Wresting Team Gone Wild Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I just did not think Damian would do stuff like that."

"Damian got carried away. Listen, I won't hold you here against your will but when I think about your options, I am really not sure leaving this shoot is your best one."

I looked at my beer. What were my options already? I could not think straight.

"Feeling better?" Robert de Portier has entered the kitchen as well.

"No." I replied harshly.

Robert and Francis exchanged a look. Francis spoke again. This time he seemed really over it, over me.

"Ok. If this is going to be that complicated, maybe you should go home indeed. I'm not here to settle teenagers' fights. I want to work with professionals and you clearly are not. I was sceptical about this deal from the start and I should have listened to my guts. I'll go back to the original plan and I will share what I fucking want freely from everything we shot so far, including from this morning."

"Please..." I begged him.

This was the scariest thing to me, imagining that my parents would eventually find out about this. They were so proud of me! I could not do that do them.

"No please. I am tired with dealing with spoiled children. Just call a cab because I don't think Damian will be willing to give you a ride back home, I understood you owe him some money."

I felt like my life was over.

Damian would turn my life into hell, I would still need to find a way to give him money, the Coach would be disappointed in me, once again... Why could not I just take that spit on my face and laugh about it? Was it such a big deal? Was it the lack of the B87 protein talking and making me a pussy?

"Can we just find a compromise?" I tried.

"I'm done with compromises, boy! Done!" Francis left the kitchen and slammed the door.

Robert looked sorry for me.

"Nothing that I can do, Scott."

"Please Robert... I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like I keep screwing things up. Can you try to talk to Francis?"

He put a friendly hand on my shoulder.

"Scott, I am always on your side, you know that. But sometimes, you just have to roll with the punches and be a man."

I finished my beer.

"What do you mean?"

"Just go in there, apologize, and own up to your part of the deal." He held up my chin. "Do you really want to let Feytons win? He provoked you on purpose, you don't want this incident to ruin your whole life. Don't you?"

He was right. I took a deep breath, stood up and decided to walk back into the living room, this time, perfectly aware of what would be asked of me. There, Damian was jerking his dick off in an armchair.

"Bro, you're back?" He asked with a smile. Again, he did not seem phased.

Francis was not so welcoming.

"I gathered your things, just take them and go." He pointed to a pile of clothes on the floor.

"Please, Francis. Just give me another chance."

I gave him my puppy eyes and he seemed to consider it. I knew that despite everything, he was attracted to me.

"Come on Francis, the boy is willing to do what it takes." Robert said.

"I am..." I confirmed.

"It's a bit of my fault, guys. I took him by surprise, but we can make this work. Sorry bro." Damian added, to my astonishment. Either he was really sorry, either he really needed the money.

"Damn my soft heart. Ok! Let's go." The photographer finally agreed. "But I count on you, Scott, no more whining or bullshit, this is your last chance!"

"I'll do what I have to do." I said, trying to sound confident.

"Ok, we'll finish this scene with Damian, then. Maybe you can jerk off too, Scott?"

"I... I would really like to but the Coach had forbidden me to cum and if I touch my cock, I..."

The photographer sighed, he was ready to kick me out, but Damian came to my rescue.

"Why does he not stroke me instead? I'm sure the viewers will love it even more than if he was stroking himself! And I definitely can use an extra hand." Damian was massaging his dick, precum sliding from his uncut skin, creating foam on his dickhead.

Francis seemed perplex but Robert intervened:

"That's an excellent idea. Scotty, I'm sure you can do that!"

I nodded. I could not refuse every single thing, not after the fight we just had. I had to be a man, own up to my part of the deal.

"I can do that." I said, staring at Damian's big cock. It was bigger than Victor's. Thicker too. Almost as big as mine... Almost.

"Ok then." The photographer conceded. "Damian, just stay where you are, this shot of you is perfect in the armchair. Scott, come kneeling down next to him so you can stroke his juicy dick."

I thought about what I was doing with my roommate, getting close to his dick, staring at it while he was jerking off and cumming. Maybe if I stroked Damian's cock, that could also help me appease my urges. I was still so damn hard. Two birds, one stone.

I knelt down next to Damian's feet. He let go of his dick to offer his shaft fully to me with a smirk.

"Can I call you, bitch?" Damien asked. "It will help me to get in the mood. I need to maintain my erection, you know. It will be more difficult than when I do this with girls. I'm no fag."

I glanced at the camera and swallowed my saliva.

"How many people will see that?"

"Only a few, mostly foreigners, no one you might know will ever see that footage."

Francis reassured me.

"Ok..." I extended my hand and for the first time and grabbed another guy's dick. And what a dick that was! Damian started to moan instantly.

"That's right, bitch, hold it firmly."

He closed his eyes. I figured that he needed to picture that I was a girl performing the hand job, not his fag wrestling mate.

