Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 24

Story Info
Scott's obsession for cocks is growing day after day...
5.6k words
4.52
9.7k
14

Part 24 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 24: So many ways to cum

I woke up in the middle of the night. I felt something "wet", for the lack of a better word, lying against me. It was spongy, mushy. It was rubbing all over my face.

At first, my mind went towards a dog licking my face. I was still semi-asleep. It felt very sloppy. But there was something hard too.

This thing was thick, I did recognize, it was a cock!

Someone was breathing loudly above me.

I opened my eyes in the darkness. At that moment, loads of cum were poured onto my face. There was no mistake this time, I recognized the smell and the taste of semen as it fell into my mouth, the stickiness too. Fuck, there was a lot of it! It was heavy raining all over me.

My dick was fighting to get hard in my chastity cage but it was firmly trapped and therefore, remained flaccid.

I straightened up, very confused. Victor was there, naked.

I could not see well but it was definitely his shadow and his cock, still hard right after the ejaculation, dripping a few inches from my mouth. I was under the impression that Victor was smiling at me but again, I could not have a great look in the dark.

"Go back to sleep." He whispered to me.

"Vic... What did you..."

"I really needed to cum, bro, did not have any cum rag."

"What..."

"Shhh."

He put his fingers on my lips, rubbing the cum on them.

"Go back to sleep, dude. I'm sorry it woke you up, that was not the plan. I just could not help myself from rubbing my dick against your mouth when I finished myself. But eh, more alpha cum for you, my friend."

He went back to his bed as if it was the normal thing in the world. Granted, he had cummed on my face more times than I could count at this point but never while I was asleep. This could not be ok, right?

In my state of shock, I did not even consider wiping my face. At this point, I was way too paranoid about wasting cum anyway. I needed to ingest as much as possible.

I still thought that I should say something though. I was wrecking my brain about the best way to go about it, but by the time I tried to talk with Victor, he was already snoring heavily in his own bed.

I could barely close my eyes, I was fixating the ceiling, a weird feeling in my stomach. The cum which had not dried yet was slowly running down to my neck. My dick was hurting in my cage. What did I let happen to me?

After a sleepless and confusing night, I managed to talk to Victor in the morning. The conversation went rather painfully.

"Victor, about last night..." I started, shily.

"Impossible to score at that party." He said casually, while he was preparing himself to go shower.

Collecting his stuff, Victor was bending over his bare hairy ass. He had quite a fat bum, not as big as mine of course, but his water-polo's speedos were barely containing his ass during competition. Of course, there, he was not wearing anything at all. I did not let that sight stop me. This time, I needed to say something!

"When you came back in the dorm last night, you..."

"I was totally drunk, mate, did I wake you up?"

"No, you did not. But..."

He finally turned around. His long flaccid dick, that I knew so well, was flapping between his thighs as he was moving.

"What is it, Scott? What do you want to say?"

"You cummed on me, man, on my face!"

He smirked.

"Really? I forgot that we did that but yeah, I can still see the dry cum on your lips. Damn, it seemed like it was a lot. I must have been quite horned up! Hoped it tasted good despite the alcohol."

He laughed it off and put a towel around his waist to go towards the door.

"Dude, I was sleeping!" I said, revolted.

"What do you mean?"

"You cummed on my face while I was sleeping, Victor!"

"Jeez! That's crazy. I was hammered, man." He still had his smirk on his face. "I mean, you could not have sucked my cock properly then, must have been a pretty lame jerk off session... Want to do it right?"

He grabbed his dick and balls through the towel.

"I'm not joking, Vic! How could you cum on me while I was asleep? That's super creepy! That's wrong."

"Come on, it must not have been that traumatic for you or you would have wiped my juice from your face. Don't you think? Besides, you should thank me, you have a training session today. You need to be on top of your game. I just provided you with some alpha energy boost. What do you think your Coach put in those supplements' bottles?"

I knew I would probably lose this battle but for once, I pushed myself to keep my stand.

"That's still not cool, man. It woke me up."

"Listen Scott, the whole thing is blurry for me but surely, I was trying to help you out like we always do. Maybe you even asked for it and you don't remember, sometimes you talk in your sleep."

