Wrestling Match Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Haha I knew one of you three blonde boys would be a bottom bitch, look how good he looks on your dick man and look how much he's enjoying you fucking his face his cocks dripping.' Justin was right, my cock had throbbed so hard as Oliver bottomed out in my mouth that it had started to leak my precum.

Ralph looked down as he rubbed his cock into my cheek coating it with more of his precum that seemed to be getting stronger, 'Oli he's right man, Beau's fucking craving your dick.'

As Oliver held his 7 inches down my throat Justin moved away stepping past me on my knees and reached into the shower cubicle. He came back out with a large pump of the moisturiser in his right hand. 'Let's really get your cock craving friend excited boys, keep him on your cock Oli and watch this.'

Justin then knelt down behind me and pressed his right hand into the crack between my ass cheeks. My whole body jolted at the impact of his hand as he used it to separate my cheeks and find my hole coating it with the moisturiser.

Ready for this and feeling my body jolt Oliver kept my face impaled fully onto his dick and took a step back while at the same time pulling my face along with him as he too knelt down. This caused my body to go from kneeling with my two friends and the Filipino Justin over me, to now be on my hands and knees with Oliver kneeling in front of me, his big 7 inch cock still deep down my throat. Justin kneeling behind me rubbing the moisturiser into my hole and Ralph now stroking his cock as he stood at my side.

'Nice move Oli, you've done this position before I can tell.' Justin said to Oliver after he moved me to be on all fours giving him easier access to my ass.

'Damn right I have Justin, I know what you're thinking next and it's going to be so hot.' Oliver replied.

He then started to move his 7 inch cock slowly out from my mouth and then back in again, watching down at me as his thick smooth shaft slid back and forth between my lips.

'Urghhh.' I moaned onto his thick 7 inches.

'Ok he feels nice and wet boys time to take this to another level.' Justin spoke and at that moment he pressed one of his slim fingers against the entrance to my hole and pushed it forward into my ass. 'Ah yeah that's it, he's nice and tight but I'll loosen this bitch up.'

Feeling Justin's finger enter my ass while I had Oliver my Danish friends cock down my throat sent a shiver down my body and my cock throbbed hard causing it to bounce up and down.

Ralph saw this and exclaimed in surprise to the others. 'Shit guys, he's loving this look how his dick reacts when you finger his ass. We should have started doing this month's ago.'

Hearing Ralph's comments made Justin laugh out and he doubled his efforts adding a second finger as he entered my hole. Again my cock bounced what seemed to be even harder and more noticeable this time as I felt this Filipinos fingers stretching my tight hole.

The level of sexual energy flowing through my body was just too much to resist now. I had never sucked a big dick like Oliver's before and that he and Ralph were friends that now along with my Filipino opponent Justin were dominating my body, when they new I had a boyfriend was elevating all our desires.

Instead of struggling I gave in to my body and started to lap up Oliver's thick cock with new enthusiasm. Working my tongue along the hard underside and moving a hand up to cradle his big Danish balls.

Seeing my reactions and feeling my soft hand fondling his balls made Oliver moan deeply, 'Ohhhhh yeah that's it Beau, suck it like that and play with my balls...ohhhhh.'

I continued to gently rub and squeeze Oliver's balls as I slid my lips back down his full 7 inch length till they voluntarily connected with his tanned abs. It was then as I deep throat Oli that I felt Justin pull his fingers from my ass and replace them at the entrance to my hole with his 6 inch Filipino cock.

As the head of his cock aligned with my hole between my cheeks it pressed against me. Opening my eyes I looked up to Oli, he looked back down at me smirking and running a hand through my blonde hair when there came a sudden popping sound. My eyes bulged wide open as Justin thrust his pelvis forward, his cock sliding into my moisturised hole and entering my body.

'Urggghhhh...mmmmm....urghhhh!' I moaned out onto Oliver's cock as Justin continued with his pelvic thrust forward until he had buried all 6 inches of his Filipino cock into my ass.

Electric jolts ran through my body as I felt this dominant Filipinos cock enter me balls deep, his cock felt hard and smooth as it penetrated me and it was then that I realised he had entered me bare. I was taking this Filipino alphas cock without a condom, the realisation ran through me and suddenly my cock jolted beneath me and I groaned out onto Oliver's dick as my own cock throbbed sending my cum shooting out to the floor. 'Ohhhh...urghhhhhh!'

'Oh fuck he just came from you fucking his ass man, oh that's so hot...ohhhhh....fuckkkk...ohhhhh.' Ralph spoke as he watched on while stroking his own 6 inch cock over me.

