Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 31

Story Info
Tables are turned when Scott is asked to fuck his bully!
5.3k words
4.79
12.5k
15

Part 31 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch.

Please be aware that this story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay). The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy!

*

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 31: Turning tables

If someone had told me that Damian Feytons would be bending over our wrestling Coach's desk, stretching his tight pink hole with his hands, waiting to get anally fucked, I would not have believed it.

But here we fucking were!

Coach Ranson winked at me. His dick was still throbbing and leaking precum after he had just pounded my ass senselessly.

"Go ahead, Russel. Fuck Feytons' tight pucker! It's all that he deserves."

There was certainly no beating around the bush this time, no reason why, no "this is for the team". I was asked by my wrestling Coach to sodomize my teammate, point blank.

But the craziest thing was, not for one second, I considered saying no to the Coach. I was fully submissive to him at this point. I would have jumped out a cliff if he had asked me to.

On the other hand, Damian apparently had still some resistance left in him. Not much though.

"Please, Coach. Not Scott. His dick is way too big; this is going to kill me. Everything but that! Please."

Damian was pleading and whining but he remained steadily in position, leaning over the desk.

I looked down at my humongous pulsating cock. He was not wrong, Eddy looked like a deadly weapon pointing right towards his hairy muscular ass.

SLAM

Coach Ranson spanked Damian's ass.

"Maybe you will learn not to play with the feelings of your teammate next time!"

"What is this about? Coach, please. Play with his feeeeee... Ouch!"

SLAM

Damian had just gotten spanked again. The red mark of the Coach's hand was now printed on his white ass. Stunning. I was attracted to this bum. Would I dare say it? I wanted to fuck him. Raw.

It was my fucking turn!

"I have found my star athlete in a state of complete meltdown because of you, Feytons. Why do you have to be so jealous of Russel? Eh? You fucked him like a vulgar sex doll when the boy is clearly looking for some male love. You toyed with him! Just for a good bang!"

"I... I'm not looking for male love..." I tried to say but the Coach was not listening to me.

Neither was Damian.

"Coach... You told us that we should give Scott our cum! You told me that I should... I mean... It was your instructions, all of this time... You've been draining me... He should take the semen directly in the ass..."

SLAM

Another hard spank. That shut him up.

"Not even talking about what you did on the mat this morning, the humiliation we all felt as a team because of you! Losing all of your matches! A SHAME, FEYTONS!"

"I was not feeling right... I...."

"You've been a bad boy, Feytons, a very bad boy who deserves to be punished!"

SLAM

Yet another spank. So hard this time, Damian's ass cheeks were turning purple. I took a few steps back; it did not feel right. My reaction made the Coach even more furious.

"Really, Russel? You're not going to take on this opportunity? You're such a fag that you cannot even top for once in your miserable life! Even when a good bum is begging for it!"

What was I supposed to do? Damian did not seem like he was begging for it though...

"Coach, I... I don't know... Damian is..."

"Oh! Shut up, both of you! Look how hard you two are! You are clearly loving this! Now, if you want some preparation before the freak's cock pound you, I'll just go first, Feytons."

Just like he had done with me, Coach Ranson lodged his big cock between Damian's ass cheeks. He rubbed himself against his hairy ass crack and then pushed his meaty cock through his hole. He really was about to fuck him, right there, while I was watching.

I was hurting for the poor Damian; I knew too well how thick that dick felt in an unprepared ass.

Damian yelled. But contrary to me, he actually moved away before the Coach could sodomize him fully.

"Fuck! No! That hurt so fucking bad!" He complained.

"Come on, don't be a pussy, Feytons! Act like a fucking man!"

Wait. Taking a cock in the ass meant being a man, now? I knew that I could not contradict the Coach, he was always right, but I was confused. I thought being ass-fucked made you gay.

"I'm not a pussy. I just can't... Coach, please! It hurt too freaking bad. I don't want it in the ass, I'll do anything!"

I had never seen Damian like this, he looked so vulnerable, so weak too. I have to admit, a part of me was loving it. The part which had been tormented and violated by Damian Feytons so much in the past months.

The hunter had become the prey.

"Were you being this considerate when you fucked Scott's vag? Were you worried for his well-being yesterday?!" The Coach bellowed.

"He asked me for it! He begged me! And... You! You just did it too! You were fucking him, right there!"