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't know, man. Sometimes you mumble crazy stuff about sucking big dicks or swallowing cum when you're asleep. Look, dude, if you turn me on while I am coming back from a party, drunk, with blue balls, don't be surprised to end up with my spunk on your lips. It might happen again. I'll try not to wake you up though if this is the things that pisses you off."

I was left speechless and he left the room to go to the communal showers.

Victor left our door wide open and I had to hurry to close it. It was too late, a freshman passing by saw me naked, with my elephant cock locked in the metal cage, and the dried up cum on my face.

For any normal college student, this event alone could have been a humiliation impossible to recover from. But for me, it barely meant anything at this point!

We were now in the middle of April and I had been living with my chastity cage for more than two weeks.

I was no longer disturbed by my erections. I could enjoy the fact that the students and professors no longer looked at my abnormally large bulge every time I would walk into a classroom, but at the same time, the cage had not done anything to calm my horniness.

I was thinking about the moment I would be able to get hard again pretty much 24/7 and the only time I was focusing on something else was when I was on the mat. And barely, even wrestling was becoming less a priority than cumming.

In the locker-room, the other wrestlers were quite shocked when I took off my underwear revealing the cage for the first time.

Contrary to what the Coach had told me, nobody else in the Wolves was wearing one. Tom seemed fascinated but he had not taken the leap to wear one. Damian and Eli thought it was a great idea. Others looked almost scared. Amir and Cory quite noticeably took their distance with me.

Once, maybe a week after I had started wearing the metal cage and when we were alone in the locker-room, a naked Harry Cooper came to talk to me. The senior student seemed concerned.

"Scott, are you ok?"

"Yeah... I'm fine. Why?"

"That thing that you're wearing... I mean... Are you ok with that?"

"Of course, I would not wear it otherwise."

Harry looked around us as if he was afraid that we would be caught talking.

"The Coach is not forcing you to wear that, right?"

His shady behaviour just made me uncomfortable; I did not want anyone to think that I was criticizing the Coach's methods behind his back.

"No, no. It's my decision, Harry. It's fine."

"Ok, then."

He did not dig any deeper and we went on with the work-out of the day. Just like Travis back then, Harry was one to sometimes questioned the Head-Coach. This kind of attitude towards our staff was making me very uneasy, after everything that Coach Ranson was doing for us! This was just wrong.

Although I thought that Harry's concerns were misplaced, and even rude, I had to admit that one thing was getting really disturbing.

As the days went by, I started to look at the other guys' differently. More precisely, at their dicks.

It was as if I was becoming jealous of them, of the fact that they had a cock between their legs. It was a weird thought because I had a cock too, obviously! But seeing Harry's veiny dick moving freely, Eli's big black cock getting semi-hard in the locker-room or Victor's stiffed cock in our dorm, I could not help but wanting that for myself.

I knew that the cage was the best thing for me. Getting hard all the time was making me miserable before. I also knew that I had to stop myself from cumming, but sometimes, I wondered if it was not messing with my brain.

Victor reassured me, it was just the same ersatz concept all over again. I was staring at dicks so I could feel like I had one. It was no big deal, according to him.

As always, my roommate was acting so cool about the whole thing. I felt like I was becoming a complete freak and he just said that I could use his dick as an ersatz for how long I would need to.

But the truth was, I was not thinking and visualizing Victor's dick so much as I was thinking about someone else's...

Slowly but surely, my obsession for Damian Feytons' perfect cock kept on growing. A cock that would not get hard at the slightest breeze but could erect itself to wonders if it was simulated enough. A thick juicy cock of perfect proportions with balls filled with healthy and delicious cum that anyone would be proud to own... or to suck!

And for God's sake, I was sucking that dick a lot during that time of my life!

Clearly, the sessions for the Onlyfans page became even more intense now that Damien knew that I could blow him.

The subscribers had mixed feelings over my cock being caged, some loved to see buckets of cum being released from my elephant dick, others were very happy to have me fully submissive and locked in.

