Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carmen's head turned to face me and she kissed my lips, biting my lower one driving me crazy. That's when I stopped teasing. My fingers entered her pussy and ass. It was so fucking amazing she was paralyzed in place with the most shocking look in her eyes. My skilled fingers targeted her g-spot and she immediately came standing there covered in soap bubbles and my erect dick still in her hand. After the orgasm ended, she wanted complete control of the situation. She laid in the tub with me standing over her. What little strength she had left in her legs she extended them upward. Her soaked soles wrapped around my dick and she gave me the quickest footjob possible, forcing me to cum all over her tits and tummy. I collapsed and knelt between her legs. She laughed at me, knowing she could control me whenever she wanted. But the humor faded as the water started to go cold. We rushed to get rinsed off and outta' the shower.

We made our way to a local gym and were greeted by fans who watched the most recent show. I expected Carmen to have a majority of the attention. But to my surprise almost everyone surrounded me. Each taking turns congratulating me on getting signed with the company, and calling me a stand-up guy for protecting Grizzly from that disgruntled fan. I won't lie, the admiration from everyone was enjoyable. For the first time ever, I felt like one of the better known talents who had people following them everywhere if seen in public.

The rest of the gym visit felt more like a convention than anything. Carmen and I spent more time shaking hands, signing improvised autographs, and getting photos than actually working out. When we could operate the exercise equipment, it became a competition as every gym rat surfaced and challenged us to increase weights or reps. Sometimes we succeeded, other times we didn't. But thankfully nobody gave us a hard time for our wins or losses. Some people did try to test our in-ring talent, challenging us to sparing matches within a nearby boxing ring. Of course, we had to decline to prevent harm to ourselves as well as them. And as before, those who offered were okay with the us declining. But our time there was at best a waste, having not truly been able to do any real working out. Carmen and I were happy enough sport fucking, which helped cardio and endurance almost the same. Our visit over, we shook plenty of hands on the way out the door and got on with our day.

Returning to my car, Carmen asked me what the plan was. I told her she could choose whatever she wanted to do; however, I did want to take her shopping. Her expression showed confusion and I told her if she found an outfit she liked, I'd buy it for her. This made her instantly smile and she agreed but only after we did the things she wanted on her list.

Our day was enjoyable but productive. Her requests were fun for the both of us: A lunch in the park. A game of bowling. Me driving her around and showing her all of my old hangout spots and fond memories of the town I grew up in. And a silly promise of me painting her toes before the night was over. We made our way to the clothing store I planned to take her. I told her I needed to take a look at something and while I was away for her to browse around. When finished she was to meet me at the dressing rooms with some items she wanted to "model" for me before she picked out the outfit she liked most.

I knew she was enjoying herself, being spoiled rotten. Getting the full on "Pretty Woman" treatment from her foot bitch. We rendezvoused back at the dressing rooms where she became a temporary runway model for me. She enjoyed shaking her tits and ass with her chosen clothes and wiggling cute footwear near my lap, knowing my attention was on her and nothing else. Eventually she found the outfit and shoes to match that she wanted most. I surprised her and told her I would buy all of the clothes she modeled for me. And of course, the outfit she liked most would be what she was to wear for our dinner date later that night. She melted instantly.

The night started to catch up with us while we returned home. Without her noticing I managed to make her a bubble bath to relax in, complete with a nearby wine glass and a can of soda for myself, completing the humor of the moment. She laid in the tub and it was easy to tell how much she was enjoying herself. I watched as she bathed and we talked about a number of things we experienced through the day. But then I realized there was one task not completed. I left the bathroom then returned with a small bottle in one hand and a small brush in the other. She asked me what they we're for and I told her for her toes. Carmen let out a squeal and lifted her wet feet out of the tub.

I quickly dried them off and placed a towel under her ankles so they wouldn't become uncomfy on the edge of the tub. The polish was what I liked most, a dark coloring to contrast against her natural cream skin. In a few short moments all ten of her toes were done. She laughed saying she knew the polish might come right off if she put her feet back in the tub. I suggested letting it drain while her heels rested on the edge. She laughed and called me a genius. Looking at her sexy toes I had to admit to myself that I didn't do half a bad job. I then told her to hurry up and get dressed so we could go to dinner.

Her outfit was definitely beautiful. A simple black top and black skirt with matching sheer knee-high black stockings and heels for her dainty feet. I dressed in black slacks with matching shoes, and a button up blue shirt with a tie. I escorted her to my car, opening the passenger door like a gentleman and helped her in. I hopped in the driver seat and we were off to dinner.