Seeing me cum as Justin entered my ass and I had my face all the way down Oliver's pole was too much for Ralph, he stroked his cock over me has he spoke and it began to spurt one, two then three large wads of cum out landing on my back and shoulder.

Gripping my hips Justin held himself in my ass balls deep starting to work circles as he grind himself into me deeper. Oliver mimicked this with my face pulling my lips back down his shaft and grinding his balls into my chin as he too worked his hips in circles. Ralph was still holding his cock pointing it at my back as he squeezed out a final spurt of cum when a voice came from the entry door between the lockers and the showers.

'Hey Beau, are you done getting changed yet? Me and Diego are wait.....WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!' It was Alfonso, my boyfriend Diegos younger 18 year old brother.

He was a year younger than us and also 2 inches shorter but otherwise looked similar to Diego but with a more innocent face. Justin was the first to respond as I had my mouth full of Oliver's cock, Ralph catching his breath and Oliver was facing the other way. 'Nah man this bitch isn't ready yet can't you see he's desperate for our cocks.'

Oliver still with his cock in my mouth turned his head to see Alfonso, 'Oh shit that's his boyfriend Diego's younger brother man.'

Justin's eyes tweaked at this new information, 'Haha really...well you can either go tell your bro what's happening or you can join us and fuck your older brothers boyfriend. Now that's a fucking sexual fantasy.'

Justin didn't wait for Alfonso to respond and slapped his right hand hard against my ass cheek before starting to pump his hips back and forth commencing his fuck of my ass. Feeling his 6 inches sliding back and forth in my ass, rubbing against my g-spot made me moan out onto Oliver's cock. 'Hrrrmmphhh....urghhhhh....ohhhhh!'

'See I told you he was desperate for our dicks, maybe your bro isn't big enough to satisfy him. Come over and watch us give him what he clearly craves, it made Ralph blow all over him just watching us.' Justin said.

Oliver looking to Alfonso as he restarted fucking my mouth with his 7 inch Danish beast nodded while Ralph who had now let go of his softening cock shrugged his shoulders as if to say, why not.

I couldn't see Alfonso as my eyes were blocked by Oliver's waist and muscular abs. I was also finding it impossible to concentrate on his apparent arrival while I had both Justin and Oliver's cocks spit roasting me in the shower cubicle, sending waves of sexual pleasure that I hadn't experienced before to coarse through my body. 'Urrrmmphhhh...ohhhhh.' I moaned as Oliver let his 7 inch tool slip from my lips and started to slap it against my cheeks.

'Yeah moan for our cocks Beau, show Alfonso what a slut you truly are.' Oliver gleamed, following Justin's lead now of talking dirty to me.

Now that Oliver's cock had left my mouth I was able to turn my head and see that Alfonso had stepped forward and was now standing beside Ralph. He was the only one of us clothed but I saw his hand move down to rub against the crotch of his shorts. Looking up to his brown eyes just as Justing pumped his cock balls deep into my ass I let out another moan, 'Ohhhhh...fuckkkkkk...yessssss!'

'See man he wouldn't be enjoying taking our dicks so much if your bro was fucking him right. Maybe you need to show him which brother can really fuck.' Oliver grinned as he fed his cock back down my waiting throat.

He and Justin started to combine their thrusts into a pattern, each taking turns at slamming their cocks into my body. As Justin let out a loud deep moan he pumped all 6 inches of his cock into my ass and I felt his body shudder and cock throb deep within my ass. 'Ohhhhh...fuckkkk yeah, ohhhhh...ohhh take it bitch. Here's my cum for you, I'm breeding this bitch ass ohhhhh.' I felt Justin's warm liquid filling my ass as his cock shot its load into me.

Tensing my lips as I felt Justin filling my ass, I sucked Oliver's cock harder and this along with watching Justin blow his load in me must have pushed Oliver to the edge as well.

He let out a moan of his own and his cock erupted in my mouth, shooting one, two then three shots of his cum directly into my mouth before pulling his cock from my lips and shooting another two squirts onto my face.

I swallowed the load of cum that was in my mouth and it tasted less sweet then Justin's precum had been. As I was swallowing Oliver pressed his cock back against my lips saying, 'Clean me up bitch.'

Looking up at him as his cum dripped down my face I opened my mouth and pressed my lips around his still hard cock head working my tongue to suck it clean and then his shaft as well down to the base. Oliver playfully slapped my cheek again with his cock after. 'Thanks Beau.'