I was a bit weirded out by those comments because the chastity cage had nothing to do with being submissive, on the contrary, it was about gaining back control on my dick but I had learnt to ignore every comment from these gay guys watching me.

But overall, the fans wanted more videos and more action each week.

I was now meant to suck Damian's cock and swallow his cum several times a week to provide content for the Wrestling Team Gone Wild's Onlyfans page and we even started to do this in public! To quote Francis, we needed to "mix things up", "to keep the fans on their toes", "to exceed the expectations".

The first time caught me by surprise.

After an intense work-out and as the entire wrestling team was heavily sweating under our tight singlets, Francis came in the gymnasium to take some pictures. He started to take hundreds of shots of the members of the Wolves, nothing too lewd or too crazy.

I understood that some guys from the team would start to be featured on the Onlyfans page but it had never been made official to me. I mean, that day, Eli was getting photographed fully hard under his translucent singlet, precumming on the fabric, so there were few doubts about where the pictures would end up.

I thought we would stop there and I was even happy to get some of the attention off of me, but before we even went to go change in the locker room, Francis winked at Damian and I, and asked us to follow him in the adjacent bathrooms.

A minute later, I was kneeling down in a very narrow toilet's stall, still wearing my sticky singlet, Damian's leaning against me, fully naked. Francis stood in a corner, filming the whole thing, a few inches from the action, his dick out of his fly.

Kneeling in some piss from college boys who had been there before us, Damian fucked my skull for a full ten minutes and I swallowed his warm cum. Believe it or not, I had actually fully agreed to do that.

Damian had made a great point that it would be easier for me if I did not have to be proactive on the sucking. That made sense, if he was doing most of the job fucking my mouth and throat, I would not feel so awkward licking and blowing his dick. It was a win-win since Damian loved it rough anyway.

It took us a few minutes to decide that he would fuck my face until his big throbbing cock was dripping with my spit and saliva. There was no issue to get an erection when we did that, Damian was hard as a rock. The rough-sucking combined with the insults were really getting him going.

He was pounding my mouth just like he would a girl's ass.

Speaking about ass, Damian was more and more pushy to play with mine! On a different occasion, he even cummed on my hole while we were shooting a scene, only a few feet away from our next class! Francis also jizzed on my face that day.

The girl I had once had a crush on, Tiffany, was right outside when we came out. I was sure that she knew what we were up to. I will admit that was still embarrassing for me. No matter what Francis could say, the Wrestling Team Gone Wild was becoming quite popular around college. People also held posters with the hashtag #WTGW during competitions.

It was at that moment, when I saw Tiffany's face as I walked out from the toilets with my co-star and camera man, that I started to think that things were getting out of control.

Of course, I had no idea back then that it was nothing compared to Francis' plans for the next weeks...

But more on that later.

Back to when Victor had cummed on my face during my sleep. That got me kind of scared and uneasy the entire day. Was I really asking for dicks in my sleep now? If it were the case, did it mean that I was really turning gay? I mean, I could not deny that I was thinking about cocks a lot, even when I was awake.

Damian tried to cheer me up during class, he even gave me a couple hundred bucks.

"Finally, we are starting to make some good revenues with the page, here's your share for the last video. We just have to keep the momentum going now and we can both be rich."

I mumbled a thank you but I did not want to engage with him and his big bulge that I kept at staring at.

The training session went badly that evening, one of my worst of the entire year. I was exhausted and frankly, even wrestling was no longer sufficient to make sense of my days. Coach Ranson was a bit disappointed but he gave me more supplements and said it was normal to experience difficulties so close to the end of the season.

Coach Daniel told me that I should get a good night of sleep and maybe even go away for a few days after the following competition. He seemed more worried than annoyed.

Eventually, I decided to go talk to Doctor Peterson. I was less at ease with Doctor Peterson than I was with Coach Ranson but the Head Coach was always dismissive regarding the clinical trial for a B87 substitute and I wanted to tackle those medical issues for good.

I was really going mad and it was now weighing on my performance on the mat. I thought it was time to talk it through with a licensed medical professional.

