Wrestler Fucks for Dorm Rent Pt. 06

Story Info
Passionate Puerto Rican wrestler makes her scream.
882 words
3
3.9k
2
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Cruz Mendez (19 yrs.) stands at 5'8'' and weighs 149 lbs. He is a light-brown, half-breed Puerto Rican and White college wrestler. He has prominent bi-cep muscles who is a strong athlete. He's got cute dimples on both cheeks. His black hair is groomed back from the face. No one knows that he's been staying with a best friend on campus inside a crowded dorm. Cruz couldn't get an athletic scholarship, but landed a spot on the college wrestling team. He is paying his own way through college.

Susan Asherman (32 yrs.) handles the student athlete financial payments for on-campus housing. She's in good physical shape (32-24-32) and her black hair falls to the shoulders. She found out that Cruz was staying with a friend without paying any dorm rent. He wouldn't return her phone calls and voice messages. His silence gave her frustrations, but it ended when she watched Cruz wrestle at a college meet.

Susan sits at her office desk who finally gets Cruz on the phone. She notices his soft Puerto Rican accent.

Susan: How come you never returned my calls?

Cruz: Sorry ma'am. I don't know why you're calling me.

Susan: I heard that you have no place to stay while at college.

Cruz: Ma'am, I'm fine staying with a friend.

Susan: Well, I called to let you know that I have a dorm for you.

Cruz: You do ma'am?

Susan: Yes, I do. It's only for the semester though.

Cruz: But ma'am, I have no money to pay.

Susan: If we meet. I think we can work something out.

Cruz: Ma'am, my money only covers tuition and food.

Susan: I can show you the dorm. Then, you can decide for yourself.

Cruz: Okay ma'am. I guess I can look at it.

Susan: How about Saturday night? I'll text message you with the address.

Cruz: That's fine ma'am.

She sets down her phone and says, "Goddamn. What a sexy voice."

Saturday night inside a dorm room. The lights are turned on and the window curtains are nearly closed. The dorm is empty except for a queen size bed next to the wall. That bare mattress is brand new.

Clothes, socks and shoes are piled up next to the mattress.

Susan and Cruz are both naked and on top of the empty bed. She is laying on her back with the hair spread above her head. He leans on his elbows just outside her shoulders. His face is turned over her left cheek. Both of her hands grip his upper back. Her legs are spread open and bent up at the knees. His thick 8-inch cock is buried inside of her shaved pussy. He's been thrusting at a steady pace as his hips move side to side.

He whispers in Spanish, "Mujer Hermosa" (Beautiful Woman). "Mujer Hermosa."

She responds in pleasure, "Ohhh-Gawd... My-Gawd... Cruz... Gawdd.. Oh-My-Gawd... Fill-Me... Up.!!"

His light-brown buttocks bounce up-and-down while his hips keep moving side-to-side.

He whispers, "Caliente" (Hot). "Mujer Hermosa" (Beautiful Woman). "Caliente."

She reacts, "Unnhhh.. Uh-Unnhh.. Unnhh.. My-Gawd... Gawd... Unnnhhh..!!"

His pace stays the same as he keeps thrusting.

He whispers, "De Mierda" (Fucking). "Caliente" (Hot).... "De Mierda Caliente."

Her hands grip his back even tighter.

Susan has her second orgasm, "C-Cruz.!! Cruz.!! Uh-Unnnnnnhhh.!! Unnnnnnnhh.!! Unnnnnhh.!! Unh-Unh.!"

Cruz keeps thrusting.

He whispers, "Te amo, Cariño" (I Love You Baby).... Te amo, Cariño"

She grips his back with her hands and breathes harder, "C-Cruz... Cruz... I came again... I came.!!"

He stops his hips from moving side to side. He begins thrusting fast and straight inside as his buttocks bounce faster.

He grunts, "Próximo" (Coming). "Próximo.!!!"

His thrusting suddenly stops and Cruz explodes, "Uh-Aaaaaaaaaaahh.!! Aaaaaaaahhh.!!! Aaaahh.!! Caliente (Hot).... Caliente."

30 minutes later. Both Susan and Cruz are still naked on top of the mattress. She is laying on her stomach with the hair falling over her face. She grips the edge of the mattress with both hands. Her legs are closed but she pushes up her butt-cheeks exposing that shaved pussy. He leans over with his hands placed under her arms. His muscular thighs are spread open just below her buttocks.

Cruz looks down at his thick cock which is buried inside of her pussy. He is thrusting fast as his black crotch hits her butt-cheeks.

She responds, "C-Cruz.. Cruz.. I love you.. Ohhh.. Gawd.. I love your cock.!!"

His eyes watch her buttocks jiggle after each thrust.

He whispers, "Te amo, Cariño" (I Love You Baby).... "Te amo, Cariño."

Her hands still grip the edge of the mattress.

She screams, "C-Cruz.. Cruz.. My.. G-Gawd.. Cruz.. I'm gonna.. Cum.. C-Cum.. Cum.!!"

His thick shaft keeps pushing in and pulling out.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Susan explodes, "C-Cruzz.. Unh-Unh-Unnnnnnnnhh.. Unnnnnhhh.. Unnh.. Unh-Unnnhh..!!!"

Cruz smiles down at his cock and stops thrusting. He holds it inside.

He whispers, "Caliente (Hot). Bebé (Baby).... Caliente. Bebé."

She breathes hard, "Don't stop Cruz... Goddammit.!!"

He begins thrusting again as her buttocks jiggle.

She replies, "My-Gawd... Your Spanish... Is-So-Damn.... Sexy.!!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

Cruz pushes all the way inside and explodes, "Aaaahh.. Aaaaaaaaahh.. Uh-Aaaaahh.... "Mujer Hermosa" (Beautiful Woman).... Mujer Hermosa."

He pulls out his cock and leans over to gently kiss her on the right shoulder.

She asks, "What was the last thing you said?"

He answers, "Beautiful Woman."

She whispers, "Thanks....You're beautiful too."


HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers