Wrestling Tim Ch. 20

Story Info
Student Bar Wrestling. Who will Dominate?
2k words
4.5
1.8k
3
0

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 11/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hyland's is a popular southside bar with a secluded beer garden. It's right beside my college so much so you can jump over the wall and be at the campus. It's not surprising students populate it especially as David the owner's son a student himself offers discounts.

All the lads check out David's physique as he serves. Most are jealous he packs so much lean muscle. He only has to hold a tray of beer and he looks better than most doing practiced gym poses. At 5ft 10 inches and 90 kilos, he's all solid muscle. David looks rough too with his dark tight hair and intense expression. He was never good at conversation but a natural athlete so his body did the talking.

David doesn't know how much he turned me on a while back. We were on a study break and he challenged me to an arm wrestle. I knew I would lose and be humbled and was prepared for that humiliation. I wasn't prepared for the size of his arms or the feel of his grip! The moment his hand engaged mine I felt inferior and certain I would be crushed. His veins swelled and his arms thickened he was the embodiment of vigor. The competition began and for a moment I held him until his bicep pumped out almost ball-like and destroyed me. My arm shook under the shock of his strength and collapsed at an angle so agonizing I pleaded for mercy. He grinned victorious and flexed right in front of my face and that's when I smelled his armpit sweat. That's what I breathed in at the moment of defeat and it made me hard.

That moment stayed with me I can still smell David and his comment I would "never have biceps" like his. More than anything was my loss of control. His body, his power, and his sweat put a sexual spell on me. That incident forced multiple jerking sessions later that day and every time I think of it. Not long after I saw him wrestling another jock Stephen. David, shirtless, had Stephen's head locked into his armpit. Honestly, it sexually stunned me. The arrogance, David's strength, Stephen's public humiliation, and the bitter smell of David's armpit were more pungent than ever. It was strange a kind of fight or flight scenario like the one I had experienced when we arm wrestled. I was frozen on the spot fixated on David and uncontrollably erect. It seemed to last ages until gassed out Stephen submitted. David flexed proudly and caught my eye. I started to cum even before I made it to the bathroom. The stunning electric feeling through my cock was so intense I was elated. When I shut the bathroom door and unzipped my cock pelted the walls loudly and I collapsed into an orgasmic state.

Every time we go to Hyland's I'm watching him and wondering if he will cause me to cum again. One night recently was beyond strange. Four of us sat in the beer garden. It had been a beautiful week with daily temperatures in the late 20's Celsius. Everyone was in shorts or shirtless or both. Summer nights make me horny, lads in shorts intensify that high. Three of us shared a table and it was a normal night of student drinking. I feared David might appear muscles bulging and assault my senses but he was indoors behind the bar. Just after Michael left two lads sat at our bench and that's when it started.

Straight away the lad opposite me caught my eye. He was blondish very handsome and looked like an apprentice builder. He kept catching my eye in a curious way I couldn't figure out why. They started chatting with us and told us they were from outside town, working on a local building site and spending their first pay cheque. It was obvious they were drinking for a high and with each mouthful they became more aggressive. Colin I later learned was the lad opposite me. I sized him up quickly just in case things got out of hand. What I saw was both impressive and concerning. Colin was fit, very well-built, strong, and athletic and when he lunged across the table I felt his force!

Those lads were on for a fight but not to cause damage. In their drunken state, they were looking to wrestle and dominate us not to punch and brawl. They probably had 'lad fights' every weekend at home. That's how they described it later. I was taken by surprise and flat on my back I had this blond bricklayer on me. Even in his intoxicated state Colin demonstrated considerable skill and had me in a 'schoolboy pin'. Normally, I could force someone off me from that pin but Colin was tight around my neck with his thighs and I felt his heavy balls on my face. It was dark but I remember feeling his hairy legs trying to lock me into some kind of seated headscissors. His quads, hamstrings, and calf muscles bulged and I began to fail under his power.

In the dark, I heard a loud groan and saw Colin lifted off me into the bulging arms of David. He was locked from behind in a kind of sleeper hold and was entirely at David's mercy. I watched as David forced him out of the bar and into the campus grounds. Colin must have been shocked by David's strength. I was grateful David stepped in, not because I couldn't have fought Colin but because he had attacked and mounted me without warning leaving me defenseless.

Brady had suffered a similar fate when Colin's friend pounced on him. David and I pulled him off. He was very apologetic insisting he and Colin were just drunk and only messing. David had him 'bulldog choked' and probably would have choked him out if Brady and I had not pleaded leniency.

