Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 02

Story Info
The following night becomes a Triple Threat Match.
5.9k words
4.64
3.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The convoy pulled in front of the hotel we were all staying at. Once again I was grateful the promotion paid for my room. And this place wasn't cheap. Nearly all of us had luxury suites or close to it. The air was cool so all of us were shivering as we got off of our buses. The engines were still running and in a small area we were choking on carbon monoxide. Things weren't even easier as people saw me stepping off the bus with Carmen Solo. A number of eyes were looking my way. The guys would either smile and just shake their heads. The girls glared and would whisper among themselves. I was starting to worry what sort of stuff was spreading about me.

"Just ignore them," Carmen broke my train of thought "it's me they're thinking about really."

"Why?" I asked like an idiot.

"You're new."

"That answer had nothing to do with you."

"You sure?" Carmen slugged me in the arm.

"Okay, now I'm confused."

Carmen leapt onto my back like an annoying child, grinning from ear to ear while talking into mine "Good, I like you like that."

"Just as long as you like me." I whispered back, trying to sound sexy but most likely not.

I carried Carmen to the luggage compartment and retrieved her stuff and mine. In our profession it is very common the newest talent is basically submissive or subservient to the established names. "Young Boys" as they're called in Japan. So naturally it was expected of me to help someone else with their bags. Whether it be at the arena or at the hotels. Until you've established yourself, you're someone's bitch. At least this was a good cover for me, regarding whatever was building between Carmen and I.

The promotion was always on its A-Game when it came to lodging. All you need do is go to the front desk, give your name, they give you the entry card or key, and you were finished. Though it does get fun when the person working the desk gets confused if a talent uses their pro-name or their real name. You often don't use your real name so not to break kayfabe (that's breaking script/fantasy or whatever you want to call it for you none wrestling fans). Still there were a lot of people ahead of us and behind us. So it was still taking a little while to get to the clerk.

Carmen and I were close to each other in the hotel lobby, but the closer we got to the desk, the more some of the other talent would ask me to help carry some of their stuff. By the time I reached the desk I was fully loaded. My body was covered in straps for suitcases of different sizes. I was happy I had a strong foundation, otherwise I would have been crippled. Carmen already received her door-card and was waiting for me. I gave the clerk my name and was given mine. The struggle to reach, grab, and hold it was amazing. Thankfully I had "Gamer Hands". I was even more thankful when Carmen held my card for me, staring at it like a deviant thief holding a stolen credit card.

Turns out everyone whose luggage was strapped to my body was staying on the same floor, myself included. Because of the number of bags I was carrying I wound up taking an elevator by myself. Stepping off of the lift, I found myself doing door-to-door delivery. I felt I had shrunk by the time I reached my own room, but there waiting for me was Carmen. She was standing outside the door having not gone in. I was still carrying her bags and my own.

"You still have my card?" I asked, winded.

"Yup, but you'll have to find it." she replied with a wink, hinting it was in her pants.

Had we been alone, truly alone. Nobody knowing us. I would have intimately frisked her without hesitation. But at that moment I was looking in every direction just waiting for someone to step outside their door and see Carmen blocking my doorway. It didn't make things any easier for me that Carmen's finger and thumb had gripped her zipper and was making movements like she was about to open her pants.

A door opened and Carmen stopped playing around. She reached into her back pocket finding my card and started opening the door to my room. The other wrestlers managed to see us just in time for Carmen to take her luggage strap off of my shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me with my stuff." Carmen smiled.

"You're welcome." I smiled back.

She took several playful skips to the end of the hall and opened her door, entered, and closed it behind her. The last door on the right, I thought to myself. By now more doors were popping open and numerous talents were entering the hallway. The bus ride was long, so everyone was ready to get out and stretch their legs for the night. Many of the guys gathered around me, asking me to go hang out with them. I was relieved they didn't ask about Carmen and I eagerly agreed to get out with the gang. Opening my door, I literally tossed my suitcase into the room and shut it just as quickly. The nightlife was about to begin.

While outside and walking to our first destination, I enjoyed several silent laughs from the guys complaining about the cold. In a previous profession I was a grocery store butcher. So I wasn't too bothered by the cold, having worked in a room that was almost at freezing temperature all year. But I'd be lying if I said if the wind kicked up, it didn't bother me.

