Wrestling, with a Fetish Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later I was in my ring gear but still waiting for my match. As usual there were numerous monitors placed nearby the Gorilla Position and I found one to sit at and watch alone. Carmen and Tiana were up next. Prior to them heading to the ring Tee gave me both remotes for their toys. I still couldn't believe this was about to happen. The remotes were simple: an On/Off button and a boost button that lasted ten seconds. Nothing else. My left hand would control Tiana's toy, and the right controlling Carmen's. Tee also told me how her and Carmen got each other worked up before heading my way. I could tell she was getting off telling me how both women fingered their wet pussies, edging themselves closer and closer to orgasm without finishing. Furthermore, they both applied a type of lube gel to the orbs that would heighten their sensitivity, basically sabotaging themselves to cum almost every minute of the match. And guaranteed to cum whenever I hit the boost. I couldn't wait to be naughty and switched both to ON.

Tiana went out first. While posing on the stage and hyping up the fans I attacked her with the boost. My dick hardened as I watched Tiana's expression go from encouragement to self-control. To the fans it looked like she went from happy babyface to angry heel. Tiana finished her walk to the ring and by then the boost died down, as well as her surprise orgasm. Carmen was still backstage and I spotted her out of the corner of my eye. She was glaring at me. There was a slight uncertainty to her posture. The toy was already on and working its magic in her nethers. Her lips moved. Though I couldn't hear her, I knew exactly what she was saying:

"Don't you fucking dare!"

Oh, but I dared! Watching from the monitor, I let Carmen make it all the way down the ramp and just as she stepped through the ring ropes, I blasted her cunt with the boost. Carmen almost stumbled to finish getting in the ring. A look of frustration washed over her face. Not because she tripped, but because she knew who was in control of her at the moment.

The time keeper rung the bell and their match was underway. Both women charged at each other and started swinging. A kick to the gut. A judo toss. A forearm into the lower back. I waited impatiently for just the right moments. Carmen whipped Tiana very hard into the corner. Tee slammed into it and fell to her knees. CLICK! Tiana's face said everything. Carmen knew what was happening and gave the girl at least seven seconds before picking her up off the mat.

Still buzzing, Tianna fought through the orgasm. She shrugged Carmen off of her then scooped her up and slammed her onto the mat. CLICK! Carmen shrieked. Her instincts nearly made her reach for her crotch. The angle of the camera didn't help and I swore I thought I saw her pussy squirting through her wrestling attire. Whether or not it happened she was cumming regardless.

Tiana moved and lifted Carmen off the mat. Both women traded strikes with each other until Tiana grabbed Carmen in a headlock. Carmen wrapped her arms around Tee's waist and lifted her off her feet. Carmen lifted her further off the ground, Tee's body briefly supported by Carmen's shoulder. I clicked Tiana's remote just before Carmen could finish the "belly-to-back drop". Tee's legs kicked wildly while both her and Carmen crashed onto the mat below. With both women down I clicked Carmen's remote too. Carmen's hands roamed her body, grasping at spots that were supposed to be hurting. Her face said otherwise . . . sort of. So did Tiana's.

The match continued onward with me tormenting both women at my heart's desire. It was sexy seeing their faces trying to mask pleasure with pain. I had to give them credit. In spite of what was happening they maintained a professional demeanor. I wish I could say the same about myself. I nearly came in my own pants and I continued to hit the boost buttons over and over. And then the unexpected happened. Grizzly came out of nowhere and playfully shoved his shoulder into me. I spazzed out and dropped the remotes.

"They're putting on one helluva match, aren't they?" Grizzly asked rhetorically.

"Ye-yeah they sure are, Griz. They're gonna' be a tough act to follow, that's for sure."

"Yup. By the way are you sure about that thing we talked about?"

"Oh yeah, definitely. It's gonna' make the fans go nuts."

"Well, as long as you're sure." Grizzly looked at his phone and noticed the time "Guess I need to get myself ready for our match. We go on in about an hour."