What had started as a casual night out for Brady and I had descended into a drunken brawl. Brady was keen to go straight home we thanked David for his help and went our separate ways. As soon as I entered the campus grounds Colin jumped me.

"We have unfinished business lad, you don't get the heavies in unless you're a bitch"

I was on the ground and Colin was mounting me again. I felt him all over me pinning me down until he had my two arms head and neck locked into his crotch as he sat on me. His eyes filled with pride while he lauded his athleticism.

"Back where you belong boy!"

"Who the fuck are you and what's your problem. Why do you keep on jumping me"

"Jumping you? That's one way of describing your situation I would say dominating you is more accurate. I might have had a few pints but who's on top boy? Colin's on top that's all you need to remember! You were looking at me in the pub so for a laugh I went for you. Then this big lad comes along and fucking choked me, a fucking monster with thick arms"

"That's David the owner's son, he doesn't allow trouble in there and we calmed him."

"Calm my ass he put me to sleep and dumped me here. Would you like that? Would you like me to put you in a fucking head scissors now and sleep you, from where I'm sitting it would be easy, fun too!"

Colin was sobering fast and with each minute he tightened his body scissors pin he had on my upper body. It was another unusual seated scissors combo similar to the one he used in the pub. Again I noticed his rock-hard muscular legs and solid stance.

Gaining confidence he became cocky "Your fucked now boy so you either settle or I wreck you."

"Settle what you asshole I owe you nothing I have nothing to settle. Get off me and get your fucking cock off my face, the fucking smell of you."

Colin didn't deny it he just laughed menacingly. "There you have it the solution you suck me off and we are even?"

He wasn't expecting my counterattack and was shocked when I scissored him from behind and pulled him down on his back. Now Colin was flat on the grass and I had him pinned. It was a struggle but I managed to force his legs back over his shoulders too and had him pinned down.

This was very familiar to me. Tim subjected me to so many brutal pinning combinations I was an expert with knowledge gleamed as a victim. Colin was going to be my victim now and I would play out every possible scenario to own him!

Colin was even more handsome in his vulnerable state. The moon brightened the sky enough I could see its reflection in his blue eyes. His blond crew-cut hair was wet with our sweat and his breath reaked with alcohol. He probably thought it was just me dominating him but it was Tim too. From the moment I took control Tim filled my thoughts.

I studied Colin the way Tim studied me and felt the thrill of domination. I only had to push down on Colin's ankles to hear him whimper and submit.

"What's all that calling me boy shit Colin? You're the pathetic one stuck on your back with your ass owned?"

Colin's submissions thrilled me and the more I controlled him the harder his cock swelled. If I was addicted to pain and pleasure he was too!

Just as Tim would I made things more intimate. Riding Colin hard into the grass with my pin first, then switching to a spladle. If anyone had a cock and balls to put on display it was Colin! I stretched his legs apart heard him beg for submission and then pulled his shorts down.

Domination doesn't get much better than Colin Spladled. Utterly defenseless naked hard cock frothing with excitement and him crying out in a state of deep arousal. He was stuck and as vulnerable as any man could be.

Tugging his legs apart I taunted him "Not the way you thought the night would go country boy. You started it and now look at you. I see an athlete for sure and one with a big cock but taken down by a better man. The only thing you have left is your seed. It's the only thing you control and I can make you spill it all."

Overwhelmed by sexual excitement and the pain my spladle sporadically inflicted Colin struggled. "Are you fucking going to jerk me off?"

"Colin I'm only wrestling you because you jumped me twice but look you are turned on like an animal. Maybe you would love me to jerk you it might take that edging pain of desire away. Might give you a feeling so thrilling like a power flush of cum erupting through your body?"

It only took a gentle pull to part his legs and his body did the rest. The country lad erupted and let loose his cum. As if aimed at me it splattered my face flowing into my eyes nose and mouth. Thick lumpy creamy with a smell of oatmeal Colin seed attacked me. Through it's thick film I saw it fly up only to splatter him again. More came each time I parted the spladle. Colin groaned and yelped until he was exhausted.

I thought of Tim again and how he would dominate me after making me cum. Releasing the spladle I came down on Colin. His back was on the grass, I spread his legs apart with mine, held his arms down, and smothered him into my chest. I knew from Tim this would be a wet sweaty exhausting place of deep arousal for Colin.

Untouched and on top I owned him. "How do you feel now boy?"

Exhausted and exhilarated Colin finally broke "Fuck lad that was fucking amazing....fucking amazing"