, he was probably my age on this picture, 20.

He pulled on my dick harder and on the cage of the same time. "Fuuuck!" I had no idea of what he was doing but I did not want to know. I felt like my cock was really stuck now, and then, he got the key.

"See, it fits perfectly!"

I looked down. My dick was unrecognizable trapped in this metal tube as Coach Ranson was using the key to lock the whole thing.

"Oh God..."

He smiled at me, for once, he was the one kneeling down before me.

"Don't worry, boy. Just like I told you, at first you will experience a slight discomfort, but truly, in no time, it will feel like it was part of you your whole life!"

"I don't know, Coach... This is crazy."

"Look" He touched my dick head. "You have all the space for your piss slit, no problem in the bathroom. And try to get hard, locked in this, no chance! You'll be finally free from the control your monstruous cock was holding over you."

My face must have looked very worried because the Coach gave me an encouraging tap on the shoulder.

"Trust me, son. It will change your life. Drink some supplements, it will be good for you. And if after a few days or a few weeks, you're not happy with it, I can unlock it for you. It's not like this is forever."

I nodded yes. I still felt the need to ask a stupid question.

"Coach, Ranson, you would, right? If I were to ask you to unlock it. You would do it?"

"Of course, I would! Jesus, my boy, who do you think I am? Now go back to your dorms, I think your roommate should cum in your filthy mouth as well after the amounts of jizz you just released. Maybe you can ask for other guys to cum in you as well, so you will be in good shape for tomorrow's training session."

"Yes, Coach."

I did not ask any other guy to cum on me, maybe because I did not run into anyone in particular while I was walking back to the dorm. But now that I had sucked Damian and the Coach, I sort of felt guilty to have left my other main support out, Victor.

Maybe it was guilt, maybe it was something else, but when I asked Victor to cum in my mouth that night, I also proposed that I suck him, if he wanted to.

He did. My roommate fucked my face. Hard. He even asked me to lie on the bed so my head would be upside down on the edge and he pounded me like this.

I drank all of my supplements and I did not get hard, the cage worked.

Victor loved the chastity cage by the way. Not for himself of course, he would never wear something like this, but for me, he said it was the perfect accessory.

[MORE TO CUM]

*

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, guys! I told you things would only get crazier for this last third part of the book... Always happy to hear your remarks and feedback!

12