Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 28

Story Info
Scott's big ass stretches out a little more!
4.2k words
4.66
11.2k
15

Part 28 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 28: Butt plugs, hot dogs, cocks and bananas.

"You're an even nastier cunt than I fought you were!"

"Victor... I..."

Probably due to the shock of seeing him in the door frame, the butt plug ejected itself from my hole and landed on the other side of the room. My anus gaped for Victor's, and everyone else passing by in the corridor, to see.

Yes, the door was still wide open!

"Jesus Christ, that's hot!" Victor exclaimed.

"Shut the fucking door!" I begged him.

With a smirk on his face, he came into the room and slowly closed the door behind him.

"Well, well, well." He grinned at me.

"Please Victor... This is..."

He looked down at his feet where the pink butt plug had just landed. He picked it up. What could I possibly say to explain that?

"That's ok, dude. You should just have told me you loved it in the ass, no judgement." My roommate said casually.

"I don't! I mean... I did not! It's new... It was just... like... I was experimenting."

Victor walked towards me. He had the biggest smirk on his face. I wanted to crawl into a hole. Jesus, still, I was thinking about holes! My mind was fucked.

"And what did it feel like?" My roommate asked, genuinely interested.

"I don't know..."

"How cannot you know if that felt good or not?" He was inspecting the butt plug at if it was a mysterious work of art.

"It was the first time I was doing it. It felt... weird. Look, I don't want to talk about it. Can we just drop it?"

Victor started to undress before my eyes.

"Kinda hot in here..." He spoke. "So, what you're telling me..." He took off his sweater. "...Is that you need to...." He took off his shorts. "...Experiment some more..." He took off his underwear "...To make a definitive judgement."

"What? No! What the fuck are you doing, Vic?"

"Just getting comfortable in my own home."

He was now less than a foot away from me, completely naked.

"Cut if off, man. That's not funny."

"Said the guy who almost got me to lose an eye by shooting a butt plug from his hole straight to my face!"

Touché.

"I'm sorry, dude. I thought you were coming back later. Clearly, I did not want you to see that."

"Come on, Scott. I'm only kidding. No secret between bros, right? And to tell you the truth, it was sort of a lame week-end on my side. Jessica would not give it to me. Seeing your pussy wide open is the most action that I had for the past couple of days."

He grabbed his junks, his dick irresistibly getting hard under his touch.

Nothing could straddle that man.

I tried to get up to put some clothes on but he pushed me down on my bed so my face would remain at the level of his dick.

"Vic, please. What do you want?"

"Clearly, I've interrupted you in the middle of something. I just want you to finish yourself off. I'm being a good friend here."

"I think I'm done..."

He pushed the butt plug against my lips while I was still talking.

"How does it taste?"

I pushed it away. "Vic! What the hell?"

I was getting pissed now. My pretended best friend was mocking me while I was living one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

"Chill! We're just playing." He started to stroke his cock. "I'm sure you've missed me. I can help you out, make you feel good."

"I don't want you to play with my nipples tonight."

He laughed.

"Who said anything about your nipples? My ex-girlfriend was calling me Finger King."

"Bullshit."

He licked two of his fingers.

"Wanna bet?"

I hate to admit it but I felt my hole opening up. My ass was already missing the plug. It needed to be filled.

"This is going too far, Vic..."

"How is it worse than you swallowing my big dick or me sucking your titties? It's just a couple of fingers in your ass. Have you even found your prostate yet?"

Again, I felt my hole twitching.

"I think so..."

"You'd know if you had!"

He pushed me further so I would lie on my bed completely and he lifted up my legs. I let him.

"Victor, please..."

"You can be so annoying at times! I'm the one giving you a favour right now. Fuck man, I'm ready to shove my fingers in a male ass! That's crazy. But I'm willing to do it, I can see how much you need it."

I was stronger than him and an experienced wrestler. If I wanted to, I could have knocked him down. But I did not want to.

"Just your fingers, right? Nothing else?" I looked at his dick in apprehension.

"Sure. Listen, dude, I promise. I won't shove my cock in your pussy, not until you beg me for it."

