Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 06

Story Info
Orgasms in front of fifteen thousand fans.
6.4k words
4.38
12.3k
4

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Carmen Solo's voice boomed throughout the catering area.

I turned my gaze away from Carmen and Tiana, curious to see who would start paying attention to our conversation. Those nearby didn't bother to look in our direction, save for a few. I figured they must have thought Carmen and Tianna were discussing a spot in their upcoming match later in the evening. Sometimes you have to admire how people don't want spoilers.

"Awe c'mon Carmen. I think it would be a lot of fun!" Tiana giggled.

Carmen looked upon her friend in utter disbelief. Then she looked at me thinking I would take her side. But all Carmen could see on my face was a grin. A big dumb grin. At that point all I could do was think back to the events leading up to this moment and nothing but happy-happy thoughts ran through my mind.

Two days ago; a Monday, was spent with Carmen and I playing "Fuck Day". And I do mean FUCK DAY. Carmen was quite competitive and the video Tee sent me put her in a mood. After she made me cum, I was ordered to do the same to her. I was thankful Tiana's vid already got Carmen revved up for the task. My lips and tongue assaulted her swollen clit for less than a minute before her thighs clamped onto my head. Her orgasm was quick and fierce. Not wanting to lose momentum I added my fingers into the mix and massaged her g-spot while sucking on her clit. I looked up in time to see Carmen's eyes roll into the back of her skull. Her legs extended into the air until her next orgasm hit and her bare soles came down and kicked my lower back. I could still feel the slight stickiness of my cum on her feet.

After her second orgasm passed Carmen became the aggressor. She ordered me to lay on my back and open my legs. I did as instructed and she placed herself between them. I didn't have much time to think as Carmen began sucking on my cock in that amazing mouth of hers. I've honestly never been one for blowjobs. Aside from my fetish, I truly enjoy giving a woman pleasure rather than receiving. But the things this woman could do with her lips and tongue were amazing. Carmen blew new life into my flaccid flesh, making me harder than foreign algebra.

She took my entire length down her throat. When her gag reflex hit, I almost lost my mind. Her "throat pussy" massaged my cock in a way I couldn't describe. But looking into Carmen's eyes was something else. They were watered and red. She couldn't breathe. And she wouldn't stop. She just kept choking on my dick. I couldn't hold out for much longer and I grabbed handfuls of her hair, just before I was about to cum. That's when Carmen went into overdrive. Her hands joined in on the action and she massaged my balls while still sucking my soul out of my cock. I came good and hard right down her throat.

"Mmm, protein." she spoke after spitting out my dick.

Carmen moved up the bed and pinned my arms down with her naked legs. I couldn't move. She hovered her wet pussy above my face and I lifted my head so I could lick at her sweet flower. She swiveled her hips to avoid my tongue, teasing me so I couldn't give back to her. She laughed, enjoying the control she had over me.

"If this was a match, the ref would have counted to thirty by now." Carmen smiled.

Her bragging gave me the opportunity I needed. My legs were free so I moved them off the mattress and hooked Carmen just under her armpits. Flexing my muscles, I pulled Carmen off of my chest and forced her to lay on her upper back. I moved quickly and managed to pin her to the bed, with her lying on her neck and shoulders, her legs and feet dangling and her ass sticking straight up in the air. The rest of her body was resting against mine. She had nowhere to go. Her exposed pussy was perfect for attacking and my fingers entered her from above.

My motions where quick and forceful. I didn't have the best angle to go for her g-spot but I made up for it another way. My free hand was able to go for her clit and Carmen was moaning loudly from the double assault. I tried keeping it interesting and bit her on her ass cheeks multiple time. Hard enough to leave a mark for sure. I could feel her orgasm approaching, her pussy squeezing my fingers was a good enough sign. But watching her legs and feet shake uncontrollably was the dead giveaway. My teeth sunk into her flesh one more time and I tugged, hard. Carmen howled and I watched an arch of her girl-cum shoot from her flower, within two inches of almost hitting me in the eye.

I didn't want her to pass out on me, so I eased up on my actions until finally stopping. Carmen looked so beautiful as her fingers and toes tried to claw at anything her imagination was conjuring. Her breasts rose and fell from her heavy breathing. Her eyes told the story of being consumed with pleasure as she looked in all directions, as if trying to make sense of the world around her. I brought her back to reality with a harsh spank on her rear. That caught her attention.

