Wrestling Tim Ch. 12

Story Info
On tour Rugby Jock Tim (20) Wrestles and Dominates.
995 words
4.15
1.7k
00

Part 12 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Into the early hours, Tim held me there tightly between his thighs. He lay before and above me silent. Only his body spoke demanding respect and submission from me. I gladly offered it. Despite all the punishment he inflicted on me I was turned on by his sheer physical beauty.

The view I had during those hours of his crotch was mesmerizing. A deep study of his sweaty ample cock and balls penetrating from his sweat-stained shorts. Every time his thighs closed in to submit me, I witnessed them bulge and peak leaving me buried deep in his muscle.

It was a beautiful morning and as the sun started to rise it filled the room illuminating Tim's impressive physique. He was lit up like a statue on display in a museum. Every bulge, mound, muscle, ripple, and vein was perfectly developed and pumped.

He had no choice but to release me. The others in the dorm were beginning to stir. He was brutal about it though crushing me vigorously between his thighs.

Back in my bed, I fell asleep fast. I vaguely heard the others go to breakfast and then out. Around lunchtime, they were back asking why Tim and I were still sleeping.

Hiding a sturdy erection I passed Aaron and made it to the shower. The water was cold but it didn't matter I was hot with desire for Tim. I looked down at my cock and wondered how it could be that big. Like never before it was hungry as hell. I could still feel his thighs around my neck and I wondered how he felt having that power. I pictured his quads flexing and his cock smothering me.

At that moment I lost control. I felt it in my balls first a tingling and then everywhere. When my cock started to spill cum It made me dizzy with pleasure.

That was some release badly needed Tim had me hard all night. Somehow I would have to try and resist the urge to lust after him for the rest of the day. As soon as I left the shower he was standing in front of me wearing his football supporters t-shirt and a pair of white rugby shorts.

No one wears rugby shorts in Rome in the summer. Except maybe someone with massive legs intent on showing off? If that was his intention it worked. Everywhere we went I saw girls and lads eye up his thighs and ass. He wore those white Adidas trainers too as if to taunt me.

Lunch was late and more than needed. I'd been punished all night by Tim and drained of energy. He was back in the role of all-star rugby jock, charming everyone all afternoon. No one knew his darker domineering side except me.

Like any group of 20-year-old rugby lads on tour we enjoyed pints of beer in the sun. It was after maybe three that Tim started staring at me across the table. I understood the look it was a signal he wanted to dominate me again. He was almost frustrated I felt he would jump over the table and wrestle me into submission if the others weren't there.

It wasn't just Tim I wanted it too. I wanted to wrestle him to feel the vigor of struggle and maybe even defeat and own him. It felt almost primal and I knew we would be grappling soon.

It happened between bars that evening. Tim grabbed me by the arm and pulled me aside until the others disappeared ahead of us. He grinned at me and without speaking we both headed straight back to the dorm.

It was strange as though we were about to fuck but we were about to fight! He couldn't get his shirt off fast enough and had me on the floor in seconds. He was all over me hard and heavy. His thighs found my neck and clamped me. He flexed in and it was rough. I somehow managed to get his neck between my thighs too. We were locked into a mutual headscissors embrace.

I could tell Tim was furious it wasn't in his plan to end up fighting for scissors supremacy. His thighs punished me mercilessly but I refused to yield I could feel him suffering between my legs and that excited me.

My head was locked between his thighs face towards his ass and his towards my ass. If I was breathing his sweat and stench he was breathing me and that was payback. Being taller I had more leverage but his compact size meant he had more muscle where it counted.

The next thirty minutes were exciting and grueling. Two jocks fighting for dominance with no end in sight. At some stage, I reached with my hand and felt his cock to see if it was hard. There was no doubting how turned-on he was. If only I could stroke him and submit him sexually.

Maybe he guessed I was going for his cock but he locked in so hard I was almost asleep. It was then I heard the lads at the door. We released each other instantly and sat on our beds to pretend nothing had happened.

Aaron stared at us for a second and said we looked wrecked. We both said we had just run up the stairs and it was the heat. In reality, we looked a bit choked out.

Tim studied me and probably regretted he hadn't just a few more minutes to submit me. He was probably right but I was satisfied his face was drained by my thighs and he had been forced to smell my ass.

He was hard too. I could see it in his shorts along with a wet stain. Judging by the smell I'm pretty certain I made him cum. It would come at a cost though. Tim was already flexing and clicking his hands. Something he did when he wanted to dominate.