I sort of knew what I was doing, I had jerked off a million times before and lately, I had to resist so much putting my hands on my giant schlong that Damian's dick was acting as a substitute. His dick was probably the closer thing to mine in the entire campus. A good ersatz as Victor would say.

"Use both hands." Someone commanded.

I was in a strange daze, maybe the relaxing beverage was finally working. I did not know who gave that particular order but I obliged. Using my two hands forced me to get closer to his throbbing cock. The precum was sliding on my fingers. Damian was producing a lot of it; my hands could slime against his skin. I felt his veins. His heartbeat through his meaty dick.

Damian grabbed one of my hands and directed it on his big and hairy balls. I massaged them. They seemed full. I tried to ignore the camera filming and focused on that perfect cock. Big, glorious, but not abnormal like mine, a straight alpha cock, with balls filled with healthy and strong sperm.

Doctor Peterson had told me that gay guys were attracted to straight cocks as they would produce the B87 protein. He also told me that this sperm was good for me, it would make me more of an alpha, maybe would even prevent myself from turning gay. Not everything was making sense but those words had been printed deep in my brain. I thought about it as I was stroking that marvellous straight dick.

"You go, boys, perfect!" Francis was happy. What a relief. It was not that bad and he would be satisfied with the shoot.

Damian spat on his dick again, I tried to ignore it. I mixed it with the precum while I was stroking his shaft.

"And this is what happens when the wrestling team goes wild!" Robert commented on the side-lines, getting his camera a few inches from my face and Damian's throbbing dick.

I could feel he was getting close to orgasm. I saw a huge drop of precum coming out of his dickhead. I rubbed it.

"How do you like jerking that big alpha cock, bitch?" Damian asked above me.

"I don't know..." I replied genuinely but he slapped my face. He did not expect a genuine response. He wanted me to talk dirty. "I... I guess I like it."

"Talk to the camera!" Francis ordered.

Keeping my hand stroking his big shaft, I said straight to the camera:

"I love jerking off a big alpha dick."

"Look at me now, cunt!"

I raised my eyes and the next thing I saw was a huge spurt of spit coming my way, straight into my face. It mostly hit my lips.

I did not freak out this time. I could not. I had learned there was no point in pushing back. Damian used his fingers to drive some more of his spit right into my mouth. I spat back his fingers, but I did not move.

"Make him nut, bitch, so we can move to the next scene." It was Francis now, him too, was calling me a bitch. I stroked Damian's cock harder. Trying to get him to the climax. It would be over soon.

"Massage my balls." He said hastily. "Kiss them!"

I could not do that. I nodded no, but Damian pushed my face to his balls anyway and a second later my dirty lips were on them. I did not kiss them though. I still had my boundaries. My head was backwards and my nose was really close to his hairy asshole. It smelt. Worse than his armpits.

"That's fucking great, guys!" Francis exclaimed.

"I'm gonna nut. Fuck!"

Damian's dick was throbbing like never before, precum was now sliding down to my face and my left hand kept on stroking. With a final moan, I felt his heavy balls contracted against my lips and Damian released volleys on cum but after the first load hit his pecs, he aimed his dick straight at my face to cover me with his cum. He was grabbing my hair to make sure he would hit me right.

I closed my lips tight but I was drenched and it was too late, a huge amount of cum had already landed in my mouth, in my throat.... I could no longer speak or I would swallow some more.

I looked worryingly at the camera. Francis had gotten his own dick out of his jeans and was stroking himself. My eyes had been hit with thick loads of sperm too, so maybe I was hallucinating.

Damian finally let go of my hair and I had to hold myself on his muscular thighs not to collapse on the floor.

I was looking for something to wipe the jizz out of my face but they let me struggle... until the point when I asked myself: "Should I get rid of it?" Cum was good for me. I needed to ingest as much as possible.

Francis took advantage of my hesitation:

"Yes, keep that spunk dripping and drying on your beautiful face, bitch." He got the camera closer and filmed me under every possible angle. His own dick pointing at my chest. I could not believe the photographer was actually stroking his dick in front of me.

Damian was laughing in the background.

"You missed some." He scooped some cum on his abs and wiped his hand on my forehead. Maybe the last place where I was not fully covered.

"We got it!" Francis finally said. He turned off the camera. "20 minutes break, and we'll get to scene 3. Good job, guys."

"Damn, you still have my milk on your face, that's nasty, bro."

Damian pushed my face away with his feet. I fell on the floor. I was totally stunned at this point, like someone else had just received a facial. This could not be me, being recorded stroking a guy's dick and swallowing his cum?

After a while, Robert came with a tissue. I took it and wiped my face. The tissue was small, I did not get everything off. I had no idea how bad it looked but I was glad there was no mirror. I did not need to see that.