Our first destination was a restaurant the guys really liked. Back home this business didn't exist and I was curious about the food within. The atmosphere felt like a bar, but with a country kitchen flair. While waiting for the food, we each took turns about what made us fans before getting into the business. My story involved a video game from a now bought out wrestling company.

The next round of discussion involved our worst in-ring injuries or embarrassments. The stories shared could make a person lose their appetite. One guy told us how he crapped his pants after falling on his butt, and still finished the match. Another spoke about his leg snapping just above the ankle, and his limb being all rubbery like Harry Potter's arm in Chamber of Secrets. Mine was about the time I dislocated my shoulder after falling out of the ring. I even reset it by slamming my arm against a ring post like Riggs does in the Lethal Weapon movies and still completed the match. By the time we finished, I couldn't remember if anyone fully ate their meal. Even though the food was rather good.

Our next destination the local mall. By then we'd split off into smaller groups. Some of the guys had a thing for buying expensive sneakers, paying well over the retail price. The others wanted to find the toy store or arcade under the excuse for vlogging. Remembering what I said on Egon's vlog the previous night, I decided to avoid the shoe store, and opted to go with the toy and gamer gang.

Stepping into the toy store was like stepping into my childhood. Many of the action figures, play sets and video games sold inside sparked great debates between all of us. I was convinced I needed buy at least one thing before leaving the store, so I settled on an action figure of my favorite comic book character since childhood. Regrouping with the others, we decided to walk towards the downtown district of the city and take everything in before returning to the hotel.

I'll admit when we returned I was grateful to be back in the building. By then I was actually a little cold and wanting to warm up. I was also curious to catch up with Carmen. We didn't exchange numbers so the only way for me to see how her evening went was to see her in person. I patiently waited for the opportunity. The hallway was buzzing with activity. People coming and going between rooms like something out of a Scooby Doo cartoon. When the coast was clear, I walked toward her door and gave it a light knock. Nothing. Another few knocks. Still nothing. Either she was out of her room, or she was out cold. Guess playing catchup was a bust.

I decided to close out my night like usual and participated between room hopping. In one room, some guys were behaving like children and wrestling on a stripped bed. In another, they were discussing the business and what sort of dream matches they wanted to have. In the last room I was greeted by a handful of the female talent. The one who opened the door blurted out "It's the foot bitch!" which was followed by a roar of laughter and cheers. Each of them lifted at least one leg off the ground and waved their foot and flexed their toes in my direction, an assortment of shoes on, socks, or barefoot no less. My skin became as pale as a sheet of notebook paper, my veins being the blue lines to write on. By now I felt as if I'd been kicked in the nuts, and not in a fun way, if there was such a way. All I could do was turn and leave.

The girls recognized my sudden embarrassment and made noises as if to say "poor baby." Not in a mocking way, but enough to say they were sorry. The one at the door grabbed me by the back of my shirt and pulled me into their den. There was a smell of alcohol and it was more than obvious they'd all been drinking. Before I could react they swarmed around me in a group hug. I felt hands gripping at me and lips trying to find my neck or cheeks, as if each of them was trying to apologize to me. Fingers ran through my hair and my clothing was royally fucked up by the time this apologetic assault ended.

When they were finished I looked like some cheerleader's younger brother who just got attacked at a slumber party. There was lipstick prints and makeup smears all over my neck and face. My clothes were pointing east, and my hair was twisted west. I have to admit, I wasn't mad or upset, or embarrassed anymore, at least until another door opened and out came one of the guys. He looked me over and the smirk on his face was driven home by his comment.

"First time?"

"Fuck you." I laughed back.

"They didn't?" he said, laughing and pointing at the room I just exited.

I had no witty response in my arsenal. I could only laugh as well and make my way to my room. Half an hour later, I was cleansed of my assault and preparing for bed. Then my phone beeped, alerting me to a text message. I reached for it and checked the inbox. I didn't recognize the number but the message was short.

Them: You asleep yet?

I didn't know who it was but I started to get to guess.

Me: Who is this?

Them: Who do you think?

Me: Don't know

Could be anyone.