My roommate knelt down at the edge of the bed and spat on his fingers. My hole was already gaping after hours and hours of playing with it. It was ready for penetration. Even my dick, locked in his cage, reacted in anticipation.

"How would you know where the prostate is?" I asked Victor, looking at the ceiling.

I was really letting him go through with it.

"You'll just tell me when I hit it. I'll dig." He said, semi laughing.

A second later, he was shoving not one but two fingers, straight in my ass.

"Hmmmmm. Fuck!" I yelled.

"You like that, don't you, baby girl?"

Damn, I was liking that!

But Victor was not really waiting for an answer. The Finger King started to go back and forth, pushing his index and middle fingers deep inside of me. Thankfully, I had been lubed up all day. I could take it without flinching.

"That pussy looks too fucking good. You were really born for this."

Was I?

I could not help myself, I moaned. Like a girl, like I had been taught. It was so much better than whatever I was doing to myself. My eyes were either closed or looking right at the ceiling to avoid acknowledging that my best friend was actually fingering my ass but the sensations were both undeniable and amazing.

I just kept moaning while he started to "dig deep". His words, not mine.

After his fingers, he shoved the butt plug in. Victor was having a lot of fun with it and without seeing him, I understood that he was jerking off at the same time. His breathing was more intense, I could hear his balls fapping against his hand.

From spitting on his fingers and on the butt plug, he started to spit directly on my hole. Things only got naughtier from this point on.

"Tell me you like that, cunt."

"I do... I love it..." I mumbled.

"Come down on the carpet. Doggystyle."

"Doggystyle... Vic, I don't want you...."

"Just do what I say! Don't worry, I won't put my dick in, I just don't want to see your cage dangling above me. That's disgusting. All I need is your pussy, right in front of me. Opening wide up."

I obliged, horny and confused. I bent over on the floor, arched my ass and he began to finger-fuck me roughly. He fully leaned against me at some point and grabbed my tits.

"Mmmmmm..."

He was fingering my ass with his left hand and rubbing my nipple with his right hand. How many girls had he fucked like this? I mean... He was not "fucking" me, not really. Right? It was just a couple of fingers... Did not mean anything.

"You fucking love that, dirty bitch. Tell me how much you need that pussy filled."

"Fuck, yeah..."

What was the point of denying it anymore? Yes, I was loving this!

He was pressing on a particular point with his middle finger, that could only be my prostate. I had never felt something that powerful.

I was foolish thinking that cumming with my abnormal sized dick was great, this, filling my ass, was so much better than anything else. I was experiencing my first real orgasm.

Victor spat inside my hole again and rubbed himself against it. Then, I felt his two hands grabbing both my nipples... But wait, if not his fingers, what was pressing against my asshole?!

"You like being handled by a real man, right, honey?"

"Victor... Please... Not your dick... I don't want your dick in my ass..."

"Shhh... I'm not doing anything. Just rubbing my meat against your hole, does not that feel great?"

"Victor, please..."

"Calm down, I won't fuck your pussy. I told you. Not until you beg me to."

Still, I could feel his dickhead and his shaft rubbing against my hole and the precum sliding between my ass-crack. Victor was breathing heavily in my neck; he was close to orgasm.

"You can cum in my ass." I suggested him, not too sure why.

Did I want to make it stop or did I really want his semen in my hole?

"Of course, I can! Your pussy is winking at me so bad right now, eager for my juice."

I was rubbing myself against his big throbbing manly cock, he pinched my nipples and I literally screamed of pleasure.

"FUCKING WHORE!" He shouted.

I felt the explosion a short moment later, the cum pouring in and out of my wrecked asshole.

"Keep it in, bitch, it's good for you."

I tried to close my anus to swallow his juice but I was not an expert at it. Some of the cum slid down my thighs. I hated wasted precious jizz.

"That was fucking amazing!" Victor said, looking at the gaping hole I was struggling to shut down.

I was panting. What the fuck did just happen?

I did not say anything. I barely said another word all night. Victor was doing all the talking, telling me about his week-end as if nothing special had occurred between us. The butt plug was kept on his night stand, just like it was his to use... on me, naturally.

I knew deep down that I had gone down a path that I would never be able to recover from. If I had not liked it, that would have been fine, just a small detour. A one-time experience.