The others were in the kitchen, enjoying their break. I heard them laughing. I stood up and joined them. Shit, my dick was still hard. I really was a freak!

"And here's our star of the day!" Francis rejoiced when I entered the kitchen. He was in a much better mood. He gave me a quick embrace. "Take some croissants, boy, you deserve them!"

I nodded yes.

Damian whispered to me.

"You're ok, bro?"

"Yeah... I am."

"Nice. Only one scene to go and then we're all done."

"Yeah..."

I ate some, I was not fully there, still very confused.

But before I had time to fully process what was happening, I was kneeling down, on the kitchen floor, caressing Damian's dick who was sitting on a stool. Scene 3 had started!

"I thought you could get hard again..." Francis complained. I looked at him perplex; I was hard as a fucking rock!

"I can, I swear that I can... Bitch, just keep massaging my balls. You have some more supplements, Robert?"

I smiled. For once, it was Damian who was being scolded. He looked a bit nervous, not managing to reach a full erection. I mean, the boy had just creamed a ton so it made sense but still, he was not that perfect Pornstar after all! I did keep on caressing his balls though.

"You can drink some of that." Robert gave a drink to Damian.

"I'm tired of your hands, I think that's the problem. Show off your ass, bitch. It always gets me going." Damian said to me.

I turned around, put my face against the floor tiles, and in a motion which had become quite usual to me, I arched my back and stretched out my ass with my hands. The only difference with the previous times was that, at this moment, I knew this was all being recorded and a camera was doing close ups of my hole winking.

"Fucking glorious!" Francis exclaimed.

"Yes, play with that hole, that gets me good." Damian grunted.

"This bussy could make a dead man hard!"

I was sort of proud. A few seconds later, I got the confirmation that Damian was back at being fully erected, his hard stick was slamming against my ass cheeks.

"Remember when I cummed inside your ass on the mat, bitch, we could do that again!"

"No fucking... Please... You promised." I mumbled.

"Nobody said anything about fucking, you just stroked me good with that ass crack of yours and then I cum in your pussy. The usual."

"I thought we were not shooting porn." I remarked.

A part of me was still sufficiently aware to consider the absurdity of my comment given the position I was in, and what had just happened before, but I just could not help to point it out.

"We are now." Francis stated.

That shut me up for good. What else was there to say if he was admitting it?

Damian's cock was already in my ass crack anyway. He was humping me. But this had nothing to do with wrestling or practicing the hose technique anymore. We were on a porn shoot and he was about to cum in my hole. Or rather, in my pussy.

Damian spanked my ass too and then, the insults started:

"Take that fucking cock down your ass, cunt."

"Open your fag hole for your new Daddy."

"Twerk that fat white butt of yours, bitch, yes open that pussy."

Some more insults, some more slapping, the head of his cock was pressed against my hole. Was I opening myself to him? Maybe. I could not tell anymore. But he kept his promise, from what I could tell, he was not in me. Well, until it was time for him to cum.

"OPEN THAT FUCKING HOLE, BITCH, I'LL NUT IN YOUR PUSSY, THAT'S THE DEAL."

Francis was barely holding the camera, jerking off his cock frantically. Drops of precum were raining on me as he stood above my face, still stuck against the floor tiles.

"Tell me you want my dirty spunk in you!" Damian ordered.

"Give me your cum..." I said shily.

"TELL ME YOU WANT IT IN YOUR PUSSY."

"Fill my pussy, please." I heard me say, shocked by my own nastiness.

To these words, Francis jizzed before Damian even could! His small dick was a few inches above my face and the photographer splattered cum all over me. My second facial of the day.

A second later, Damian was exploding in my ass, filling the insides of my hole with his milk. It was Robert who was recording this angle. He was ecstatic. They made me keep the cum inside of me.

"It's good for you." Robert stated.

When Francis said cut, I was just glad it was all done and everyone complimented for my good work. I had done it. I could be proud. We even stayed at Francis' place for lunch. He was a good cook; we ate a French dish I had never had: boeuf bourguignon.

Back in Damian's car, my team mate said:

"Bro, you understand that I had to go hard on you, right? To please the fans, making some money?"

"I guess..."

"And you know, it's super difficult for me to get hard when I'm naked with a fag, unless I treat you like some porn bitch, I have trouble to get going. You have to get it!"

"I get it Damian, I get it... It's just...."

"So, we're cool, bitch?!" He said, putting his hand under my sweater while he was driving and twitching my nipple.

"Hey!"

"Relax, just joking!" He then said. "We're bros."

Damian looked so relax and happy, I preferred not to say anything. No need to ruin his good mood.

At least, he was back on my side and I would not hear about Francis before two weeks.

[MORE TO CUM]

*********************************

As usual, guys, please share your feedback and comments! Always a good motivation for me to keep posting here! I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

12