"Ow! Asshole." Carmen shrieked.

"If you insist!" I replied.

"Oh God, no! Wait!"

I moved myself just a little, still pinning Carmen on her neck and shoulders with her exposed sex in the air. This time my fingers that worked her clit sunk into her pussy and found her g-spot. My other fingers; still coated in her juices, aligned with her puckered rosebud and pushed inward with ease. She screamed my name before her whole body started to shake violently. She was cumming within seconds. I refused to stop and neither did her orgasm. Everything about her radiated in pleasure and I was anxious to keep it going as long as I could. When I finally lightened up on her, Carmen was reduced to a jiggling and mumbling mess. Every part of her twitched and shook. The expressions on her face kept morphing as well. Somewhere between pleasure and disbelief. I almost feared for my life knowing she would get even, eventually.

We continued our depravity for the next couple of hours. We even had to stop long enough to have a lunch break. That was also a contest of wills. Trying eat when distracted is difficult. It's even worse when you're horny and your partner wants to keep playing. After the meal we attempted to take a nap but that proved pointless. We were like filthy animals. Blowjobs, footjobs, fingering, eating out, rough sex, butt-fucking, the works. By the time we'd gotten all of that out of our systems, I was convinced I would need a completely new bed.

The evening came to an end with us having a simple homemade dinner, and making sure everything regarding the bed was well cleaned. As much as we wanted one last round of bedroom antics, we knew it was best not to. The following morning; a Tuesday, was going to be busy for us and we needed all the strength we could get back.

Morning arrived as expected and we were in a dire rush. Even though we were smart enough to be packed and ready the night before, things seemed like they were trying to go wrong from the start. The driver for the local Cab company was late to my place, and traffic managed to slow us down getting to the shuttle depot. We were lucky to get there just in time to board our shuttle to the airport. The airport was no better. Going through security took forever. At the pace we were moving we were certain to miss our flight. Again, luck was barely on our side and managed to make it to our terminal just as the plane was being boarded.

The flight was a blessing in disguise. We were able to catch our breath from sprinting the entire morning. A part of me wanted to get a little more sleep while on the plane but having Carmen with me stopped that from happening. We talked through the whole flight. Our conversation shifted from events to prepare for at the show to what we wanted to do after getting set up at the hotel. Carmen even tried to make me squirm in my seat, whispering to me all the things she was going to do to Tiana for that video she emailed me.

When we landed Carmen took the initiative to have an Uber ready to take us to the hotel where everyone was staying. I was happy to see a number of the talent already checking in and wanted to catch up with my new friends. Carmen was aware of this and told me to go have some fun after we entered our room. I was a little hesitant but she planted her foot in my lower back and shoved me out the door. Another way of her telling me it was ok.

Meeting up with the guys meant having to talk about what we did during our weekend. Though most of the men were married or in steady relationships, they seemed highly focused to know what happened with me and Carmen. I found myself lying to them, saying I went home alone and by chance we arrived at the airport at the same time. They knew I was full of shit but didn't ask any further questions.

Our little group filled in the rest of the day with different wrestlers vlogging our misadventures. It was fun goofing around with each of them in their own ways, to keep their vlogs entertaining. One of the best parts about our line of work is the amount of creativity we put into everything we do, and the freedom to do damn near anything. Well almost anything. Some stuff we have to get approved otherwise it would not get shown on tv.

The day went by faster than expected. Time truly flies when you're having fun. As night approached, I knew I wanted to regroup with Carmen and the two of us go out to eat somewhere in the city. I tried texting her but she never responded. This had me a little concerned so when the opportunity came up, I was able to break away from the guys and go back to the hotel. There were no replies from Carmen and I figured she must have gone out with her friends. I decided to crash for a bit back at the room and figure out what I wanted to do with the rest of the night.

When I opened the door to our room, I was greeted by something I didn't expect. Clothing; women's clothing, was scattered all over the floor. A number of thick, black plastic bags with red labeling were down there too. The labeling read "Love N Stuff". I could hear movement and slowly crept inward. That's when I saw them and my jaw nearly fell to the floor.

Lying face down on the bed and spread eagle was a very naked Tiana. Her wrists and ankles had cuffs on them with restraints leading under the bed. Kneeling behind Tiana's ass was Carmen who was mostly naked, aside from the weird BDSM jock-strap looking thing she was wearing. Turning my head, I got a better look and realized it was a strap-on, already buried deep inside Tee's sex. Also on the bed was a small assortment of erotic clothing and different types of sex toys. I wanted to remain silent and watch but kicked out a small cough while holding my breath. Tiana turned her head and looked me in the eyes. Her watery glare was the only way she could communicate. A ball gag in her mouth stopped her from talking, or making any noises other than moans. Carmen then noticed me and the look on her face was something I will never forget.

"I told you I was going to get even with this slut." Carmen's voice rung in my ears.

She was a woman of her word. I got a better look as I approached and noticed red marks across Tee's rear. They looked like palm prints. My eyes spotted a pink plug with a plastic diamond sticking out of Tiana's ass. I also noticed the large wet patch under Tiana's pussy. There was no telling how long they'd been at it but Tiana must have cum a hundred times by now. My cock started to harden and Carmen spotted it instantly.

"You want in on this, love?"

"Shit, you don't have to ask me twice."

My clothes were removed faster than a lightning strike. Carmen removed her strap-on. I uncuffed Tee's wrists and ankles and Carmen assisted in flipping the poor girl onto her back. She had little to no strength left in her body. Carmen continued to fulfil her statement from the morning before and straddle Tiana's face. I could hear the faint sound of the gag being removed from Tee's mouth. I positioned myself between her legs and very slowly entered her wet folds. This made the sexy girl snap to attention and her lips and tongue immediately went for Carmen's pussy.

I couldn't see what was happening with Carmen's back obscuring my vision but I imagined her grabbing a handful of Tee's hair and pulling her head off the mattress, forcing Tiana to eat her pussy with no way to escape. This made my cock harder and I pushed deeply into Tiana's body. I could hear her moan and noticed Carmen shivering while she rode Tiana's face. I couldn't help myself and I grabbed Tiana's ankles, bringing her soft feet near my mouth. My lips and tongue found her soles and toes. My hips thrusted aggressively into her body and I could feel her pussy muscles fluttering with no control along my shaft. She was cumming, and hard. Carmen must have been cumming too. Her body went stiff then proceeded to tremble almost violently. Finally, she folded and rolled off of Tiana's face. I almost came inside her when I saw the glistening coat of Carmen's orgasm all over Tee's mouth. I had to slow down to keep from rupturing.

"Suck on my toes." Carmen spoke just above a whisper.

At first, I thought she was talking to me but I saw her moving her body so her foot was right above Tee's mouth. To my astonishment Tee did as commanded and I watched each of Carmen's digits go one-by-one into Tiana's mouth. I stopped moving all together knowing I wasn't going to last if I moved at all. Tiana seemed to know what she was doing with Carmen's foot. The expressions on Carmen's face said plenty.

"That's enough, Tee. Now move a little up the bed. And you," Carmen spoke to me "get that dick out of my friend."

I was hypnotized. My hips moved backwards and my cock slid out of Tiana's pussy. Carmen moved on the bed and continued to fulfil her earlier comment. Laying in a new position, she wiggled her wet toes playfully against Tee's nether lips and clit and finally pushed her foot inward. Tiana shoved a hand in her mouth and bit down to keep from screaming out loudly. Carmen made slight kicking motions with her leg and she literally foot fucked Tiana's now abused pussy.

"Give me that cock, company man."

Still hypnotized I moved forward and Carmen took my rod into her mouth. I didn't stand a chance. My body tensed, my balls tightened, and a flood of my cum gushed into Carmen's mouth. Her eyes went wide as if she didn't know what to do next. Then she pushed my cock out of her mouth. Yanked her foot from Tiana's pussy. Spun around in the bed and spit my sperm and her saliva all into Tiana's hair. What happened next could only be described as something you'd see on the old Jerry Springer show: Tiana flipped out.

The next hour was spent talking through a door. Tiana locked herself in the bathroom, her emotions somewhere between highly upset and royally pissed off. Carmen and me took turns talking to her, trying to calm her down. We were lucky nobody heard all the commotion and phoned the hotel management. We finally got through to her and Tee unlocked the door but only let Carmen inside. I could do nothing so I stepped away to put my clothes back on. While redressing I heard the sound of running water and realized the girls turned the shower on. Carmen cracked the door open and called out to me, asking if I would mind coming back in an hour. I did as requested and took a lonely walk.

An hour later I came back to the room and both Carmen and Tiana were dressed beautifully. The room also looked as if it were cleaned but nobody was going to sleep in that bed that evening. Thankfully the room had two beds. I knew better than to ask what happened while I was gone so I kept my mouth shut. The girls asked me if I was ready to go to dinner. After everything that happened, I definitely had an appetite. Moments later we found a restaurant and enjoyed a rather pleasant meal. Afterwards we returned to the room with Tiana bunking with us. It was nice going to sleep being sandwiched between two of the most beautiful women in the business, if not the whole world.

The following day everyone was at the arena earlier than required. Even though I was under contract, old habits were hard to kick. I found myself helping out building the ring. When that was completed, I also helped out organizing the folding chairs for front row seating. That's when some of the guys approached me and we had a pseudo contest of doing diving jumps from one of the turnbuckles onto a crash pad in the middle of the ring. This gave me a wild idea and I split from the others to find Grizzly, as we were going to have rematch that night.

Running through catering I came across Carmen and Tiana. The two were discussing their match and what sort of things were being planned for it. I noticed Tee was looking like she was up to no good. Naturally, I asked what was running through her mind. She giggled like she usually did when caught being mischievous, and so she told us exactly what was on her mind.

The day before, when Tee and Carmen visited the sex store, Tee purchased a pair of remote-controlled vibrating orbs. And with that purchase she had an incredibly wild idea. Knowing her and Carmen were scheduled to have a match, Tiana wanted to use those orbs during the match. Not as a means to assault each other or goof around with the fans. Instead, she wanted one inside her pussy, and the other inside Carmen's. And then there would be me, backstage in command of the remotes. Carmen was right again. Tiana was a freak.

"Are you out of your fucking mind?" Carmen Solo's voice boomed throughout the catering area.

"Awe c'mon Carmen. I think it would be a lot of fun!" Tiana giggled.

Carmen looked at her friend, then looked at me. I was grinning. I knew I shouldn't have been but something between my legs told me Tiana was definitely right. It would be a lot of fun.

"You cannot be seriously agreeing with her." she slugged me in the arm.

"After last night, I think I can. Besides she's right." I leaned in close to her ear "Just imagine you and Tee wrestling with all your heart, pussies leaking all over the ring, and cumming your brains outs in front of over fifteen thousand fans in the crowd and who knows how many millions watching at home. And not a single one of them would know you're having orgasm after orgasm."

My words affected her perfectly. She bit her lower lip and let her eyes slightly roll up in her skull. For just a brief moment I thought she already had a toy stuffed between her legs.

"Okay, say I'm in. How in the hell do we pull this off?"

"I knew you'd ask," answered Tiana "the orbs have a default vibration. However, the remotes have an intensity boost, a strong one. So, when one of us is looking hurt or put in a submission hold, your foot bitch can press the boost buttons. The fans won't know the difference between looks of pain or pleasure."

Tiana was right. What she described could simply be summed up as beautiful agony. A strong orgasm face almost looks no different than a face of torture. Maybe this would work after all. Carmen agreed, Tiana hugged her neck, and then sprinted off to go grab her toys. I kissed Carmen on the cheek and told her I needed to find Grizzly for my match as well. We said our goodbyes to each other and prepared for the show ahead.

The first match of the night happened flawlessly. I envied the two wrestlers as they came backstage, remembering what happened the previous week with the disgruntled fan. Grizzly and I were on next. No match just yet. Just promo work. Grizzly went to the ring first, his head covered with a few bandages to make it look like he was still hurt from last Friday. The man worked the mic beautifully. He irritated the fans, dared anyone to fight him again, and then he insulted me for having "a buddy" attack him during our match.

Then I made my way to the ring. A mic in my own hand as well. I called him stupid, informed him I saved him from "my buddy", questioned if he had brain damage, and then pointed out his still bandaged head. From there I reminded him he wasn't medically cleared for a match that night but I would gladly finish what "my buddy" tried to do, and I would do it during Friday's show. Grizzly agreed but only on one stipulation. For it to be a "Bear Country" match. The fans cheered, I agreed, my music started playing and I exited to the back leaving Grizzly alone in the ring. So far, the night was still going as planned.

12