Wrestling Match Pt. 01

Story Info
Beau joins the wrestling team & gets dominated.
7.7k words
4.73
15.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

College in the states was going well, I was in my first year and had moved from England at 19 to start my USA adventure. It was now halfway through the year and so far I had made a few friends, Ralph, a local American that looked very much like me. We were both 5'9" with blonde hair to our shoulders, blue eyes and athletic builds. Then there was Oliver from Denmark, he was a confident guy with tanned sun kissed skin, green eyes and a more muscular build than Ralph and I. Oliver was also taller than us at 5'10". Last in our group was my Spanish boyfriend Diego, we'd been together 3 months and he had short black hair, brown eyes and a slim build.

It was in a conversation with Oliver, Ralph and Diego one afternoon that Oliver convinced me to join their wrestling team. He knew I was athletic and I'd been bragging about my foot skills. Ralph agreed and I looked to Diego who winked at me and said, 'Yeah plus it would be hot to see you in your wrestling uniform.'

Being athletic my training went really well and Diego was right I did look good in my outfit. It was blue and skin tight doing nothing to conceal my package. You could clearly see the bulge were my cock and balls were held and it was the same for all the wrestlers including Ralph and Oliver.

The afternoon of my first match arrived and I was excited to get going. Ralph and Oliver also had matches and Diego was watching on from the stand with his younger 18 year old brother Alfonso.

I was standing with Ralph and Oliver at the side of the mat as we looked at who each of us would be facing. My name was listed against Justin a Filipino student also in our year that none of us had ever spoken to.

Oliver grinned, 'They've been nice to you Beau, given you an easy win first up against little Justin.'

Ralph agreed, 'Yeah you've got off easy man, our first matches were both against huge guys and you get him.'

I laughed back at their reactions, 'Haha well guess I'll be starting with a win unlike you two.'

Just then Justin walked by us and I wondered if he had heard what we were saying. Our match was next though so I put that thought out of my mind.

Standing on the edge of the mat in my blue outfit I was ready, tensing my legs and arms as I looked at the referee and then to Justin waiting for the bell to signal the match. Justin was in a red suit and looked ready to wrestle. He's shorter than me at 5'6" and had a skinny body, standing across from me on the mat he looked half my size.

Waiting for the bell our eyes met and he glared at me with a determined look. I noticed his outfit had a smaller bulge in the crotch region, as I was looking down the bell rung, ding!

It happened in an instant, I heard the bell and looked up but in that short space of time Justin had crossed the mat and wrapped his skinny arms around me. I went to push him back but he moved his leg to behind my knee and twisted flipping me to my stomach on the mat.

I lay spread out face down on the mat while Justin lay on top of me with his arms pinning mine to the mat and his crotch pressing down against my ass. To the crowd this position must have looked like Justin was fucking me.

His head leaned down to my ear and he whispered, 'I'm not an easy win for you bitch.' Then I felt Justin thrusting his pelvis up and down against my ass emphasising to the crowd that he was playfully fucking me during our match.

Looking out to the crowd I saw my boyfriend Diego and his brother Alfonso's faces, both had their eyes glued to us on the mat. As did Oliver and Ralph.

I knew I had to do something to get out of this position so I used all my energy to push up and roll beneath Justin. It worked and his grip on my arms faltered allowing me time to roll onto my back.

Justin was able to remain on top of me though and now sat kneeling over my waist. Before I could react again to push him completely off my body he made a rapid jump forward so that his knees were either side of my head and his butt sat down against my chest.

This put Justin's crotch right in front of my face and I noticed the bulge was becoming larger. He was getting hard as we wrestled. To give himself even greater control over our current position and reduce my ability to move Justin reached behind to grab my legs and raise them up between each of his arms.

It was impossible for me to move and with a wicked looking gleam Justin kneeling over my head started to deliberately lower his crotch and the now noticeable bulge down onto my face so that it was rubbing against my cheeks and mouth.

I was helpless to stop him and the entire crowd could see what he was doing as he worked his hips back and forward against my face rubbing his bulge onto me. It was complete humiliation. I felt my wrestling suit tighten in the crotch region as my own bulge stirred to life.

Seeing that I was unable to move the referee made the call after waiting a few more seconds declaring Justin the winner. He had dominated our match.

