Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 27

Story Info
Scott dives into nipple and anal play.
4.8k words
4.74
9.2k
14

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 27: Exploring the cave

I was in the shower, trying to cool off after being exposed to a full hour of videos of girls (and guy!) fingering themselves on Victor's computer.

The "Explore the cave" porn series was really giving me a hard time. I had been feeling itchy for a few days at that point and Victor's constant stream of adult movies only made it worse.

I tried to touch my nipples again to relax but it was barely doing anything. I thought about my roommate, lucky enough to stroke his big cock all day long. How much I envied him!

I looked down at my own dick, locked in its cage.

I used to love jerking off and cumming. Now, the act of ejaculation was utterly terrifying for me.

I let the water fall down on me. Would I remove the chastity cage and free Eddy after the semester would be over? I seriously wondered for the first time.

I turned around and the hot water was hitting my ass. I felt some drops running between my ass-crack. It felt nice. I thought again about the guys fingering themselves in the videos. I thought about Daniel, the assistant-coach, fingering my own ass. I stared at my own fingers. Still, I was uncomfortable with that, I was not gay.

Or at least, I was not sure that I was.

I finished my shower and went back into the dorm. I had slammed the door on Victor and pretty much insulted him when I had left. I assumed the atmosphere would be tense in the room.

"I'm sorry, dude." Victor said as I walked in.

I was naked besides the towel tightly wrapped around my waist. My roommate was totally nude as per usual.

"Sorry about what?"

"Jacking off all the time when you can't. I know this is my room and I should be able to do whatever I want but I can tell that it makes you miserable."

An actual apology? I was stunned.

"Well, yeah. It's tough."

"Sorry, bro. That's just natural, you know. I'm a man, I have to make me feel good and you told me that you did not mind. I mean, for a while, you even purposely watched me stroking to make yourself feel better. I thought I was helping."

"I know, but the ersatz thing. That does not work anymore. I mean, I do no longer need to get my dick flaccid. He is always soft."

"He?"

"I mean, it, my cock."

I felt myself blushing. Eddy was my own little secret. Nobody needed to know how I was referring to my own freaking dick.

"I have always been on your side, Scott, I hope you realize that. I never listened to the rumours about you, I have accepted to be your roommate despite everyone telling me I should get the fuck away from the fag of the campus. You cannot imagine the crap I get from sharing a room with the notorious cum-stick. I fought with Travis because of you..."

I sat down on my bed. I guess I had not thought about all that.

"Victor, I did not ask you to do anything, especially not to fight with Trav..."

Victor came to sit down next to me.

"I know, mate. I stayed by your side because you're my friend, my best friend."

He hugged me. I regretted my outburst. I could not lose the only remaining ally that I had.

"I'm sorry that I got upset earlier. It just feels like sometimes you're jerking off in front of me on purpose, just to get me horny, to make me feel frustrated."

"Cards on the table, I think this is partly true." Victor admitted. Again, I was surprised.

"I'm not proud of it, man. I guess that I was just upset that you would give BJs to literal strangers and disgusting guys, and you would not do the same for me, after everything I have done to help you. It's almost insulting to me, to my dick."

"Victor, I'm not gay and I thought you weren't either."

"It has nothing to do with being freaking homos! Just friends helping out each other. Just like I did when you were the one begging to see me cum. I did not call you gay back then. You always have to twist things."

Once again, it was my fault. I did not know what to say. Victor put his hand on my thigh and my towel loosened up. He could see my cage now.

"Look, I'll drop it, Scott. Let's just forget about this. I want to help you out, man. I can see that you've not been feeling good lately. I know you're under a lot of pressure."

"I'm fine. The supplements, diet, and work-out keep me in great shape. I am just below the 149 lbs and I feel super ready to compete." I think I was mostly trying to convince myself. "As for my cock and jerking off, seriously, I'm just happy that Ed... that my dick is not hard all the time. It's almost a relief at this point."

"So, what's the problem?"

I shrugged my shoulders, feeling stupid.

"It's just difficult to never, ever, be allowed to get hard, to never cum. When I see you doing it all the time, it's like torture! I want to rip my cage off and blow a load but I know it's not good for me."