The restaurant was a place of her choosing, having seen it while I escorted her around town. We were easily seated and made our requests. Our time was spent between eating our food and recalling how much she enjoyed her day. She told me how special I made her feel and incredibly satisfied for the fun moments we've had together in such a short time. I told her how I've greatly enjoyed her company and liked how I was able to make her feel special and appreciated. My goddess, my mistress, my succubus, my Aphrodite. Hearing me say such things made her blush and flutter in all the right places. She wanted the night to go on forever. The look in her eyes confirmed everything.

We returned home as it got closer to midnight. I knew her wheels were spinning because of her body language. Something was on her mind and she was waiting for the absolute best moment to attack. She moved close to me, placing her arms around my neck and kissing me passionately. She wanted me and she knew I wanted her.

"So, what do we do now?" she asked me.

"I think I have an idea."

She saw me reach for my neck-tie and removed it from my shirt. I asked her if she trusted me and she almost laughed in my face at the question. As much as I manipulated her body, Carmen definitely trusted me by now. But she kept her composure and told me yes with a lustful hiss. Soon she felt the fabric of my tie covering her eyes and being secured behind her head. Blind to the world, she was left with only sound and touch as her resources.

My hands held her by her hips. Then my lips pressed into hers. My tongue entered her mouth and massaged her soft pallet. My hands roamed again, massaging her lower back or running down her legs. Then along her arms and back to her torso. Eventually, my traveling hand got under her skirt and pulled her black thong panties to her ankles. It was already wet from her excitement.

I pushed her legs apart and knelt between them. My hot breath against her skin and she was trembling. My hands massaged her ass while my lips traveled around her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to the goal. Her knees almost gave out but my hands held her upright. That's when she felt it.

She fought her instincts to remove the improvised blind fold while my tongue licked her clit and my fingers teased her entrance. This time her legs gave out and her pussy fell right onto my fingers. She was hooked and not going anywhere. My tongue lashed at her clit while my fingers played with her g-spot. Her juices began to run down her legs and dampen her stockings. I noticed she was about to cum and I stopped. She groaned in protest.

I lifted her over my shoulder and carried her to the bedroom. I let her down gently in the bed and kissed on her neck and nibbled her earlobe. She was shivering at how hot and intimate our moment was. I told her to sit up and she obeyed. I gently pulled her top off of her torso but left it when near her wrists. I told her not to move. The weight in the bed shifted and I was at her feet. Her heels went quickly and her stockings were gone almost as fast, but undamaged. This left her only wearing the skirt.

I told her to lay on her back with her arms above her head, her top still around her wrists and eyes blinded by my neck-tie. I used her top and her stockings to bind her wrists. Now she was blind and bound. She even tested her bindings, moving her arms and wrists a little. Sure enough, there was no give to what they were secured to. Almost violently, I removed her skirt. Yanking and tugging it off her waist. She gasped and I could tell she was worried over the condition of her clothing, hoping I didn't ruin it.

For a moment time stopped. I moved in stealth, undressing myself while she used her remaining senses to figure out my unfolding plan. I stared at her, marveled by her beauty and humored by her curious expressions of if I was still in the room with her. Her nectar still dripping between her legs. I needed to keep going, so I rushed to the kitchen and grabbed what I needed: a bowl of ice cubes I already had waiting. I returned and sat beside her. With a cube between my finger and thumb, I pressed it right into one of her tits. She inhaled deeply to stop herself from screaming. Then the cold object in my grip made circles around her nipples, leaving them swollen and chilled.

"Do you love it?" I ask.

"Yesssssss" she moaned.

The ice cube in my fingers trailed down her abdomen. Her belly shook while breathing.

"Tell me again," I requested "do you love this?"

"Ye-YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" she screamed as the ice cube dripped right on top of her aching clitoris.

Her fingers and toes wiggled uncontrollably. The heat from her pussy was like touching the sun and it melted the cube in my fingers immediately. But I knew she loved the feeling so I let my chilled fingertip gently trace circles on her beautiful little clit. Her head thrashed in the pillow at the wild sensation on her sex and her arms shook while she couldn't do anything about it. I finally took pity on her and lowered my mouth between her legs.

My lips and tongue massaged her sweet little button. I could tell she was relieved by the warmth of my mouth. Her juices made her flower sweet and moist and ran down her crack. My fingertip played with her petals and she bucked her hips hoping to be penetrated. I obliged and my finger sunk inward finding her g-spot once again. I sucked on her clit so very hard. She bucked her hips into my face more and more, getting closer and closer to her orgasm. I knew she was about to cum, feeling her pussy trying to clamp down on my finger. My lips and hand withdrew from her body and she screamed and cussed in frustration.

