Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 19

Story Info
Scott and Damian shoot some content for the x-rated page.
6.8k words
4.59
9.7k
15

Part 19 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new coach with rather unorthodox methods is appointed to bring the University's wresting team back to the top. Unfortunately for straight hunk Scott, the path to victory involves turning him into the team's bitch. This story involves a lot of manipulation elements (straight to gay).

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

****************************

Wrestling Team Gone Wild

Chapter 19: Video Stars

"Scott! Wake the fuck up! Feytons is about to break the door."

I opened my eyes to see a hard cock only a few inches from my eyes. Victor was standing by my bed.

Boom, boom, boom.

Someone was knocking furiously at our dour. My eyes were not fully open, everything was in a blur, including that big dick right next to my face. To be fair, I had stared at that cock so many times at that point that I could have recognized it in just a second.

"Russel! Open the fucking door, we got to go." Someone yelled from outside.

Still semi in my dream although all details of which were slipping away from my brain, I saw Victor reaching the door, stark naked.

"Relax, man. Scott is still sleeping." He said with a smirk when he opened.

Damian seemed surprised for a split second but acted cool.

"Well, Vic, tell your boyfriend to wake up."

"What the hell, Damian?" I said, finally straightening up.

"Jeez, I thought you were gonna take this thing seriously! Francis is waiting for us; he'll probably be pissed at us for being late."

"What are you talking about? We were supposed to go to his place at 11am, it's 8:30!"

"He texted us last night to say 9:00 instead! Can't you read your texts, dummy?"

I checked my phone.

"I did not get any text." It was true, last one was coming from the Coach with instructions on my diet and the supplements that I was taking daily.

Damian sighed.

"Whatever, let's go then."

Victor had returned to his bed, putting the cover over his face. It was a Saturday, he did not usually sleep in but we had both stayed up late the night before, we had a lot to talk about. Travis had left college, not only the Wolves, but he had applied to another university and had moved away. It was a shock for the both of us. Victor was feeling bad about it, I was too, but what could have I done? Travis had gone off the rails!

After that, Victor had jerked off and for maybe the fourth or fifth time that week, I had watched him closely in the hope it would get my erection to go down. It kind of worked but the mornings were always the worst, and my big dick was fully stiffed again.

I had not cummed in more than three weeks at this point! This was probably my personal record since I was 13. I felt like the lightest breeze would make me explode.

"Ok, I just need to take a quick shower." I said to Damian, coming out of bed, barely acknowledging my morning wood which was making a huge tent in my boxer shorts.

"Fuck, what were you both lovers doing in this room before I came in? Keep some for the shoot!" Damian commented.

"Oh, shut up. You know I'm hard all the time lately."

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure Francis will be very happy about that. But no time for shower, you missed your shot when you got up so late. We have to go, now!"

I grabbed some clothes and dressed up in a hurry. Under my jeans, my erection was more or less concealed although the bulge was still very apparent. I mean, the whole school was now used to see me hard 24/7 and everyone, including myself, had gotten used to it. I mumbled a goodbye to Victor and left with Damian in a rush.

The ride to Francis' place was a bit tense. I was apprehensive of what was to come and for some reason, Damian seemed mad at me.

"I told you I did not get any text." I said after a while.

"Ok."

I knew I had to break the ice. I so wished to go back to the period when we were friendly with each other. I was making so much progress in getting integrated within the Wolves but without the support of Damian, I was surely on the path to go back to being the scape goat of the team.

"Dude, are you mad at me or something?"

"No." He stopped at a red light, glanced at me and said: "I mean, I'm doing this for you and I feel like you are not making much efforts."

"I've agreed to shoot those videos, man. What else do you want from me?"

"I don't know. I just don't think this is fair. You already got a lot of money from the calendar shooting, money we should have shared within the team."

Again, this money thing. I knew this was my mistake but I just did not know how to fix this.

"I told you Damian, I really feel awful about that. I can apologize again."

"Feeling bad is not enough, bro, it does not solve anything."

He was calling me "bro", this was a good sign. For a few weeks, I could tell that my lie about the money from the shoot had driven a wedge between us.

"This is exactly why I have agreed to do this, so we can both make money." I spoke. "I'm really trying to make things right here."