The next message came with a very up close photo of someone's soft soles, heels resting right on the edge of the bed. They were Carmen's. I immediately wanted to lick my phone's screen. The rest of Carmen wasn't too visible as she was laying on her back, slightly out of focus. But her creamy legs lead toward a red thong and possibly a black bra covering her breasts.

Carmen: Still guessing?

You still have time

on your hands.

Me: Is that an invite?

Carmen: Get over here.

I dropped my phone after reading that last message. I was hoping to see this beautiful woman and soon but I didn't know how soon. An earlier attempt in the night led to a fail and now I was possibly going to spend another evening with her. If this was going to become a regular thing, it would have been best to tell the company not to book me a room anymore and I just show up in Carmen's each night.

I redressed into some sweat pants and a shirt and quietly made my way down the hall, key-card in hand for when I needed to get back into my own suite. Once again I gently knocked on Carmen's door. This time I heard the handle moving from the other side. The sound of the door opening scraped the carpet. Barely open, a soft hand crept around the edge of the door with a closed fist and middle finger upright, motioning for me to come inside. I moved silently, but soon I was inside Carmen's room.

Door closed, I took in the image before me. Carmen still dressed as she was from the photo she sent my cell phone. Very sexy, and very inviting. She had taken several steps back until almost in the center of her room. I quickly walked forward and grabbed her by the head and kissed her on the lips. Not too aggressively, but enough to let her know what was on my mind. Her tongue entered my mouth and our pallets wrestled a match of their own for a few seconds.

"I want you." I said while moving from her lips to the side of her neck.

"No shit," she mocked "but first... "

Carmen pulled herself out of my arms and pushed me onto the bed. Before I could think about what was going on I felt her foot on my crotch. She wasn't trying to crush my nuts. Instead she rubbed her instep against my groin. My body reacted naturally and a tent was pitching in my sweat pants, big time. Carmen was also very talented with her toes as she was able to free my cock from my pants. My dick throbbed from base to tip and pre was starting to leak from the top. Carmen put her foot against my cock again, biting her lower lip like she did the night before. My head crashed into the pillow beneath me, smile on my face and eyes rolling into the back of my head. Carmen was so fucking sexy.

"Tee, come on out!" Carmen spoke from out of nowhere.

I lifted my head up suddenly shocked and concerned at what I just heard. Someone was in the room with us? The sound of foot steps came from the bathroom which was closed when I walked into Carmen's suite. A beautiful woman wearing only a towel approached us and I was stunned to see who I was looking at. Tianna Guerrera.

Tianna was from Costa Rica but spent a majority of her life in a suburb around San Diego. Even though she was of Hispanic descent, mostly she talked, acted, and dressed like some stereotypical Valley Girl from Los Angeles. On occasion her natural dialect would emerge. Her dark hair was randomly streaked with blonde highlights. Her skin somewhere between olive and cream. Body was realistically similar to Jessica Rabbit with legs that went all the way up and made an ass of themselves. Naturally her bare feet were just as attractive as the rest of her, similar to perhaps former adult actress Sasha Grey, complete with a french-pedi polish job. And here she was wearing only a towel and looking at Carmen Solo holding my dick between her toes.

"I thought we were alone." I said like a complete idiot.

"Who do you think took the pic of Carmen's feet, silly." Tianna giggled.

It was true, thinking back there was no way Carmen could have snapped off that pic by herself, even with a high quality cell phone.

"Before you say anything else," Carmen started "I did share some, okay ALL of what happened last night with Tee. And she was very interested about it."

I looked at Tianna, then back to Carmen, still holding my dick between her toes. My pre now leaking onto her black nail polish. Carmen flexed her digits and my body shivered in her grip. Tee's eyes widened in astonishment.

"I cannot believe it," Tee spoke "I thought you were fucking with me."

"Not yet." Carmen retorted.

Yet, I thought to myself. What did she mean by yet? Carmen saw the look on my face. Didn't require a psychic to guess what I was thinking.

"So here's the deal. You still have some time on your hands. I'm commuting some of that over to Tee tonight. She wants you to give her feet some of your special TLC. And in return my Foot Bitch will be rewarded."

