Wrestler Fucks for Dorm Rent Pt. 02

Story Info
Wrestler slams her for on-campus housing.
892 words
3.71
4.7k
2

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

It is a cold winter day in early January. The college semester is about to begin. Josh Marsdan (19 yrs.) sits on a chair inside the office of college housing. He's a champion wrestler who stands at 5' 7" and weighs 141 lbs. He's good-looking with green eyes who has light-brown hair. His long bangs fall over the face. He wears jeans, a sweater and a thick college jacket.

Susan Asherman (32 yrs.) handles student athlete financial payments. She (32-24-32) walks over to her desk and sits down. She doesn't notice Josh at all. He looks at her through his bangs and stands up. She wears a red blouse and a matching business skirt. She's in great physical shape whose black hair is tied into a ponytail. Josh approaches her while flipping his bangs from his face.

He asks, "Susan right? I've been waiting to see you."

She looks up, "Yes, that's me. Sorry to keep you waiting."

He says, "It's okay. It's cold outside anyway."

She asks, "How can I help you?"

He replies, "I took over an on-campus housing lease from another wrestler. It's for this semester and he lost his keys."

She asks, "Did your friend sign over that lease and did you bring it?"

He shakes his head, "No, my girlfriend has it at our off-campus apartment."

She looks at her desk clock, "It's almost closing time and on a Friday. I can bring a copy of the keys to the on-campus apartment tonight. But, you have to bring me that signed lease."

He says, "I'll be at wrestling practice. My girlfriend can bring over the lease."

She leans back in her chair and looks around.

Her head leans in toward him, "If you bring that lease yourself. I'll knock off half the rent for the semester. Forget about your girlfriend."

Josh glances down at her through his loose bangs.

He smiles, "Half rent.? All semester.? Sure, I can bring the lease over myself."

A few hours later inside the empty bedroom apartment. The window curtain is pulled over halfway as the snow falls outside. The light on the ceiling is turned on. The housing lease and keys are dropped in the doorway. Winter coats, clothes, socks and shoes are scattered on the carpet floor.

The naked bodies of Susan and Josh are on top of the queen-size bare mattress. They are in the "doggy-style" position. She leans on both hands with her hair still in a ponytail. He kneels behind her with both of his hands gripping her beautiful hips. His long bangs hang over the face.

Josh looks down at his "Thin" 6 and 3/4-inch cock which is buried inside of her shaved pussy. He is aggressive and strong as he thrusts all the way inside of her. His hands forcefully pull back on her hips as his upper thighs slam against her butt-cheeks.

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap...!!

Susan screams, "Ohh.. Oh.. Unnhh.. My.. Unnh.. G-Gawd.. Gawd.. Josh..!!"

He keeps a fast-hard-pace as her buttocks jiggle wildly.

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap...!!

She replies, "My-Gawd.. Fill.. Me-Up.. Josh.. Josh.. Fill-Me.. Fuck..!!"

He keeps thrusting hard, but slows down as his cock pulls out farther. He flips his bangs back and looks down at his thrusting cock.

Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap... Slap...!!

Susan responds, "Ohhh... G-Gawd... You-Hit-It... You-Fucking... Hit-It-Josh..!!"

He picks up the pace again as her buttocks keep jiggling.

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap...!!

She puts her left hand against the head-board and raises her head.

Susan explodes and screeches, "Unh-Unnh.. Unnnnnnhh.. Unnnnhh. .Josh.. Joshhh.!!"

He replies, "You're gonna get some fucking cum..!!"

He thrusts faster as he slams her buttocks.

Slap-Slap-Slap-Slap.!!

He pushes all the way inside and explodes, "Fu-Fuuuuuuuuuuhhh... Fuuuuuuckk... Fuuuuck-Yeah...Yeah.!!"

20 minutes later... Josh lays naked on the bare mattress. His head leans up against the head-board with his bangs hanging over the face. Both of his legs are spread wide as Susan kneels in between them. She is also naked and her hair is still tied into a ponytail.

Her right hand grips his loose balls as her left hand is placed on his 6-pack abdominals.

Susan's lips tightly grip his thin-hard-shaft. Those lips slide down to his heavy brown crotch as his schlong pushes down her throat. She slides back up and the tongue licks his cock-tip wildly. His hips push up against her grip as he watches her through his bangs.

He replies, "Ohh-Fuck.. S-Susan.. Glad... I-Brought.. That-Fucking-Lease..!!"

Her lips slide down with a solid grip and they come back up. They slip off of his cock-tip as his rod throbs.

She waits a few seconds as her lips slide over the cock-tip again. The tongue licks all over. Her lips clamp tightly again and they slide down his shaft and touch his crotch.

She begins sliding up and down at a fast pace.

Josh bucks his hips, "F-Fuck.. Susan.. S-She.. Doesn't-Do.. What-You.. D-Do... Gawd.. Suck it.!!"

Her lips hold his shaft tightly as she continues to slide up and down. His buttocks bounce off of the mattress by the force of her sucking.

He screams, "My-Fucking.. G-Gawd.. Gonna-Cum.. Gonna-Cum.. I'm Cumming.!!"

She keeps pulling up and down on his cock with locked lips.

Josh pushes up his hips and explodes, "My-Fuuuuuuuuuuhhh.. F-Fucking.. Fuuuuuuuuckk.. Fuuucking-Gawd... Fuck Me.!!"

He collapses onto the bed.

Susan gently sucks up his load.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers