Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 26

Story Info
Scott's descent into perversion seems unstoppable.
5.2k words
4.44
8.6k
10

Part 26 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 26: A new age of wrestling

I did have the opportunity to take a quick look at myself in bathroom's mirror before going back to the competition. And damn, that was bad!

Who was this cum rag of a man, looking at me on the other side of this mirror?

I had become a wax statue, the cum dripping all over my skin, covering every inch of my face and body. The liquid was translucent at places, at others, it was white, or sometimes yellow, probably due to the fact that the cum from tens of men had been mixed with their piss, sweat and saliva.

I could barely open my eyes, the cum being stuck in my eyebrows. How many dicks had I just sucked? I could not tell.

Despite it all, Eddy was still freaking hard underneath my filthy singlet.

How did I find the strength to go on the mat after seeing me like this? I have no idea but I did. Probably, I had lost my mind. I walked amongst the Wolves, the Eagles and all the other athletes and I presented my disgusting cum dumpster self to the referee and to my opponent.

I had two matches left and there was no way I would lose again. My mind was focused on one thing, and one thing only: winning.

Of course, I was not oblivious to the chaos I was inducing around me.

Multiple coaches from opposing teams were formalizing complaints. The few families who were still coming to the competitions left the bleachers in protest when I walked in. "This is going way too far", they said. But other fans were more excited than ever, they were cheering me on: "Cum Stick, Cum Stick, Cum stick".

The referee looked powerless, forced to letting me compete in that state. I was not breaking any rule.

I did not care about any of that. I was a beast and I knew why I was there.

My opponent, a blond freshman with light freckles on the nose, really tried to fight me. He was clearly disgusted but shily, awkwardly, he attempted to touch and grab me. He eventually pinned me down.

This time, I used Eddy at my advantage.

Before the other athlete could gain any more confidence, I rubbed myself against him and I blew some fat loads of cum to drench his singlet and annihilate his last hope of winning the game. The poor guy did not stand a chance.

The audience went wild when, for the second time that day, I cummed tens of volleys of loads through my singlet. I was living up to my surname of Cum Stick!

Sure, this match was controversial and I was ruffing some feathers but I had followed every regulations in the book and I had scored the most points. Reluctantly, the referee had no choice but to hold my hand in the air to signify my victory.

It did leave me feeling dizzy to jizz again and I went back to the locker-rooms to collect myself before the finale match of the competition. I was soon joined by Coach Ranson and the entire Wolves pack.

Given the sacrifices that I had made and the resilience that I had shown that day, the head Coach had asked the entire wrestling team not to cum on their opponents and to offer their precious seed to me instead. I definitely needed a refill before my fourth match. I was very moved that the team would get behind me this way.

"A moment to bound as a team in the interest of our most dignified member." Coach Ranson had said.

This was a huge deal. It meant that the other members of the Wolves were practically sacrificing their own chances of victory to further my odds. I was flabbergasted. Most of them were done with their matches anyway, but still, what a gesture that was to offer their loads to me!

As instructed by the Coach, one after the other, or sometimes together, Damian, Eli, Cory, Amir and Tom nutted on me. Obviously, Francis was there the whole time, filming the scene. I did not know it back then but it was soon to become the biggest hit of the Wrestling Team Gone Wild's page!

Harry stubbornly refused to take part. Selfish jerk, I thought. The others were a bit shy at first but quickly followed the lead of Damian. They got entirely naked, and pounded my face like I was a plastic doll.

Except for Cory, all of them asked me to blow their dicks to help them cum. I mean, that was the least that I could do given what they were doing for me. At this point, I had sucked so many dicks already, it was not such a big deal.

Damian went first and he clearly set the pace for the others, lodging his enormous cock in my throat and face-fucking me until I was choking and gagging uncontrollably. He had already pounded my throat multiple times but there, while being admired by his teammates, he was even more committed in making it rough and sloppy. There was no kiss this time, just his big leaking cock and my wide opened mouth.

He did not cum though. He had learnt to control himself and he wanted to help out his teammates.