The problem was that I had loved it and I wanted more.

Just like that, similarly to what had happened with the nipple play, Victor fingering my ass became a routine almost instantly. Every day and sometimes multiple times a day, he would take care of my hole.

Once again, he asked me to shave everything so he could have the impression that he was fucking an actual pussy. I did not like when he called my asshole a pussy neither when he used the expression "fucking" which in my mind involved a dick penetrating me, but I did not fight over this.

I let him shave my ass before our second session.

That second time, he pushed a third finger inside. He did it right after he had hit my prostate again. I was in Heaven.

He would cum either in my mouth, on my face, or in my asshole. Sometimes, we could do both as I would lick off the cum dripping from my own hole.

My daily consumption of cum was going through the roof at the time.

In parallel to my nightly sessions with my roommate, Francis and Damian had figured a new way to provide content for the Wrestling Team Gone Wild's Onlyfans page.

We were already doing some public stuff, but it was decided that it would work better if the guys were filming with their phones to give a more "authentic" aspect to the footage and to allow us to be more spontaneous. A few members of the Wolves were now daily features on the page but some of the fans were complaining about my absence lately.

With Amir, Cory, Tom, and Eli being involved, every one of them, and of course Damian, could ask me to go into a college's bathroom at any moment of the day and jizzed on my face or in my mouth.

Why would I complain? They were providing me with healthy alpha male sperm.

Only Cory was still resistant about me sucking him. As for the others, it came to the point where I was sucking each of their dicks every single day. I could even recognize their respective tastes with my eyes closed.

Maybe Victor was the "Finger King" but I definitely was the "Deepthroat King".

You are probably wondering why I kept on doing this. Did I still owe some money to these guys? Was I afraid that Francis would release the hundreds of hours of content outside of the page? Or was I just enjoying it at this point?

Hard to tell since I was following the Coach's instructions to stop myself from asking too many questions and more generally, to not think too much.

I must say that life had become much simpler since I had just accepted to go with the flow. Meaning the flow of cum in which I was drowning, in that particular instance.

Amir needed to drop his load after training. I would gladly lend him my mouth and bury my nose in his thick pubic hair.

Tom had a sudden urge to empty his balls right after PE class. I could help him out.

I was always there for them and the team was very grateful for it. Finally, I had found my place as the team's official cock sucker.

Once, Eli and Damian even asked me to suck them in an amphitheatre, right in the middle of an English class. We were sitting in the very last row with the other Wolves. Harry made a weird face but he still hid me when I crawled under the desk to service Eli's big black cock. I did not even think of saying no.

Being sucked during a boring Shakespeare's analysis seemed to be a real turn-on for Eli! The black stud jizzed in less than a minute, feeding me six or maybe seven huge loads.

Damian presented his dick right next to Eli and I serviced him under the table as well. He was reckless enough to raise his hand and ask a question to our professor. That dude was crazy! He was pushing my head onto his dick while he was talking to the class.

The professor did not notice anything but I could not say the same for all of the students. Clearly, a good third of them knew what I was doing meaning that in no time, the whole university would know.

Damien nutted quickly too but he aimed at my face, not at my mouth. Getting a facial in the middle of a class was something new! He did not miss his target, I was coated with cum.

"Keep it on your cheek until the end of the class!" Damian asked.

"You're crazy!" I said, licking it off to hide the evidence.

"Come on, don't be a pussy!"

I ended up leaving a few drops of cum on my cheek. Why could not I refuse anything to Damian Feytons?

Soon, the other Wolves were inspired by Damian's boldness and I was asked to service them all around campus. Most of the training sessions ended with me getting sprayed with cum by my teammates who were filming the whole thing to send to Francis.

Coach Ranson sometimes looked at us from afar, he seemed proud of me. Cum was good for me anyway and nothing was more important than team bonding.

I was really enjoying the training sessions otherwise. The Head Coach had kept his promise and was making sure that we would focus on "technique only" for our next competition, which was set to be the last but one of the year.

I was beating all of my teammates on the mat and I felt stronger than ever. I mean, with all the proteins I was ingesting, this was no surprise.