"Cya soon." I laughed and play punched Grizzly in the hip.

The big man took off to the locker room while I stayed and tried to find the remotes beneath me. After locating them my eyes returned to the monitor just in time to spot Carmen putting Tiana in a submission hold. Tiana was on her stomach and Carmen was kneeling beside her. She held one of Tee's legs which was bent at the knee, and making it look like she was trying to force the heel of Tee's boot touch the back of her own head. It was a perfect opportunity to strike with nobody knowing the difference between pain and pleasure.

CLICK!

Carmen howled, releasing Tee's leg and jumped to the other side of the ring.

FUCK, I switched remotes. They looked just alike but I caused Carmen to botch the hold. Back on the monitor I saw Carmen's hands shoot straight between her legs. I held my breath for an eternity and finally noticed she was rubbing the inner thigh of her left leg. The ref approached to check on her. I was able to catch her saying the word CRAMP. It was an excellent cover considering she just orgasmed in such a strange way.

Tiana was still on the mat so I took advantage of that and clicked her boost as well. The camera didn't focus on her until just after her most recent orgasm faded. Knowing which remote affected who, I was back in control. Carmen and Tiana continued their match. I continued to CLICK them both at random times. I tried my best to make sure the timing was perfect but other times I felt devilish. Just knowing with every push of the buttons would cause either of them to cum in front of thousands was a massive turn on. I was even more amazed that neither gave out from sheer physical exhaustion. Swear women are like sexual diesel engines.

Even though I kept a playful eye on the match, I also tried to keep an eye out for anything to let me know the match was about to end soon. Sure enough, the ref did exactly what I was waiting for. Both women worked towards the planned finish. A few seconds later Tiana had Carmen pinned to the mat and I clicked them both while the ref slammed their palm into the mat three times to acknowledge the pin-fall.

Tiana was the first to her feet while Carmen stayed on the ground. The ref came over and raised Tee's hand as the victor of the match. I couldn't help myself . . . well maybe I could I just didn't give a fuck. CLICK! Tiana spazzed in the ref's grip. The ref knew something was not right as Tiana shifted her legs as if trying to close her thighs around an invisible force.

Not wanting to leave her left out, I hit the boost on Carmen's remote as well. CLICK! Carmen shivered on the mat and pulled herself into a fetal position to ride out the pleasure coursing through her body. I debated pushing my luck with her but decided against it, knowing she'd want revenge against me no matter what. With the match over, both ladies slowly made their way up the ramp and backstage. I went into hiding, knowing they were going to beat me senseless for every time I pushed their buttons.

The main event of the night happened just as it was supposed to. The fans were left wowed and nearly speechless. But with the live show having ended, it was time for the pre-taped show to be filmed which would be televised two days later. There was a fifteen-minute intermission. This gave the ring and stage crew just enough time to make a few changes so what was filmed would have the proper displays for Friday's show. The first and second matches went by just fine but the fans still in the arena were exhausted by the previous main event. Grizzly and I were the main event of the pre-taped show and knew we had to make it memorable.

Our match was a gimmick match. Nearly every wrestling organization has special matches in relations to who's in them. Hardcore characters have violent, street fight type matches. Submission specialists have "I Quit" matches. Pyromaniacs go for inferno stuff, etc. etc. In this case it fit Grizzly's persona for sure. Numerous bear traps were placed around the ring. Of course, they couldn't do any real damage but it was our job to make it look like they hurt like hell if we landed or stepped on one.

Grizzly went to the ring first. Some fans cheered. Most booed. Then I came to the ring and received a thunderous applause. The fans clearly showed who they wanted to win the match. As planned, just after stepping in the ring I took my eyes off Grizzly and he attacked. The bell at the time-keepers table had not even been rung yet. The fans booed and cursed and Grizzly was beating me senseless. When satisfied with his savage offense he stepped away and mocked everyone at ringside. Then the bell rung and the match officially started. I got back on my feet and immediately went after him. We fought all over the squared-circle until Grizzly grabbed me and threw me outside of the ring.

