Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 03

Story Info
A Hero's Journey Home.
5.2k words
4.72
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to talk to you about what happened last night."

His words went through my ears and my brain felt like it took chair shots on both sides of my skull.

"About that... " I started to speak before getting cut off.

"It really irritates me how some people behave at times." he spat.

"I know and I..."

"People need to be grown up enough and realize that if they have a job in the public eye, anything they do winds up reflecting the integrity and the respect of whatever business they work for."

"I understand that, Anth-"

"No matter how big or how small."

This was starting to piss me off. Here I was in my thirties being spoken to by a man just entering his thirties. His tone basically reducing me to a babbling teenager.

Too old for spanks, but at the perfect age for lectures. I hated lectures as a kid, and now was no different. Just spank my ass, tell me I'm grounded, and lets move on. In this case just tell me I'm fired and get the fuck out of the building. Stop wasting both of our time.

"Look, Anthony," my tone booming over his for once "just tell me what you want me to do and I'll do it!"

His throat cleared. It seemed I rattled his thought process.

"I want you to do what you've been doing. But now I want you to do it better. I want you to take it towards the next step. Level up. That said I need you to open the show tonight."

The needle just scratched the shit out of the vinyl lecture-record playing in my head. Did I hear that right? Open the show?

"Open the show?" I needed to ask. To make sure I heard him correctly.

"Yes," he spoke "you in the first match against Grizzly."

Anthony was talking about Billy Bear. Professionally known as William "Grizzly" Bear. A mammoth human being, covered in hair from head to toe which he refused to shave, and had a strength matching his namesake. The guy could literally lift people off the ground and throw them like they were pillows. But like most individuals of his size, backstage he was a gentle giant. Everyone respected him. And now Anthony was wanting me to open the show with the guy. That's a very important thing because it sets the overall tone and pace of the program. Then I remembered "The Card" and got curious about Grizzly's original opponent.

"Yeah, sure. But what happened to Bret last..." one of Anthony's cell phones went off, interrupting my question.

Anthony was known for carrying two at all times. One phone was for business, the other was for personal or humoring matters. He even got the nickname "Two-Phone-Tony" because of it, which he loved. It was his business phone that interrupted us. His hand raised near my face with his index finger pointing upward. I knew to keep silent as he turned in a separate direction for his phone call.

Anthony was honestly a rather humble person. In spite of his wealth, signing our checks and running one of the newest and biggest promotions in the country, he truly just wanted to be one of the guys. In fact, the previous night he also participated in the room where the guys were play wrestling on the stripped down bed. Something about practicing for when he actually got an in-ring debut. At the same time; when needed, the guy could be all business. When in that frame of mind, nobody dared tinker with his thoughts.

While Anthony was on the phone I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I turned and looked to see two beautiful faces at the end of the corridor. Carmen Solo and Tianna Guerrera. When they saw me looking, Carmen bent over and placed her palms on a nearby wall. Tianna then proceeded to make motions like she was sexually spanking Carmen on the rear. Both could barely keep a straight face. I struggled as well.

Anthony turned to face me and noticed the women down the hall. He motioned for them to come over while he was still on the phone. When close enough he asked if either of them knew about last night to which Tianna nodded, eager to share the gossip. He asked her to fill in the details for me while he stayed on the phone and walked off. His last words echoing throughout the empty space were about loving the business but it was going to turn him into a grumpy old bastard someday.

As requested, Tianna filled me in. The previous night, Bret "Lock 'Em Up" Locksley had an altercation at a local bar. The damages were minimal but both he and the person he got into a fight with were to be detained through the weekend. The business owner wasn't looking to press charges against Locksley or the promotion as long as the damaged property was paid for and replaced without the Insurance Adjusters being involved. There was also talk of paying the estimated funds which could have been earned while the bar was shut down for repairs and replacements. All of the news stunned me which was followed with great relief that me, Carmen, and Tianna were not in any trouble.