Before taking a step back from my head as Justin worked his cock from my ass he stayed behind me with his hands on my hips. 'I've dominated you on the mat and now made you my bitch in the showers Beau, roll over for me onto your back. You're gonna suck me clean too.'

Following Justin's hands as they guided my hips to swivel I rolled so that I was now laying down on the floor with him positioned between my legs. He shifted himself up my body so that he was kneeling over my face and looked to the others. 'You boys better thank me for showing you what a cock craving bitch your blonde friend is.'

Oliver and Ralph grinned back as I lay with Justin's softening cock hanging over my face, 'Yeah thanks for that man.'

Justin let his cock fall into my open mouth and as I sucked it clean of his man juices he looked to Alfonso, 'Now it's your turn at this blonde bitch, show him who's the better fuck your brother or you.'

As Justin slipped his cock back out from my lips and stood up it was now I saw that Alfonso was taking off his top showing his slim but athletic upper body and olive skin that showed the outline of abs. Then started to push down his shorts to reveal his semi hard 18 year old cock.

My mouth dropped open as did the others at the sight as what was revealed between my boyfriends younger brothers legs was a 7 inch semi hard cock that was already as thick as Oliver's.

'Holy shit man I had no idea you were hiding an anaconda in those shorts!' Ralph exclaimed.

'Yeah bro that's bigger than mine, fuck! And definitely bigger than Diego's.' Chimed Oliver.

Alfonso grabbed hold of the base of his huge Spanish cock and looked at me as he started to stroke it. My eyes followed him as he moved to kneel between my legs. I was frozen and couldn't bring myself to move. My cock had also got hard again and was pointing back up at the ceiling.

As the others watched on Alfonso used one hand to stroke his cock working it to get fully hard and the other he used to pick up my right leg and place it up against his shoulder. 'I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do this to you Beau, to fuck you. After all those nights of hearing you moan as Diego got to fuck you today I'm going to show you what it's really like to be fucked by a Spanish bull. After this you won't ever want my brothers dick again, instead you'll be craving mine.'

Looking up into Alfonso's deep brown eyes I knew he was completely serious, his eyes had taken on a new dominant demeanour that I hadn't seen in him before. He stroked his cock again and then held it out so that I and the others could see his full length. I gasped, it was now fully hard and 9 inches long or 23 cms and it was as thick or thicker then a can of beer.

'Fuck man take his ass, dominate this bitch after I prepped him for you.' Justin yelled.

Looking directly into my eyes as he did it, Alfonso aligned the giant head of his 9 inch Spanish bull of a cock with my hole. It was still wet and dripping from Justin so as Alfonso pressed himself against me it wasn't long before my hole gave in and his giant head slipped into my ass, entering my body.

My ass gave in to his giant cock expanding around it to make way for this huge intruder. Both Alfonso and I were moaning in pleasure me more uncontrollably as I felt my ass being stretched and accommodating the biggest dick I had ever seen.

'Ohhhhh fuck yeah your ass feels so tight, so good around my cock. Ohhhhh!' Alfonso groaned.

With each inch that Alfonso pressed forward into my ass I let out a deeper groan.

'Damn man you're impaling him onto that huge dick, how's he even taking that!' Ralph said in awe.

Six of Alfonso's nine thick inches were powered into my ass and he lifted my left leg now as well so that he was gripping both my legs in the air against his shoulders. With Oliver, Ralph and Justin standing naked beside up watching on he rammed a 7th inch into my ass.

'Ohhhhh...yessssss...fuckkkkkk Alfonso! Fuckkkkk it's so fucking huge....give me your giant cockkkkkk!' I moaned out in a state of complete ecstasy.

'Alfonso, Beau, what's taking so lon.......g.' Came a voice I could barely hear over my own moans, a voice that belonged to my boyfriend Diego.

He had just walked into the Locker rooms to find his younger brother fucking me with our friends Ralph and Oliver and the Filipino wrestler Justin that I had lost to all standing naked beside us with their used cocks in their hands.

Diego fell to silence as he stood still frozen in the archway taking in the sight before him. Alfonso's giant cock was sending even bigger waves of pleasure through my body and I couldn't speak unless it was to moan. Seeing the reaction he was causing me to have and having an audience to witness it all gave Alfonso complete and total confidence. Stopping his thrust he steadied himself with 7 inches of his 9 inch dick impaling my ass.

Looking to Diego he said, 'Couldn't help it bro, you know how jealous I've been of you and Beau. Turns out he got one glimpse of my cock and was desperate for it so I'll be fucking him from now on. Right Beau?'

