Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I withdrew, it looked like a gallon of cum was getting expelled from Damian's gaping asshole. The guy was shitting what could have been the full content of a bottle of milk! My own ass was full of cum and probably doing the same thing.

I felt dizzy. I held on to a chair not to fall down. I looked below me only to see a huge puddle of cum.

It was the last thing I saw though, I fainted.

The last 24 hours had been a lot and releasing weeks of cum while being pounded in the ass by my wrestling Coach was the last straw. I passed out on the sticky pond of jizz.

Talk about an orgasm...

I woke up in my bed not knowing how I ended up there or how much time had passed.

Victor was on my side, a splint on the nose. It had not been all a dream then? If I had punched Victor, it meant that everything else was true: Damian fucking me, Victor saying that he wanted to kiss me, the Coach fucking my ass after the competition, and then Damian again...

My asshole was aching. Bad.

"Vic..." I whispered.

"Are you okay, mate?"

"I... I'm feeling dizzy..."

"Feytons brought you here. You were semi-asleep it looked like. I tried to talk with him but he would not say a thing. I wanted to confront him when he brought you back in that state, but he seemed like he was not okay either, he was walking funny."

I looked down at my dick. I was lying naked above the covers. No wonder Damian was walking funny, even limp, my cock looked huge. I felt that the tip was still sensitive, even hours after my last ejaculation.

"Where he is?"

"Back in his room. With his friend Eli, I guess... What the hell is going on?"

What the hell was going on? Good question.

"Nothing, Vic. Everything's fine."

My roommate brought me a glass of water, not the Coach's supplements which was surprising since Victor was usually the one making sure that I was only drinking those, and some snacks.

"Scott, I think we need to talk."

Victor got tears in his eyes. That made me uncomfortable.

"Victor, I need to prepare. What time is it? I have a training session with..."

"Please, forget about wrestling for one second! Take some time for yourself. You just passed out. Your hole looked ravaged!"

I grabbed an Oreo. I noticed that Victor was wearing some jeans and a t-shirt. Another sign that things were not normal. Since when my roommate was wearing any sort of clothing inside our room?

"Vic... About last time, I'm sorry about your nose." I spoke.

"Don't be! Please, don't be! I'm the one who should be sorry. Look, I have to tell you something..."

I sighed.

"What is it now?"

If he wanted to confess his love for me, I had already figured it out and I could not handle another conversation like that. Frankly, I was exhausted. But that was not what he wanted to say.

"It's about Coach Ranson and the wrestling's staff."

"What about them?"

Victor started sobbing.

"I do not think they are good people, Scott."

It just annoyed me at this point. For some reasons, I simply could not bear hearing anyone talking badly about Coach Ranson.

"Can you elaborate or do you just want to trash the only people who have been supported of me for the past year?"

"They've not been supportive! They're manipulative!"

"Yeah. You must know a lot about manipulation."

"Scott..."

"Making me suck your cock to help me out when you cannot even admit that you fucking want to be with me! That's what I call manipulation!"

His crying became uncontrollable. I had hit a sensitive spot. I felt very awkward. Again, I had lashed out on him. At least, I did not punch him this time.

"If you knew how sorry I am." He spoke.

"I don't care." I replied bluntly.

He went to lie on his bed.

"You're right. I'm no better than them."

We both stopped talking.

Just a few days later, I understood what Victor had tried to tell me, but at that moment, I simply could not hear it. I was in too deep. Doubting Coach Ranson or the wrestling staff, this was impossible. This would question my entire life and ruin everything I had worked so hard for. Victor must have been a stupid liar. That was all there was to say.

I went back to train the next day, as if nothing had happened.

The whole team and staff were gathered for our last training sessions of the year. Francis too, filming everything just like we were being featured in the trashiest reality television show of all time.

The very last competition was about to take place at our college and we only had a few days left to prepare. Everybody was focused.

This was to be climax of the season and it was already planned that I would be presented as a hero. Apparently, Dean Falker had prepared a speech and everything. I could not mess up. I had to win every single one of my remaining matches.

In the locker-room, Tom helped Amir getting the butt plug that he was now constantly wearing, out of his hairy ass. Tom licked it afterwards. Business as usual at this point.

Obviously, Francis' camera was there to catch this live.

"Coach told me it would be good for my performance if I was licking Amir's anal juice before training." The ginger freshman casually explained.

You bet!

Damian, Eli and Harry were chatting and laughing while changing themselves. Damian did not seem any different, if slightly a bit more reserved (and a bit more careful when he was sitting down). He even engaged in small talk with me until we got interrupted by Coach Daniel who told us that we needed to hurry up on the mat.

The next few days were pretty uneventful.

My ass was still aching a bit so I did not plug myself. Nevertheless, I was seriously considering purchasing a large dildo to train my hole in the event that Coach Ranson wanted to fuck me again. For some reason, I was convinced that he would now pound me on a regular basis.

Maybe I was just hopeful.

The guys of the team, and some from outside of the Wolves, asked me for blowjobs randomly and I would suck them off in the toilets or even in class. This was fully part of my routine at this point and I was in very high demand.

It was like every jock on campus wanted to face-fuck me before the end of the year, get their chance at emptying themselves on the "cum-dumpster".

The only difference was that I was no longer wearing my chastity cage, but I did not need it anymore to know that I was born to be a cocksucker. This was the general consensus according to the reviews I was getting on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page. I was made to be a whore.

Even Cory had now fully succumbed to the power of my blowjobs.

Encouraged by Amir and Eli, Cory gave in and let me take his wet cock (he was always dripping a crazy amount of precum) in my mouth. He became addicted fairly quickly, requesting two, sometimes three blowjobs in a single day! I, myself, found the taste of his cock particularly sweet so I was always happy to deliver.

I needed to swallow as much alpha cum as possible anyway. Besides, this was no longer a secret that I had come to love big juicy wrestlers' cocks. It was not like people at the University were mocking me or anything, everyone just knew that I was a slut.

And they were right.

Damian was participating in the fun from afar, pretending he did not want to cum before the final competition. Bullshit. He clearly was distraught by our last encounter but he played pretend that he was still the Alpha around the team. I did not say a thing.

Did Eli know how much of a bitch his best friend and roommate truly was? Sometimes, I wondered.

As for Victor, I was barely seeing him. He was no longer sleeping in our room. The only news I had of him came from a text from my former best friend, Travis, the day before the last competition.

"Vic has come out to me. He's gay. He said other things too. This is serious. Need 2 talk with u! PLEASE."

I ignored the text and Travis' phone calls.

I was not surprised that Victor had come out. For the rest of the message, I thought it was just another attempt to throw me off my game before the match. Fuck Travis! Fuck them!

On Friday, the wrestling staff asked us to meet them in a different location. Coach Daniel drove me there. I was expecting something special to end the year, 24 hours before the final competition, maybe there would be a big speech, maybe a meeting with a professional wrestling athlete.

Daniel would not say anything though. He looked nervous.

We drove for a while and we ended in a part of the town that I did not know. It seemed a bit gloomy and deserted, with tons of empty warehouses. I was taken aback when Daniel parked right in the middle of what looked like an abandoned factory. Looked more like the beginning of a horror movie than anything else.

There were a few vans and a couple of cars already there.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I cannot spoil the surprise now. You're about to find out." The assistant-coach smiled at me.

[MORE TO CUM]

A surprise for our Scott? I wonder what it could be! Ahah. See you next week for chapter 32!

12