"And you did not find any other way to release yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

I was horrified when I saw his gaze ending up on my nipples. Fuck. He could not possibly know?!

"I thought... Like, your nipples... They look kind of funny lately, I thought you were playing with them." Victor said.

Jesus, I was working on them so much that they did have become a bit more purple, especially when I would come back after rubbing them in the shower. But I had no idea that Victor had noticed. I did not think it was that obvious!

But unless he had spoken to Doctor Peterson (which I could not imagine at the time), Victor had no other way to know.

"That's nothing, man. Sometimes, I just caress them a little..." I tried to say, downplaying the whole thing but my roommate seemed suddenly very interested.

"Does it make you feel good?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

"Awesome!" He pinched my left nipple.

"Hey!"

"Did that feel good?"

"No, it hurt!"

I did kind of feel good actually but I was not going to tell Victor that. Mostly, I was surprised by his action.

"Fuck, I guess I don't have the magic touch." He smiled at me.

For the first time in a while, the atmosphere felt more relaxed. We could joke with each other. It was not a big deal.

"It's nothing weird, really. Nipples are just another erogenous part in our bodies." I explained, remembering the words of Doctor Peterson. "I'm sure yours are sensitive too."

"Maybe..."

Victor started caressing himself.

"Nothing." He stated.

"You're doing it wrong."

He grabbed my hand and put it on his right nipple. It was quite hairy.

"Show me, then." He asked.

"That's weird."

"Oh, come on, Scott..."

Not wanting to make things awkward again, I caressed his nipple quickly and gave it a slight pinch. He shrugged his shoulders as if he was bored with it, but I could swear that his dick was getting to half-mast.

"Guess that's not my thing." Victor commented while his cock was saying otherwise.

"You just have to find the right spot, but it's barely working for me anymore." I replied, being quite genuine.

"Why?"

"Don't know... I guess I'm not that good at it either. At first, it helped but now, it does not do it anymore."

"You think it would feel better if someone else was doing it?"

I remembered too well how good it had felt when Peterson was the one playing with my nipples and I replied spontaneously:

"Of course!"

Victor smiled largely. Fuck, what did I just say? This could get me in troubles.

"Ok. If this is what it takes. I'm ready to do that for you."

"Dude... Again, I did not ask you to do anything."

"I know, but I feel bad. I've been teasing you with my cock leaking its juice everywhere for the past few days. I should have been more considerate."

Victor said. "Obviously, I don't really want to lick your nipples..."

"Who said anything about licking?"

He pretended not to hear me and continued:

"Like they are hairy as fuck, that's disgusting but eh, this is the kind of things that friends do for each other! I don't think you'll find any girl willing to suck your nipples anyway, especially when you're wearing this." He pointed to the cock cage. "Someone has to take one for the team."

As bad as I was feeling about this, I did want someone to make me feel good. Just for once.

"I don't know, Vic..."

"Just bros being bros." He spoke, putting his hand firmly on my left nipple. Immediately, I felt something.

"Vic..." I mumbled.

If only we were not naked, maybe it would feel less awkward.

"Dude, you swallowed my loads more time than I can count, you sucked my big cock like a pro, I can do you that favour."

The idea began to sound less crazy and more appealing. For once, Victor would be the one servicing me, playing with my nipples, doing something gay! Not the other way around. I felt more at ease with that.

"I guess we can try if you're sure you don't mind." I finally conceded.

"I do mind but I'm your friend and I want to be there for you."

He was already rubbing both of my nipples anyway. Jesus, he really was going for it! I looked away but the sensations were real.

"Like that?" He asked me.

He sounded like he sincerely wanted to do a good job.

"Yeah, that's good." I tried to reply casually, my mind railing.

Already, this felt so much better than anything I was doing myself.

With more confidence, Victor started to pinch my nipples slightly, he even spat on one of his fingers before rubbing them on the edge of my right nipple. He then worked both at the same time, alternating between softly caressing them and downright twisting them. Sometimes it hurt, mostly it felt good.

I refrained a moan.

