Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I searched for a good video in a foolish attempt to ease my cravings. What was I expecting? I could not even jerk off!

I found the 235th episode of "Explore my cave" featuring two girls and one guy, all three of them shoving huge dildos up their respective asses. Next to those humongous things in the movie, the tiny pink butt plug offered by Doctor Peterson did not seem like much!

That was when the idea really started to form in my mind.

Maybe I could try it, just that one time? Putting a finger in my ass, would it be that bad? I mean, clearly, it would look way less gay than whatever I was currently doing with Victor! All those masculine guys were doing it, and way worse! Me, of course, I would never put a dildo or something really big in my ass, but just a finger... or two...

I searched for the butt plug hidden in a little box underneath my bed.

I was tempted. It did not look as big as when Peterson first handed it to me. But my ass was tight. I put it back in its place.

I really tried to reason myself. For long hours on the following Saturday, I went back and forth. A part of me wanted to shove that thing in my hole so bad, but something else, or rather someone else, the "old Scott" was pushing back.

It was a limit that I had promised myself not to cross.

Rumour had it that Amir was constantly working-out with a butt plug up his ass now. Was it weird? I did have my cage already...

When I hit the shower that night, my mind was a blur. My dick wanted to get hard so bad that it was aching, trapped in the cage. I could no longer touch my bruised nipples and Victor was not there anyway to do it right.

I let the hot water hit my ass crack for a while. This was something that I was already usually doing. Then, I did something new. I purposely positioned my hole so the pouring water would come straight at it.

I spread my ass. It felt good. I had made my decision.

What did I have to lose? No one would know.

I shoved my middle finger up my asshole and it swallowed it in one go, like a freaking vaccum.

"Hmmmmmmm..."

From that very second, and as if I had tested a very hard and addictive drug, I was hooked. I went back and forth with my middle finger, not even lubed, and I soon added my index to the mix.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."

"What the fuck?" A man's voice said.

Shit, someone was showering in the stall next to me.

I rushed to my room before the other guy could identify me (who did I think I was fooling...), barely drying myself off. I locked myself in the room and jumped on my bed.

I had been fingered before, but never of my own accord. Now it was time to really dive in and "explore my cave"!

I looked for one of the early episodes of the porn series to find a video where it was only finger plays. Pretty tame as most of the videos involved at least some fruits and some dildos. I was looking for one featuring a girl but could not find one. I stopped scrolling when I reached one with a muscular Latino guy, entitled: "first fingers in an eager hole!"

I could relate.

Victor had lube on his night table. I sort of followed the video as if it was an instruction tool, a step-by-step guide on how to finger your tight asshole properly.

There was the one finger, then there were two, and then, there were three. I hesitated this time. My hole was pretty stretched already. The feeling of going back and forth was great but could I really insert one more? The guy in the video seemed so into it, I tried.

My index, middle and ring fingers slid into me more easily than I would have thought. I let go of several moans and again, while I was not using my dick, I felt myself reaching a form of orgasm I had never known before. Fucking incredible!

The guy on the video cummed with his big hairy cock but I could not. The video was over.

I did not need instructions to know what the next step was supposed to be though. I crawled on the carpet, desperately looking for the butt plug, I lubed it and finally, I shoved it in my ass.

"Hmmmmmmm...."

I needed that so bad!

I used it as a dildo, pulling in and pulling out while I was moaning like a whore. There was no shame anymore, just pleasure.

I felt my ass opening up. Was I gaping like these women and men in those porn videos? In a way, I was hoping so.

I had never thought of how lucky the women were to be able to cum as much as they wanted to. Us guys, once we had jizzed, it was over, but the girls could play with their pussies for hours and hours.

But now, I had uncovered their secret! I could experience that too and trust me, I definitely did!

My entire Sunday was spent with either some fingers or the butt plug in my hole. I did not leave the room.

Not only, I was able to feel some intense release for long periods of time, but the more I was playing with the inside of my hole, the more I was learning how to pleasure myself properly. I simply could not stop myself from rubbing, fingering, and filling it with my butt plug.

My compulsive behaviour was also based on the fact that once Victor would be back, I thought that I would stop playing with my ass immediately. In a sick way, I needed to enjoy it as much as possible while he was away.

The thing is, I did not have to keep my secret for too long.

My butt plug was well buried in my bare ass, while my legs were lifted up in the air, facing the door, when Victor came back in the room, three hours before the time he was supposed to come home.

"OH MY GOD!" He gasped. "You're an even nastier cunt than I fought you were!"

[MORE TO CUM]

A itching hole and four chapters left to end this crazy story. Who is fucking ready?

12