Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tianna felt my fingertip brush her clit. Not breaking from her task she grabbed my wrist and guided my fingers into her wet hole. Her g-spot was easy to find. At the same time my other hand found its way into Carmen's panties and started diddling her clit. Unlike Tee, Carmen did break from her task.

"Oh you sneaky bastard," Carmen grabbed my hand and used her grip to manipulate my fingers playing with her pearl. "Do you want us to cum when you cum?"

"God yes!" I nearly shouted after spitting out Tianna's toes.

"Car-Carmen, please," Tee panted "I'm s-so close."

Carmen stopped chewing on my earlobe and answered her: "Do it, Tianna."

Both women were suddenly moving on the bed. Carmen moved herself so she was straddling my face, her underwear disappearing in the shuffle. Tianna shifted so her dripping pussy was just over my cock, still coated with her spit. I knew this was going to be the finish of our three-way match.

"On the count of three," Carmen started.

"THREE!" I shouted.

Taking both by surprise I grabbed Tianna's hips, pulling her downward while thrusting myself upward and deep into her ultra wet hole. Tee lost her balance and pushed Carmen in the back. Carmen's own composure buckled and her pussy landed right on my mouth, tongue plunging in deeply. Already impaling our guest, I released Tianna and wrapped up Carmen's legs so she couldn't pull away from me. At this point I'd become a flesh covered see-saw. When my tongue pushed into Carmen's folds, my cock withdrew from Tianna's velvet walls. When my tongue slipped outta' Carmen's nether lips, my cock pushed so deep into Tianna it made her see stars.

Entering one, exiting the other. Over and over this continued as the storm between the three of us grew and grew. Tianna and I were already near the edge. Carmen just needed to catch up and quickly. I remember what she said about my lips and Tianna's toes. But I reversed the mental image. Now Carmen's clit was one of her toes and I worshiped it passionately. Sucking on it and rolling it between my lips and assaulting it with my tongue from within. Carmen soon caught up to us and made it be known.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna' cum!" she announced.

"Me too!" Tianna followed.

"Mffr reee!" I tried to speak.

All of the stage pyro in the world couldn't match the explosive orgasm shared between the three of us. Tianna went first, locking herself in place with my dick deep inside her petite body and moaning for the world to hear. Her pussy was actually snapping at my cock while releasing a stream of her girl cum. This caused me to fire my load into her hot box and mix with her juices. My orgasm was so intense my eyes rolled back from lack of oxygen and I moaned loudly into Carmen's pussy. My lips and tongue vibrated her swollen clit so much she grabbed me by my hair and started slamming my head into the pillow beneath me as she came all over my lips and chin.

Then the fatigue hit all three of us. Tee leaned to her right and her snatch released my cock with a wet pop, causing her to fall onto the mattress beside me. Carmen's body continued to shake while her knees tried to crush my skull until she leaned to her left and fell down by my other side. And there I laid, face soaked and cock twitching with a will of its own until it finally tired and went to rest.

We stayed like that for who knows how long. All of us breathing heavy, somewhat sweaty, and limbs jerking in pleasurable aftershocks. The last twenty four hours were turning out to be too good to be true. I felt movement from both sides. Both women had turned themselves so they could equally use me as a body pillow. Their heads resting against my shoulders, an arm from each thrown across my chest or stomach, while a leg from each was slung across one of my legs. They both started to giggle and I realized why, looking down between my legs to see them playing footsie with each other just beyond my knees. Tianna was the first to speak, squeezing me with her arm and leg.

"I really like your Foot Bitch." she giggled.

Carmen's toes glided along my leg just in time to feel her hand grab my defeated cock, almost shaking out whatever cum was still left inside.

"That's right, he's my Foot Bitch. So don't you forget it." Carmen said in a playful declaration.

Both looked at me as if waiting for me to say something. I couldn't move or speak. With Carmen's hand on my cock I was practically paralyzed from the eyes down like when a person grabs a Saiyan's tail. Both women could no longer control themselves and blurted out in thunderous laughter. This was followed by extremely aggressive knocking from the suites door. I was so sure it was about to break off the hinges. Whoever was on the other side was pissed.

"IF YOU THREE DON'T KNOCK IT OFF, I'LL COME IN THERE AND SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR BITCH!"

The voice was so angry none of us could tell if it was a man or woman yelling at us. Either way we grew quiet and waited for them to leave. The remainder of the night was rather chill. Having pleasured them both, I was further rewarded. Nothing sexual but still enjoyable. Both women gave me back and neck scratches at the same time, guaranteed to put me to sleep with every little effort. After I blacked out, both Carmen and Tianna laid beside me and drifted off to sleep as well. Both gently using their fingernails on my chest and stomach before passing out.

I asked Carmen to set her alarm for at least 4:30 am. This would allow me a chance to wake up and sneak back to my room without anyone knowing where I was for the night. After the alarm went off, I slowly got out of bed and put my clothes back on. Both Carmen and Tianna were awake but they could easily go back to sleep if they wanted. I knelt to one side of the bed and started kissing the tops of Tianna's feet, then up her legs, licking her exposed clit, kissed up her stomach, took one of her tits between my lips, moved further up and kissed her lips before speaking.

"I hope you enjoyed last night." I whispered into her ear.

"Voy a soñar contigo." she responded

I moved back to the foot of the bed and licked the bottom of Carmen's soles. Then sucked on each of her toes before planting kisses up her legs, pushed my tongue into her still wet pussy, kissed up her stomach, took one of her tits between my lips and playfully nibbled on it, journeyed upwards to her neck, tugged on her earlobe with my teeth, and then shoved my tongue into her mouth. When finished I whispered softly into her ear.

"Thank you for last night."

"Mmm, it was my pleasure." she spoke before yawning.

"Yes. Yes it was."

I found my key-card and silently left the hotel room. I crept down the hallway back to mine, humoring myself by moving like I was a spy trying not to be seen nor heard. I reached my room and entered. Though I had a great night, a type of sadness washed over me. I was in my room, alone. And unless things were to change, this would be the norm. Not that I minded the sneaking around. It added to the sexiness of everything happening. But at the same time this felt rather childish, and some things I was just too much of an adult to deal with.

I managed to fall back asleep and woke up for the second time a little after dawn. There was plenty to do with the day before the evening's show and I didn't want to waste it in my hotel room. Certainly not alone. After getting ready I regrouped with a majority of the other wrestlers in the hotel restaurant for breakfast. I was two for two regarding my evening adventures with Carmen so I didn't try to hunt for her. I hoped we'd see each other again after coming back to the hotel later tonight.

The guys wanted to go out again, as the city had a vastly different atmosphere during the daytime. I was all too eager to be a part of it. And being around friends truly helped cope with the fact that the following day we'd journey to the local airport and fly back to our homes. Not to say I didn't enjoy returning to where I lived, but being honest it was rather boring and uneventful. The only usefulness it served was to rest from any harsh bumps and ring injuries experienced during the week.

True to discussion the city was indeed different between night and day. There was a local amusement park we wanted to check out. The rides were fun but nothing compared to the monstrosities featured at any Six Flags or Universal Studios. There was even a casino for us to play in, stationed on a mock up riverboat. To my surprise I wound up earning a decent amount of money. Enough to help fund the rest of the year's expenses if the promotion didn't.

The daytime fun went by much faster than anticipated and soon we all made our way to the venue for the next show. The locker room was buzzing with the sounds of professionalism. Everyone was discussing their individual matches and what to plan for. I knew I had another dark match which would be featured after the cameras stopped the live feed. Needing a moment to breathe I left the locker room and headed to catering. I was still a bit drained from the previous night and figured some coffee or something stronger would get my energy back up, even if I had a while before my match.

That's when I saw Carmen for the first time the whole day. She saw me and the expression on her face looked rather urgent. She rushed towards me and took me by the hand without anyone seeing us. The woman nearly tore my arm off, spinning me on my heel and pulling me away from everyone else. When we found a place we could be alone, Carmen embraced me and kissed my lips. This time it was different. It didn't feel passionate or lust driven. In truth it felt more dire, like a saying goodbye gesture. I knew something was up and I had to know right way.

"What is it? You're shaking."

"It's Anthony. He's looking for you." Carmen's lips quivered.

"Anthony, 'Big' Anthony, the company owner is looking for me?"

"Yes, he looks pretty pissed off."

"Shit," my head lowered "do you think he knows?"

"I don't know but he's not someone you want to duck and dodge. Whatever is going on you need to find him before he finds you. And I mean right now."

I shook my head in agreeance, then softly placed my forehead against hers, as if telling her goodbye without having the words to do so. She hugged me again before finally letting go and pushing me in the back, as if urging me to follow through with her advice to find The Grim Reaper before he found me.

Knowing what was at stake I decided to approach it as manly and as responsible as possible. I'd lived through the consequences of an office romance at a previous job, this would be no different. I soon found myself feeling like what Big Anthony was probably feeling. The longer I searched for him, the more pissed off I became because I couldn't find him. No doubt the feeling was mutual. I had to convince myself not to knock the guy's teeth down his throat the moment I found him.

"I've been looking for you."

All of my stoic bravado washed away in a flash as the voice came from behind me. He found me first. Dammit. Time to get this over with.

"Hey, what's up Ant-Man." being witty was not my strong suit in stressful moments, especially coming up with dumb nicknames.

"Ha, that's kinda' funny." Anthony barely grinned. His appearance said everything.

This was the moment. I knew I would have been better off having my balls dipped in honey and left pinned down next to a bee hive. God how I hated my mental images. Back to his eyes, they were burning holes in my skin as he looked me over, sizing me up for what was to come. A fight? A slap on the wrist? A pink slip even though I wasn't under contract? He cleared his throat and started to speak. The tone was low and said everything before it could be heard.

"I want to talk to you about what happened last night."

He knew. I was fucked!

12