Damian knelt down next to me and held my face for most of the time when Eli, Amir and finally Tom fucked my throat. Damian pushed my face towards Eli's big black cock until my nose was buried deep into his thick and sweaty pubic hair. I was trying to breathe through my nose but it was quite challenging. My jaw was literally aching at this point.

I went back and forth on their dicks while Coach Ranson was supervising the whole operation, checking the time to make sure that they would be done right before my fourth match so the cum would be warm and fresh when I would present myself on the mat.

"Fuck, watching it on video is something, but having him blowing us for real, it's a whole other level." Eli said while rubbing his spongy and veiny cock all over my face.

I thought it would be pretty gross for him since my face was still coating with cum from my previous donors, but he did not seem to mind.

"Show your ass, fag. Show your ass, I need to see that big girl's bum of yours!" Amir pleaded.

I was already on my knees but I arched my back further to make sure he would have a good view of my humongous ass. It was still barely contained in my singlet but I was sweating enough that the entire thing was pretty much translucent.

"Mmmmmmmm...."

As usual, Tom was not able to control himself and the ginger freshman was the first one to cum, just after a few back and forth in my mouth. He seemed surprised by his ejaculation and aimed poorly, mostly hitting my back.

He got scolded by the Coach.

Eli, Damian, Cory, and Amir formed a circle around me and continued stroking themselves. They were not giving me any direction but I knew what I was meant to do. I licked their balls and sucked their dicks, only passing on Cory's cock. Weirdly, I felt some sort of frustration towards him. I was a great cock-sucker, why was Cory refusing to give himself to me?

My old self came back for a second. What the fuck was I thinking?

I could not reasonably want to blow Cory's dick? He was a teammate and... more importantly, he was a guy! I almost stopped the entire thing and I really had to concentrate on the Coach's instruction not to think to move on and go back on Amir's hairy Arab dick. He was the second one to cum, straight in my mouth this time.

I spat back most of the jizz on my chin but still swallowed some of it. His spunk tasted different that the others, I noticed casually. Did I actually think that it tasted good?

Amir acted weird once he was done, as if he had been caught doing something wrong. I gave him a big smile, my mouth still full of his cum, making bubbles, but that did not seem sufficient to reassure him.

Damian and Eli were joking and now competing to see who would cum last, forcing my head into each of their cock to make the other one's blow his loads first. I looked up at the Coach but he seemed to think that it was friendly banter between team mates and gave a nod of approval. I guess it was all fine then.

I kept on choking on their shafts while they were dirty talking.

"Come on, cunt. Lick the edges of his fat cock, look at this!" Damian literally held Eli's cock and stroked him. "Feed yourself from his spunk, it's leaking everywhere."

Eli had to do some breathing exercise not to ejaculate while I was executing Damian's instructions.

Cory cummed on my cheeks with a long moan while I was deep into Damian's dick, this time, Eli was the one pushing my head towards it. I had to clean Damian's shaft and Eli's fingers which had been splashed in the process. Again, I took my time to analyse the taste of Cory's semen.

It was like I could tell how every man had a different flavour now. Who had thought?

Just like Amir, Cory quickly took a step back after he had cummed and he left the locker-room.

I was still deepthroating Damian, he really had the biggest and thickest dick of them all, when I felt someone playing with my ass. Francis moved behind me to film the action. Shit, this started to wake Eddy up. Despite the double ejaculation in the morning, my dick was getting hard, once again!

But I was confused, I was servicing both Damian and Eli at the same time and the others left after they had cummed. Who was spreading my ass cheeks then? I wanted to turn around to take a look but I could not, Damian was holding my head firmly while Eli was pushing his musky balls into my mouth.

All his sperm was building there, getting ready for me.

"I bet you cannot wait to swallow my juice." Eli said, slapping me, cum flying from my cheeks to the bench next to me. I licked it off. No fucking waste.

Someone was definitely feeling up my ass. My singlet was pulled back on the side. I felt my asshole being exposed, the slight breeze and then something brushing over it. I moaned.