Touché.

Coach Ranson grabbed Damian by the neck and pushed him against the floor. Damn, Coach Ranson was a beast! Damian was made of 220 lbs of pure jock muscle, he was a sweaty, manly, solid machine, but Coach Ranson was owning him. He was handling him like a vulgar piece of paper, throwing him around.

I was witnessing a wrestling match without any kind of rules of restrictions.

The Coach slammed Damian on the floor multiple times and pinned him until he was totally locked. I was terrified. Or maybe I was impressed. Probably, I was both. Horny too. Relentlessly horny, my dick was trembling. I had not nutted for five fucking weeks and now, Eddy was fully awake and ready to explode!

"Feytons, you are going to shut the fuck up and accept your punishment. Is that clear? After your performance on the mat this morning, you should even beg to be fucked in the ass!" The Coach barked while pushing his hairy large ass against my teammate's face.

"Yes, Coach..." Damian finally mumbled, smothered under Coach Ranson's weight.

I had learned that lesson times and times before. Why fight back? Our Coach would always win. The best and only course of action was to submit.

"Now, Russel, come here! You will prepare his hole. We are going to help him out! I do not intend to be cruel. I just want to teach this bad boy a lesson."

"Coach, I don't understand..." I mumbled, moving around their two bodies intertwined with each other.

"Just fucking eat his ass for God's sake! The boy is tight as an arrow. Lube it up!"

The Head Coach was still sitting on Damian's face, holding his legs up in the air while making sure he was locked. The hunk's large thighs were facing me, and below, there was his big ass, and further down, fully exposed, his hole, already dripping with precum from the Coach's first attempt at penetration.

I just had to kneel down and lick.

"Damian...?" I spoke.

"Mmmmph... Just fuckin... mmmph... do it, fag!" Damian yelled, probably tasting Ranson's musky ass while talking.

I searched the Coach's eyes for a final confirmation that it was the right thing to do.

"That's only fair." He stated formally.

Yes, it was. Damian had feasted - and done much more - on my ass the day before; I could definitely eat his. Actually, I really wanted it!

I knelt down and crawled towards the two of them. The smell in the room was strong. I got closer to Damian's butt; I opened his cheeks to uncover his tight pink hole a bit more. It looked just like beautiful lips. Damian was the last person in a long time that I had kissed.

I sticked my tongue out, ready for a French Kiss.

"This is what you wanted, Scott. If you did not want Damian to be punished, you would have never told me about the way he ungratefully fucked your ass!" Coach Ranson told me. "You just have to take your responsibility now. This is on you."

I started to lick his wet hole. I swallowed some hair but I kept going. I spat on his anus. I needed to make it slimy. One way or another, Damian was going to take the Coach's cock in his ass. The least I could do was to prepare it, I knew how important it was to train our asses before getting fucked.

I went deeper with my tongue, searched his insides. Maybe I would find his prostate? Was I trying to punish or to please Damian? Who freaking knows at this point?

I rimmed his ass for a while. I thought it would be helpful if I started fingering him too, so he would stretch. I wondered if Damian had already been fucked or even fingered. His ass seemed loose enough at this stage. I shoved two fingers in, he moaned. The power I had over him felt incredible at this instant.

Coach Ranson encouraged me to continue.

"You go in there boy, that's my champ!"

I went back to eating his hole. I was starting to enjoy it very much. I wanted to rub my hard dick against his man cave, just like Feytons had done to me so many times before.

Thinking of which, Damian had been the first man to treat my hole as the pussy that it really was, it was only right that I would do the same for him.

After some time, Coach Ranson was no longer pinning Damian against the floor but was pushing my own face deep inside his asshole. He grabbed my hair and forced me down aggressively; I could barely breathe but I had the confirmation that my teammate was now enjoying his time as well since he was moaning loudly.

My tongue was doing a great work.

"Fuck yeah, eat my ass." He whispered while Coach Ranson was giggling like a maniac.

I thought the tables had turned but maybe they had not. I was still the bitch pleasuring the Alphas in the room, one way or another.

Damian started winking his hole and even farted right on my face. The Head Coach held my head so I would not be able to escape. I was fully smothered in this hairy and moist ass crack.

"You cannot do this by yourself, Scott. We'll have to find a way to get more saliva in there." Coach Ranson stated, seemingly disappointed in my performance.