"You like that?"

"Yeah..."

I looked towards him for a split second and I caught his eager face, getting closer to my nipples. When he started biting them slightly, I moaned. He kept going, he spat on them. At one point, he bit my left nipple and I let go of a long and loud moan.

"Dude, can you shut up? I'm trying to picture that these are big juicy boobs! I cannot do that while I hear a guy grunting above me."

He stopped for just a second and immediately I felt the frustration, the withdrawal.

He was launching a new episode of "Explore the cave" where a woman was gaping her ass, fucking herself with a huge cucumber. He put the sound on to cover my own moans.

Victor pushed me down so I would be lying on the bed, he threw away my towel, knelt down next to me, and resumed his sucking. The way he was working on my nipples had nothing to do with my miserable attempts of pleasuring myself. Especially, when he used his tongue. Fuck, the guy could do magic with that tongue!

"Hmmmmmm....." That felt so good. Again, I could not help myself from moaning.

"Bro!" He scolded me.

"Sorry... I..."

Victor stood up. He was fully erected. I was a bit shocked when his full hard cock revealed itself to me. I did not make any comment though.

"You're the one making it weird, bro. Can you at least shave so it looked more like girls' boobs? I need to think that I'm sucking some good bitch's titties."

"Victor, I can't do that..."

I looked at my nipples, there were a weird shade of purple after all that friction. Now that my roommate had stopped playing with them, I felt the embarrassment again.

"Dude, I'm literally sucking on your tits to make you cum like the girls do, the least you could do is play the part and shave, don't you think?"

I did not have time to reply that Victor was already getting a razor. A minute later, he took care of shaving me, even this got me excited while he was taking care of my pectoral region. The part had become very sensitive in the past half hour.

He did not stop at my nipples and pecs though, he let the razor go all over my chest, not being super careful with his technique.

"Victor! What you're doing? Stop!!" I shouted when I realized, but it was too late. Half of my lower chest was already entirely shaved.

"It just looked weird; it was uneven. Sorry, bro. I'm not a professional waxer. At this point, I think I should just shave everything on your chest, that would look less bizarre." Victor said.

I normally just trimmed my public hair and nothing else on my body, but at this point, the results were disastrous. Small tufts of hair were standing out from places, my treasure trail was half shaved, I looked ridiculous.

"Just do it." I finally said.

Victor pursued with the shaving process, making my nipples, pecs, and abs looking smooth. At least, he was no longer hard. He went lower than I had anticipated and completely removed my pubic hair.

For sure, it now looked even, I did no longer have any single hair on my chest!

"You don't have a cock; you don't need pubic hair." He commented with a grin when he saw my perplex face. "Just kidding!" He added while I was about to snap back.

I did not have much back to say anyway. That was the simple truth, I did no longer have a cock. Not really. When Eddy was trapped, it barely felt that he existed.

After the shaving, Victor asked me to lie down in my bed again.

He lied on top of me this time, he said he needed a better hold on my "breasts". His words, not mines.

Hard to say this was no homo when he went on with caressing, licking, kissing, pinching, sucking and biting my nipples like crazy, all the while rubbing his naked body against mine. Although I am a bit ashamed of my reaction, I started moaning uncontrollably.

Victor allowed me to moan but I had to try to imitate a girl's sound not to weird him out.

That was the point where I started to moan like a girl. I was having a girl orgasm after all. And a real fucking one! Much better than anything I could have done to myself, or even that Peterson had offered.

For the very first time in my life, I felt a form of completion similar to what I was feeling when I was cumming with my cock, only from a totally different mean.

Victor had put one of his hands on my mouth while he was sucking on "my titties", as he said, and he was also calling me dirty words "to stay in the mood." Clearly, he did not need much help, he was hard as a rock and his dick was leaking all over me.

"You like my big cock dripping all over your pussy." He whispered to me while some drops fell down on my freshly shaven pubic area and on my chastity cage.

The porn kept on playing on my side, the actress was doing the same type of moaning noises that I was. Or maybe I was the one mimicking her. She was now shoving a couple of bananas down her torn-up asshole. Who would be crazy enough to do something like that?

