Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came back in the dorm, Victor was looking at something on his computer.

Damn, Francis had been quick! It was a video entitled "Bukkake from and for the fans! (live during competition!)" posted on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild Onlyfans' page. The video was on pause while I was kneeling down in the bleak gymnasium's bathroom, getting jizzed on by an obese guy.

"Dude, you really went for it today!" Victor said, visibly impressed.

"Yeah... I lost my first match and the Coach thought...."

"The page is blowing up!" He showed me his computer, the Onlyfans post had already more than 100 likes. Shit, how many people were now subscribed to the page?

The video featuring my teammates entitled "Wrestling team REALLY gone wild -- 5 cocks for 1 fag" would be featured later on that week and would be even more successful.

Victor opened another page and there I was, standing up, looking proud, drenched and smeared with cum. But it was not a private site, it was posted on a public forum. Dozens of pictures of me had been published there in the last few hours.

"I... I thought this would remain private." I mumbled, feeling my heart racing.

"Scott, those pictures are not from the Onlyfans, they come from the official images of the competition. They were taken on the mat, inside the gymnasium."

"Oh..."

I thought about what the Coach had told me about the new age of wrestling. This was it then.

"Relax, man. It's not worse than anything you have done before. But I have to say, it kind of got me horny again." Victor told, while grabbing his hard cock.

Did I mention that he was naked? I thought it was obvious since he did no longer wear any clothes when we were in our dorm room.

"Wait. Dude, you get hard watching me?" I spoke.

Weirdly, I still had some brief moments of clarity. Those were getting rare though.

"I mean, yeah. I know how good you are at giving blowjobs. You have to understand, mate. If you find yourself a good cocksucker, when you see his mouth filled with sperm, it kinda gives you ideas... Women or fags, does not make much different. Just a natural reaction." He stroked his cock.

"Fuck you, Victor, I'm not a fag or a cocksucker. I did that only to win the comp, it's just how wrestling is now! And you know that I need the sperm because of the proteins!"

He bursted out laughing.

"A cock sucker is someone who sucks cocks. Simple definition. You do suck cocks, and a lot of it, so there is no way around it, you're a cock sucker. Besides, there is no insult in that, I don't know why you're mad."

"I'm not mad, it's just..."

"And you're clearly delusional, man. It's obvious that you love it. Now come on, after all the dicks that you took today, you can at least help out your best friend!"

The fact that he called me his best friend for the first time rattled me. He stood up to present his dick to me, now at full mast, already dripping.

"That's sick, dude. I'm not in the mood." I spoke.

Victor tried to convince for long minutes but I refused to give in. He was upset. My roommate did not understand why I was refusing him a good blowjob while I was sucking strangers' dick. I did not have an answer to that. In the end, I just told him that I had reached my limit of cock-sucking for one day and he left the room moody.

Did he still think that I was his best friend after that? I wondered.

In the following days, things calmed down a bit. With hindsight, I think my entourage had understood that I was on the verge of breaking down entirely and this is why they were a bit more conciliant with me.

It came as quite a surprise when for the next training sessions, we actually all worked on our technique! I had to fight a few matches against Cory and Amir and I won every one of them. I was still wearing the chastity cage and my recking filthy singlet, but other than that, the training sessions were almost normal.

Daniel seemed more relax and he helped me working out like nothing had happened. Like he had not shoved his finger in my hole.

Rumours had it that new regulations from the National College Wrestling Board would be published to give some specifications on the rules of the sport. Throughout the country, athletes, members of the staff, and even representatives of universities and political figures were debating on where was the line between sport and porn.

The Wrestling Team Gone Wild page had indeed blown up and nobody could pretend otherwise at this point. There were thousands of followers!

However, I could not take any financial benefits from this success. The other members of The Wolves were now featured and they knew that I had been paid way more than them for the calendar's shoot. They requested the same deal as Damian and wanted to be entirely "reimbursed" before I could earn anything.

I did not mind that much. At least, the secret about my deal for the university's calendar was now out for good and nobody could blame me for stealing their money anymore.

Damian, Eli, Amir, Tom and the rest of the team were acting cool with me, even thanking me for doing "what was right" about that money thing. I appreciated also that the spotlight was less on me and that Francis would now call out other members of the Wolves for shooting sessions. Apparently, Tom had sucked Eli's dick and Amir had put an XXL dildo up his hairy ass in some of the latest videos.

The Onlyfans page had never lived up to its name so well.

The cage was helping a lot too, my dick under control, I could focus on class and on wrestling. I still had to play with my nipple regularly to feel some kind of release but I was feeling much better.

Well, that was until nipples play felt no longer sufficient... Yes, I would rub them in the shower but it would feel forced, and eventually boring. I had gotten used to the sensation of my own fingers going through them and I could not get back to the feeling I experienced when Doctor Peterson had been the one playing with my nipples.

After a week in the cage, I was starting to get really itchy. I knew that I could not ask Coach Ranson to free me but the fact that I had four more weeks to go without cumming seemed merely impossible to handle. I did not want for Eddy to come back in my life but I did not know how to cope with my sexual frustration anymore.

It was especially difficult when Victor, still upset that I had refused to suck his dick, would jerk off every single night for long hours, edging himself a few feet from me, and cumming buckets of loads everywhere. I was so jealous of him!

The porn he was watching was sort of getting in my brain. He was watching a particular series called "explore the cave", where girls would get fucked only in the ass.

They would shove dicks in their holes of course, but also various toys and dildos which seemed to get only larger as the video series continued.

In other videos, girls were licking and fingering guys' asses. The porn was on at all times.

Sometimes, I had to leave the room to calm down but then, I was feeling itchy again, Eddy wanted to wake up, trapped in his cage. The more Victor was watching this stuff, the more it looked like they were only guys featured even if there was still a girl in the middle going from one musky hole to the other.

One day, while he was watching episode 205 of the series, I really got mad at Victor:

"Fuck, man, can you stop stroking for just one minute? It's crazy how much you're always on that dick, that's enough!"

"Dude, if you just blew me, I'm sure I could be done so much faster! Your call!"

He winked at me.

I gave him the middle finger and I slammed the door.

I went in the communal showers, using the cold water to calm myself. I started to play with my nipples.

But then, I thought of those guys who were getting fingered in the video Victor was watching...

[MORE TO CUM]

Will Scott get fucked before the end of the story or will he realize he has been manipulated from the start? What do you think? 5 chapters left to find out!

12