Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you should eat a lot of it, so, come on... Eat your dessert." He rubbed my hand against his growing bulge. I was blushing.

"Dam... Really?"

He knew that I would end up agreeing and inevitably, I did follow him into his dorm.

After all these months, it was the first time that I went there. Damian was sharing his room with Eli. A few posters of naked girls, famous wrestlers in their tight singlets and race cars were pinned on the wall.

It smelt like "men" in their room.

Damian pulled out his shirt and pants right away. He did not bother wearing any underwear. He was already hard. I had lost count of all the times I had deepthroated his dick. Here we were again!

"Get naked, I want to see your ass." He spoke while sitting on his bed, spreading his legs.

I started to open my zipper and slid down my jeans when I realized that I was still wearing my butt-plug! Shit. I could not go through with it. What would Damian think if he saw that? Only Victor knew my dirtiest secret!

"Dude... I don't have to get naked... I'll just suck you off." I proposed.

"Come on, you did not want to do it in the cafeteria or in the bathrooms. Now, we're not in public so at the very least, we should take the time to make it fun. Think about the good juice you'll receive from me!"

He grabbed his cock and started stroking it slowly. The dude was horny as hell, already precumming. A drop of precum slid down his shaft to end up on his big balls. They seemed full. So ready to burst.

"Man, you're not even recording... I thought we were doing it for the page" I spoke.

"Oh, yeah. Do you want me to set up the camera?"

I thought about it for a second.

"No! Fuck! I don't want a camera filming this."

Again, a flash of awareness passed through my brain. What the fuck was I doing in this room? Why did I suggest to film this? Damian stood up.

"Bro, I know you want that D. I see how you always go harder on my cock than you do the others. I know it tastes better than anyone else."

He was getting closer to me. Worst part was, he was right.

"Dam..."

"You have come here to my room to suck me. I am only asking you to get naked to help me get in the mood. See, I'm naked too. What's the matter? Don't tell me you're insecure again?"

He was practically whispering in my ears now.

"It's not that... I'm not insecure..."

Right there, the worst happened. Damian grabbed me playfully and pulled down my jeans and my navy-blue boxer briefs, all at the same time.

"Nice ass!" He exclaimed.

And then... He realized. "OH FUCK! SCOTT!"

It is true that history repeats itself. Once again, the butt-plug ejected itself from my ass and fell down on the floor. I was mortified.

"Damian..."

If you think Victor's reaction was naughty, it was nothing compared to Damian's.

I should have known that I was about to lose my virginity.

[MORE TO CUM]

Guys, just fyi, I have included two more chapters to this story compared to what I had originally planned. It should be 33 chapters in total. Please, send me your feedback and comments!

12