"Bullshit." He took his eyes away from the road and looked at me. "You're only doing this so the existing content does not get leaked everywhere online. That's the only reason you have agreed to shoot more videos, so the access to them would be very restricted."

Again, he was making a good point... I would be lying if I said this was not my primary motivation.

"But you said you did not mind doing that."

"Scott, it's not because a guy is not whining and complaining like a little girl that everything is easy. I just saw how worried you were about this and I accepted to do this to help you out! See, this is what being part of a team means! Me, I don't give a single fuck about everything leaking online, I'm not the one on the floor taking jizz like a freaking cumrag."

Like every time I thought back about seeing me in that position, I felt a weight in my stomach.

"Damian... That day, you were the one who asked for... I mean, I was only doing that for the team, for you..."

"Sure. You will tell me that you're not gay again, right?"

"I'm not..." I mumbled, looking through the window.

Damian put his hand on my left thigh.

"Listen, Scott. I don't want us to fight, we're adults, we're bros. I'll try to get over the lies you told before and make this thing works."

I still was not looking at him.

"Thanks..." I whispered.

"I am sure we can figure something that would be fair and would put all this drama behind us. Look at me, Scott."

I turned towards him.

"I'm listening, Damian."

"Besides the lies, I think this money thing is really not sitting well with me. You got what, 3K for the shoot? A little more with the tips Francis gave us afterwards?"

"Yeah... But you have to know, I did not want to deprive you from anything. The whole project, it was going so fast and sometimes, you know how it is, when the Coach makes some calls, you just go with them, and..."

"I said no whining, Scott."

"Sorry..."

"So, 3K. That means that I fell 2.600$ short. Let's make a deal. I do this thing for you so we make sure no content shot is leaked online, well outside of the Onlyfans page, but in return, the first 5.000$ we make fall directly into my pocket. We will share the rest 50/50."

"Wait, why 5.000? You just said you were 2.600 short?"

"You're not the brightest of all, right Scotty?" He said laughing and squeezing my thigh. "On these 2.600$ we would be making with Francis, half of it should revert to me already, no? So, if I take the first 2.600$ only, you would have only reimbursed me 1.300$. If I take the first 5K we make, you are actually reimbursing me 2.500$, so I even offer you 100$! I think that's more than fair."

"But Damian, we don't even know if we are going to make 5K, in the end, the both of us are only taking 25% of the revenues made with the videos. It could take months to get to this kind of numbers."

"I guess you will have to find some other ways to reimburse me then."

Shit. This was no longer a discussion. He was acting like I was actually owing him this money. Was I?

"I don't have this kind of money Damian... Believe me, I would have shared it with the team but I have some debts too..."

"Relax, man, this is exactly why we are agreeing to shoot this content with Francis. To be even."

"I guess..."

Once again, I felt defeated.

"Don't make that face, bro. If I had wanted to be a dick with you, I would have already told the whole team. Your life would have become impossible. I protected your secret, now, we're in this together. And dude, we're hot as fuck, we're gonna make some good money!"

He gave me an encouraging smile and I tried to smile back. We were arriving at Francis' house. Before we got out of the car, he fist-bumped me. At the very least, it felt good to be back in his good graces.

"In this together?" He repeated.

"Sure." I spoke.

We were welcomed by Robert de Portier. I should have figured that he would be there.

"Good morning, my boys!" He hugged us and bluntly touched my ass. "How are we all feeling on this beautiful day?"

We exchanged some small talk, Damian and I both pretended to be happy to be there. Well, I was pretending, I was not too sure about Damian. Francis was already setting things up in a large living-room he had turned into a studio with several ring lights and cameras.

He explained the plan for the day.

"We are going to shoot as much content as possible so we have some stuff to post on the page for the next couple of weeks. Your Coach told me that starting tomorrow, you will be focused on the next competition and we won't be able to shoot other stuff until then. I also have clear instructions about no fucking, you confirm?"

"We confirm! No fucking!" I hastily said, still flabbergasted this was even an option.

Damian nodded.

"Ok. The most important is that you feel at ease. What I propose is that we start by taking pictures very similar to what we did for the calendar, Robert will take care of shooting the behind the scenes. And then, we may shoot a couple of more explicit videos to justify the price of the subscription."