That was so unfair! I was doing the best that I could, digging in that hole like a heated dog!

The Head-Coach grabbed my hair once more to guide me right onto his own veiny dick which I swallowed in one go. I had become quite the expert at deepthroating juicy cocks. Just as anticipated, this hardcore skull-fucking created a ton of saliva that I could spit right back into Damian's now opened hole.

I went back and forth on the Coach's pole until I almost puked, and bubbles of saliva and foams were forming both in my own mouth and in my teammate's asshole. We must have looked so pretty.

"Fuck, those are my boys!" The Coach rejoiced. He patted my hair.

Finally, he seemed content with me! Therefore, I was too. What else mattered in life than making Coach Ranson's proud?

We switched position.

The Head Coach went behind me and started to lick my own ass off, probably still filled with his male juice, while I kept on eating Damian's. We were forming a crazy nasty train, right in the middle of his office. What if the Dean had walked in on us right then?

"Fucking bitches! Both of you!" The Coach yelled at us.

"Yes, Coach!" Damian and I answered together.

"That's a fucking team spirit as I love it! Awhoooo."

We howled together. We were wolves, beasts, animals. We were smelling, licking, fingering, and fucking each other. Well, we were not quite fucking yet but it was coming!

When I was finally done with the rimming, Coach Ranson pulled three fingers in and out of my ass, made me clean them, and brought back his attention to my teammate. He put Damian in the position that he favoured: bending over his desk. Submissive.

Once again, he pushed his dick inside his hole. Only this time, he went fully in, balls deep.

Damian screamed at some point but he took it, deep and raw. What a man! I witnessed in awe the Coach fucking him mercilessly, the two of them forming an incredible mountain of muscles and testosterone.

"That's what you get for messing with my star athlete." He said as he was thrusting his dick deeper.

Coach Ranson truly had my back, I thought.

"Yes, Coach. I deserve it." Damian responded.

"See how it feels to get your shithole filled with a big cock."

"Yes..."

"You have to learn to be a good boy, Feytons."

"I know, Coach. I will... Aaaaah... Fuck... I promise I will."

I had troubles viewing what they were doing as "sex". It was more like a ritual. Two men solidifying a bound by the act of hard blows of dick in the ass. My cock was dripping precum everywhere.

I did feel somewhat excluded as I was watching from the side-lines. Truth is, I was jealous but I was not sure of whom. Did I wish to get fucked by the Coach again or did I wish to fuck Damian myself?

There was no need to worry about that since I was about to experience both at the same time.

"Suck Russel's cock, his elephant dick will come next." Coach Ranson said to Damian. "Better make it real slimy before it tears you apart!"

Until this point, maybe Damian was still hoping he could avoid taking my humongous dick in his ass. He would not. The Coach had made his call: I would bury my monster cock inside of him, one way or another.

Obviously, Ranson was really hung, a real horse dick, but it was nothing compared to me, to my Eddy. Damian's eyes widened as he looked down at my dick, he was still trying to recover from the hard dick pounding he had just received from the Coach.

But the worst, or maybe the best, was yet to come.

If he was scared, Damian did not show it or say a thing. He knelt down and proceeded to suck me off. I was mesmerized. When his wet big lips surrounded my cockhead, I could only focus on trying not to cum.

It was now obvious to the whole team and maybe the whole world that I was a bitch... But I had no idea Damian was made of the same cunt blood! I thought that he was a true alpha. Still, he was sucking me, a fag. What did that make him?

I did not know anything about the Head-Coach and Damian's personal relationship. Of course, Damian had always been dedicated to the Coach, had always followed every one of his instructions. But I had never imagined him in such a submissive position. Was it his first time?

If it was, the guy clearly was committed to this task and was not afraid to use his tongue all over my shaft and my balls.

He tried hard, struggling to get my massive boner into his mouth and pushing himself to swallow as much inches as I could. Obviously, he could not deepthroat me but I was impressed of how far he got. He bobbed on my dick like if it was the most delicious popsicle he ever had.

When I was about to blow my load in his throat, it was time to get to the main event.

"Doggy." The Coach ordered.

He had been breathing behind my neck. That made me jumped.

