Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed my saliva and looked at the floor, ashamed.

"Doc... I'm not gay though."

He smiled.

"Again, you are torturing yourself unnecessarily with that question! If you want my honest opinion, I do not think you are turning into a gay man. On the contrary, you might be on the right track to become yourself again."

"You really think so? I feel like it's getting worse and worse!"

"Scott, has anyone ever told you that sometimes in life, one has to get worse before one can get better? We shall not confuse the symptoms of a real disease with the side effects of its cure."

"What are you saying?"

"We can both agree on the fact that prevented yourself from cumming is driving you mad. Right?"

"Right!"

Finally, he was saying something that was making sense, that I could easily agree on!

"You must be dreaming of getting hard, releasing your male juice at every occasion you get, and you are forbidden to do so! For good reasons, of course. Your wrestling results are spectacular and you are getting your level of testosterone at a healthier level for you. Still, every young man would become insane if forbidden from unloading once in a while. If I can share something personal with you, boy, I must beat my meat twice a day just to feel sane."

"So, you understand, doc!" The relief I was feeling to finally be understood was so intense that I almost cried. "I just have to let go of the cage and..."

"And what? Cum! Jizz! Ejaculate! Like a freaking sex maniac! You know that, at this stage, you won't be able to prevent yourself from doing it as soon as we will free you from this device! Scott, should we really stop the cure because of the side effects?"

"Yeah! We should! If the cure is worse than the disease. Doc, I don't understand. You were saying just now that everyone would get mad in my position, I thought you were getting it..."

He cut me off again:

"Ok then. We can stop it all. You'll probably sink deeper into your obsessions for straight male's cum and that will be it. Not talking about the fact that you have three competitions left and it will probably ruin everything you have built on the mat so far! You really think that you will be able to win a match if you lose all of your testosterone? Is this really what you want, Scott, to be a loser again?"

"I don't want that!" I started crying. I was trembling too. "There is just no solution. I'm a freak!"

Doctor Peterson changed his tone and put his hand on mine, it stopped shaking.

"There is a solution, Scott. We just need to work on the side effects."

"How?"

"Pretty simple. You obviously cannot ejaculate and it is safer for you not to get hard. That's a fact. But not cumming... not having an orgasm... That's the real tough part, here. You're constantly under pressure and that comes with some undesirable side effects."

"So yeah, again, it's an impossible situation!"

I was really getting frustrated. I thought that he was on my side, and now, some more bullshit.

"Scott! You are reacting as if ejaculation is the only way to reach some sort of release!"

"I don't understand..."

"Don't you remember what happened in this exact room a few months ago?"

I got red. I clearly remembered it.

"Doctor, I..."

"You had an orgasm by your prostate being stimulated, Scott!"

"And I did cum!"

"Yes, but that was your mistake, the pleasure was already there before you unload sperm from your balls. The orgasm started as soon as I reached your prostate. And at the time, you had no cage to protect you from..."

I did not control myself. I stood up, bumping into the desk and making a few books fall from it. It was not something that I had anticipated but his words had woken a crazy reaction inside of me.

I yelled:

"NO! I won't let you finger my ass again! NEVER AGAIN!"

I was shaking like crazy now, crying too. What was happening to me? It was like something else, someone else had woken up inside of me. Sadly, I did not realize back then that it was an attempt from the real me to come back and save me. The new me just got scared by my sudden and unexpected reaction.

Doctor Peterson seemed shocked. He almost fell from his chair.

"Jesus, Scott. How dare you say something like that? Why would I finger an athlete besides from a physical check-up? I am really concerned by what you are implying here. You are the one who came to me tonight, asking for advice."

"Doc, what you were saying..."

I was still trembling. My heart was racing fast.

"I was just saying that there are many ways for a man to reach pleasure and orgasm without releasing cum, or at least, too much of it. That's all. You need to control your nerves, boy, I think the fame from wrestling and your porn career are getting to you."

I felt silly, it was like I had just accused him of assaulting me. He really seemed hurt. Me, I just could no longer think straight. I did not even react at the porn career comment.

"I'm sorry... I just... I told you. I'm losing my mind."

"Sit." He commanded.