Daniel was super impressed and he told me in all seriousness that he had never seen such a talented wrestler. I was so proud.

Coach Ranson and Doctor Peterson even organized a little meeting to make sure that I was doing ok before the finale matches of the semester. They were both very complimentary and satisfied with the way I was handling things.

Peterson told me that the clinical trial to compensate for the b87 protein was still ongoing but he seemed to consider that with all the cum that I was swallowing on a daily basis and the chastity cage, I was surely on the road to full recovery.

Whatever full recovery meant.

Deep inside of me, I had concerns that I was turning gay. I mean, I could not ignore the fact that anal stimulation had become my main source of enjoyment and that I was swallowing more cocks than a gay Pornstar. But even on that front, Doctor Peterson was quite reassuring.

Like in most diseases, you have to get worse before getting better. In this case, it meant becoming gayer before turning back straight.

Acceptance and obedience were really keys to my happiness at the time. I must say, getting anal orgasms on a daily basis was helping a lot too.

All day long, I was eager to come home so I would get fingered and plugged again. Victor knew it and was playing with it, more and more, I had to beg for him to play with my hole. But what else could I do? He was so much better at it than I was.

Now, my hole felt itchy, empty, when it was not filled.

By week two of getting finger-fucked on the regular, it was getting challenging not to feel my ass being filled for long hours. I decided, without even telling Victor, to spend the whole day with my butt-plug buried in my ass. It was crazy because I still had to serve the guys of the team, but none of them knew the secret that I was hiding under my jeans.

Obviously, I could not "plug me" the days where we had training sessions since everyone would see it in the showers and underneath my singlet (my chastity cage was enough of a show...), but every other day, I took the habit to walk with a plug in my hole.

I wondered what the others athletes and the staff would think if they knew.

To say the truth, more and more, my mind would wander while I was sucking a dick, or two, thinking about what it would feel like to have one in my ass. I was also considering buying a dildo. I was still on the fence, but for how long? In the space of a few days, I had already become quite addicted to the feeling of my ass getting fucked.

I think I only realized how insane my life had gotten when Victor, without warning me, replaced his four fingers (yeah, we had also made progress on that front), by a banana that he shoved straight in my ass!

Still, I let it slide. Literally. Victor jizzed on the banana afterwards.

He made me eat it. I did not complain.

The day before our penultimate competition of the year, Damian requested another blowjob while we were having lunch in the campus' cafeteria. He grabbed my hand to put it on his cock. He was not even filming, what was the point?

"Not here!" I told him.

"You're not fun. But ok, let's just go to the toilets, as usual."

"No... Not in public! I'm sick of the bathrooms."

Amir and Eli were sitting with us.

"Donkey Scotty is getting rebellious." Eli commented with a smirk.

"Just come to my dorm then, I need some release. I'm horny as fuck." Damian insisted. "It messes with my brain; I need to empty my balls."

"Can't you fuck one of your bitches?" I asked him.

I was a bit annoyed but really, this was fine, I was in a good mood, sitting on my pink butt plug.

"They require so much more work than you, though." Damian grinned at me.

"And to tell the truth, you're way better than them at swallowing my whole shaft."

He was having a hotdog and he pretended to swallow it entirely. He almost choked on it. Everybody laughed. Me, I was sort of proud of the compliment.

"Maybe you should replace Scott in the team!" Amir suggested. "You've got skills, Feytons!"

"Fuck off Amir, go get a dildo and go pound yourself with it!"

Amir looked around him to see if the other students had heard anything. Why did he care? The video of himself shoving a 10 inches dildo up his hairy ass had been shared around the entire campus already, way beyond the Wrestling Team Gone Wild's page.

Seeing that footage had given me mixed feeling: a sense of relief that I was not the only "bitch" in the team, some concerns as to losing my spot, but most of all, it had gotten me jealous. I so wished that I could take a big dildo like that in the ass and not worry about my image.

Amir seemed to be perfectly ok with that. But maybe he was not, he did not say anything after Damian snapped back at him and he ate his own hot-dog in complete silent.

"We're competing tomorrow, you should not cum." I said, more reasonably to Damian who was still joking around with Eli.

12