Alfonso then slammed his pelvis forward impaling me with the final inches of his full 9 inch thick bull of a cock. 'Ohhhhh...ohhh...fuckkkkkk...soooo...goooo...oooood!' I moaned.

Alfonso's cock was filling my ass more and deeper than I ever thought was possible, a mixture of pain and pleasure was rolling through my body and I had to bite down on my lower lip to stop myself from moaning uncontrollably. Alfonso tilted my legs higher up his shoulders so that he could drive his cock down into me even more.

This caused the loadest moan to escape my lips, 'OHHHHHHH!'

My voice was cut off when Alfonso leaned down over me and planted his lips to mine, kissing me and pushing his tongue into my mouth as he started to pump his cock back and forth fucking my ass.

'Come on Diego you gotta admit this is hot as fuck to watch.' Oliver said to his friend.

Justin chimed in next, 'Yeah man get in on this with us, plus if it makes you feel better I already fucked his ass and emptied my load in him and Oli here fucked his cock craving mouth.'

Ralph let out a cough. 'Oh yeah and Ralph blew his load all over his back.' Justin finished with a sly smirk to Diego.

Diego didn't say anything at first, he was still in shock and letting the situation sink in. His cock had sprung to life though and was a fully hard 6 inches and pointing out of his shorts forming a tent.

Oliver noticed this, 'Hey bro you don't gotta say anything but your dick sure is, you're hard man watching your Lil bro fuck your boyfriend with his fucking gigantic dick. Come join us and let's all drench him in our cum. It's bukake time boys.'

Oliver, Ralph and Justin all grabbed hold of their cocks that were all getting hard again from the sexual energy radiating in the showers. With Alfonso fucking my ass and embrasing me in a deep kiss they moved to position themselves around my upper body. A few moments passed and then sure enough Diego moved to join them standing next to Oliver over my left shoulder. Pushing down his shorts he wiped out his 6 inch hard cock.

'Good move bro.' Oliver grinned, stroking his cock and shifting slightly so that he could show off that his 7 incher was bigger than Diego's.

I was so caught up kissing Alfonso back that when he pulled his lips from mine, lifting his body so that he was back to kneeling holding my legs to his shoulder's, my eyes widened when I saw that Oliver, Ralph, Justin and my boyfriend Diego were now standing above me with their hard cocks hovering over my face.

Alfonso was thrilled and his fucking of my ass picked up the pace as he started to ram his pelvis into my bubble butt at a faster rate. Beads of sweat had started to roll down his chest to his abs and he tightened his grip on my ankles.

Having his giant 9 inch cock driving deeply into my ass was driving me wild beneath him. This was easily the greatest feeling fuck of my life and I could feel my cock was ready to erupt. Alfonso's breathing was getting more and more staggered and his moans had started to match mine.

I tried to hold my load in longer but I just couldn't any more, my cock pulsed uncontrollably shooting my second load up into the air and down to my chest.

Alfonso wasn't far behind me and seeing his powerful fuck drive me to orgasm sent a shudder through his body. He pulled his 9 inch cock from my ass and grabbed hold of the shaft holding it over me as he pumped it and erupted with a huge 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 then 6 shots of cum down onto my abs, chest and the final wad hit me square in the face. This 18 year old had unloaded an almighty load of cum onto my body.

As if on cue above me all 4 of Oliver, Ralph, Justin and Diego let out moans as they blew their loads aiming their cocks at my chest and face drenching me in a cum shower. My nose, cheeks, lips and chin were covered in a layer of cum as was my chest.

All 5 of the guys looked down at my cum covered body breathing deeply as they admired their work.

'Ohhh fuck me Diego, damn that ass was fucking dynamite.' Alfonso said.

'Nice work boys, we've sure made him our bitch today, look at him covered in our cum haha.' Justin laughed.

'Best wrestling day ever!' Oliver grinned.

'For sure!' Ralph added.

'Huh...ohhh...I had no idea you were such a slut Beau.' Diego said.

'Yeah a cock slut.' Justin replied, 'I knew I would break him today but I had no idea how easy it would be and how far I could push him. See you next time boys.' With that Justin left for the lockers.

Alfonso stood up dropping my legs back to the floor, 'That was fucking amazing Beau, next time your at our place you'll be sleeping in my room alright.'

I nodded back weakly still recovering from the crazed fuck session as Alfonso left picking up his clothes followed by Oliver and Ralph. Diego was last to leave not saying a word as he squeezed out a last remnant of his cum down onto my lips.