Glaring down at me he grinned, 'Made you my bitch today Beau.' Relaxing his grip and letting go of my legs. Getting up from my chest and standing to have his arm raised by the referee.

I rolled from the mat not looking up to see anyone's face as I made my way directly to the locker room and showers.

In the showers I tried my best to wash away the humiliation using the shower gel twice and drying off before applying the moisturiser that had an almost Vaseline consistency to my entire body.

I liked how it made my muscles appear more defined. Wrapping a towel around my waist I left the shower cubilce. At the same time Justin existed the cubicle next to me, a towel wrapped around his waist and his body glistening from the same moisturiser causing his abs on his skinny frame to look like they were bulging out from his slim body.

Justin commented, 'Washing off the defeat huh? You looked good with my dick pressing against your face and it looked like you enjoyed it right?' I was taken aback by Justin's words having only just exited the shower cubicle and not realising he would be there too.

When no words left my mouth and I stood still with the shower cubicle behind me and Justin standing in front of me blocking my path to the lockers, he continued to speak. 'All quiet now aren't you without your friends around, well since you've already had a close up encounter with my dick how about I show you the real thing?'

Just as Justin said this he dropped his towel to the floor. I went to respond and as the words were leaving my mouth I saw Ralph and Oliver appear behind Justin from the lockers clad in just their towels as well. 'Sto..uhh...nnn...' Left my lips as I looked in shock from Oliver and Ralph then back to Justin in front of me and my eyes tilted downward to stare at his now exposed cock.

It was hanging down looking semi hard and 5 inches. Seeing me stutter with my response Justin didnt realise that Ralph and Oliver were behind him and must have thought my reaction was purely about seeing his now naked body.

'Yeah I knew you wanted to see my dick, you enjoyed being my bitch on the mat and now you want to be my bitch here too.'

I stood frozen in a mix of horror at being caught in this situation by Ralph and Oliver but also shock at Justin the now extremely confident Filipino flaunting his body to me. It was now that Ralph let slip a soft cough and Oliver spoke up from behind Justin, 'Uh what the fuck is going on here boys?'

Justin spun around naked to see them standing behind him, I let out a breath feeling as though I would now be able to escape this embarrassing situation that was my first wrestling match.

'Hey guys, I was just showing Beau my cock since it spent so much time on his face during our match.'

Oliver looked at Ralph then back to me and Justin as Ralph replied, 'Oh now thats a burn bro.'

Justin turned back to me grinning as he reached down to grab hold of his cock, my eyes following his movements as he gently started to stroke it. 'You want me to put it back on your face don't you Beau?'

Justin said, reaching towards me with his free hand and pinching my right nipple roughly. 'Arghhh!' I gasped in surprise and pain, feeling my body shake at Justin's touch and my cock suddenly jolt to life beneath my towel.

'Yeah that's it you liked that didn't you? Now be a good bitch and get down for me.' Justin pinched my nipple again sending another jolt of electricity to coarse through my body before he moved his hand up to grab my chin.

'Is he for real Beau?' Oliver questioned now as he and Ralph took a step closer to us.

My eyes darted from Justin to Oliver then back to Justin as he started to tug at my chin pulling it downward. As if it had a mind of its own my body betrayed my mind as my knees buckled within my towel and i found myself descending towards the lockeroom floor.

I was now down on my knees before a naked Justin who had one hand on my chin and the other stroking his now hardening cock that had grown to be 6 inches. 'Haha yeah that's it white boy get on your knees for me, see boys he wants this.'

Next Justin moved both his hands to my face and as if in slow motion pulled my head in towards him and his hard 6 inch Filipino cock. I looked on wide eyed as my face was slowly pulled in closer by Justin, the veins on his cock appearing bigger and I could also now see his balls.

My mind raced as Justin's cock and balls got closer, all I had time for was to mutter, 'Wai...uhhh...ttt.' Before my words were cut off by this confident Filipinos cock and balls as they now pressed into my face, laying across my mouth and cheek.

'Oh yeah that's it bitch, must feel good to have my dick back pressing into your face right?' Justin looked down at me gleaming with his position of total power over me.

I knelt before him as he pressed his Filipino manhood over my mouth and cheeks, his manly scent washing over my lips and nose as it took over all my senses.

'Ohh...nnnmmm.' I stammered as his cock continued to mute my words.

Justin seemed to revel in this dominance as he shifted his body along with my head to the side so that he could give Oliver and Ralph the real full frontal view of his cock and balls pressing across my face.

'Turns out I wasn't the easy win you expected huh who's the bitch now Beau.'

'Holy fuck man! He's destroying Beau.' Ralph said, looking from us to Oliver.

They watched as Justin started to grind his cock and balls around on my face, still blocking words from escaping my mouth clearly, 'Rrwwrrr...mmnnnnmm.' I stammered.

Oliver looked back at Ralph, nodding as he replied, 'Yeah and Justin's right he's enjoying it man, look!'

Oliver pointed towards us and it was only then I realised that in the sideways shift Justin had made earlier my towel had dropped to the floor leaving us both completely naked and showing my own hard erection pointing out as I had Justin grind his dick into my face.

'I told you boys he wants my dick bad, who else would just give in to me like this and let me rub my dick all over their face.'

Oliver and Ralph seemed to listen to Justin's explanation and hear his logic or maybe it was just they were horny too.

As if to further prove his point Justin pushed my face back a few inches from his cock so that it now hung hard pointing straight towards my face like a 6 inch sword. He looked down at me with the same gleam as I stared up at him then winked at me nodding as if to let me speak.

I looked from Justin's eyes down his chest and abs to his 6 inch hard Filipino cock then across to Ralph and Oliver.

Gaining some composure as I knelt on the floor I felt my cock hanging hard between my legs. My lips felt dry so I gently licked them with my tongue before opening my mouth to say, 'Gu....ysss...'

Justin had been waiting for me though and this opportunity because the moment my lips had parted he thrust his hips forward and regripped the sides of my face forcing the head of his cock to press between my now open lips and enter my mouth.

'Ohhh yesssss, suck my cock white boy. See this bitch is desperate to suck dick.' Justin groaned as his cock entered my mouth and he felt the head of his cock collide with my tongue.

Squeezing the sides of my face he continued to press himself forward as my lips closed around his shaft with half of his cock now in my mouth.

'Fuck me man, Beau is sucking this Filipinos dick!' Ralph exclaimed.

Holding my head in place on his cock Justin looked to Ralph, 'Don't just stand their watching boys, this bitch is desperate for all our dicks.'

Looking at each one another as if waiting for the other to decline there was silence before Oliver's face turned into a wicked grin, 'You heard him Ralphy, Beau wants it so lets give it to him. Win win right?'

Oliver dropped his towel to the floor and walked to Justin's right side, reaching down he started stroking his already hard 7 inch Danish dick over me. Ralph seeing Oliver join followed suit, leaving his towel behind as he stood on Justin's other side and grabbed hold of his own hard 6 inch cock.

I now had half of Justin's 6 inch Filipino cock in my mouth as my friends Oliver and Ralph stood beside him stroking their cocks over me. 'Watch him take it all boys.' Justin said, grinning as he stared to pull my face further down his cock.

Slowly inch by inch of his shaft disappeared between my lips and I felt his cock pass from my mouth and down to my throat. 'Ohhhh fuck yeah that's it, take it all bitch.' Justin groaned out as he pulled my lips into his stomach and balls leaving me no choice but to supress my gag reflex as my hands reached up to grip his hips.

'Urghhh.' I groaned back onto Justin's dick.

'Fuck that's hot man.' Oliver said, watching the cock as it disappeared down my throat and seeing the reaction it caused my body.

'Don't worry bro you'll get your chance at this bitches throat.' Justin smirked proudly, pulling my face harder against his pelvis.

My nose pressed into his small bush of pubis and as Justin held my face against his body so that my lips were suctioned to his core I had to breath through my nose, taking in his scent as his sword invaded my throat and my eyes darted above me looking from him to Oliver and then Ralph on his sides.

My cock throbbed harder between my legs as the taste of Justin's Filipino 6 inch cock filled my mouth and throat, I could also taste the moisturiser that he must have like me coated over his body. As Justin held my head in place he looked down at me with his brown eyes in another of his gleaming looks, 'Time to give your cock craving mouth a workout white boy.'

He then started to thrust his hips back and forth, rocking his pelvis in a steady motion as he commenced fucking my mouth with his 6 inch member. The moisturiser aiding his cock to glide between my lips in then out and over again.

Ralph who had been stroking his 6 inch dick watching on began to hold the base of his shaft and poke at my right cheek as Justin face fucked me. Oliver seeing this followed suit on my left cheek poking it with the head of his bigger 7 inch dick, 'Oh yeah nice idea bro look at him with all three of our dicks on his face, never knew he was such a cock slut.'

I had never been in this position before, on my knees with three cocks above me, one down my throat and two pressing against my cheeks. It had my body in a form of sexual overdrive and as my mind battled between shock and sexual satisfaction at what was happening my body was 100% horny as my cock throbbed harder.

Justin's slim Filipino abs were bulging out as I looked up at him as he drove his cock in and out of my mouth. 'Ohhhhh damn your lips feel so fucking great around my cock.' He groaned. 'You're gonna make me blow soon oohhh damn you suck good bitch.'

Oliver pressed his cock harder into my left cheek as Justin groaned out, 'Hey don't blow yet Filipino, pull out and give me a shot at those lips while you chill.'

Justin breathed out deeply controlling his breath and squeezing his fingers harder into the sides of my head. He was working hard to steady himself so that he didn't get carried away and blow his load to soon. 'Huh good idea man, let's see how this bitch goes sucking your big dick.'

Still gripping my head Justin started to pull back his 6 inch cock letting inch by inch pass out from my lips till the head glided over my tongue and out from my lips leaving a trail of sticky precum that he deliberately wiped across my lips. 'Yeah lick that up white boy there's a small taste of what you have to look forward to.'

Feeling the sticky precum coat my lips before I could think my tongue had instinctively left my mouth and licked them clean. I was surprised as the taste was much sweeter than I had anticipated. I didn't have much time to think about the taste though because as soon as I'd licked my lips Oliver's hands grabbed hold of my head from Justin and he guided my mouth onto the head of his big 7 inch Danish cock.

My eyes had only a second to look as Oliver's large cock moved to my lips and I found the head of my Danish friends cock inside my mouth for the first time. As my lips were forced wider to accommodate Oliver's large cock head I looked up at his green eyes as they met mine.

The dynamics of our friendship instantly changing as he looked back down at me, his fingers gripping my blonde hair and let out a moan of conquest, 'Ohhhhh fuck yeahhhhh, Beau is sucking my dick!' He looked across to Ralph with a giant smirk spread across his face, 'It's about time we had our dicks down Beau's throat huh, especially after all that fucking bragging Diego has been going on about having the best cock sucker as a boyfriend. Let's see how you handle my big Danish meat.'

I had no idea about Diego's bragging and maybe that had helped fuel Oliver and Ralph to join Justin over me with their cocks out. Either way I now had to open my mouth wider as Oliver started to work his thick cock deeper into my mouth, like Justin he was on a mission to force all 7 inches of his thick cock down my throat and truly dominate my face.

Breathing through my nose and suppressing my gag reflex once again I did my best to expand my throat as I felt the large head of Oliver's cock press against the back. He had pressed 5 inches of his Danish meat between my lips with 2 inches still to go. It was at that moment I was thankful that Oliver had cleanly shaven his cock and balls which meant I didn't need to contend with any public hair.

As I knelt in position doing my best to stay steady, Oliver focused on pushing another inch of his thick shaft forward between my waiting lips. Still stroking his own cock and proding it against my cheek dabbing my skin with his precum, Ralph said as if in awe of Oliver, 'Fuck man you're actually going to feed him your entire cock!'

Oliver was so focused on pushing the final seventh inch of his cock down into my throat that he didn't respond to Ralph but Justin did. 'I told you boys this bitch was craving cock, aren't you both lucky I've shown you what a slut this bitch friend of yours is for dick.'

Justin had switched positions with Oliver so that he could stand over me in the middle now as he drove his dick deep into my mouth and had let his cock go from raging hard oozing with precum to a semi hard state.

'Hey man we're lucky he was drawn against you in his first match but you're lucky it was us that convinced him to join the team. Now we'll all have a bitch to suck our cocks all semester.' Ralph replied.

Interrupting their conversation came a loud groan from Oliver, 'Yesssss ohhhhh my godddd...fuckkkkk...that...ohhhh...feels so damn...gooooood!' He had just successfully pressed the final inch of his thick cock forward between my lips down into my throat.

My lips now concealing all 7 inches of Oliver's big Danish dick. 'He's taken all of it boys, Beau's sucking on my whole fucking dick! Shit you were right Justin, his lips feel so fucking great around my dick.'