It felt good and for the first time in my life, I thought it would be nice if something were to enter my asshole. What was happening to me?

"Guys, you have to cum now, match is about to start."

Coach Ranson commanded while Francis was getting his camera from my ass back to my face, up close and personal.

I rubbed Damian and Eli's juicy dicks together. No homo, right? I slurped all the precum that I could and Damian and Eli eventually nutted at the exact same time, finishing with covering me with sperm. They even smeared it all over my face for good measures. There was so fucking much of it, I thought I would drown.

They fist-bumped each other while I was sucking on the last drops of cum coming out of their dickheads.

And then suddenly...

"Hummm..." I gasped; Someone had just put a finger in my asshole!

My eyes widened, Eddy throbbed and let go some precum underneath my singlet (at this point who would notice?), and finally, I turned around.

Daniel was there!

I would have probably been shocked to see him if I had not been so numb.

"Coach Ranson thought it would help you relax." Daniel whispered in a tone of excuse, looking at the middle finger he had just inserted in my hole and then at Coach Ranson.

He looked so bad that I felt obligated to make him feel better.

"That's fine, Daniel... I... That's ok..."

Coach Ranson pulled my hair to make me stand up. There was no time for chit chat.

"Come on, Scott, let's go. I just thought you would like that little surprise, Peterson told me you wanted to experiment a little and after everything you've done for the team, you deserved that one."

The finger... That was a gift? I was confused. The Head Coach gave me a tap on the back.

"Now, hurry, you have a last match to win."

At that point, I was so lost, drenched and extenuated that nothing could have surprised me.

I readjusted my singlet somehow and followed the Coach. Francis was still behind me, filming everything.

When I arrived on the mat though, there was no opponent to beat. The Eagles team had declared forfeit in a sign of protest. Travis, alongside some of his new teammates, did no longer want to compete against me. Apparently, they had left under the boos of the audience remaining in the gymnasium.

Cowards, I thought.

Sure, it meant that I had won the competition despite my defeat in the first match, but that victory left a bitter taste in my mouth, and I am not talking about the cum or the piss.

Coach Ranson must have felt that I would need to talk because he came to me before we got back in the bus. He asked me why I did not take a shower now that the competition was over.

"I just did not think about it, Coach." I answered sincerely.

"Right! That's what I like to hear, when you do not think. You're just fine with walking around with that spunk all over you."

I nodded yes and he patted my hair. Truthfully, I was starting to feel bad about what had happened during the competition. It was like my brain was slowly putting the pieces back together. What had I done?

The travel in the bus was awfully quiet. I was stinking like cum and the bus driver had asked me to go sit on the back, he was afraid to puke.

Daniel would no longer look at me and the other wrestlers were separated between those who had taken part in cumming on my face and the others. I felt responsible for the tension within the team. At least, I was no longer hard.

To be honest, I had come to a place where I hated Eddy now, I hated my own freakishly huge cock!

Back on the campus, the Coach immediately told me that I needed to go to our locker-room to shower. I could not go back in the dorms in that state. The cum was dried and crackling everywhere on my body. I was still wearing my damn singlet.

"Come on, boy, go ahead, I'll join you." He said to me before addressing the rest of the team.

I did not question the Head Coach (obviously!) and went towards the gym and the locker-rooms. I tried to block the flow of thoughts going through my mind. I was having crazy flashes. I wondered if I had not imagined things. I knew I would break down if I were to stop and think for a second.

I painfully took my sticky singlet off, what a fucking relief that was, and went showering. My dick was free from the cage and Eddy was sleeping, he was flaccid.

I saw the filth going into the shower's drain and once again, my mind got lost in incoherent thoughts. I was now obsessing over my fingers, getting cleaned by the clear water. My middle finger in particular. Should I put it in my asshole?

Thankfully, the Head Coach came in before I could act on that thought. He was naked, his limp but thick cock dangling between his large thighs as he walked towards me.

"I thought I could use a shower too; it was a stressful day." He stated.

I nodded yes, it has been.

The Coach shampooed his beard and his hair and enjoyed the water falling down on his skin. I looked at him. It was so rare seeing him without his cap or his blue nylon shorts. Right at this moment, as I watched him scrubbing his hairy pecs and muscular dad body, I started crying under the shower.

Like a kid, unable to stop myself, I sobbed. I did not even know why I was crying.

When Coach Ranson realized that, he turned off the shower head and walked towards me. He looked at me for a few seconds, did not say a word and he hugged me. His hairy and wet body pressed against my own.

"There, there boy. It was an intense day, right? Must have been very difficult for you to lose that first match."

"Yeah..." I said, my head buried in his shoulder.

The Coach was patting my hair again. I felt safe in his arms.

"But you did good, boy. You did very good. Nobody can be on top all the time, true champions are being recognized when they bounce back after a failure. And what a way to bounce back! The other team forfeited all of his members. This was a tremendous service for our entire team. You were a hero today, Scott."

I let go of his embrace. I did not want to look weak, and also, his dick was getting hard against my thigh.

"Coach, I won but..." Finally, I managed to say it, the thing that maybe was bothering me the most: "I am not sure I want to win if it is like this."

"Scott, you are a fantastic wrestler. As any other professional athlete, you are using every tool at your disposal to win. You did wrestle today and, if you won, it simply means you were the best at it!"

"I barely fought during the matches! Everyone was too afraid to get anywhere near me!"

"My boy, you have to realize that we have entered a new age of wrestling and you are the greatest champion of this new era! Why cannot you just appreciate this? The other athletes, the ones who have forfeited their chances, they are the ones who should feel ashamed, Scott. Not you."

"Coach... Could we just... For the finale competitions of the season, could we go back to the actual wrestling, I mean the fighting? I want to win through a great move, not because I have been pissed and cummed on by tons of guys before going on to the mat."

Saying this out loud shocked me. Not only it was crazy to admit casually that I had just been pissed on, but I was also sort of standing up to the Coach which at this point, seemed like such a huge act of bravery.

Coach Ranson looked disappointed but he smiled at me.

"Of course, Scott. I would never make you do something you are not comfortable with. You know that. If you are willing to take the risk of losing, then, so be it. You are ultimately the one champion here, not me."

"I think I would want to show another side of me for the last matches of the season, that's all. I know I can beat these guys on technique only."

"Then, we will do exactly that."

"Thanks, Coach."

Crazy thing was, it did not even cross my mind that my wrestling Coach had essentially allowed me to "fight" during my matches. Like if it was a crazy request or something! I was genuinely appreciative of Coach Ranson hearing me out and letting me training on my wrestling technique... The irony was just too good!

"Listen, Scott. I was very impressed by you today. Never feel ashamed of what you are willing to do to be victorious. You are a pioneer and this is always a difficult spot but generations after you will look up you. Just think of our young Tom, how he wishes to be like you someday!"

"You're right, Coach, I swear. I... I am feeling better now."

The Head Coach put a towel around his waist and went back in the locker-room. I followed him. There was a strong smell in there, oh well, that was my singlet of course. Coach Ranson was going through a bag and got something out of it.

The chastity cage! I felt my dick shrunken at this sight.

"You saw how things can degenerate when you are not wearing this, Scott? You were clearly distraught."

Again, I knew that he was right. I had even begged him to put the cage back on me so I could forget about Eddy during the competition.

"Coach, it was like my dick had a mind of its own, like it was not even part of me... I know it must sound weird... It was like my dick was someone else."

"Shhhh." He put his finger on my lips. "Thankfully, the last competitions of the year are a month away. That means that you will be able to wear this non-stop for nearly five weeks. It should help you feel much better! You won't have to think about your monstruous abnormal cock for 31 days. Imagine just how great it will be to have some peace of mind."

I smiled largely at that thought. Truly, I was relieved. I had hated the feeling of Eddy getting control over me.

Without any further discussion, I let the Head Coach put the cage back on my dick. It hurt a bit when he forced my foreskin between the metal bars but I knew I would be better off without Eddy in my life. I could still rub my nipples if I needed to feel some sort of a sexual release.

12