I found him in our locker room while he was working on Amir's thighs after our training session. I very much noticed how Amir's hairy and thick cock was hard and throbbing as Peterson was massaging his thighs and I felt my dick twitching but of course, it did not get hard in my cage and I pretended like it was nothing.

Doctor Peterson agreed on the meeting while pushing his fingers deep into Amir's crotch area. I could not see well. Where were he shoving his index and middle finger exactly?

"Let's meet once I'm done with your teammate. You can wait for me in front of my office."

I left the room under the distinct noise of Amir's moans.

For a second, I judged Amir. I thought this was immodest and weird. Funny, right? Did I need to remind myself that I had cummed, not once but twice in the doctor's office at the beginning of the semester? Also, who was I kidding? I was literally wearing an unwashed singlet on which hundreds of cum loads had been deposited for the past few months.

I had gotten accustomed to the smell of jizz on me, but sometimes, someone would make it note to me and I would remember how much of a freak I had become.

Besides the Wolves, no one would agree to see next to me in class.

Leo Peterson arrived maybe twenty minutes later. He was sweating.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting, Amir needed a lot of attention today."

"No problem, Sir."

He smiled and let me in. I got shivers when I saw the examination table where I had an orgasm while being fingered in the ass. I chased the thought.

"So, what bring you here, boy?"

He sat behind his desk and I took the chair in front of him.

"I... I was wondering if you had any news on this clinical trial. You know, to have a substitute for the protein I am lacking of... in my balls."

"I told you those things can take months."

"Yes, but I think this is quite urgent."

He sighed. In some ways, he was very similar to the Head-Coach.

"I'm working on it, Scott. Why the hurry? Are you experiencing changes already, despite the measures we are taking? Attraction to other guys? To cocks?"

"No! I mean... I... I don't know... I guess I do experiment some changes."

"But Coach Ranson had taken all arrangements and measures to avoid any ejaculation, right?" Following my perplex look, the doctor got a bit impatient. "I'm referring to the cage, Scott!"

Of course, he was referring to the cage.

"Yes, yes. I have been wearing it. All the time. It's been a little more than two weeks."

"Can I see?"

His face had changed, he seemed suddenly very interested.

"Scott, I would like to check that it is not too tough for your genitals. If I remember correctly, those are quite prominent... and I was thinking... a cage... on that penis. Dear Lord."

I did not try to argue back. It had been months since I had understood that there was no point in denying a man when he asks to see you naked. Besides, I had been worried myself whether my cock was simply not too big and thick for the tiny cage.

I took all of my clothes off, even the top, and Peterson got on his knees to take a look, and then a good feel, at my cage. He ran the metal thing under his lengthy fingers. I had gotten used to the cage but having it played with in this way was hurting.

"Remarkable." The doctor commented, nodding his head in approval. "It must be helping you a lot."

"In a sense."

I replied as he was still touching the cage, and then, the flesh of my dick between the tiny metal bars.

"Tell me more, boy."

"It does prevent the erection but not... not the thoughts in my mind...."

"What kind of thoughts, Scotty?"

Doctor Peterson finally let go of my cock and stood up, facing me.

"I...."

"You are talking to a licensed professional, Scott. You can tell me anything."

"Just weird stuff..."

"Dirty thoughts?" He asked, almost in a hurry.

"Sort of..."

"Hummmm..."

He looked below us and stared at my locked cock, squeezed in the damn cage. I thought it may have been a bad idea to have come to Peterson but if there were a chance, even small, that he could help me, I had to try.

"Doctor, I... I think I am really losing my mind. I think a lot about what you said.

About my sperm. About the need to keep it in me and swallow cum. But the more I do that, it's like the more..."

"You're craving it!"

He shouted, still a few inches away from my face, seemingly excited.

I got even more uncomfortable.

"No! I don't crave it... It's just... I cannot get hard so, of course, other dicks get my attention and..."

Doctor Peterson let go of another long sigh. He returned behind his desk and sat.

"Scott, nothing you are saying here is surprising and if you think about it, it is perfectly in line with what we were talking earlier this semester. The more time goes by, the more your mind is searching for the protein B87, in any way, whether it is in a clinical trial or inside the balls of your teammates."

12