Wrestler Fucks for Dorm Rent Pt. 04

Story Info
Wrestler does 69 Sex Position for dorm room.
863 words
4.27
3.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers

Russ Masser (19 yrs.) stands at 5' 10" who weighs 184 lbs. He's a freshman who had been accepted by the college, but has no money. He got a student loan covering only tuition plus books for the first year. He stays in the basement at a friend's house. His loan covers some food, but not enough for a dorm room. He landed a spot on the wrestling team though and that's all he cares about.

Russ had visited on-campus housing and knew he wouldn't get a dorm room. He was right because he got turned away by Susan Asherman (32 yrs.). She handles the student athlete financial payments. She's in good physical shape (32-24-32) and her black hair is always tied into a ponytail. Susan has been holding Russ off because she does have a dorm room for him. She just wanted him to come back one more time.

It's Friday afternoon and Susan sits at her desk inside the office. She wears a white blouse and a black skirt with matching shoe pumps. Russ approaches the office outside and she notices. He's cute with brown hair who wears old jeans and a red college t-shirt.

She whispers, "Damn, here he comes."

Russ walks inside and closes the door behind him. He steps over to Susan's desk and smiles.

She looks up, "Back again Russ?"

He answers, "Yeah, just checking again for an open dorm."

She asks, "How are you going to pay for the dorm?"

He answers, "Work study pays okay."

Her eyes look him up and down, "What if the dorm is too much?"

He chuckles, "I'll think of a way to pay up."

She asks, "Can I show you a dorm room tonight?"

He gets excited, "Yeah, sure."

She asks, "How desperate are you?"

He answers, "Really desperate."

She slyly says, "Desperate enough to pay up in the bedroom?"

Russ raises his eyebrows in total surprise at what she just said.

Later that night. The single dorm room light is turned on. The right side has a desk built into the wall. Next to that is a sink and a mirror above it. A four-dresser drawer is also built into the wall.

The left side has a bed with a bare mattress.

Susan and Russ are both naked on top of that mattress. They are in the "69" position with her on the top and him on the bottom.

Her shaved pussy shines from the wetness in front of his face. His tongue licks up and down on the folds of her pussy lips. Her right hand strokes his 7 and 1/4-inch cock.

Both of her eyes are closed, "Ohhh-Shit... Russ.. Shit.!!"

He doesn't stop licking as she slowly strokes his shaft.

She replies, "Ohhhh.. My-Gawd.. I-Fantasized-About-This.. Ohhh-Fucking-Gawdd.!!"

Russ inserts his left fore finger and middle finger into her wet cunt. His tongue keeps licking.

Susan begins stroking his shaft faster. She says, "Russ.. Russ.. This dorm.. Is-Yourzz.!!"

Both of her hands grip his shaft and her lips slide over his cock-tip. The tongue licks down hard.

Russ reacts, "Mmmm.. Mmmmm.!!

She squeezes her hands tighter and the tongue keeps pushing down over his cock-tip. His fingers are still inside of her cunt, but his head falls back.

He reacts, "Uh-Ahhhhh.. Ahhhhhh.. Gawdd.. Damn.. Ahhhhhhh..!!"

Susan doesn't let up as her tongue presses down hard over his cock-tip. Her hands also grip his shaft even tighter. Russ begins pushing his hips upward.

He says, "Gawdd.. Damn.... G-Gawdd.... Lick-Harder.... Fucking.... Gawdd.!!!"

His hips jerk more. Her hands stroke and grip and stroke again. Her lips still cover his cock-tip as the tongue licks forcefully.

He keeps pushing his fingers inside of her cunt.

His head jerks, "Fuckk.. You're.... Making-Me.. Cum-Fast.!!"

Her tongue continues to lick hard all over his member tip.

Russ explodes, "Uh-Uh-Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhh.. My-Gahhhhhhhh..!!!"

His body squirms under her body as she slurps up his load.

He says, "That was.... Fucking.. Incredible.!!"

25 minutes later. Both Susan and Russ are still naked on top of the mattress. She lays on her back with the hair hanging loose. Her legs are spread open with both knees bent up. He leans over her with his hands placed on both sides of her waist. His eyes look down at his cock which is buried inside of her shaved pussy. His brown crotch hits her bareness after each deep thrust.

Susan's small tits jiggle.

She responds, "Russ.. Russ.. Your-Cock.... Feels-So.. G-Good.!!!"

His eyes keep watching his shaft as it pushes in and pulls out.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He says, "You-Suck-Cock.. So-Fucking-Good.. Fucking-Good."

She replies, "Uhhh.... Uhhhh.... You-like-that...? You-like-that-Russ..?!"

Her tits keep jiggling.

He grunts, "Fuck-Yeah.. Fuck.... I-Came-Like.. Fucking-Gangbusters.!!"

His brown crotch hits her bare pussy.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She replies, "Uh-Uhhh.... R-Russ.... Your-So.... Fucking.... Hot.!!"

He grunts, "You-Can-Suck.. Me.... Any-Time-You-Want.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He pushes in one last time and closes his eyes.

Russ explodes, "Uhh-Ahhhhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhh.. Fucking-Gahhhhhh.!!!"

His eyes open as he slowly pulls out his cock.

He says, "Thanks for the dorm Susan. I'll do anything for it."

She replies, "You earned it Russ. Can I suck your cock again?"

They look at each other and smile.


HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers