Wrestle with Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her in to me with my arm, sucking and biting her nipple, she was gasping with pleasure but at the same time punching and slapping me.

I let her pull back a little. I examined her engorged nipple at close quarters now. My cock was desperate to play but Mother hadn't gone near.

Was I mistaken? Was this about to all go horribly wrong?

I let her go, just in case. She was almost in tears with exasperation as she realised she was no match strength wise for my honed and fit body.

Unaware that previously I had been letting her win.

She climbed across me. Ass towards my face. Pointy heels trying to hold my shoulders down. Nylon covered pussy rammed against my cheeks.

I arched my back as if to flip her off.

At that point, the weakened stitches could hold no longer.

My fully erect cock burst from my trunks leaving the front panel in tatters.

I stayed with my back arched. I feel my enormous erection throbbing and swaying in mid air in front of Mothers face.

"Oh Pete" she murmured, "That's magnificent."

Seemingly forgetting her anger at my previously clutching hands, she slumped down. Her pussy now resting against my mouth.

She took my thrusting cock gently between her hands. Catching pre cum with her fingers and tracing it along my throbbing veins.

"Oh Pete, is this what Mummy does for you?"

I could feel her hot breath on my exposed glans as she spoke.

I tried to mumble "Yes" from beneath her, but all her relaxed weight was now bearing down on to my face.

Holding the tip of my cock between finger and thumb, she started to lick the pre cum from my cock, running her tongue around the tip and kissing it gently with her ruby lips.

I couldn't stand any more. I lifted her on to her knees so that I could see her pussy bulge.

Her gusset was stuck to her wet pussy.

I ripped the thong apart and carefully parted her pussy to be in my full view.

She had shaved her pussy, leaving just a neat triangle above. Her plump labia were spread apart, her clitoris swollen and pulsing. I was that close, I could even see little joy drops emerging from her pee hole.

Just at that moment, Mother said,

"Now come to Mummy, sweetheart."

And placed the end of my cock deep in to her mouth.

Now, I had had blowjobs off of girlfriends, but nothing like this. Mother was making slow love to my penis with her mouth and tongue. Exploring every nook and cranny, matching her gentle sucks with my pulsing.

At the same time she was grinding her pussy down on to my face. I was trying to suck her clit but she kept the grind up, gradually getting more and more intense.

Then she placed the tip of her forefinger against my frenulum and started a slow rhythmic massage, matched by a soft but firm suck on my glans.

I could actually feel my cock growing even more as the pressure built.

Her pussy was now frantically grinding away on my face.

Then it hit me. I had never known an orgasm like it. I shouted out in pleasure. I felt the copious cum pumping in to mothers throat as she kept a firm grip. She was carefully squeezing every last drop out and swallowing in to her belly.

At the same instant that I came, it triggered an orgasm in her.

She ground down on my face.

I was covered in creamy lady cum.

I'd managed to swallow some, but most of it was in my face and hair.

We both lay there for a while, sated.

Faces buried in each other's genitals, savouring the taste and aromas of forbidden lust.

Mother turned around and laid her face next to mine. She stroked my hair.

"Well Pete," she whispered, "I didn't do very well fighting you off did I."

Then she kissed me, full on the lips.

Then a passionate snog, tongues going crazy, she pulled me against her.

"Fuck me Pete, fuck me, I want to feel your magnificent young cock buried inside me."

" You know I can't do that Mother, we've already crossed a line, but we can't do that."

"Yes we can" she whispered, "I was sterilised years ago, I can't get pregnant, no one will ever know.

Wrestle me, pin me down, fuck me hard, go on, I want you."

I could feel the stirring inside me starting to rise again already. I couldn't resist.

I stood up and went to remove the remains of my trunks.

"No" she said, "leave them on, I love them, even in tatters, and I'll keep my shoes and stockings on, I know you like my underwear.

Do you think i hadn't noticed all my spunk filled panties in the wash basket?

I was just hoping that you wanted to fill Mummy full of spunk and not just my panties."

I cringed with embarrassment, but she was right. Looking at her in her ripped thong, stockings and heels was already starting to work for me.

No holding back this time, I flew at her, pinning her down in all sorts of positions.

Biting, sucking and pinching her all over.

Frantically rubbing at her swollen pussy until she couldn't cum any more.

Then I lifted her by her thighs and kept her shoulders on the ground,

I tucked her legs behind my arms.

I flipped her round. Her face was now behind me a and I had her pussy in the air, fully exposed. 'A reverse pile driver' I believe it is called.

It enabled me to plunge the full length of my cock deep inside her.

I slammed and slammed deep inside my Mother's cunt.

She gasped and managed to squeeze another orgasm from her battered pussy.

I could feel her contractions around my bursting cock.

"Submit?"

"Yes" she gasped, "Yes I do."

I then pumped my cum deep in to her forbidden womb, pushing my cock as far in as possible and pulling her nylon clad thighs hard against me.

I staggered as the cum explosion left me, then, once I was sure that every drop had been pumped in. I threw her contemptuously to one side on the ground.

I stood astride her in a victory pose, the tatters of trunks hanging from my spent member.

"Round one to me Mother!" I shouted.

Sent from my iPad

12