When I landed at ringside, I rolled right onto a bear trap and it snapped on my leg. I'll admit I did feel a pinch but I dialed up the fake pain past ten and went straight to twenty-five. I screamed as loudly as I could, enough to make my throat sore but also make everyone watching fall silent. I pretended to struggle getting the trap off my leg but when I was free, I climbed back into the ring. Favoring the injured leg, of course.

Grizzly went right back to work, being the strong man that he was. He grabbed me and tossed me around the ring numerous times, irritating the crowd like I was nothing compared to him. At a specific moment I rolled out of the ring while Grizzly taunted the fans. I grabbed a nearby bear trap and got back onto the ring apron. Using the ropes like a slingshot, I fired myself off the ropes and slammed the open bear trap right in the middle of Grizzly's back. Of course, this didn't hurt him, not really. But the kayfabe acting he did to show his pain was incredible. I crashed on the mat and laid there holding my injured leg, giving Grizzly time to further sell his injury too.

Grizzly crawled out of the ring and begged one of the camera operators at ringside to get the trap off his back. The cameraman put the camera on the ground and kicked Grizzly square in the groin instead. The surprise attacker turned to the crowd and took off his crew member hat which removed a wig he was wearing. He also peeled away fake facial hair and a fake nose. The last of his disguise removed, the fans in attendance roared as the attacker revealed himself to be Grizzly's true rival: Bret Locksley.

The fans were still roaring when Grizzly picked himself up off the floor, open trap in hand. Locksley turned just in time for Grizzly to slam the trap shut right on top of his head. Locksley fell to his knees, yelling in pain and clutching at the trap on his skull. This was the setup moment me and Grizzly spoke about a few times before the match.

The plan was for me to run and dive over the ropes, trying to attack Grizzly. Because of his size and strength, Grizzly would easily use my momentum against me and send me crashing through the time keepers table nearby. Safely crashing that is, landing on my back while going through the table. I took a deep breath and charged. I leapt and cleared the top rope. Grizzly caught me and followed through. But something went wrong. I didn't get enough rotation during my dive and crashed through the table, landing on the back of my neck and head instead. And then everything went dark.

In pro-wrestling, whenever someone lands in a harsh way, the referee will rush to check on them. If you pay close attention, you'll notice the ref will reach for their hand. Not to grab them and shake them back to consciousness. Instead, they wait for the wrestler to lightly squeeze the ref's hand. Doing this is a silent but positive sign the wrestler is okay and can continue. But if they fail to do so, the referee is to look towards the entry ramp and cross their forearms with closed fists, making a giant X . This means the wrestler is truly injured, and they cannot continue the match.

What happened next is both easy to describe, and hard to describe. The world around me blinked in and out in small spurts. I'm not a believer of "outer-body-experiences" but I truly felt I was having one. I could see myself surrounded by and covered with compressed sawdust. Remains from the table I crashed through. I could see Grizzly and Locksley still battling each other while trying to keep the fans focus away from me and not worry those watching. And the worst part, I could see the ref throwing up the X for someone. That someone was me. Then the world vanished again.

The darkness blinded me, but I could slowly feel and hear things happening nearby. I tried to move but couldn't. I couldn't even move my head. No doubt I was on a gurney, strapped down so I couldn't move at all. Next I heard the sound of hands coming together. Slowly at first but then faster and faster. The fans were clapping. They were clapping for me. Cheering for me. As if trying to will me off of the gurney and get back in the fight. They grew louder and louder. I felt my blood-flow shifting as the gurney was being pushed up the ramp and towards backstage. All I wanted was for my hand to break free of the restraint holding it down, rocket my fist Heavenward, and hear the fans explode in shock. Then tear away everything holding me to the gurney and finish the match. But my strength refused to return and I was already consumed by the darkness.

Then the world fell silent and there was absolutely nothing left that could be done.

12