I had some more questions but Damian talked before me... and went straight to the point.

"Cool. So, when do we get naked?"

Francis smiled largely.

"I guess we can start now."

Instantly, Robert turned one of the cameras on and got closer to us. I felt like I was being filmed for a weird reality tv show. Damian was already taking off several layers of clothing, we were still going through winter and it took a few minutes to get fully undress. I followed his lead, being glad that for once, I was not hard. Contrary to Damian, who pulled down his boxers and was already showing off a semi.

I only then realized that this entire thing would be done in the nude. What was I expecting, portrait shoots in some fancy suits? That time, nobody had ensured me the content would remain "family friendly" or "tasteful."

"Ok boys, let's start on the couch, you are going to sit side by side."

Again, Damian took the lead and went to sit in the middle of the couch, spreading his legs like he was the most comfortable man in the world. I took a seat at his right, trying to keep a safe distance between us too but he was occupying a lot of space already. The clicks of the camera started as soon as my butt touched the couch.

After only a few shots, Damian casually put his arm around my shoulders.

"Come on, relax, dude. We have to do this right." He whispered to me.

I let him. Sure, our dicks were showing but compared to what has already been posted on the Wrestling Team Gone Wild page, this was still tamed. I could live with that. As Damian spread his legs further, encouraged by Francis who was taking what felt like a hundred shots per minute, our thighs were now touching. I tried my best to look at ease.

Apparently, I was not too good at this.

"What is wrong, Scott? You look tensed as hell!" Francis scolded, stopping his frenetic clicking for a few seconds.

"I'm sorry. I'm trying... It's just hard to relax. I'm not used to this."

Robert came in with a bottle of what looked like supplements.

"Drink that, boy. Completely approved by Coach Ranson, it should help you relax. Only natural elements."

"Just have fun with it! The audience can tell if you're not enjoying it." Francis insisted.

"I'll try."

I gave the most fake smile ever and the photographer rolled his eyes. I drank a bit of the mixture brought by Robert. I considered that maybe, there were some drugs in it but I needed to take some pressure off or I would never be able to go on with the shoot.

"I have an idea." Damian suggested.

I did not have time to worry about what he had in mind that he was already tickling me all around my abs. I started to laugh uncontrollably, while trying to get away from his grip. I hate tickling! Robert and Francis, on the other hand, were enjoying this very much.

"Really cool, Feytons! It will relax our tensed boy and provide us with some great shoots."

The tickling continued and I was now being recorded on all angles by Francis and Robert.

"Damian... please, stop!" I begged.

"You love that, Scotty! See, real smiles now, real laughter!" He pinched my right nipple.

"Ouch! That hurt!"

"Give him a taste of his own medicine, Scott!" Robert encouraged.

Damian finally let go of me and gladly threw his arms up in the air. He was offering his chest and armpits to me. I seized this opportunity to get back at him with more passion than I had anticipated, tickling him and pinching his nipples. Everybody was laughing now. I was not too sure of what I was doing but maybe I was indeed relaxing. The snaps continued and the photographer finally seemed happy with me.

"Stay like this, stop moving." He ordered at one point.

We were in a weird position in which Damian was coming back at me with more tickling and my face was stuck under his armpits trying to get him. To be frank, it smelt pretty bad down there but I maintained my position. Pearls of sweat dripped from his armpit's hair to my nose, then sliding into my mouth. Gross.

The shoot on the couch continued until both our naked and sweaty bodies were fully entangled with one another. I felt Damian's hard cock against my arm, I was about to say something when I realized that my own elephant dick was hard too, resting on my abs.

"Francis... we're hard." I commented, stupidly.

When we took pictures for the calendar, the shoot had to stop when we had erections. Things would be different this time.

"Thank you for the note, Captain Obvious." He grinned at me. He kept taking the shots, even getting close up of my stiffed cock. "This one is really for the science book! That size is monstruous!"

"Francis, this is very... sexual." I said awkwardly.

I did not want to mention the word porn so he would not get upset but he needed to understand that we were reaching a limit that I was not comfortable with. It was one thing to be shot naked, but a close up of my hard dick while Damian's leg was over my thighs... This had to cross a line!

