Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 04

Story Info
A weekend romance full of surprises and fun.
7k words
4.91
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen couldn't keep her mind focused on the television. We were sitting next to each other since we finished breakfast that morning and she simply could not focus on the tv. There was nothing wrong. We didn't have a fight. But she could not keep her mind focused on the shows we were watching. Her body language told everything. She had something on her mind. Something... lustful.

My arm was around the back of her neck and we were just comfortable on the couch. Absolutely nothing erotic about it. But whatever was on her mind was apparently making her horny, and rather quickly. She squirmed a little sitting next to me. I asked if she was alright and she said yes but wanted to get a little more comfortable. She shuffled a bit and found herself laying with her head on my lap, the rest of her in a fetal position but one of her hands was sandwiched between her legs. Carmen must have thought I didn't notice, but I could see the muscles in her forearm flexing, causing her fingers to touch herself through her underwear. I gently stroked her scalp with my fingertips and wondered where her mind was at. My cock started to swell, imagining what was racing through her head.

Wherever her imagine went must have been doing something I wasn't. I felt her tremble beneath me and I asked if she was cold, even though it was rather warm in my home. She said yes stifling a moan and so I pulled the couch covering over her body to keep her warm. This made her even more hidden to touch herself while her head rested on my thigh. Seconds turned into minutes, and minutes felt like they stretched into an hour. By now I could hear her fingers rubbing her pussy through her underwear. It sounded slick and creamy, no doubt she was about to cum soon. My own cock nearing full mass.

"FUCK ME" she grunted in my living room.

She shivered lying next to me. Her imagination gifted her with a small orgasm. It was quick and probably satisfying but I could tell she wanted more. I asked if she was okay but she didn't answer me right away. I asked again with more seduction in my voice if she was alright and she still didn't reply. I said her name, this time I got her attention.

"More" she whispered.

"What?"

"I want more" she said.

"More what?"

That's when she pounced. Before I could even think she had removed my clothes and hers. We were both naked on the couch with the coverings getting bunched up at the corners. There was a look in her eyes like a wild rabid animal on the hunt. She straddled my body, grabbing my cock and shoved it into her wet sex.

She forced herself down on me as much as possible and she enjoyed how in control she was. Her hands grabbed my head and brought my face to hers. This carnal lust creature she became was almost frightening. She extended her tongue out like she was about to lick my face. Instead, she shoved it into my mouth and down my throat. By now I was more and more turned on by this succubus act and she relished the action happening.

"Fuck me" she said in my ear.

She moved her legs and rocked her hips straddling my body and my cock slid against everything in her pussy. Her head tilted back and her eyes closed while she bounced up and down the length of my quivering rod. It felt amazing. No doubt, playing with herself before jumping me was a good idea.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeeeee" she repeated to the ceiling.

I lifted myself off the couch and up into her body. Every time she ascended, I descended. When gravity dropped her down on my cock I rocketed upward. This forced us to collide good and hard. The head of my cock grinded into her g-spot before ramming home against her cervix. She yelped or laughed or bit her bottom lip with every impact of our bodies. At times while deep in her, she swiveled and rotated her hips, making my shaft rub against everything in her body.

Her skin was electric. Goosebumps raced up and down her arms and legs. I felt her shiver. It felt amazing that she almost vibrated on my cock. We shuffled a little so the couch coverings wrapped us together with her still on top of me. Our thrusting and arching bodies created inhuman shapes against the warm fabric. It was hot and fucking sexy. She was hot and fucking sexy.

Our cocoon was like a tropical sauna. Her tits mashed against my chest and her head rested on my shoulder because her legs had reached exhaustion. I continued thrusting up into her and her body loved every second of it. Her nectar soaked my cock and cushion under us. My hands were holding her feet and rubbing her heels. Her toes curled, clawing at the warm covering against her back and her soles. She whimpered as she got closer and closer to orgasm. My lips found her neck and ear, kissing the soft flesh before I whispered what she wanted to hear.

"Cum for me, Carmen. Let's cum together."

