Wrestling Tim Ch. 11

Story Info
Tim (20) dominates with another crotch headscissors!
1k words
4.23
2.8k
1
0

Part 11 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim ravished his pizza and knocked back some beer. He was ebullient a young jock ready to take on the night. He was doing that thing he often did with his arms, clutching the top of one of his biceps so it would bulge while his forearm thickened with vascular strength. It was a beautiful sight an exhibition of perfect aesthetics. He didn't even do it to impress others it was for his self-gratification. He was thrilled by his own perfection.

I was still hard from his headscissors watching him flex across the table was almost torturous. Just before we left he noticed me staring at his muscular arms, he reacted by flexing harder and then just grinned at me. It was the same grin he wore anytime he submitted me. Right after he would force me to yield to him and just when I was at the threshold of his pressure I would see that smug grin on his face. That's when I knew his verbal taunts would start. Anything from 'I enjoy these little fights with you' to 'say please...pretty please'.

As soon as Tim had a few more beers inside him he was in my ear about how easily he had destroyed me before dinner. 'I had you so badly there, squirming between my legs, I could have kept you there all night'. The music was loud and the other lads had no idea he was still dominating me, albeit verbally.

When we got back to the dorm it was late. Probably fuelled by alcohol the lads thought it would be a great buzz for Tim to put me back in a headscissors. I can't remember who suggested it or why but I heard this laughter and voices 'Go on bitch him again Tim, ha ha'. I was stunned not with fear or apprehension but with arousal. Stretched out on my bed and speechless I watched Tim standing above me untie his trainers and wrestle his jeans off his powerful legs. His t-shirt was off in seconds. The lads almost gulped at his impressive stature and yelped at him to scissor me.

Tim took his time, soaking in the admiration and almost building the anticipation as a champion would do before a fight. This wasn't going to be a fight though I knew that. Just looking at this 20-year bodybuilder/ rugby jock hybrid was enough for me to know I had no chance. His legs were even more powerful from where I lay and his package was beyond impressive. There was serious meat and testosterone stuffed into his jocks. His physique was statuesque and imposing.

I knew it was coming. Tim wouldn't pass on the opportunity to impress the lads. My dilemma was how to attempt to resist against such massive force while controlling my deep lust for him. Honestly, I can't remember how he attacked but he was down on me in a flash and had me flipped over and face down on his crotch. There was a pause, he looked at me, then to the lads who urged him to lock in. I remember him grinning at me and then his face creased to express exertion. What had felt like warm sturdy thighs around my neck turned steel-like and bulged in to break my will. Right away I felt his incredible strength and was desperate to submit. His cock and balls were directly in front of my eyes 'Submit... aaagh yes I submit'. The lads giggled uncontrollably. What a sight for them to savor Tim Adonis-like crotch smothering me!

The pain was real a sensation of being crushed and buried in pure muscle. Every time Tim powered in it exhausted me and left me weaker than before. He could easily have put me to sleep in seconds but he had no desire to. He wanted to use me to glorify himself and impress the lads. To his credit, he would never put me at risk but that didn't mean he wasn't rough. My past encounters had taught me this would be an endurance test.

It didn't take long for the alcohol to render the others asleep. I could faintly hear them snoring it was hard to hear much through his thighs. I was melting too from his body heat and once satisfied the others were asleep Tim intensified my ordeal. I let out a groan when he crushed me again. He was quick to bear down on me and cover my mouth with his hand. Something about that turned me on. His strong salty hand forced silence on me 'Are you going to shut up?' I nodded and his hand was off me. He rummaged behind me. I couldn't figure what he was searching for but it didn't take long to realise he had pulled his sock off. I knew what was coming!

Trapped on his crotch and well submitted I had no choice but to witness him planning my humiliation. He sniffed his white ankle sock and recoiled from his own smell. Then he looked at me for what felt like ages. It was a deep taunting stare one that expressed his utter dominance over me and when I could stare back no longer he wrenched my nostrils shut between his fingers. I felt him flex his thighs in harder than ever before. ' open you're fucking mouth, that's it, wider....' He spat straight into me three times and stuffed me with his sweaty sock.

The second I tasted his sock and spit I felt like he was all over me and in me as though I was submerged in his essence. He crushed me again and the more he did the more I was lost in his power. He had assaulted my senses and defeated them. My head raced with excitement it was so turned on by his power and juice. Spontaneously and uncontrollably my cock erupted with cum. I felt it start deep in my balls and tingle thrillingly as it left me. Tim could smell it and he took delight in squeezing me with his thighs to drain the cum out of me.

I was completely exhausted and in repeated orgasm. My mouth was right on his jocks, they were wet with sweat, Tim was hard and I could smell his precum. I expected him to blow I was desperate to see him succumb but he held firm. There was something deeply masterful about the way he drained me dry all the while remaining dominant and erect above me.