I obliged.

"Scott. I am going to ask you to close your eyes, and then, I will touch you. I can assure you that I will not do anything you would feel uncomfortable with. It will simply be in the sake of proving a point. Do not worry, I won't go anywhere near your ass."

After my outburst, I had no intention of refuting him anything. I was naked but sitting on my big butt so I figured he could not reach my asshole anyway.

I closed my eyes and I breathed slowly. I felt the doctor coming near me. My heart was pounding loudly in my chest.

This is where my life changed. I felt his cold hand against my pecs, but then his fingers around my nipples, a slight squeeze and...

Aaaaaaaaaah...

Some pleasure! Finally!

My dick was not hard, and of course, I was not cumming but his squeeze on my left nipple while he was massaging my right pec procured a sensation in me which was very close to what I felt when I would reach orgasm or when a girl had touched me for the first time.

I let go of an irrepressible moan but I kept my eyes closed. For the first time in weeks, my mind was clear.

"Does this help? Should I keep going?" The doctor whispered in my ear, pinching harder.

"Yeah... yes... please...."

It was one of the craziest moments of my life. It was like the doctor had turned on a switch and I had shifted into a completely different human being.

He touched my right nipple and massaged them both at the same time. I felt another sensation, he was no longer squeezing, nor pinching, but aaaaaaah... that felt nice. I opened my eyes finally, and it was no longer his fingers on my left nipple but his wet tongue.

He took his first bite while I was watching him, flabbergasted.

He stopped when he realized I was looking at him.

"See, my boy, there are so many ways to cum without wasting any sperm."

I nodded yes. My dick was struggling more than ever to remain soft inside of the metal bars but at the same time, I felt peace.

"This is crazy..." I mumbled.

"Just natural reactions from the man's body, nothing crazy or weird in that. Obviously, the genitals are a very sensitive part of our bodies and men are used to stimulate them, but there are many more erogenous parts. They can differ from one person to another, but for you, it is clear that the prostate and now the nipples are particularly receptive to stimulation."

"I have never... I did not think that my nipples could..."

"I think it is time that you learn about your body Scott."

He searched for something in his desk, and got a toy out. I did not recognize it at first but then I realized it was a butt plug, a little pink one, I had seen some in porn movies before. He also got some magazines; they looked like medical stuff but there were naked men on the covers.

"Doc... I told you; I don't want anything in my ass..."

He smiled at me.

"Scott, this is only a gift for you. You can do whatever you want with it. I understand that you do not want another man near your asshole. I'm the same way so I totally get you. You don't even have to try it, if working your nipples is sufficient, and given your reaction right there, I think it might be, you will be able to find some release and it will mitigate all the side effects of wearing a cage. But if not, this toy could really help you out and it would be a shame not to try it because of your prejudice."

I took the damn thing, wondering if it had already been used before.

"But I could just pleasure myself with my nipples then, and it would help me?"

It seemed like such a perfect and simple solution.

"Look, what I did to you here was barely anything. I did not want to overstep; I think it is important that we keep some boundaries between the athletes and the staff. But think about what you could feel if you really took the time to explore..."

For the next twenty minutes, the doctor showed me pictures and graphs of males self-pleasuring themselves. Weirdly, it never involved them jerking off but they would finger themselves, shoved dildo up their asses and/or put clamps on their nipples.... A new world was opening itself to me.

I came back to the dorm late in the evening and Victor was already sleeping.

To be honest, I could not wait to try and play with my nipples but I did not want to do that while my roommate was in the room. I also took the butt plug, being convinced that I would never use it but Peterson had been insistent. I hid it in a shoe box under my bed.

That night, I thought that my problems were solved. If I could pleasure myself without being hard or cumming, I could appease my mind and finally let go of my weird obsessions around dicks and jizz.

When I woke up the next morning, Victor had jizzed on my face once again. It had not woken me up that time. At least I thought he had been considerate enough not to rub himself against me and careful not to disturb my sleep.

See, I had managed to put some boundaries. My life was finally improving!

******

As always, thanks for your feedback guys! Is Scott going to wake up from the manipulation or will he dive-in more into his obsession for big cocks and cum? Let me know what you think.

12