Grabbing her rear, my middle finger wiggled into her ass again and she lost it. Her pussy squeezed the entire length of my shaft and she came hard. So hard I worried her feet would cramp soon after. Her girl-cum soaked my groin and she cried out my name before ending with a guttural groan. Her trembling fingers crawled through my hair as her never-ending orgasm wrecked her body. Every part of her was shaking, causing muscle spasms in all directions. With no control, her hips started rocking on their own and her pussy milked my cock into submission.

Carmen's orgasm still attacked her but she could feel me cumming. The sudden tightening of my balls. The intense throbbing of my cock wedged deep in her sex. My cum rushing up my shaft like soda through a straw. The head of my cock felt hotter than ever and suddenly I erupted. The force of my explosion made me believe her pussy would come right off my cock. Fantasy blurred with reality as she did lift herself off of my shaft. The cream-pie within dripped out of her nether lips. My cock continued spazzing, firing my cum up onto her clit and into her ass. My fingers dug into her cheeks, guaranteed to leave a mark.

When it was all said and done, she pressed her tits into my chest and rested her head into my neck. Our breathing was the only noise in the room. Our bodies felt like we were inside a nuclear reactor after a meltdown. Our fucking made the room so hot we didn't even realize the covering had fallen off of us. Her skin shined from the coating of sweat and orgasms, and she was so beautiful.

"I needed that" Carmen exhaled.

"I can tell. What got into you anyway?" I asked.

"Do I really need a reason to... ow, OW OW!"

The cramp hit her foot as I expected. She fell onto her back near one end of the couch. I moved just as quick to the other end taking hold of her aching sole. I started massaging it and the cramp went away. We stared into each other's eyes and we started laughing uncontrollably. She gave me her other foot and soon fell asleep from the fatigue of our event. I reached for the covers and bundled us up again on the couch. Soon we both were out cold, warm and together. Her soles and toes just inches from my face, being warmed by the hot air of my exhales.

Morning became the afternoon and we found a nice little mom and pop diner to have our lunch. It was simple southern comfort food but we were hungry enough to eat everything in eye sight. We talked about our careers and what we've done with our time off, followed by how anxious we both wanted to spend time together when we weren't. She definitely exceeded me in that department. Without me knowing, she slipped off a shoe and placed her foot against my crotch under the table. My plate almost went into the air from this unexpected play.

"You're bad" I said.

"I can be worse." she replied, stealing one of my flirty lines.

Once finished with our meal we began walking about the downtown area. She was in awe of the neighboring college campus and admitted wanting to finish her education someday. However, our walking and daydreaming was cut short when a rain storm arrived, like a Diamond Cutter from out of nowhere. We rushed as fast as we could to get back to my car, naturally getting caught in the deluge. By the time we reached my vehicle we were both soaked. Her hair looked amazingly beautiful while it clung to her face.

The drive home was quick and there wasn't many people in the road. Back home and indoors the rain made us both cold and knew it wouldn't let up any time soon. We decided to toss our wet clothes in the dryer while taking towels to dry each other off. Afterwards we dressed in comfortable evening clothes and made our way to the couch.

On the couch were two pillows, one at each end. Carmen immediately laid at one side and lifted her foot up in the air, flexing her toes for my attention. I grasped her ankle and planted a few quick kisses on each of her toes before sitting at the other end of the couch. My hands were at her feet and she was in Heaven. The massage robbed her of her strength to find the remote and channel surf. Carmen obviously didn't care about anything but us and our moment together.

A heavy blanket replaced the one covering the couch earlier, its soiled twin waiting in a hamper to be washed. Carmen reached for the ends of the new blanket and wrapped up her body, making herself warm. She made the mistake of leaving her soles vulnerable and I tickled her feet. She almost exploded from the covers but she couldn't escape the assault. I took pity on her and gave her something even more unexpected. Hitting a pressure point in the sole of her foot, she bit her bottom lip as pleasure quickly radiated between her legs. Her reaction was sexy and seemed interested for me to do it again or help herself out.

Her hands moved under the covering and found their way under her panties. I saw this and started exploring my boundaries. I moved her right foot near my face and let my tongue drag from her heel to her toes. She moaned my name as she got what she was wanting from me: her toes being teased by my slithering tongue. Her breath quickened and I eventually heard her whimper for me to make her cum again.