I did not fully register what he meant, still in the daze of the blowjob I was receiving, but Damian had understood the command. He let go of my dick and took position. On all fours, he arched his back on the office's carpet. His ass was ready.

"After everything he's done to you, Scott. Oh, you're going to give him so good and so deep." Coach Ranson whispered in my ears.

I felt shivers all over my body, reaching the top of my cockhead, throbbing, where a long thread of precum started to form. Eddy was hungry and it was dinner time!

Damian's ass was not that tight anymore and both his hole and my shaft were dripping with saliva, but still, it almost seemed impossible for my dick to fit in. I did not let that practicality stop me though. At this point, Eddy needed to feed himself and that meal looked freaking delicious.

I went behind the big jock, rubbed my dick against his hole.

"I'm gonna fuck you, man. I'm gonna do it!" I said, semi warning Damian, semi convincing myself that I was actually about to do that.

"Just get it over with. Do it, fag!" He snapped back at me.

I looked down at my dick. So fucking huge at that instant. Way more than ten inches, closer to a good eleven. Hard as a rock but trembling and moving. A living and breathing monster. I pushed my dickhead against his pulsing hole. It was like I could feel his heart beating. We were about to become one.

In a very weak, almost feminine voice, Damian whispered.

"Fuck me, Scott."

At that moment, I understood that he actually wanted this!

I pushed myself inside of him, even my moist and large cockhead could barely fit. I was about to tear his ass apart. Damian screamed but Coach Ranson shoved his big dick down his throat to shut him up.

Good! No need for whining!

I had fucked a few girls before, but always in the pussy never in the ass, and it had been more than a year at this point. Feeling my dick slowly sliding in this tight and humid hole made me forget about everything else. I felt a river of precum oozing out of my slit and flooding his hole.

The Coach looked at me proudly as we were spit roasting Damian. I was halfway in.

"You fucking love that, cunt! Take my elephant dick in your dirty ass, slut!" I heard me say.

I had been degraded, insulted, and humiliated so many times before. It was very easy to know what to say, now that I was the one on top. I started to spank Damian, getting rougher. Such a juicy ass, I needed to push my freakish dick deeper and deeper.

My teammate's complains turned into moans. I was sweating all over him. I took my dick out from his now gaping red hole, only to shove it deeper and further in one thrust of the hips.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh..." He mumbled; his mouth still full of the Coach's dick.

I pounded his ass in the doggy style position for a while, like a fucking machine. I was ready to nut, to breed him but Coach Ranson had taught us well. Even after weeks and weeks supressed in a cock cage, I could control my ejaculation, I held the power over Eddy.

I would not cum until I was duly authorized to do so.

Lost in my pleasure, I did not realize that Coach Ranson had moved. Damian's dirty talking had become clearer now that his mouth was free.

"Scott... Fuck... Oh my god... Scott, you are fucking me. You are breaking my ass."

Of course, I was.

"You love that, uh? Having a huge dick buried deep in your hole!"

"Yeah... This... is... Mmmm...."

"My fucking 11 inchers!" I shouted.

"Oh fuck...." Damian was mumbling incoherently.

"Tell me who's the boss now?" I barked at him.

I expected Damian to reply what sort of dirty bitch he was for me, but someone else talked instead.

"I AM!" Coach Ranson yelled behind me.

It was like I had been struck by lightning. The Head Coach knew exactly how to remind us that e was still the man in charge. As I was deep inside Damian's ass, I felt the Coach's dick filling my own asshole! He was banging me as I was banging my teammate!

He threw himself inside of me once:

"AND THAT'S"

Twice:

"THE FUCKING"

A third time:

"TEAM SPIRIT!"

At this point, there were only sounds of grunting and panting in the room.

Coach Ranson was ravaging my asshole and pressing against my prostate. My dick had rarely felt this amount of pleasure trapped inside Damian's hole. I was in paradise.

We banged each other for a few minutes until I felt the Head Coach's big balls fapping against my ass one last time and then, the warm cum pouring in my hole. I jizzed at the same time, literally exploding in my teammate's insides. I was probably reaching his guts at this point.

Poor Damian, he would not be able to sit for a few days!

My orgasm was both very intense and very long. I let go of dozens of volleys of cum, spasming and trembling for the entire time, emptying myself in Damian destroyed hole.

It was an experience like no other. I felt like I was cumming from my prostate and my dick at the same time.

12