I barely registered any of that as Carmen started stroking my cock with her toes, a little more aggressively than before. She could feel my heartbeat through my dick. I couldn't make words so I nodded my head quickly.

"Good," she smiled "now move further up onto the bed so we can all have some room."

The bed was a king size, not too customary for even the nicest hotel suites. Not that any of us were complaining. I shuffled myself so I was dead center, my head on a pillow for my task at hand... well at foot. While moving, Carmen pulled my pants off my body leaving me bare assed from the waist down. Tianna was to my left, sitting next to my hip and still wearing her towel. Her feet swung in my direction leaving her heels resting right on my sternum. Carmen was to my right but in a way so that her feet were wrapped around my still erect cock but her head was next to mine, within whispering distance.

Not waiting to be told, my hands grabbed at Tee's ankles to prevent her from moving too much. With a gentle tug I brought her soles a little closer to my face and extended my tongue. The tip made contact with the center of her right foot and Tianna jumped.

"Dios mio," Tianna spoke in her native tongue "I thought he was going to massage with his hands!"

"His mouth is much better." replied Carmen, jerking my cock between her feet.

I continued onward with Tianna's feet. They were soft and flawless like Carmen's. They were also just washed, leaving a slight aftertaste of soap on my tongue. I almost wanted to humor myself over what brand. But overall I was grateful her feet were clean. I concentrated on both of Tianna's soles and heels for a little but needed to move onto her toes. When I got one of Tee's big toes in my mouth, Carmen shifted gears with her foot play causing me to moan. This caused my lips and tongue to vibrate with Tee's big toe in my mouth.

"Fuck!" she cried out "that tickles."

"Want him to stop?"

"No, no. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. This is so fucked up but it feels so good."

I went back to work on Tianna's soles and toes. Carmen wasn't going any easier on me. She shifted herself a little and started whispering naughty things into my ear.

"Mmmm that's it Foot Bitch. Lick her sexy soles. She's enjoying herself. Yeah. She's really into kinky shit. She likes Japanese cartoon stuff with the tentacles and shemales. I've seen her search history, she also likes bondage and machine fucking. She and I have gotten frisky a few times. One time she begged me to let her tongue fuck my butthole. And she knows how to make a woman cum hard. She's just a cum slut, too. Just blow on her clit and she orgasms. Oh look at her cute little toes, don't they look like clits? That's it, lick and suck on her toes like they were my clit. Make her cum just from sucking her toes. I bet you could do it. You almost made me do it last night. It was so damn sexy. Don't stop, whatever you do don't stop. Go ahead and make her cum. She's a squirter too. Imagine her squirting on your dick while fucking my foot-pussy. Oh God I may just cum from watching what you're doing to her."

Carmen continued playing with my dick with her feet, causing me to make noises with Tianna's toes in my mouth. I felt movement to my left and tried to focus at what was happening. Tee was now laying down, having opened her towel and putting her hand between her legs. Her nethers were clean shaven aside from a cute capital T made out of her remaining pubic hair. Her clit was very swollen and demanding attention. Her fingertips doing circles around the erect pearl. This went on for nearly fifteen minutes until I decided to take all over toes into my mouth and the reaction was beautiful.

"Fuck meeee, that's so good!" Tianna blurted out, rubbing herself faster.

"Hey, hey, hey. Remember our deal." Carmen snapped, stopping her magic on my cock between her soles "my Foot Bitch gets rewarded."

"Oh Carmen, please. I'm so... "

"Do it, Tee."

Tianna groaned, having been stopped before reaching personal ecstasy. Whatever they had planned, I felt bad for her. A woman having an orgasm is beautiful and it sucks just as much if not more when theirs get ruined. Tee moved herself so that her soles were still in my face but what happened next nearly blew my mind. With Carmen's feet still around my dick, Tianna took the crown into her mouth and started licking my cock. My hips jumped hard off the mattress. Had it not been for Carmen's feet, I would have speared Tianna down her throat.

The room was alive with the sounds of lewdness. Me moaning around Tianna's soles and toes. Tianna's mouth making slurping and sucking noises around my dick. And Carmen occasionally laughing like a deviant dom in a sex dungeon, when she wasn't whispering naughty stuff into my ear. I decided to test my luck and with both hands I reached for both of their pussies.

12