Realizing I needed to adjust my plans, I hugged Tee and kissed Carmen then rushed to find Grizzly and see how the booking was set. When I caught up with Grizzly and the booker, the surprises kept coming. Not only was I stunned to be in the first match of the show, I was also going to win it. This was a major push for me and made me feel a lot better. Knowing how the match was suppose to end, now we needed to fill in the beginning and the middle. And fans absolutely love unscripted violence.

The show started like it normally did: lots of pyro, loud music, and fans screaming so hard it was guaranteed they'd be hoarse the following day. One of our company's biggest rules was no lying... sort of. So Grizzly went to the ring ahead of me, cutting a promo and complaining about Bret being locked up for fighting some loser in a bar. Grizzly; being a heel, worked the crowd into a frenzy. He insulted everything the city had to offer, including calling all the men weak and pathetic. He even pushed it by saying Bret got into the fight because he wanted an excuse not to wrestle "The Grizzly Bear". Grizzly continued his insults, saying there was nobody with any balls that would fight him like a man. That was my queue.

My music hit and a stage guy assisted me behind the curtain, the Gorilla Position as it's known, waiting for just the right moment in my entrance theme to step out and be seen by the world. When the timing was right, the tech sent me on my way, microphone in hand. Out on the stage I could feel the electricity coming from the crowd. It's a similar feeling to listening to music that makes your skin come alive. This was a big moment for me and I wasn't going to waste it. Mic in hand, I countered Grizzly's promo with one of my own. In short I told him if he wanted a fight I'd give him one he'd never forget. With that I rushed to the ring and a nearby ref gave the signal to ring the bell. The first match of the night was underway.

Our match went on as planned. Exciting as it was, it was still painful at times. And I worked through all that pain. In spite of doing great at making everything up on the spot, and knowing what the finish was suppose to be, we're always told to expect the unexpected. And that's exactly what happened. A disgruntled fan hopped over the barricade and jumped into the ring with us. The bastard went swinging for Grizzly and actually knocked the him on the mat. With Bear on his back, the man started kicking and stomping on him with everything he had. Knowing this was not how things were suppose to go down, I tried to grab the guy to make him stop. Then he swung at me.

I was able to dodge or block his first few haymakers. I also taunted and guided him away from Grizzly who was still on his back. Finally, I was able to catch his arm and drag him to the mat. A tactic I've used in many of my dark matches to set up my submission finisher. Thinking quickly I put this violent fan in the hold. The unique thing about submission wrestling is the holds could honestly be very painful. The trick is not to apply pressure, causing pain to our coworkers. Meanwhile they scream and thrash and pretend like it was the most excruciating experience of their lives. This guy deserved no mercy for what he tried to do. And so, while locked up in my submission finisher, I applied the pressure. Real pressure. He quickly tapped out and continued to slam his one free hand on the mat until security rushed the ring and detained the prick.

The nearby medical personnel assisted Grizzly to the back while I stayed in the ring, an instruction given to me by the referee. An instruction given to them through the earpiece they were wearing. Needless to say I was royally pissed off. My first televised match, a show opener mind you, and some asshole had to ruin it for both me and Grizzly. It honestly felt like a total waste of time.

Speaking of time, enough of it had passed for a commercial break to happen and the live feed return. Still standing in the ring I had no idea what I was suppose to do, let alone know what was about to happen next. That's when I saw Anthony stepping out from the back and walking down the stage with a purpose. He had a microphone in one hand, and paperwork in the other. When he got in the ring, he brought the microphone to his face and started talking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Ladies and Gentlemen. What you saw moments ago was not meant to happen. It was not part of the show. And we do not condone that sort of behavior. But because it did happen, it has given me a chance to make an announcement. These papers in my hand are for a contract I had faxed to me earlier today. Paperwork I intended to give this man..." Anthony pointed at me "... after tonight's show, offering him a job in this promotion. But because of his bravery I am presenting it to him now. For all of you and the rest of the world to see."

The fans in attendance nearly took the roof off the building, screaming in approval. It was the kind of cheering that was more wholesome than excitement. The kind that happens after the show when one of the wrestlers lets a little kid from the crowd play wrestle and pin them just because it was a fun idea. And here I was receiving that exact same energy.

"So what do you say?" Anthony asked me, almost in a rhetorical manner. "Will you join us in changing the face of professional wrestling?"

My mouth was not working, dry as cotton. I simply nodded yes and shook Anthony's hand. Two-Phone-Tony, being one of the guys, strong armed me into a hug. And so we embraced like brothers while the arena around us shook in thunderous approval. I now had a contract to be with this amazing company. No longer was I a "Young Boy". I was a company man.

Returning backstage was almost as surreal. Many of the people were waiting for me, just as eager to hug my neck. Not just for protecting Grizzly, but also signing with the promotion. In a sea of faces I finally saw Carmen's, her body perched on an equipment box a short distance away. She was in her ring attire save for half of her footwear. One foot was already in a boot and being laced up. The other was bare, not even a sock on it. When she saw me looking at her, she lifted her leg and waived her bare foot in my direction, toes flexing and soles scrunching. I knew I was blushing, my cheeks were burning. It didn't make things any easier for me when Tianna approached as well. She threw one arm around my neck while her free hand was able to grab my groin without anyone noticing.

"No puedo esperar para follarte de nuevo." she whispered in my ear, tone sexy as expected.

I had no idea what she told me so I said the only thing I knew she would understand, in THAT way.

"Yo quiero tu Taco Bell."

Tianna laughed and play slapped me in the face. Her cheeks started to turn red. I knew she knew what I meant.

As the show progressed I found out the crazed fan was actually a friend of the guy Locksley got into a fight with. Furthermore Grizzly was at the bar as well and "brick walled" the guy from trying to help his friend fight Bret. This enraged the guy and he actually bought first row tickets hoping to finish what happened the night before. The son of a bitch wore many diamond rings on his fingers and managed to make some cuts into Grizzly's head and some scratches in my arms. Hearing all this made me rethink whom I was hanging out with regularly after shows and between venues. I was grateful those guys and gals were clean cut.

Carmen was in the ring when I got a text I was both happy to receive, and rather upset by as well. My original plan was to go to the airport the following day and catch an afternoon flight back to the major airport near my home. The flight alone would be two hours. From there it would be another two hours to get home via commuter shuttle from the airport. By then it would be almost midnight when I finally got back to my place. The message I received now gave me an option.

Some spaces became available on a "Red-Eye" (that's a flight which departs at some point in the night and lands in the morning) and the takeoff time slot was scheduled in less than three hours. Choosing this would rob me of spending another evening with Carmen. But at the same time would give me a chance to get home sooner and enjoy having more time to rest. I made my decision rather swiftly and addressed it to Anthony. He confirmed me the hotel could reimburse the promotion for the unused night which put me a little more at ease. But I needed to talk to Carmen before I simply up and vanished.

Carmen's match ended and I caught her as she slipped back through the Gorilla area. We walked hand in hand a little distance backstage before finding a spot to ourselves. I pinned her against a wall and shoved my tongue into her mouth. She relished the feeling and ran her hands all over me as best she could. I didn't want this to end but I knew I had to say something. Carmen could sense it too, that I was losing interest in our shared moment.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I explained everything to her, and thanked her for the wonderful last few days. And how anxious everything made me desire to rush back to work and be with her once again next week. Carmen was a pro. She understood it just the same and agreed if the option was available she'd take it as well. This certainly wasn't a goodbye. I was now with the company full time. I embraced her and hugged her tightly until finally letting go and whispered in her ear.

"See you next Tuesday."

She smiled at me and popped me on my rear, her way of telling me to get outta' town as fast as possible. And I did exactly that. I blitzed through the locker room to grab my belongings and requested an Uber to get me back to my hotel and wait long enough for me to grab my other things and check out too. Thankfully, Anthony was already ahead of me and the desk clerk simply needed my signature on a satisfactory of service form as well as a waiver for the unused night.

The city's night life was busy as hell but the Uber driver was able to get me to the airport with half an hour to spare before takeoff. I honestly hated waiting at airports. Those thirty minutes were no different. Regardless, there was a great amount of calm and serenity the atmosphere provided. My terminal had several people waiting, but everyone was quiet and keeping to themselves. No children or babies present. This meant catching a peaceful nap once on board.

Soon the jet was ready and we were allowed on. I found my seat and placed my luggage in the overhead compartment. I was grateful I didn't have to do a baggage check prior to leaving. A flight attendant give the usual pre-flight monologue over the intercom and then we were off the ground and soaring through the night sky. Aside from the mild vibration of the jet, one really couldn't tell they were moving at all. A flight attendant spoke through the intercom system again, informing us we could unbuckle and move freely about. I was looking forward to this until the person behind me kicked the back of my seat about three times, all of which were pretty stiff. I didn't want to be ugly but knew I wouldn't put up with it through the whole flight, so I silently prayed and thankfully it was answered. About twenty minutes after takeoff my phone buzzed. I opened my inbox to see a message from Carmen. This time her number was definitely saved to my phone.

Carmen: Did you you ever join the 5,280 feet high club?

Me: You mean mile high club, right?

Carmen: No, dumbass. I mean feet. Speaking of which...

The next message received from Carmen made my heart skip. It was simply a photo of her cute feet. This time showing the tops while wearing black flip-flops that matched her slightly chipping toenail polish. The woman knew exactly how to work me. And her follow-up message continued to have an affect.

Carmen: Mine are really missing you. All 10 toes are really missing your mouth.

Me: If you were here I'd still be working off all that time on my hands.

Carmen:......

I heard movement coming from behind me and suddenly noticed a naked foot just barely fitting between my seat and the wall of the plane. It was Carmen's. The entire time she was behind me and I never even noticed. I knew I was tired but I was usually far more alert than that. I grabbed her ankle and proceeded to tickle her sole. Long enough for her to laugh loudly, call out my name, and then jerk her foot back from where it came from. It was enough to get some people's attention but they went back to minding their own business quickly after.

I turned in my seat, sitting on my knees so I could look at the seductress behind me. She greeted me with a long kiss on the lips, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth this time. By now a stewardess was noticing us and asked us to keep whatever we were doing to minimal. Carmen got out of her seat and then sat beside me, holding my hand and not letting go.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled in disbelief.

"When you told me you were leaving I just didn't want to go back home. I mean I enjoy it there but it's not like I'd be doing anything special but sitting on my ass waiting to go to work next week. And besides..." Carmen trailed off long enough for her free hand to find my crotch without anyone noticing "going with you will give us more time together without needing to be on the go the entire time."

She was absolutely right. I felt damn near foolish not asking her to have joined me. But I didn't know anything about her private life and didn't want to impose either. Regardless, this was making the end of the week be so much better. She leaned in to kiss me again and I was very happy how things were unfolding.

"So, about that club..."

Carmen put a finger to my lips before I could finish asking the question.

"I'm going to the bathroom, the one at the far end. Wait a minute then join me. Knock four times so I'll know it's you."

Here I was, stunned again. And about to have another unique experience in my life. As instructed I waited and then went to the back of the plane. Finding the last bathroom door, I knocked and Carmen let me in. The compartment was cramped like hell. For a brief moment I couldn't help but wonder how anyone could use the toilet in one of those things. But Carmen snapped me back to reality, wanting me to finger her first and then she'd blow my mind after.

I did as told and opened her pants and pushed them to her ankles, panties along for the ride. No matter what, no matter where, she could always make herself look sexy. My hand went between her legs and my fingers found her clit. I massaged her pearl for a few while I nibbled her neck and tugged on her earlobe. Finally my finger snaked into her pussy and zeroed in on her g-spot. She was unbelievably wet and very turned on. It didn't take too long for an orgasm to hit her. I had to cover her mouth with my free hand while her juices dribbled onto the thin carpet under us. I almost exploded in my pants watching her eyes roll back as her body shook uncontrollably and the unmistakable warmth of her squirt just soaking through my fingers.

12