When he was done playing with my nipples and I was still under the bliss of what he had done to me, Victor asked me again for a blowjob.

"Look at the disgusting thing I have just done for you. You have to give something back, man, just bros helping bros."

That time, I could not say no.

We switched positions. I knelt down, he sat on my own bed and I blew his throbbing cock until he cummed straight in my throat. The blowjob lasted less than two minutes, Victor had been edging himself for hours, if not for days.

The amount of cum I swallowed in consequence was huge. Not the first time that I felt like I was drowning in cum though. That did not alarm me, I just pushed it all down and swallowed like a good boy... or maybe a good girl?

We were both drained afterwards and we went to bed. Victor looked content. In a way, I was too. I fell asleep immediately.

Every day of that week, after class or after training, I would lie down on my bed, Victor would launch a porn from the "Exploring my cave" series, he would suck my nipples and I would return the favour on his dick.

I would drink all his cum and we would go to sleep.

Every day I was thinking that I would not go back, that I would not need Victor to play with my nipples and would stop the entire thing. But when the night came, I was never able to say no.

It felt simply too good to stop.

Even if Victor was going further in the way he was talking to me and treating me like his bitch, I kept on going with it. Knowing that I could get these orgasms without any risk of losing testosterone was keeping me sane during the day and the training sessions.

I did mention to Victor that I thought he was going too far with the comments about my breasts and pussy, he was also calling me all sorts of names: bitch, cunt, slut, dirty girl, cum dumpster. When I confronted him, Victor did not see the problem. He said that he needed to really think of me as a woman to allow himself to do what he was doing to me and that I should be thankful instead of complaining about it.

He was probably right. Who was lucky enough to have a friend ready to do those sorts of crazy shit just to help him feel better?

By the seventh day, I came back from a training session (I was actually very proud of the way I had performed on the mat that day, Daniel was giving me great advice on how to be more precise on the mat) and Victor immediately, and quite violently, pushed me on my bed.

He was visibly really horny.

"Baby girl needs a refill?" He played with his tongue around his lips, looking straight at my undershirt, my nipples already poking through.

"Vic, please, don't call me that when we have not even started to..."

"But we have already started, my baby girl!" He was pulling off my clothes and I let him. Soon, I would feel his tongue all over my nipples.

Victor was really into it that evening. A very raunch porn was being played on his computer. "Toss My Black Salad", a girl was rimming and fingering multiple of black guys, spitting in their holes, eating them like it was her last meal. In a way, it was even rougher than the "Exploring my cave" series.

I was clearly less enthusiastic than Victor that time. Maybe it was because my roommate was taking things too far, or maybe, it was simply because the pleasurable effects of nipples play were wearing off.

Do not get me wrong, it was still feeling good but while Victor was seemingly more and more into it and was systematically pouring loads and loads of cum on my face or in my mouth afterwards, I had gotten somewhat used to it.

This was frustrating. When I finally thought that I had found the perfect solution to stay sane despite the cage, I could feel that it was slipping through my fingers and that, soon, having my nipples played with would no longer be sufficient.

Also, after seven days of intense sucking and twitching, my tits looked bad, almost injured. I definitely needed a break.

I looked mindlessly as the porn playing while Victor was rubbing his cock on my right nipple. Something new that he was doing that evening. I did not mind. My nipples could no longer handle the twisting and pinching.

The guy's hole in the porn was winking at me, opening to a large gape and shutting down quickly. The porn performer seemed over the moon. A very masculine guy, black, super tall and big, with pecs three times my size. The girl put her middle finger in his ass and he cummed what seemed like a gallon of jizz.

I moaned.

"Good girl." Victor said.

I did make a high-pitched girly moan without even realizing it.

When we were done and I had swallowed yet another load of jizz from my roommate, he told me he would be away for the weekend. I was scared at first. I needed him. But then, I considered this was my perfect opportunity to have a break.

He left on Friday night and I quickly felt the cravings coming back. The itch in my body. The need to have some sort of release. Weirdly, I even missed the porn. It had become part of my routine, playing pretty much every time Victor was in the room.

12