"Men are sexual beings!" Francis got even closer and was now focusing on my balls. "Those are huge. Fuck. How many gallons of cum are in there?" He grabbed them.

"Hey!" I yelled, pushing his hands.

"Wow! Relax, man. You know we have to take things up a few notches to justify the higher price. That was the deal." Francis snapped back at me, annoyed by my reluctance.

Robert was on the other side, he was filming me and had a larger frame, including my face.

"Just tell us, Scotty. The fans would like to know. When was the last time you nutted?" He asked.

"A few weeks." I replied, looking back at Damian for help but he seemed perfectly fine, looking at the two older gay men filming and now caressing me.

"Weeks... wow... When this is going to explode, it's gonna be a whole mess." Francis commented while massaging my balls.

I was getting fully hard now, fuck, he was about to make me cum! It was a guy touching me, a gay guy, but my dick was so close to bursting lately that as soon as he started stroking it, I knew that I would not last long. All I could think about was how much the Coach would be mad at me if I were to cum.

"I... Please... I cannot cum..."

"Why is that, my boy?"

"It's... It's dangerous for me. Coach Ranson must have told you!"

Francis laughed but let go of my balls. Some drops of precum were now sticking on my abs.

"And you, you can cum, stud?" He asked Damian.

"I sure can!" Damian replied proudly, starting to caress his dick looking straight at the camera with his most devilish smile.

He looked like a proper Pornstar. Damian spat on his large dick and some of his saliva landed on my arm which was still in the way. He did not care one bit.

"Show me that armpits again, man." The photographer always wanted more.

Damian obliged, flexing his biceps at the same time.

"Liking my big arms?" Damian asked the camera.

"You look like a real Alpha Wrestler."

"I am." Damian said, licking his biceps.

I was very impressed by his confidence. The guy was born to do this, teasing the camera and the guys who would watch that content. He spat again, now directly on my arm still stuck on his chest, his dick touching it from time to time.

"Don't spit on me!" I complained.

He smiled largely, look at me in the eyes, and spat straight on my face.

"Shut the fuck up, bitch."

I was stunned, his thick saliva dripping from my cheek to my mouth.

"What the fuck, Damian?"

He tried to hold me down, the others kept filming but I was out of myself. I pushed Damian away with my feet and my free arm, and got up from the couch. I was still being recorded by Robert, and I flipped them all the middle finger.

"Scott! Please! We're shooting a scene, here." The photographer was clearly pissed.

Well, I fucking was too!

"A scene! Go fuck yourselves, all of you! He just spat on my face."

"Come on, Scott. It was in the heat of the moment. I do that with my girls all the time, they love it. It was just to get me in the mood, don't go all drama queen on us again."

I wanted to leave. I searched the room to collect my clothes but I could not find them anywhere. I did not know the house. I did not have my car.

"Where are my fucking clothes?"

"Scott, you are over reacting, please, calm down." It was Robert talking, he had finally stopped the camera.

I was walking around like a lion in a cage, my dick still pointing up. I had not even taken the time to wipe my face. I finally did it. The saliva was drying on my lips.

"You, asshole." I said to Damian. He was casually sitting on the couch, foundling his cock.

"Always whining..." He mumbled.

I got out of the living room and found myself in a kitchen. I still had not got my clothes back. I did not have my phone either. I sat down on a stool; butt naked. I was shaking, already regretting my outburst. I did not want to look as the caricature they had made of me, the guy who is always offended, always complaining, but he did spit right on my face! That could not be okay.

Francis came in. He did not say anything at first and just gave me a beer. It was very early for alcohol but I still took it.

"He probably should not have done that without asking you first." He spoke.

"That's fucking sick."

"Is it worse than having him jizzing on you?" The photographer asked calmly.

"No! But... I mean, in a way maybe!"

"Dude, if you're not ok with that, I'll just cut off the spit action from the edits and won't post it. Although, I think some of the subscribers would really like it."

"What? Watching me being spat on?"

"Well, yeah. That's a kink, you know."

"Fucking sick." I repeated, drinking my beer. "I want to go."

Francis sighed.

"We have a deal, Scott. You gave me, and your Coach, your word."

12