Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she recovered she sat on the toilet seat and opened my pants. She used her flexibility against me and brought her smooth soles around my dick and started jerking quickly. She knew I wouldn't last long. Leaning forward, her mouth was on my cock before I could blink. Her feet and throat pussies felt amazing. The woman was skilled and before I could say disqualification I exploded right on her tonsils. She swallowed like a champ. She wasn't kidding either, my mind was certainly blown by then.

It took me a moment to remember where we were and I could only hope to God nobody heard a thing. Because I was the last to enter, I had to be the first to leave. I was cautious opening the door and made the walk of paranoia back to my seat. Carmen followed about a minute after, her body language just wreaking of confidence and no fucks to give. She laid against me for the rest of the flight, my fingers playing with her hair while her hand gently rubbed my stomach.

Time flew by like it usually does, and we were given notice to return to our proper seats and buckle in before landing. Finally on the ground we had to rush to the shuttle that would take us home. On that ride we both slept, bodies pressed against each other. The shuttle arrived at the depot and after that we had no choice but to walk. Thankfully my place wasn't too far away. I knew Carmen was tired so I offered to carry both of our luggage the whole distance. She didn't put up much of a fuss.

Finally home I left our bags near the door and we slowly made our way to the bedroom. Both of us walked like zombies. We took turns stripping one another, but to our surprise we had no energy left for any bedroom antics. Instead we acted like a middle aged married couple, got under the covers, snuggled up against each other and drifted off to sleep. It was honestly the best sleep I'd gotten in my place for a very long time.

The following morning I was first to open my eyes, or so I thought. I was happy with how I woke up too, having fallen asleep with Carmen in my arms, my chest in her back, her rear pressed against my pelvic region. Whatever I was dreaming of caused me to be aroused. My cock hardening along her ass crack. It twitched and she clutched my arm draped over her.

It was quiet enough that I could hear her other hand journeying down her soft tummy and between her legs. By now my cock was swollen to the point of pressing against her pussy lips, slowly spreading them apart. Her fingers found her clit and gently traced circles on her flesh. I could feel the tips of her fingers bumping into the very tip of my cock snug between her legs. She started to rock her hips back and forth. Her nether lips became slick, making it easier for my shaft to slide along the path, the head of my cock kissing her clit and rubbing fingers.

She made my hand hold onto her breast and squeezed the flesh. Her hips moved more aggressive. By now she was no longer faking being asleep. Her aggressive hip thrusts soaked my cock in her juices. She moaned loudly when my shaft finally entered her amazing body.

"Morning" I whispered and kissed the back of her neck.

"Fuck me." she replied.

This time my hips moved. Our position was perfect for me to press into her g-spot. Her fingers on her clit increased the pleasure even more. Her orgasm building and fast. A few more smacks of my hips hitting her soft ass and she was gonna cum. She grabbed for my hand holding her breasts, forcing her fingers to lock with mine. She held her breath for just a moment and suddenly she came all over my dick. Legs shaking. Eyes clenched shut. Toes pointing in whatever direction they liked.

A new amount of strength powered her muscles. She moved her body so she was straddling mine. Her hands guided me back into her delicious pussy. As she lowered herself onto me I could feel my throbbing girth spreading open her nethers and she loved every bit of it. The first passing of her lips. Next the pressure along her g-spot. Finally the head of my cock twitching at her cervix. I could tell she was amazed she could fit all of me in her sexy body. Then I thrusted upward and all thoughts of physics and sizes vanish from her mind. All that was left was pleasure.

Her tits bounced in all directions as I fucked her from underneath. With one hand she ran her fingers through her hair. With the other she grasped and massage her breasts. My hands found her ass to help her in her position. The echo of my flesh smacking hers filled the room. She gasped when she pinched and rolled one of her nipples. She cried out when she felt my middle finger teasing her ass before wiggling inward. Her orgasm surprised us both and she crashed right on top of me.

I could feel her heart pounding through her chest and into mine. Her hot breath near my ear with every pant she made. Her pussy continued to flutter against my cock, submitting to the agony of pleasure. But we were not done.

I rolled her onto her back. She moved with little protest. With a little extra effort her arms went above her head, my hand pinning her wrists together for a moment. Her legs in the air, slightly bent at the knees, with her ankles resting on both sides of my neck. Her pussy was so inviting I couldn't help myself and fingered her g-spot furiously. She came hard again, her juices going in all directions. My hand soaked in her cum, I rubbed it up and down my shaft for lube. The head of my cock breached her pussy lips and she howled at how sensitive she was. But her hips bucked upward involuntarily and my cock descended into her body.

Her fingers wiggled against my grip and I could feel her big toes trying to play with my ears. God she was frisky and I loved it. I thrusted harder and harder into her body. Our heat made the room feel like a sauna but her pussy felt like the sun and I enjoyed dipping into it. In fact we were both on the verge of a supernova. I could feel her sex milking my cock as she began to submit to her pleasure.

Her powerful pussy muscles grinded hard on my cock. I could feel the vibrations of her orgasm running up and down her legs and her hands trembling beneath mine. Her eyes rolled backwards and she screamed my name. Her big toes found a way to pinch my ears and she screamed in ecstasy as she came. The orgasm passed and she saw my face. I was close and she wanted me to blast a special way.

"No! No!" she exclaimed "cum on my feet! I want you fucking cum on my feet!"

Those words, in her loving voice, and the sheer determination on her face were enough to trigger my orgasm. I pulled out of her pussy at the very last second. She moved her legs and positioned her soft feet right in front of my cock. I ruptured with a grunt and she felt the first blast of my hot seed splashing against her soles and oozing between her toes. My second blast arched straight through her soles and landed directly on her beautiful clit and pussy. She lowered her feet just as my final shot managed to land on her forbidden rosebud. She was so turned on she frantically fingered her clit and her ass, using my cum as lube and bringing her to one quick orgasm that made herself squirt all on my cock and stomach.

I crashed on the mattress beside her and she breathed heavily with her tongue almost hanging out of her mouth. Her hand reached for mine and we lock fingers again, sharing our moment to the start of a wonderful morning as the sun was coming up. Many minutes later we stirred and tried to get out of my bed. I kissed her passionately on the lips and she smiled.

"Are you ready to take a shower?" I asked.

"Fuck yes" she giggled and shook her butt as she stood up.

I smacked her ass with my hand and we rushed to clean our dirty bodies under the soothing hot water. The irony being us becoming "dirty" again while bathing each other. Once the water went cold we started our day. Her on my couch surfing channels. Me in the kitchen making breakfast. I returned with our meal. She looked at me seductively, happy to be with me in my home and knowing just how spoiled she would be for the rest of our time together.

12