The weight in the bed shuffle again and my lips were on her toes. I knew she loved and hated me for doing this to her. On one hand, she was on the edge of cumming her brains out again. And on the other foot, the very feeling my tongue on her toes and soles made her wetter than either of us could possibly imagine. All ten of her toes might as well been clits as much as she was enjoying what I did to her.

"Please... " she started.

"Please what?" I asked.

"Please make love to me. Fuck me. I can't take it any longer!"

I quickly got between her legs and spread them apart. The head of my cock nudged against her lips. She grinned like a Cheshire cat, knowing that feeling anywhere. My dick moved between her wet petals and finally pushed inward.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" she cried out.

My hips rocked forward and her body opened itself to me. I stripped her of her blindfold and wrist bindings. I wanted Carmen to see who was fucking her without restraint. But she refused to give me a chance to tease her any further. She grabbed me and put me on my back. She positioned her sexy body over my quivering rod. Her eyes were fixated on it. She wanted it in her so badly, it looked as if she was going to be driven insane if it didn't happen by the end of the night.

Her pussy swallowed my cock and then some. Her body felt amazing on me. She reached for her tits but I stopped her and gently massaged them myself, keeping her from injuring them. She rocked her hips back and forward while I thrusted up into her soaked holy ground. This allowed us to hit everything in her body that she loved so much to feel. Carmen was getting closer and closer. I felt her body gripping my dick and inching nearer and nearer to satisfaction.

I stopped her and flipped her on her back. My cock still deep within but I had Carmen pinned to the bed. She couldn't move nor did I thrust into her body. She started to cry out in frustration. I kissed her passionately on the lips. The kind of kiss that she knew: now and forever, everything was going to be alright.

I took hold of her ankles and brought her sexy soles near my face. I slowly moved in and out of her body and that rush in her loins returned. I kissed each of her toes individually, and I could hear her panting under me. Our eyes locked and that's when she heard me say something neither of us expected.

"I love you... now cum for me, Carmen!"

My cock withdrew and then slipped into her ass, ramming her over and over. All ten of her toes went into my mouth and got assaulted by my tongue. My fingers reached into her pussy and manipulated her g-spot into submission. My thumb pressed on her clit. The quadruple attack on her toes, clit, pussy and ass set off an orgasm that must have felt more like an atomic bomb. Carmen screamed so loudly it sounded like she was in pain and ended with a guttural groan. Her orgasm was strong, too strong. Her ass clamped down on my dick, forcing my hot cum to erupt in her rear. This only intensified her intense orgasm, making her eyes shut tightly and throat go dry. She could still hear me growling as my orgasm subsided and I laid on top of her. My cock losing girth but still inside her amazing body. That's how we spent the rest of the night. Exhausted, pleased, orgasm drunk and feeling like we were in heaven once we drifted to sleep.

The next morning, we were wrecked. Both of our bodies felt beaten and bruised, almost too sensitive to touch. But this didn't stop us from gently touching one another. Stroking with finger tips or lightly massaging each other. Time passed slowly but we knew we'd eventually have to leave the bed. That's when I remembered getting Carmen a gift and wanted to give it to her at a decent time.

"Oh, I almost forgot something." I spoke while getting up.

"What?" Carmen asked, her mouth opening wide for a yawn.

"Wait here, I'll be right back."

I hurried to the spot where I hid Carmen's gift and returned just as quickly to the bedroom. In my hand was a small box with a black velvet covering. Carmen's eyes widened and her voice got caught in her throat. I'd already given her so much, told her I loved her, and now this! I opened the box and her gaze searched inward. Inside the box was a small band of gold with a gold-plated heart on it. However, the band didn't make a complete loop. It gaped open at the bottom.

"I know I got you some nice clothes to take home but I also wanted to give you something you could wear at all times." I explained. "At least when you weren't in the ring, I mean."

My hand reached for her right foot and gripped her ankle, pulling her leg so that she shifted in the bed and her heel hung off the edge of the mattress. Her toes flexed and she realize the simplicity of my gift. She loved it immediately. The little golden band slid over her second toe. It fit perfectly. Her whole body glowed in such joy; it could rival the spray on tanning she used before wrestling each night. I brought her foot to my face and playfully kissed the top of it before I sucked on her ringed toe. She covered her mouth to keep from laughing out loud. I was happy that she was happy.

"Okay, okay, Mister Romantic." Carmen giggle "So we have one day left. What do you want to do?"

"I have no idea, but we'll make the most of it for sure."

We looked into each other's eyes until our gaze was broken by the sound from my phone. I reached for it and opened my text messages. It was from a number I didn't recognize.

Hola, mi amante!

Send me your email.

I have something special

for you!

~Besos y abrazos~

Carmen and I read the text message at the same time, then turned to face each other and spoke in unison.

"Tee."

12