I moved from my spot and kissed her soft lips. Then I told her to sit on the edge of the couch. Carmen's movements were not quick but she did as told, throwing the blanket loosely back the way it was. I quickly stripped her of her panties and began kissing her clit while I knelt on the floor. I could feel it throbbing between my lips with every beat of her heart. She was close to orgasm and I added fuel to the fire. My fingers worked their way into her glistening flower. She was so wet it took very little effort. My fingers found her g-spot and she immediately screamed, cumming all over my face less than a minute later.

I left her on the couch to catch her breath. She was still nude from the waist down but I took a moment to cover her back up with the heavy blanket and then turned on the tv. I was curious about the weather and the provided radar told us what we already knew. It was not going anywhere, and neither were we. With her strength returning, she got up from the couch and removed her top. She was now completely naked and staring me down.

"We are not finished" she spoke seductively.

She immediately jumped into my arms again. This time her legs wrapped around my waist while her arms held onto my neck. Our lips met and tongues explored each other's mouths. Still in my arms, we moved to the bedroom. Together, we crashed on top of the mattress, with her on top of me. Carmen's petite hands pulled everything off of me from the waist down while I removed my shirt. By the time we were both naked, her eyes locked onto the object of her lust. My cock stood straight up and saluted her.

Carmen climbed back onto the bed and straddled me. However, her body went little past her goal with her bare pussy between my stomach and chest than impaled on my rod. She leaned in and kissed me but it was all a ruse. A distraction. My dick immediately felt her toes and soles playing with it. She smiled at me; her prey, knowing she got the better of me. Or so she thought.

The bed was big enough for us to roll on it without falling off. I gave in to the improvised footjob long enough for my cock to leak pre all over her soles and toes. Then I rolled us both over and she was on her back. Carmen could feel the heat of my shaft between her legs. She spread them which opened her beautiful pussy even more to me. The head of my cock teased at her entrance. It was soft, wet and inviting. With a little push I dived inward and she hissed at the massive invasion to her athletic frame.

She grabbed her breasts, careful not to hurt herself. Her legs opened even more and started to straighten. I held them in my hands and pushed them backwards. By now her ankles could almost touch her ears. She looked so fucking sexy with her blissful face and teasing soles so close to each other. The image alone made my cock fatten in her pussy. She felt the expansion and made me even harder, grabbing one of her feet and bringing her toes to her own mouth. Each lick against her toes made her pussy throb around my cock. Carmen looked me in the eyes and she saw my mouth watering.

"Y-you w-want t-the job?" she asked between my pleasuring thrusts.

She didn't give me a chance to answer and let go of her foot. It sling-shot into my grip and I took all five of her toes into my mouth. She came immediately. It was quick and unexpected, and strong. She ground on my cock forcing me to start my eruption. I pulled out and blasted her right on her little pearl. She screamed in ecstasy and came again at the rush of my explosion. I collapsed next to her trying to catch my breath. Shortly after we laid there giggling while our hands roamed the others body, enjoying our time together.

A few minutes later we cleaned ourselves and returned to the living room. Well, she did. I ventured to the kitchen and prepared our dinner. The meal was simple and humble, but Carmen truly enjoyed it and seemed to love every bite. She loved it even more when I held the fork and let her bite into whatever was stuck to the end of it, just like something seen out of those cheesy romance movies we both hated. She did the same for me, but teased me at times causing me to bite at nothing or bite my own tongue.

After dinner we cuddled on the couch and watched more tv. Her eyes looked heavy and I could feel her trying to go to sleep on me. I asked if she was ready for bed but she joked saying she was still sore from the last round. I smiled, kissed her neck and said it was bed time anyway. Her feet dragged as we returned to the scene of the crime. Carmen enjoyed sleeping in the nude, and so it became our routine not wear anything while in bed. A large part of me wanted to throw her on the mattress and fuck her brains out again but I decided against it. I let her get in first to find a spot she liked and the way she wanted to lay down. I joined afterward, pressing my naked body against hers. We spent the rest of the night whispering to each other until finally we fell asleep.

I woke up first the following morning, a little before the sun started to come up. Moving slowly, I got out of the bed so I could use the bathroom. When I came back, Carmen had shifted in her sleep. She was laying on her back and her legs were straightened out. I mischievous idea came to mind and I couldn't help myself.

Kneeling at the end of the bed, I gently untucked the sheets. Continuing to be careful, I moved the sheets so I could uncover Carmen's feet. They looked sexy as always, even if the polish on her toes was chipped even more. I moved slowly and wrapped my lips around her toes, one at a time. From there my tongue licked at her insteps, making her toes curl whenever I accidently tickled her. I was so turned on by what I was doing, I debated jerking off right onto her soles. But I had an ulterior motive on my mind. Remembering how she woke me up after our first night together, I wanted to get even.

Continuing to be careful, I took a hold of her ankles and very slowly pushed them apart. When I was convinced she was still asleep, I journeyed onward. I moved slowly up the bed, under the covers to keep us both warm. My face was now inches away from her exposed pussy. Her clit was just barely hidden by the hood. I leaned in and my tongue made contact. My lips followed next until I suckled enough blood into her pearl to make it sensitive. Her body reacted naturally and the juices began to flow. I took another risk and wet the entire length of a finger. Very slowly I teased the tip against her puckered rear. Then I applied the pressure and my finger started to enter her ass, very slowly, very gently. A few minutes passed and my finger was up to the knuckle. My tongue play was more aggressive, licking between her folds, forcing its way into her wet hole, and flicking her clit at a pace mirroring a vibrator. Her body continued to respond naturally and finally my plan reached fulfillment.

Carmen woke up, breathing heavy and feeling her pussy being licked and ass penetrated. She lifted the covers and looked down between her legs, finding me tongue fucking her sex and finger fucking her ass. She came good and hard. Her fingers gripped her breasts and dug in which left a mark that would take forever to vanish. Her eyes clinched shut and she let out a silent scream as the orgasm crashed on her body. Spent, she reached between her legs and grabbed my hair, demanding answers.

"What the fuck, man" she tugged at my locks.

I reminded her of how she woke me up that very first morning. How amazing it felt and enjoyable that it happened completely from out of nowhere. Carmen was too wrecked to be mad at me for messing with her body in her sleep. In fact, she was very satisfied to wake up immediately cumming. She even went on to mention her numerous wet dreams she recently had about me, even while actually sleeping together.

"Okay wise guy," she smiled "next time wake me so we can do this properly."

"Yes ma'am" I replied with a smile of my own. "So, what do you want to do today?"

"What day is it, anyway?" she responded, groggy and confused from the waking orgasm.

I reached for my phone and confirmed it was Sunday, and still very early in the morning. We decided to continue laying in the bed, spooning together under the blankets. If we went back to sleep, neither of us would be upset. It was still enjoyable just to lay there with her, both of us naked and warm under the covers and not having to worry about going anywhere for at least another two days. Getting comfy again we both fell victim to another nap.

The morning continued like any other. The sunlight shined in and made us open our eyes. It was a good thing too because I refused to set an alarm. We decided the first thing we needed to do was get a nice long shower to begin the day. The idea alone was enjoyable. The act of would be even more. After that we debated going to the gym to work out before getting breakfast or choosing anything else we wanted to do.

Our behavior in the shower matched every other time we were in it together. My lips on the back of her neck making her "melt" right down the drain. My hands reaching for a nearby cloth and lathering it up with soap. Carmen having the biggest smile on her face as I began to scrub her delicate flesh. Her body loving my touch. Her legs trembling as they get cleansed. Her hair feeling electric when my fingers ran through it.

My scrubbing hand located her breast and she let out a groan. Carmen certainly did leave a mark and it was sore. The cloth dropped from my hand and I gently massaged her breast. This time she let out a little moan. I continued on, asking if she was enjoying herself.

"You tell me" she responded, grabbing my cock and jerking it slowly.

This time I let out a moan and felt my legs shake. Damn she was hot and playful. But as promised her time with me would be all about her, and I intended to keep the promise. My lips kissed her neck and my hands began to roam. My left hand followed the trail of her tummy down to her mons and finally the tip of my finger settled on her clit. My right hand massaged down her back and grabbed handfuls of her soft ass, my middle finger teasing the crack between her cheeks. Her legs spread open in the shower as fingers from both hands teased both holes.

12